Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
94,861 - 94,880 of 118,007 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108313 Aug 9, 2013
POSTERIOR PETER wrote:
<quoted text>
God knows the reasons why he chose this way to make me shiver and quake.

organized with 'the Jews' is well and truly dumb and we await the coming of the Lard and the new Klingon of Gor.
Why do you worship a Jewish god, little racist? How do you know those who beat the sense out of you were 'Jews and Masons"? In what way were you 'abused by Jews' in mental hospital?

They're watching and you know it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#108314 Aug 9, 2013
POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ could have ordered a 'legion' of angels to his aid as he told Pilate..... through his suffering the whole of mankind is saved by the grace and the love of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.
Yeah. That worked out for him.

Jesus was a Jew. If he were alive today, he'd be flying an American-made F-16 in the IAF......battling the forces of Satan.
Calypso17

Hempstead, NY

#108315 Aug 9, 2013
POSTERPETER wrote:
Jews
OMG. Is there nothing else on your mind?
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108316 Aug 9, 2013
POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
So true!!!! We live and hope for justice and peace but how can it ever happen with such anti-Christ and evil characters in that 'nation'... that stolen land of 'Israel?' They have no desire for peace and Kerry little game is just another mechanism for stalling.
You got it all wrong the Arabs are the children's killers, so let me say to
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too are squatters!!!!! They do not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing the Greeks Same thing the Romans Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!

USA

#108319 Aug 9, 2013
PASTY RPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Just drivel ... The Jew is the enemy of man .... as it was in his day ... so would it be today... and up behind you'll see ANus faNNY ... screaming 'Help!'
Tell me more about your 'two girlfriends', little racist. Do they hide with you while you're watched?

USA

#108321 Aug 9, 2013
PASTY PETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You mind your business racist Jew and get on back to SewerEville ... racist Jew disgusting Jew.
Why do those who watch you mind your business, little racist?

USA

#108322 Aug 9, 2013
Yet another of many deleted accounts for the little racist.
Being watched is obviously very trying for him.
DelectablePETE

Liverpool, UK

#108326 Aug 9, 2013
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#108327 Aug 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me more about your 'two girlfriends', little racist. Do they hide with you while you're watched?
His two "girlfriends"....His right and left hands. He could conceivably have a ménages a trois.

what a stud!

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#108328 Aug 9, 2013
Dead muslims are a mitzvah unto Yaweh.

USA

#108330 Aug 9, 2013
Detestable PETE wrote:
"And i shall grow the beard, and the hair shall make me manly." Jerry 8.32
When in doubt, just puke up the mantra which you don't even understand, little racist.

Had any of your accounts deleted lately?

USA

#108337 Aug 9, 2013
Detestable PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely ... there are better words from this turd: As the Jews were about to murder the Messiah he spoke and said the following:-

"Oh shit."
Bobby 8:44 (King James Version (KJV)
A confused sermon from the little racist's pulpit. Now there's a rare novelty. It will be dark soon. Keep a watch for them because they watch YOU, little fool.

USA

#108339 Aug 9, 2013
Detestable PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying my friend Satan's close chosen disciple. How does it feeling running around for the devil? I much prefer men.
"And i shall mow the lawn and the lawn shall grow back.'"
Gertrude 8.32
Do you think that among those who watch you there may be a contingent of Satanists, little racist?

Just wondering.

USA

#108341 Aug 9, 2013
Detestable PETE wrote:
<quoted text>

'
I have important work to do.
Hahahahahaha!!!!

Keep a low profile this weekend, little racist, and try not to go outside, OK?

USA

#108343 Aug 9, 2013
Detestable PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear my good friend Satan in every word, Racist Jew with no comment on a blasphemy on Christ's quotation or posters who defend the oppressed.
Yeah yeah. Don't you have more immediate concerns this weekend, little racist? For one thing, shouldn't you be looking for a job?

Had any of your filthy accounts deleted lately?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#108346 Aug 9, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, I'm all misty now. But you didn't answer my question....
If Jesus was the son of god, why did he allow himself to be tortured to death?
I may detect a little back sliding Oh ,! Queen of my heart.
Still, it was only to be expected , Rome wasn't built in one day, and certainly I lay the blame for your courageous rebellion against sanity due the Catholic Church endorsing the "Self Redemption of Israel".
Your wickedness is less sinful than theirs.

In the light of the fact that you didn't direct your question to me , I therefore humbly beseech yo to consider my understanding on the matter.
God is the beginning and the subject of movement He developed the conceptualization of achievement by the equivocal capacity of belief, exactly what you are posting now.
The axiom of the methodology Allah employs is "Life creating Life".
So that Allah may be Satisfied by His Desire , and we who are His image can never be.
Which is why you lust after a Phantom.
There is more to it than that.
But I have to go and lie down , my day has been surrendered to sorrow.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#108353 Aug 10, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>.
I may detect a little back sliding Oh ,! Queen of my heart.
Still, it was only to be expected , Rome wasn't built in one day, and certainly I lay the blame for your courageous rebellion against sanity due the Catholic Church endorsing the "Self Redemption of Israel".
Your wickedness is less sinful than theirs.
In the light of the fact that you didn't direct your question to me , I therefore humbly beseech yo to consider my understanding on the matter.
God is the beginning and the subject of movement He developed the conceptualization of achievement by the equivocal capacity of belief, exactly what you are posting now.
The axiom of the methodology Allah employs is "Life creating Life".
So that Allah may be Satisfied by His Desire , and we who are His image can never be.
Which is why you lust after a Phantom.
There is more to it than that.
But I have to go and lie down , my day has been surrendered to sorrow.
Are you even capable of making sense? Look what huffing spray paint has done to you. You are a frothing imbecile.

USA

#108356 Aug 10, 2013
Pete SHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your penchant for little boys is back? Oh dear and I thought that perversion had been addressed. Now go and seek remedial help you nasty piece of shit.
It's easy to see the sorts of filth you have on your little racist mind.
You're having a tough weekend, aren't you?

USA

#108357 Aug 10, 2013
PeteSHIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet fool. Ah I see now... another alias of the perverted racist Jew FanNY...
They're watching you, little racist. You saw them recently, didn't you?

USA

#108359 Aug 10, 2013
PeteSNAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw ... we're seeing a little of Ratty eh?.... poor sod. Just ensure little boys are safe around you you disgusting cretin.
No, little perverted racist. They're seeing YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 258,084
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min atemcowboy 539,209
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Seraphima 600,016
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 14 min Classic 1,768
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min curiouslu 733,228
Good bye Michael Sam 28 min Doctor REALITY 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min bad bob 173,285
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••