Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#108256 Aug 8, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know "Laster" , I know master.
Jews are that to the Yanks because after Vietnam US accepted Zionist philosophy.
Most say it was 67 Jew wars but it wasn't, the Jews were anti war in Vietnam , I was very active in anti war movement.
They knew like apartheid it was a lost cause , and they were backing minorities to support their 16 million
Hippy was what slotted in really good.
US Aristocracy knew that , and realized Baron Banker Jew was right , so they converted with unbelievable vigour to Zionism.1975 on till now.
Pentecostal Churches were like mushrooms .
If you don't want to end up fungus go the other way.
They were counting on a Messiah , me,
But Zionism (we do God backs up) isn't in Theology
Israel is America's little bulldog that we sick on the filthy arabs. We love them.

Woof!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108258 Aug 8, 2013
Jews r Allies inPalestine wrote:
<quoted text>
We @ Mt. Sinai feel your pain Petesnake,
Really? Are you being closely watched too, hag?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#108260 Aug 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the pile of disjointed blather,'Stalinist'.

You are stupid and I am about to lessen you stupidity by 98%.
I have studied your posts and can see your error.
Before I explain I will see if this will post.

Sydney, Australia

#108261 Aug 8, 2013
Yes it does so I got to say something now.
Let me see.
OK dimwitted idiot.
Look at it this way.
You can't understand atheism conceiving the first in Creation to be the accumulated and the accumulator.
There others as well with your problem.

Sydney, Australia

#108262 Aug 8, 2013
Philosophy used to be eschatology.
And religion was epistemology , after Christ.
Before that it was pure faith, with no interpretation.The laws of (p) Moses.
After the Renaissance they swapped over.
Philosophy became epistemology
Religion became eschatology.
because Christ was rejected.
The reason for the demarcation is because idealism is impossible to link to the Creation and Creator without empirical proof of idea not being bonded to material substance.
Which is where Christ comes in .
It'd not rocket science an idiot like you only has to look up two words.

Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108263 Aug 8, 2013
POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews who steal land and murder children will be dealt with accordingly....
I hope to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation that this day will come soon.
You got it all wrong the Arabs are children killers so let me tell you
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too are squatters!!!!! They do not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing the Greeks Same thing the Romans Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the arabs.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108264 Aug 8, 2013
You got it all wrong the Arabs are children's killers, so let me say to
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too are squatters!!!!! They do not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing the Greeks Same thing the Romans Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108266 Aug 8, 2013
You got it all wrong the Arabs are the children's killers, so let me say to
The Arab people....
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!

USA

#108267 Aug 8, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Philosophy used to be eschatology.
And religion was epistemology , after Christ.
Before that it was pure faith, with no interpretation.The laws of (p) Moses.
ical proof of idea not being bonded to material substance.
Which is where Christ comes in .
It'd not rocket science an idiot like you only has to look up two words.
m

Simplistic history from a simpleton. How ironic.

USA

#108268 Aug 8, 2013
rtloder wrote:

You can't understand atheism conceiving the first in Creation to be the accumulated and the accumulator.
Nothing indicates an addled mind more than when it pukes up impertinent drivel, pig. Let me know when you become more stupid, slob. At least then you'll be noteworthy.

Sydney, Australia

#108269 Aug 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is America's little bulldog that we sick on the filthy arabs. We love them.
Woof!

Something peculiar is going on.
If you love filthy Arabs which I don't doubt because most other Peoples of the World , hate the dirty perverted ones and like the clean ones.
But why do you sick your little puppy on them if if you like them so much ?????????
Israel is the Jew not the Jew licker.
I noticed Netanyahu was licking the "yeshka balls" of Erdogan a little while ago is that what your meaning, Turks aren't Arabs.

Sydney, Australia

#108270 Aug 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing indicates an addled mind more than when it pukes up impertinent drivel, pig. Let me know when you become more stupid, slob. At least then you'll be noteworthy.

If I was a Jew I would have got a Nobel prize , anyhow Faith likes me now , and your just a jealous piece of shit.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#108271 Aug 8, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Something peculiar is going on.
If you love filthy Arabs which I don't doubt because most other Peoples of the World , hate the dirty perverted ones and like the clean ones.
But why do you sick your little puppy on them if if you like them so much ?????????
Israel is the Jew not the Jew licker.
I noticed Netanyahu was licking the "yeshka balls" of Erdogan a little while ago is that what your meaning, Turks aren't Arabs.
No, we despise filthy arabs. We love the Jews because they spank the dirty arabs for us. It kind of adds insult to injury when the Jews do it for us. Muslims have that indigenous hatred for Jews. America supports Israel, in part, just to rub salt in the muslim wounds.
My fervent hope is that Israel destroys that abomination that the arab squatters erected atop the Temple Mount and rebuild their temple...or whatever it is they want to do.

The arabs have no claim whatever to any of Israel's land....not really. They just want it because it belongs to the Jews. Muslims are whiny little bicthes that way.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#108274 Aug 9, 2013
POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew a$$ lickers and Jews will reap, as our friends at Mt Sinai say, what they have sown. You Jews killed Christ, Americans detest the ZOG in their midst.... and millions want to reclaim that great country back for Americans not Jews/Israleis ....
Your murdering and murder-supporting days are numbered Cohen. Remember that much. Dickhead!
That's a nice little story, Nancy. You and your "friends at Mt. Sanai" are a bunch of toe-dancing f/aggits. There is no such thing as "ZOG", my name isn't Cohen and I never murdered anyone.
I'm guessing you don't have much experience with women....do you?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#108275 Aug 9, 2013
POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely my friends at Mt Sinai ... the attack on me by Jews was planned and vicious. The Jew is the enemy of man ... this I am 101% sure of. They murdered Christ and they are the devil's own race .... we must constantly remember however the battle is won with Christ's death at the hands of Jews. They killed the Messiah and continue two thousand years later to kill innocents. All carnage in the M E is traceable back to the parasite Jew ... the only real enemy of mankind.
Peace and Love to all truth seekers and friends of mankind ... campaigners for justice at Mt Sinai. And victory to the women children and innocent men of Palestine
No one "murdered" Christ. He ran afoul of Roman jurisprudence, was tried convicted and executed by the Romans. And that is the end of the story. It really has no relevance beyond that except for the delusional.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108280 Aug 9, 2013
POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Jew with a Jew name, you support the murdering of Paelstinian Children, the Jew ZOG Government are not wanted in America or anywhere else.
The Arab people....
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108281 Aug 9, 2013
POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn! You Jew devils have spent two thousand years blaming the Romans for murdering Christ when scripture teaches us you Jews are the evil ones with blood dripping from your grubby hands ... I long for the day when you are called to face Christ and the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. The life of Christ has great relevance and people here will not allow a racist homo-obsessed Jew to tell us otherwise.
The Arab people....
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#108282 Aug 9, 2013
Trumpeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Ratty, you have no love and no truth in you
The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#108283 Aug 9, 2013
Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#108287 Aug 9, 2013
POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Make a tiny effort to address the title of this thread. Without the Jew's funding of warfare and bloodshed and evil across the globe for the last 450 years many millions of souls would never have experienced the horrors of hatred and injury and death? Without the Jews funding of the African Slave Trade many in their millions would never have suffered the middle passage deaths and later the humiliation, suffering and degradation of slavery with Africa left to develop naturally with its people as it backbone. Look at what the Jew has done in the world: the Russian Holocaust against believers in Christ. Address this thread, make a tiny effort to address the horror of the carnage created by the Jew. How many wars and human miseries were funded and created by the enemy of man? Address the thread fool or STFU!
Now the world spins on the edge of WW3. Why? Your answer is simple: JEWS.
The Arab people....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 739,764
why do hairy armpits turn me on??? (Jul '10) 13 min danni2 12
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min MUQ1 259,621
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min Lost In Transition 173,743
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Love Massage 872
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 1 hr mike 50
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Blk Thndr 42 601,132
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 542,873
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 227,688
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr ms simmer 153