Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108102 Aug 3, 2013
Peter the failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/

Poor RAtty! Hated especially by Rat Catchers.
That's quite a theme you have, little racist. However, the delivery isn't clever, and it really won't keep you from being repeatedly deleted for your racist outbursts.

You're being observed and you can see them sometimes, can't you?

USA

#108103 Aug 3, 2013
Peter the scab wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty /Cont
rat catchers despised the verminous little shit.
Do you plan to walk outside tonight, little racist?

USA

#108106 Aug 3, 2013
Peter the oinker wrote:
Tales from Ratty / cont
CAST
Am
RATTY ... JUMJUSTSUCKS/an NFL Fan
You're imploding again, aren't you, little racist? It's amusing!
They watch you.

USA

#108109 Aug 3, 2013
Pete the creep wrote:
<quoted text>

You're being observed and you can see them sometimes, can't you?"
Ratty was upset."The delivery was fine and I count 5 lovely little Rattys!"
Are the words beginning to bounce off the inside of your aching skull again, little racist? Maybe you should calm down by taking a late night stroll around the neighborhood.

USA

#108112 Aug 3, 2013
Peter the repeater wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty / cont

Poor Ratty ... imploding uploading downloading his filth in the human world. Poor Ratty!!
Parroting again! It's nice to see you flounder, little racist. I'm sure the watchers are taking note of your shaky emotional state too. You've seen them today, haven't you?

USA

#108117 Aug 3, 2013
Pete the hack wrote:
<quoted text>

"Go on guv, get us that turd. I'm famished!" Squealed Ratty in tears.
Poor Ratty. The reluctant Jew.
Don't quit your day job, little racist. You'll never be paid to write; especially about scat subjects, OK.

Oh that's right! You don't HAVE a day job, do you? No wonder they have such an easy time with surveillance.

USA

#108118 Aug 3, 2013
Pete the cretin wrote:
"and ye shall show I am nuts, and the truth shall make me squeal." Pepe 8.32
LOL! As if you know what that means, Gertrude.

USA

#108121 Aug 3, 2013
Peter the dullard wrote:
<quoted text>

Editor's Note: Poor Ratty indeed Petesnake!
Now Rat Catcher was livid with Ratty.(ED> why?) Well .. the little shit had bitten through the cage! Escaped down East Side Sewers. Rat Catcher bellowed down the grids:
Well guf-FAW, little racist. No one can say that once you get a flaccid idea into your swollen head, you won't be ashamed to become overwrought.

How many of your accounts have been deleted lately?

USA

#108122 Aug 3, 2013
Peter is watched wrote:
<quoted text>

Ratty was caught with a huge net for it had a big snout for sniffing out
Poor Ratty. The Reluctant racist child-killer supporting Jew.
I can see you're becoming more distraught as the night closes in, little racist. Why is that?

USA

#108124 Aug 3, 2013
PeterEater wrote:
<quoted text>
"Aint it obvious Ratty" said Smith "I've actually got to spend the next 10 minutes in your rat company making sure you don't try some Jew shit on people"
Poor Ratty... how this Jew was really really despised by humans.
Aw. You're really upset, aren't you, little racist?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#108125 Aug 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
Oh wait! You claim to be a 'Stalinist', don't you? That's even MORE funny, isn't it?

That ,-+-, the indecency of humour related to the suffering of others is anathema to all people except the miserable.
And you are posing as the sacrament of a sly sarcastic denigrated commentator.
Lying as usual.
And also .
Since you have obviously turned a new page in the book of life to be even more cynical ,-+-, I am taking the time to advise you on behalf of others, I see no help for yourself as such.
Stalin same as Mao Zedong were the instrument's of Allah, to lead the Jew into Temptation .
Starting their rise to fortune and entrapment.
Worked a treat ,!, now they are just where God wants them.
There is the economic thing too.
Social Welfare come from Germany because of the internationals.
Capitalism has no way of NOT centralising wealth.
However.
Still civilization won't last long enough to make it a big issue.
Without Divine favour being restored.
If it is restored.
Then we'll have egalitarianism anyhow , probably without having to worry.

USA

#108127 Aug 3, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That ,-+-, the indecency of humour related to the suffering of others is anathema to all people except the miserable.

Then we'll have egalitarianism anyhow , probably without having to worry.
Gee thanks for the explanation of the world, comrade. I'll bear it in mind when some useless prick wants part of my next paycheck.

Ignorant gullible stooge.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

#108128 Aug 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
To The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
\

;[\'';lp,,,llll,,mmmiiol;.;'/[ [

Port Jefferson, NY

#108129 Aug 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
To The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
Now you are posting from Pt.Jefferson station....why?

We @ Sinai truly hope you get the help that you so desperately need. Being a vicious convert bigot is not good for your senior warped racist brain in your twilight years. The coming of Divinity Laws and this Planets final Enlightment will cow likw a thief in the night. Your postings are showing us your crazed cult endoctonation into evilness and wickedness. How sad!

Port Jefferson, NY

#108130 Aug 4, 2013
typo

will come like a thief in the night.
GnA

Australia

#108131 Aug 4, 2013
Did you hear of the False Peace Plan which is likely to succeed.

The Covenant Given by God to Abraham is an Everlasting Covenant now Man wants to break it and divide Jerusalem. If only America and the World would See but now we are months maybe even years away from seeing This Peace Plan talked about for so along finally come to Life.

God Never fails in his Promises "He Never Fails" and now The Nation's will Pay for what they are about to do (if they succeed).

I Had a vision of Jesus Christ he was dressed as if he was ready for battle ready to Judge the Nation's. He stood up out of his chair his Throne he held in each hand a Staff and Rod and as I looked before him the Ground opened up and below us was Israel "Jerusalem" a mighty strong cloud which formed a way down to Israel. I was in Awe I was speechless and couldn't believe what was happening before me.

Port Jefferson, NY

#108135 Aug 4, 2013
~

^55

Top of the morning to you Petesake~

We feel this is a Country of free speech for all. And when freedom of speech is censor by a small Cult and minority of insidious Liars, we get alarmed.

That's because this minority is an organized Cult of Evil Doers for their god Molech/Lucifer, that were/are spawn by the Serpent to mislead all human beings, even their own kind.

We truly worry about the naive and gulliable decent jewish people, who've been duped by the Serpent of their own religion, into believing they are God's chosen, not knowing their Talmud books are abomination in Jesus Christ eyes and Jesus' Father's Eyes too.

The Talmud is the written words of the oral jew foundation of "Pharisaic Pharisaism", that Jesus Christ denounced and condemned in Ancient time.

Pharisiasm is/was the precursor to jews written hate books by their atheist rabbicial sinfest writers, thar copied the oeal Pharisiasm beliefs and wrote them in Talmudic books of Evilness.

The books were for their "convert" evil believers, with their demonic beliefs of bigotry and racism to entice the racist dredges and bigoted sociopaths of their malcontented World of Paganism.

Dr. William Pierce's videos are being censored for speaking the Truth about this Evil and Sinful Cult/

Be patience and wait for this Video to appear when you first start viewing.

http://drwilliampiercetv.wordpress.com/2011/0...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#108138 Aug 4, 2013
PeterANDtheWOLF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Wayne!!Good day fellow truth seeker! Yes I'll check this video thanks. They been hating Christ since they nailed him to the cross .. nothing's changed in two thousand years Wayne. We have to be aware to this fact ... they want to rule the world without the need for the Lord God without Christ. How wrong these freaks are and have been for two thousand years. We need the Lord more than ever in these dark days as satanic Talmudic Jewry is spreading like a cancer, from Hollywood to the USA Administration. Today Obama's birthday he needs to wish for a reconstitution and an expulsion of all Zionist Jews from the government .. America and Europe need to reclaim their Christ loving days and ways.
Peace to you and yours friend...
But it is you they watch; Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Free Masons all observe and report. Tell us about your psychiatric history and how they cornered you. Tell us how they listen, record and remove your remove your posts.

USA

#108140 Aug 4, 2013
Yet another 'petesnake' deletion for his racist diatribes. That boy has problems.
nutjobs here

Israel

#108142 Aug 4, 2013
Jews r Aliens inPalestine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Petesake, our close friend from Liverpoole/.....
The "voice of peace" is also the poster called "nutjob" a self professsed Zionist and a hate-filled bigoted jew that's an occultist "convert", whose god is Lucifer.
"VOP/nutjob" took their documented Head of Logistic miltary records and had them all shredded.
Why you ask/?.......Just in case oneday israel and their terrorist israeli jews' are made to pay for the Supreme War Crimes and Supreme Holocaust/.
We are not the same person you should be able to tell by the style of our writing. I am not even Israeli idiot.

BTW JEWS HAVE LIVED CONTINUOUSLY IN W.PALESTINE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 773,899
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min The Awakener 175,549
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min LTM 559,006
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Dr_Zorderz 265,016
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Exotic chibi 604,793
T-Mobile DESTROYS competitors with 'Data Stash'... 22 min Doctor REALITY 2
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 28 min uMAkeWOrldPeaceUI... 4,729
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web