Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,737)

Showing posts 94,721 - 94,740 of110,381
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Peter the dullard wrote:
<quoted text>

Editor's Note: Poor Ratty indeed Petesnake!
Now Rat Catcher was livid with Ratty.(ED> why?) Well .. the little shit had bitten through the cage! Escaped down East Side Sewers. Rat Catcher bellowed down the grids:
Well guf-FAW, little racist. No one can say that once you get a flaccid idea into your swollen head, you won't be ashamed to become overwrought.

How many of your accounts have been deleted lately?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Peter is watched wrote:
<quoted text>

Ratty was caught with a huge net for it had a big snout for sniffing out
Poor Ratty. The Reluctant racist child-killer supporting Jew.
I can see you're becoming more distraught as the night closes in, little racist. Why is that?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

PeterEater wrote:
<quoted text>
"Aint it obvious Ratty" said Smith "I've actually got to spend the next 10 minutes in your rat company making sure you don't try some Jew shit on people"
Poor Ratty... how this Jew was really really despised by humans.
Aw. You're really upset, aren't you, little racist?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
Oh wait! You claim to be a 'Stalinist', don't you? That's even MORE funny, isn't it?

That ,-+-, the indecency of humour related to the suffering of others is anathema to all people except the miserable.
And you are posing as the sacrament of a sly sarcastic denigrated commentator.
Lying as usual.
And also .
Since you have obviously turned a new page in the book of life to be even more cynical ,-+-, I am taking the time to advise you on behalf of others, I see no help for yourself as such.
Stalin same as Mao Zedong were the instrument's of Allah, to lead the Jew into Temptation .
Starting their rise to fortune and entrapment.
Worked a treat ,!, now they are just where God wants them.
There is the economic thing too.
Social Welfare come from Germany because of the internationals.
Capitalism has no way of NOT centralising wealth.
However.
Still civilization won't last long enough to make it a big issue.
Without Divine favour being restored.
If it is restored.
Then we'll have egalitarianism anyhow , probably without having to worry.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That ,-+-, the indecency of humour related to the suffering of others is anathema to all people except the miserable.

Then we'll have egalitarianism anyhow , probably without having to worry.
Gee thanks for the explanation of the world, comrade. I'll bear it in mind when some useless prick wants part of my next paycheck.

Ignorant gullible stooge.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
To The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
\

;[\'';lp,,,llll,,mmmiiol;.;'/[ [

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
To The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
Now you are posting from Pt.Jefferson station....why?

We @ Sinai truly hope you get the help that you so desperately need. Being a vicious convert bigot is not good for your senior warped racist brain in your twilight years. The coming of Divinity Laws and this Planets final Enlightment will cow likw a thief in the night. Your postings are showing us your crazed cult endoctonation into evilness and wickedness. How sad!

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

typo

will come like a thief in the night.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Did you hear of the False Peace Plan which is likely to succeed.

The Covenant Given by God to Abraham is an Everlasting Covenant now Man wants to break it and divide Jerusalem. If only America and the World would See but now we are months maybe even years away from seeing This Peace Plan talked about for so along finally come to Life.

God Never fails in his Promises "He Never Fails" and now The Nation's will Pay for what they are about to do (if they succeed).

I Had a vision of Jesus Christ he was dressed as if he was ready for battle ready to Judge the Nation's. He stood up out of his chair his Throne he held in each hand a Staff and Rod and as I looked before him the Ground opened up and below us was Israel "Jerusalem" a mighty strong cloud which formed a way down to Israel. I was in Awe I was speechless and couldn't believe what was happening before me.

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

~

^55

Top of the morning to you Petesake~

We feel this is a Country of free speech for all. And when freedom of speech is censor by a small Cult and minority of insidious Liars, we get alarmed.

That's because this minority is an organized Cult of Evil Doers for their god Molech/Lucifer, that were/are spawn by the Serpent to mislead all human beings, even their own kind.

We truly worry about the naive and gulliable decent jewish people, who've been duped by the Serpent of their own religion, into believing they are God's chosen, not knowing their Talmud books are abomination in Jesus Christ eyes and Jesus' Father's Eyes too.

The Talmud is the written words of the oral jew foundation of "Pharisaic Pharisaism", that Jesus Christ denounced and condemned in Ancient time.

Pharisiasm is/was the precursor to jews written hate books by their atheist rabbicial sinfest writers, thar copied the oeal Pharisiasm beliefs and wrote them in Talmudic books of Evilness.

The books were for their "convert" evil believers, with their demonic beliefs of bigotry and racism to entice the racist dredges and bigoted sociopaths of their malcontented World of Paganism.

Dr. William Pierce's videos are being censored for speaking the Truth about this Evil and Sinful Cult/

Be patience and wait for this Video to appear when you first start viewing.

http://drwilliampiercetv.wordpress.com/2011/0...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

PeterANDtheWOLF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Wayne!!Good day fellow truth seeker! Yes I'll check this video thanks. They been hating Christ since they nailed him to the cross .. nothing's changed in two thousand years Wayne. We have to be aware to this fact ... they want to rule the world without the need for the Lord God without Christ. How wrong these freaks are and have been for two thousand years. We need the Lord more than ever in these dark days as satanic Talmudic Jewry is spreading like a cancer, from Hollywood to the USA Administration. Today Obama's birthday he needs to wish for a reconstitution and an expulsion of all Zionist Jews from the government .. America and Europe need to reclaim their Christ loving days and ways.
Peace to you and yours friend...
But it is you they watch; Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Free Masons all observe and report. Tell us about your psychiatric history and how they cornered you. Tell us how they listen, record and remove your remove your posts.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yet another 'petesnake' deletion for his racist diatribes. That boy has problems.
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Jews r Aliens inPalestine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Petesake, our close friend from Liverpoole/.....
The "voice of peace" is also the poster called "nutjob" a self professsed Zionist and a hate-filled bigoted jew that's an occultist "convert", whose god is Lucifer.
"VOP/nutjob" took their documented Head of Logistic miltary records and had them all shredded.
Why you ask/?.......Just in case oneday israel and their terrorist israeli jews' are made to pay for the Supreme War Crimes and Supreme Holocaust/.
We are not the same person you should be able to tell by the style of our writing. I am not even Israeli idiot.

BTW JEWS HAVE LIVED CONTINUOUSLY IN W.PALESTINE.
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

thanks for the compliment though.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks for the explanation of the world, comrade. I'll bear it in mind when some useless prick wants part of my next paycheck.
Ignorant gullible stooge.
Your pay is a page in the order written by Satan , you know very well 2 tier society October here to stay that's why you post about your pay cheque.
Well I've got news for you.
It doesn't matter imbecile.
The ones on the sequestered side of life
are there because the colossal villains (Jews) got the better of mankind and destroyed Christianity , still we are able to pray and seek friendship with the Creator.
It will be much harder for people like you because you've got a tendency for immorality.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

I don't know about October, maybe somebody else put it in.there.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pay is a page in the order written by Satan , you know very well 2 tier society October here to stay that's why you post about your pay cheque.
Well I've got news for you.
It doesn't matter imbecile.
The ones on the sequestered side of life
are there because the colossal villains (Jews) got the better of mankind and destroyed Christianity , still we are able to pray and seek friendship with the Creator.
It will be much harder for people like you because you've got a tendency for immorality.
That makes no sense, but I'll consider the source.

"There is no greater danger to a new truth than an old error."
--- Jacob Klatzkin
Jews r a Cult to Jesus

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

`

BTW JEWS HAVE LIVED CONTINUOUSLY IN W.PALESTINE.
~

Love and Peace comes, when the Jewish Cult is put on Trial and Convicted. There's no other way~

Divine Justice is coming for each and everyone whose justifying Israeli jews' War Crime Atrocities and the Dults heart breaking Crimes against Humanity..

As we're posting israel is failing and falling into the abyss with their god, the Original Serpent of Jews' Pharisiasm Cult..

yes, there were jews in Palestine and they only REPRESENTED 1 PERCENT of the tolal Palestian population of a little less than 1 million and these jews knew their place in/on Native Palestians' land and worked and live in harmony with Native Palestians farmers.

And the jews that came after 1919 were 'Illegal aliens", and zionists from Europes swinehoofs convert herd. They were grubbing illegal aliens refugees, who were/are thieving unscupulous squatting cowardly mud dwellers, who are now convicted fugitives hiding from International JUSTICE in their mudholes stys....
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>\
;[\'';lp,,,llll,,mmmiiol;.;'/[ [
o The Arab people....
\
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

The entire forum is becoming boring so let us have the HAPPY HOUR...
Jewish Reasoning
A Jewish woman goes to see her Rabbi and asks, "Yankele and Yosele are both in love with me, who will be the lucky one?"
The wise old Rabbi answers, "Yankele will marry you. Yosele will be the lucky one."
==========
My father said, "Marry a girl who has the same belief as the family." I said," Dad, why should I marry a girl who thinks I am a Schmuck?"
==========
Jewis marriage advice: "Don't marry a beautiful person. They may leave you. Of course, an ugly person may leave you too. But who cares?"
++++++++++

A Jewish congregation in suburban Toronto honors its rabbi for 25 years of service by sending him to Hawaii for a week, all expenses paid. When he walks into his hotel room, he finds a beautiful nude woman lying on the bed. She greets the rabbi with, " Hi , Rabbi, I'm a little something extra that the President of the Shul arranged for you."
The Rabbi is incensed. He picks up the phone, calls the President of the shul and shouts:" Greeblatt, what were you thinkin? Where is your respect? I am the moral leader of our religious community! I am very angry with you and you have not heard the end of this."
Hearing this, the naked woman gets up and starts gettin dressed.
The Rabbi turns to her and asks: "WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I AM NOT ANGRY WITH YOU!"

On that valiant warriors for your own truth, I wish you all a good night LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,721 - 94,740 of110,381
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

549 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Divinity Surgeon 682,983
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min scaritual 218,172
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 37 min andet1987 791
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Gods R Delusions x Mine 513,521
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 40 min andet1987 3,995
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min RADEKT 250,743
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 56 min Ed Teach 52,636
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Internet dr Pipke 596,815
•••
•••
•••