Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,737)

Showing posts 94,721 - 94,740 of114,610
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jews r Aliens inPalestine

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Peace wrote:
What is this thread all about..??
It's about a bunch of ignorant mtthr fckkrs that have lost all respect..
We are here, in the land of our ancestors.. we have the determination to live and progress in peace.
It's been around 130 years since we started coming back. It wasn't easy. We paid with blood for every day of our existance.
You better don't fckk with us ... we can get you anywhere .. any time.
Stupid ignorants..
u and your kind are "illegal aliens", who were throw out of Europe's mudholes.

You are a self admitted Zionist "convert" jew, without any bloodline to Israel/Hebrew heritage or lineage.

Are u so stupid to think that your jew parents roots date back to Ancient time to the 12 tribes and too the House of Israel?

We at Mt. Sinai know who and what u and your kind are, and the Holy Bible reinforces our Truthfulness with accurate knowledge.

We wouldnt put it pass u and your kind to call the Inspired Scriptures of the Holy Bible anti-semetic, but then again we wouldnt put it past u little evil devils to tell the World a Big Supreme War Crime Lie, that 6 million jews were gassed to death by German people in World War 2..

The Bible calls u and your kind the circumcized ones, who are liars and deceivers, that subvert the Truths.

Do u think we are making this up about you vile Cretin kinds/?...... who are described in the Holy Bible as lying injurious beast, and unemployed gluttons.

These are not our words swinehoof, but the Bible words....we'll prove it to u upon request, with accurate Bible verses and our honorable Truthfulness.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

USMC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace to our country and it is my civic and patriot duty to report you to the authorities.
Not quite! Your country is a disgrace. Full stop. Your comment makes me agree that patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel...The only redeeming feature is that there are millions of good Americans which I hope will wake up to what their Zionist paid up leaders are doing to them.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Israeli Jews are from the region not Europe.
The majority of Israelis are Turko Finn Mongol Khazars descendent converted in the 8th century. Just look the Khazar correspondence in the Jewish Encyclopedia.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're another amateur history professor, stooge?
I can easily see that your little world is as confused as that hag's is, imbecile.
Well used condom, I did not have the blessing of your "superior education"...
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>The majority of Israelis are Turko Finn Mongol Khazars descendent converted in the 8th century. Just look the Khazar correspondence in the Jewish Encyclopedia.
Actually the majority of Israeli Jews are from the Middle East, they are descendants mostly of those persecuted from Arab-Muslims countries last century.

Just because you and other idiot continuously make false claims. Doesn't make them true.

Wonder what else you believe from all the BS on the internet.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well used condom, I did not have the blessing of your "superior education"...
That one stuck in your craw, didn't it, genius from the land of Apartheid? You may continue to choke on that and your other racist proclivities.
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>The majority of Israelis are Turko Finn Mongol Khazars descendent converted in the 8th century. Just look the Khazar correspondence in the Jewish Encyclopedia.
I went to the Jewish Encyclopedia and found nothing to support your claim.
Jews r Aliens inPalestine

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a tribe of devil people from Europe d!ckhead ... you zero connection to the Hebrews...
You are destroyers thieves killers and murderers but unfortunately you will answer to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation ......
Hello Petesake, our close friend from Liverpoole/.....

The "voice of peace" is also the poster called "nutjob" a self professsed Zionist and a hate-filled bigoted jew that's an occultist "convert", whose god is Lucifer.

"VOP/nutjob" took their documented Head of Logistic miltary records and had them all shredded.

Why you ask/?.......Just in case oneday israel and their terrorist israeli jews' are made to pay for the Supreme War Crimes and Supreme Holocaust/.
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

To The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
Should allow to be fair Jews to resettle back into poland and other similar former original places they 'occupied.' No pun intended
Are you nervous, little racist?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over to Poland and its sewers where you belong reluctant Jew-- SERPENT, spawn of Satan.
Yes, you're nervous, and rightfully so, little racist. Peek outside for the van if you dare.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Petescum wrote:
<quoted text>
the putrid smell? The long furry ears? And listen to your rat lies.... And that's why Ratty your so despised by the world.
Don't tell me you're not starting to catch on to what's really happening to you, little racist. The weekend stakeout is operational, isn't it?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

The little racist 'peteslag' has again been deleted.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Petescumbag wrote:
The truth will never be deleted Ratty and you know it.
Afraid, aren't you, little racist? How many of your accounts have been erased over the past 6 weeks, creepy dude?

They watch.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Peteskank wrote:
"And i shall blow the sailor, and the spooge shall make me pleased." Larry 8.32
Tell me how and why your lame accounts have been deleted so often, little racist.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Peterlicker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people despise Jews the world over Ratty? Apart from murdering
own; Ratty the reluctant Jew.
Squirm as you will, nothing will stop those who observe you, little racist.
Have you checked for the van down the street yet?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

PeterthePig wrote:
<quoted text>
the love Christ brings to the turds like me ...
"And ye shall show the knickers, and the smell shall make you freak.' Blobby 8.32
Now you're ranting again.
Hilarious that you, the most virulent hateful slob on Topix would speak of love, little racist.

You're being watched and you can feel them, can't you?
Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

PeterANDtheWOLF wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth of you Christ killers will NEVER be deleted Ratty and that's what drives you ... your satanic being is violently opposed to the message and the love Christ brings to the world ... the Talmud your devil book says enough hatred about the Messiah... but you will not delete truth RATTY ... the Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows your evil ways. He gave his son and Jews killed him .... but the battle is already won Ratty and you know there's nothing you can do about it except create more and more destruction ... even WW3 is a JEw aim ... the devil's last stance eh Ratty?
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
Thank you Petesake so much for this excellent posting comment.

Jesus Christ is our "Exemplae and Comforter" and israeli Jews' are war crime squatters and uninvited refugees, who were/are illegal aliens and fugitives from two Justices. The Justice that Tribal Jews' should be concerned with, is Godly and Divine and is Forever.

We at Mt.Sinai ask the loving decent Jewish people to look deeply into their hearts at the Occult religions jews' have enslaved their spirit and exposed their children spirit too.

Now jews religion teaches them bigotrty, racism, supremacy hatefulness and now I pleading for you decent jews to ask the High Priest of Melchizedek to open your eyes to Godly Truths, as Saul eyes were opened, who as Paul found God's Loveliness and Holiness.

Loving Jews' please save yourselves and your love ones from the pangs of distress and the ravages of Jew's Cult lies and your jews anti-goyim leaders whoreness to Satan's evil purpose.

Do you loving jews think for one second in time that the God of Abraham would have accepted Jew's Talmud books of Evilness and israel and israeli jews' Wickedness?

If God did, God would be a paradox living in spirit within Jews' unrighteousness. Jews are "not" God's chosen people, that's because Jewry made a prior commitment to the six sided Devil's Star, who naive gulliable jews are worship as an Occultist Tribe of doomed souls.....

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Petsnake wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate the accolade reluctant and evil Jew with pix. The lust of Christ for our mother is far too powerful for fat.
"And yes my balls are small it's the truth, and the truth balls make me impotent," Johnny 69
Having another bad morning under scrutiny, little racist?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Northern Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Petesake so much for this excellent posting comment.
Jesus Christ is our "Exemplae and Comforter" and israeli Jews' are war crime squatters and uninvited refugees, who were/are illegal aliens and fugitives from two Justices. The Justice that Tribal Jews' should be concerned with, is Godly and Divine and is Forever.
We at Mt.Sinai ask the loving decent Jewish people to look deeply into their hearts at the Occult religions jews' have enslaved their spirit and exposed their children spirit too.
Now jews religion teaches them bigotrty, racism, supremacy hatefulness and now I pleading for you decent jews to ask the High Priest of Melchizedek to open your eyes to Godly Truths, as Saul eyes were opened, who as Paul found God's Loveliness and Holiness.
Loving Jews' please save yourselves and your love ones from the pangs of distress and the ravages of Jew's Cult lies and your jews anti-goyim leaders whoreness to Satan's evil purpose.
Do you loving jews think for one second in time that the God of Abraham would have accepted Jew's Talmud books of Evilness and israel and israeli jews' Wickedness?
If God did, God would be a paradox living in spirit within Jews' unrighteousness. Jews are "not" God's chosen people, that's because Jewry made a prior commitment to the six sided Devil's Star, who naive gulliable jews are worship as an Occultist Tribe of doomed souls.....
/88

Great and loving comments that will fall on blind and deaf swinehoofs, who are ugly looking j untermenschen, who dont give two dreks for any righteousness of Truths.

Jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine and their illigetemate statehood is the Devil's sham on all non-jews.

Israel needs to be dismantled and their Cult evil ways monitored in zoo-zooland...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,721 - 94,740 of114,610
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

417 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Screw Religion 716,401
Judge Linda Warren Hunter, Dekalb County (May '08) 3 min Wellon 217
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Godspeakinginmydreamslol 223,153
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min marge 529,967
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 9 min Commander Bunny 20
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Hidingfromyou 93,218
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 13 min quilterqueen 1,473
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min JudgeNJury 255,688
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••