Blaming Israel for carnage

Jul 22, 2006 Read more: Fort Worth Star-Telegram 121,456
Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Read more
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#107898 Jul 23, 2013
Peter said, "Explain to us what you said earlier to the people." Jesus said, "You still have trouble understanding? Surely you know that all the food that enters a person's mouth goes into the stomach. Then that food goes out of the body. But the bad things a person says with his mouth come from the way a person thinks. And these are the things that make a person wrong. All these bad things begin in a person's mind: evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual sins, stealing, lying, saying bad things against other people. These things make a person wrong. But not washing his hands before he eats does not make a person wrong."
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107900 Jul 23, 2013
rtloder wrote:
I think Brother Nathan gives a good incite
Into the beastliest nature of the vile disbursed cold calculating serial murderers , thieves and lecherous sub humans who identify themselves as Jewery.
Actually there not Hebrew at all.
Hebrew is a Sacred Language denoted by worship , the Jew can not worship , how can they they have no Priests .
The only Hebrews in the world today are Samaritans.
If religion were static and didn't develop with the definition of destiny defined by the collective will of the Temporal Creation I would convert over to
be a member of the KEEPERS of the FAITH.
Which the Samaritans have done after 3000 years, they still got the genealogy to the High Priest Eleazar.
/88

Some of Pt. Jeffersonites posting of brother Natanael jew comments were deleted for posting Brother Natanael Kapners truth about his horrors as being a beleiver in his past Jews Cult "convert" religion.

Now he's freed himself from these j's Devil worhippers snd muttface hybrid mutations and from Tribal jewry workshop, which he is telling the World of/about.

Brother Nathanael is showing us non-jews Tribal Jewries Evilness and Wickedness and all they,(the jews) can do is watch and call Brother Nathaneal a slandous names, expletives, and that the x-jew is a mental case.

Our hats are off to x jew Brother Nathanael Crusade of exposing Jews' Evilness and jews' Supreme Holocaust on poor, meek, and helpless Palestinians..
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107901 Jul 23, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Amazing how you can accuse me of libel when you spend your days spreading libel about Jews.
/88

the libel jews are known for is "blood Libel"...which they were arrested for and were executed for. Tribal Talmudic jews are demonized Satan worshippers, who sacrificed their children to their god Molech...What Petedsake is SAYING ABOUT JEWS' IS TRUTH/!
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#107902 Jul 23, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
/88
the libel jews are known for is "blood Libel"...which they were arrested for and were executed for. Tribal Talmudic jews are demonized Satan worshippers, who sacrificed their children to their god Molech...What Petedsake is SAYING ABOUT JEWS' IS TRUTH/!
You seem to have your own truth. Noone really knows about the beginings of Judaism mostly just opinion.

You and Petedsake write hundreds of lies about Jews and Israel interesting what you pick to comment on .

Neither of you seem to have the capability to answer and questions posed to you which also adds to your lack of credibility.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107903 Jul 23, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I never denied the radiation story and have a major issue with labor Zionists and their actions.
This new story is your OPINION remember that. The majority of Holocaust experts disagree with you and there is plenty of evidence of between 5-6 million Jews being murdered. Maybe ask the European countries including Germany who refuse to release all the evidence.
I am for freedom of speech as long as they don't call for violence. Interesting how Muslims in Europe can call to kill the infidels and take over Europe, rape, kidnap, assault etc and get away with it
I am glad you know about it. So what? You say that I am telling the truth, but that should be called a crime against humanity. Now you say that it is between 5 and six million. You are an Holocaust denier because the 6 million was cast in iron, the 6 being the number of doom in the Jewish religion. As to Germany not wanting to release the figures, do me a favour. Germany is a colony of the Allies (no peace treaty). Legally the Reich is still in existence. So it must do as told. On top of it is Israel milk cow and as Merkel once said: the federal Republic was created for the protection of Israel. And now you tell me they are hiding something? The puppets running Germany are in your pocket...The Red Cross archives which used to be open were closed to researchers for years. Now they are open to selected few only. That on pressure of the Rothchild, the main patrons of both the Red cross and Israel.(and cause of the war). We heretics, want everything open to the world and have no fear. It is only the Jewish side which has something to fear. Everything must be debated publicly by impartial experts, not hidden away and those brave enough to be unbelievers should not be jailed. Remember :The truth is no defence! In other words you are speaking the truth but it upset our new religion" holocaustism" and therefore you should be burnt at stake. In other words, the INquisition of the Middle Ages. But to no avail, the Truth is coming out and cannot be stopped anymore. Mention of the Hoax have been taken out of school books in England due to pressure of Muslims who do not believe it. Germans are now talking about their history as never before and some 100 000 copies of Mein Kampf were recently printed in Turkey before the German government intervened. But seven printers refused to stop printing. The game is over but for the funeral. Sorry my friends about your `1000 relatives who perished. It is like the story of the Bar Koshba rebellion where 40 million died and there were rivers of blood up to the nose of the horses and running eight miles to the sea. BS.
Wot, Oy Veh! Oy Gewalt! do you doubt the Talmud?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107904 Jul 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, nazi slob. Let me know when you earn your degree from Youtube, and good luck with your job hunt!
What tube? Your tube...Hurrah ! you are coming out of the closet at last. Always use a condom.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107905 Jul 23, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
When did i call other people mentally disturbed???
This Nathan guy is though and i have listened to dozens of his videos and Mental Health officials obviously agreed with me and put him in a mental hospital for a short period.
He speaks of a subject i have studied in depth intellectually and even worked in the field so am aware of the facts and myths.
You should look up the definition of Apartheid.
THERE ARE NON-JEWS IN ISRAEL ON THE SUPREME COURT.
PRESIDENT OF ISRAEL WAS CONVICTED BY A NONJEWISH JUDGE.
DEPUTY PM OF ISRAEL WAS NON-JEWISH.
25% OF ISRAELIS ARE NOT-JEWISH AND HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS JEWS.
ARABS HAVE THEIR OWN POLITICAL PARTIES.
and on it goes.
Your claim of apartheid is blind.
Nutjobs here is in reference to those on Topix dot com who are obviously insane. I would have made it clearer but the other names had been taken already.
Sure except that they have different identity papers, different number plates on their cars and much lower pensions than the Chosen of God. Sounds like apartheid to me. No wonder Israel was our greatest ally during the apartheid years. They supplied us all the weapons we wanted (at three time the price). We even tested nuclear weapons together. Birds of a feather, flock together...!
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#107906 Jul 23, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad you know about it. So what? You say that I am telling the truth, but that should be called a crime against humanity. Now you say that it is between 5 and six million. Y....eral Republic was created for the protection of Israel. And now you tell me they are hiding something? The puppets running Germany are in your pocket...The Red Cross archives which used to be open were closed to researchers for years. Now they are open to selected few only. That on pressure of the Rothchild, the main patrons of both the Red cross and Israel.(and cause of the war). We heretics, want everything open to the world and have no fear. It is only the Jewish side which has something to fear. Everything must be debated publicly by impartial experts, not hidden away and those brave enough to be unbelievers should not be jailed. Remember :The truth is no defence! In other words you are speaking the truth but it upset our new religion" holocaustism" and therefore you should be burnt at stake. In other words, the INquisition of the Middle Ages. But to no avail, the Truth is coming out and cannot be stopped anymore. Mention of the Hoax have been taken out of school books in England due to pressure of Muslims who do not believe it. Germans are now talking about their history as never before and some 100 000 copies of Mein Kampf were recently printed in Turkey before the German government intervened. But seven printers refused to stop printing. The game is over but for the funeral. Sorry my friends about your `1000 relatives who perished. It is like the story of the Bar Koshba rebellion where 40 million died and there were rivers of blood up to the nose of the horses and running eight miles to the sea. BS.
Wot, Oy Veh! Oy Gewalt! do you doubt the Talmud?
Yes some actions of the Labor Zionists was just evil. I don't deny the truth even if it may go against my beliefs.
I have made it clear on this forum that i am not an expert on the Holocaust most of my information is from Museums or personal stories i heard with my own ears.

I do know though that over the past 5 years the list of the Jewish dead from the Holocaust has grown as various European countries have finally started to release government documentation from the time. Personally it doesn't matter to me what the figure is. Fact is that millions were murdered whether 5-6 is irrelevant.
I never said Germany didn't want to release the figures, i stated that a group of European countries refused to release mass documentation from the time which includes evidence of the figures. Lately over the past few years they have started to release the documentation.

England is not the best example of equality or even justice. Muslims are allowed to preach kill the Europeans on the streets and anyone who stands against them is discriminated against, if they are allowed to visit England in the first place.
Muslims are the rulers of England today with appeasement and denial of their extremism and agenda even when they say it openly.

If the puppets in Germany were controlled by Jews than they would not have worked with Iran on various projects the past decade as they have. They would support Israels LEGAL settlement in the West Bank, and so on.
it was the Red Cross who hid evidence of mass murder of Jews in the Holocaust, refuse to allow the star of david to be on Israeli ambulances with the Red Cross while the cross and crescent are ok, and they changed the definition of the West Bank with no legal basis from disputed to occupied. Amongst other actions.

you are not a very nice person to ridicule my family who were massacred by the Nazis.
I don't believe in religion.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#107907 Jul 23, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Sure except that they have different identity papers, different number plates on their cars and much lower pensions than the Chosen of God. Sounds like apartheid to me. No wonder Israel was our greatest ally during the apartheid years. They supplied us all the weapons we wanted (at three time the price). We even tested nuclear weapons together. Birds of a feather, flock together...!
25% of Israeli are non-Jewish Palestine Arabs they have the same rights as Israeli Jews.
As for the Palestinians they were offered and even given autonomy as in numerous other places in the world but they started blowing things up. Autonomy is not apartheid.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#107908 Jul 23, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
/88
Some of Pt. Jeffersonites posting of brother Natanael jew comments were deleted for posting Brother Natanael Kapners truth about his horrors as being a beleiver in his past Jews Cult "convert" religion.
Now he's freed himself from these j's Devil worhippers snd muttface hybrid mutations and from Tribal jewry workshop, which he is telling the World of/about.
Brother Nathanael is showing us non-jews Tribal Jewries Evilness and Wickedness and all they,(the jews) can do is watch and call Brother Nathaneal a slandous names, expletives, and that the x-jew is a mental case.
Our hats are off to x jew Brother Nathanael Crusade of exposing Jews' Evilness and jews' Supreme Holocaust on poor, meek, and helpless Palestinians..
. F. You
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#107909 Jul 23, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
/88
Go and F yourself
Bobbalina of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

#107910 Jul 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Go and F yourself
`

`

`

poor ignorant filthy occultist "convert" u, whose speaking out of her old brown stained natzo marxist hole,... she calls a mouth!

Truth hurts, don't it commie/?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107911 Jul 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Go and F yourself
/88

You can yell, scream, and use all kinds of dirty expletive towards us in Mt. Sinai, but that's not going to alter the Truth and facts about you and your kind being sick perverted serial killing ruthless j savades.

The Truth is that you and your kind are nothing more than 'converts" that are filthy injurious wild guttonous that are dirty perverted lying untermenschen, that must be monitored for the safety and security of our children and for the reassurance for civilized human beings..

After all, doesnt your Talmud books teach you and your kind that's it okay to have sex with a goyims three years old baby and denigrate and murder humans who look to Jesus Christ as their "Exemplar and Comforter".

You creatures hate Jesus Christ the perfect man because Jesus knew your oral Cult of "Phariaiasm" and denounced it and condemned it as pure evil, before it was adopted by sub-human being later in time that called thenselves jews in 1775, and their jew hatefulness is in and is from the written books called the Talmud.

The Talmud and jew Karl Marx has produced Talmudic demonized jew that make monster like grunting sounds and noises, just like you.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#107912 Jul 25, 2013
Israel has the highest poverty rate in the developed world, Haaretz concludes based on a new study by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).

The newspaper notes that with a poverty rate of 20.9 percent, Israel scores lowest out of 34 economically developed countries. The country also has one of the biggest gaps between its rich and poor in the developed world .

Only Chile, Mexico, Turkey and the U.S. precede Israel when it comes to income inequality rates, the study indicates. Nordic and Central European countries have the least income inequality.

The results of the study were released days after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sparked criticism for lavish expenditures made with taxpayers’ money. The AP reported on Monday that Netanyahu’s expenses had risen nearly 80 percent since taking office in 2009. On a recent trip to London, the Israeli leader reportedly spent $127,000 in public funds for a sleeping cabin.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107914 Jul 25, 2013
/88

Our own General Patton after World War 2 was aghast at seeing a bunch of deformed jewish vultures who crapped and urinated on the floors to relieve themselves.

General Patton comments on jews waiting and salivating in International camps was that jews were dirty, smelly and filthy creatures, that he needed a gas mask to be around. Jews hid their stolen dations in the latrines.

Just logic should tell each and every visitor to this Historical Site, that jews and their wailing wall religion is a Cult of mutated hybrid Evil Doing sickos, who are devoted to Satanism as their idol the Devil's has made jews' his chosen helping demons.

My personal experience and views is like that of our late great General Patton, who wrote a book against zionist Eisenhower and Russian Holocausts jews..
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107915 Jul 25, 2013
`

/correction

Jews hid their stolen rations in the latrines.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107916 Jul 25, 2013
/88

More and more human beings today, are recognizing Tribal Jewry as Satan's chosen occultist sub-human followers, who are ruthless, evil, barbaric and heartless savages, that use a idolatric wailing wall to gyrate their perverse lard hips too, while wailing and lamenting in a state of mental demoness.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107917 Jul 25, 2013
Bloody Scabs 69 wrote:
/69
More and more human beings today, are recognizing Tribal Jewry as Satan's chosen occultist sub-human followers, who are ruthless, evil, barbaric and heartless savages, that use a idolatric wailing wall to gyrate their perverse lard hips too, while wailing and lamenting in a state of mental demoness.
Another lovely morning mood from the screeching sea hag. Weren't you supposed to be making a guest appearance in a bestiality movie, or were you again demoted to fluffer?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107918 Jul 25, 2013
/88

I don't think anyone here, with the exception of a few Truth seekers, realize what the jewish cult has done to USA, Russian people, German people and to the Palestinians.

We as civilized human beings must put a stop to israel and its serial killing jews, for the good of humankind.

Are you who defend and justify israeli jews Supreme War Crimes so very evil or so very stupid to post against the our real Truths about convicted jew Criminals, hiding out in illegal illegitimate israel, as jew fugitives from International Justice/?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107919 Jul 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Another lovely morning mood from the screeching sea hag. Weren't you supposed to be making a guest appearance in a bestiality movie, or were you again demoted to fluffer?
`

/88

In your case its obvious to all of us old troll, that you are both,...... very, very, very, very, evil and very, very, very stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Catcher1 610,057
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Catcher1 818,755
Rajkot gay Topix 7 min call_boy001 15
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min WelbyMD 270,224
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Gods r Delusions ... 579,640
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 13 min Freebird USA 9,262
_3RD TEMPLE READY w/ PM Netanyahu 21 min IsraelNews 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 27 min Good-Evil 2,077
More from around the web