Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107795 Jul 16, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
People LOOK! Look at what the reckless and racist Jew routinely does for 'comedy'... what a lousy lousy lousy RAT RATTY is eh:-??
Rong Ratty. The Lard Gor, Great Master of Cretins like me did send a Khazar Jew but the King of things the Mess... murdered by the False and evil christians of of Satan .. my predecessors .. are you proud of that Ratty?
"and ye shall go to the loo, and the loo shall make you relieved." Febreeze Washington 8.32
You really try don't you SERPENT???... you wanna be a comedian or satirist but your absolutely CRASS and PATHETIC RAtty .. totally devoid of any humour and it's very VERY sad because that little bit of shit above took a long long time didn't it RATTY?... ha ha ... so sad! SO very very sad and proof that this reluctant JEW isn't worth a SSHIT ...
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Your warped hateful words are not sanctified by the Lord. You are a blasphemous and mean spirited outcast. Why don't you tell us the truth about your psychiatric history? Tell us again how the Jews, Masons, Anglicans and Catholics conspire against you. They know where you to find you, right? Tell us how your hateful posts have disappeared and how your phone is tapped. Tell us how they watch and record you and how you justify your hate speech as being the word of God.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107796 Jul 16, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
F uck off you perverted kok sakkin tosser...!
`

/88

well said and we agree...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107797 Jul 16, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/88
well said and we agree...
We?

The crabs in your knickers don't count, old harpy.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107798 Jul 16, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Your warped hateful words are not sanctified by the Lord. You are a blasphemous and mean spirited outcast. Why don't you tell us the truth about your psychiatric history?.
/88

nobody really cares what your posting comments says~

That's because you're a john hagee christian/zionist waste and evil israeli terrorist jew supporting scumbag...
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107799 Jul 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
We?
The crabs in your knickers don't count, old harpy.
go hump the devil's j wailing wall,...you illiterate old fk-in inbred 24/7 looney geek.....

USA

#107800 Jul 16, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
go hump the devil's j wailing wall,...you illiterate old fk-in inbred 24/7 looney geek.....
Once again you've shown your unique ability to jumble words into a heap, crone.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107801 Jul 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you've shown your unique ability to jumble words into a heap, crone.
/88

and once again you've shown this site what a fk-in illiterate loon and j's scumbag you are...

It's quite obvious to this site, that you have no life whatsoever, other than posting this site from bed, while wallowing and eating your own defecation..
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107802 Jul 16, 2013
`

/88

For the record, i bobby Sandman/88 have accurate knowledge that israeli jews, talmudic jews, zionist jews and ghetto jews are a cult of "Evil Doers" that lied about Adolf Hitler and the German people killing 6 millon jews.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107803 Jul 16, 2013
`

/88

`

Adolf Hitler had the jews' declare war on him and his Country in 1933,.... that's because Adolf Hitler knew the Truth about jews' evil shenanigans in World War 1.
curious george

United States

#107804 Jul 16, 2013
Just curious, Bobby - but is 88 the year of your birth or your IQ?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107805 Jul 16, 2013
`

/88

I'm doing a movies soon, but i will "not" be suburgatory my views on israeli terrorist jews'.

Now J's go look up suburgatory!

I'm a STRAIGHT UP 88 AND my hat is taken off to Mel Gibson...
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107806 Jul 16, 2013
`

movie

USA

#107807 Jul 16, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
`
/69
`
Adolf Hitler had the jews' declare war on him and his Country in 1933,.... that's because Adolf Hitler knew the Truth about jews' evil shenanigans in World War 1.
From where did you pick up your degree in History, crone?

USA

#107808 Jul 16, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
`
/69
I'm doing a movies soon, but i will "not" be suburgatory my views on israeli terrorist jews'.
Now J's go look up suburgatory!
I'm a STRAIGHT UP 88 AND my hat is taken off to Mel Gibson...
'suburgatory' LOL!

I knew your training would eventually get you a job as a fluffer on a bestiality movie set.

Since: Nov 12

Blacktown, Australia

#107809 Jul 17, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
People LOOK! Look at what the reckless and racist Jew routinely does for 'comedy'... what a lousy lousy lousy RAT RATTY is eh:-??
Rong Ratty. The Lard Gor, Great Master of Cretins like me did send a Khazar Jew but the King of things the Mess... murdered by the False and evil christians of of Satan .. my predecessors .. are you proud of that Ratty?
"and ye shall go to the loo, and the loo shall make you relieved." Febreeze Washington 8.32
You really try don't you SERPENT???... you wanna be a comedian or satirist but your absolutely CRASS and PATHETIC RAtty .. totally devoid of any humour and it's very VERY sad because that little bit of shit above took a long long time didn't it RATTY?... ha ha ... so sad! SO very very sad and proof that this reluctant JEW isn't worth a SSHIT ...
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

I know you did that to me , Jewish thief of identity.
I've never been more outraged evil consignment of rotting garbage that your are.
You colossal cats paw of he who is the ultimate evil.
Your not a person you are inhuman.
You are the Cerberus the Jew, the Jew, and the Jew guarding the concept of contrition, do you fear its abolition or what .??????.
Why do you impersonate other people.
Must be because you don't exist yourself.
Relinquish the hold evil has on yourself and siphon the courage found in the death and misery you inflict on others.
Stop murdering Syrians and Arabs in general and go back to from where you came.
Pull the chain of the dunney and flush yourself away.
Jew thief impersonator.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107819 Jul 17, 2013
`

/88

We just read this following article below and find that EU are doing too little too late....and i quote:

" The EU decision, announced on Tuesday, marked a new international show of displeasure with Israeli settlements built on lands captured in the 1967 Mideast war. The Palestinians claim some of those territories - the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem - for their hoped-for state. The announcement sparked a round of condemnations from Israeli leaders, including Netanyahu, who said Israel would not accept "external edicts" about its borders.

The officials also said Netanyahu spoke to U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry about the EU decision, saying it harms Kerry's efforts to restart negotiations. Israel's chief peace negotiator, Justice Minister Tzipi Livni, met Wednesday with the European Union envoy for Mideast peace, Andreas Reinicke, and told him that postponing the ban's enforcement would help relaunch peace talks, which stalled nearly five years ago.

The EU said the ban applies to "grants, prizes and financial instruments and that the new funding guidelines go into effect in 2014. The EU issues dozens of grants, totaling millions of euros, to Israeli universities, companies and researchers every year".

i'm sorry, but we at Mt. Sinai look at israel and their jew wailing wall, as a hellhole for demonized sub-human big nosed vile looking savages swinehoust...

German people had and have a good fix on these untermeschen animals...and we know why Germans wanted to ostresize these injurious wild beastly evil creatures.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107821 Jul 17, 2013
`

/88

what would u do if wild injurious beastly evil
Gadarene Swine, that were the same demonized savages in Jesus time, that were/are encrouching and inhabiting your land and who were mas/untrusting, ruthless, illegal refugees, barbaric mass-murderers and with evil spirits to their core essence/?

See what Jesus did!
Bobby 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107824 Jul 17, 2013
~

/88

What i'm about to say might enlighten those who are confused about israel jews' Holocaust in Palestine and israel's convicted war crime savages, that are evil in their hearts and spirits AND WHO ARE FUGITIVES FROM TWO JUSTICES.

Jesus sent the demons into a herd of pigs. Matthew 8.30-32

WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR THE GOOD OF HEARTS, IS USING JESUS AS OUR EXEMPLAR AND HOW JESUS TRANFERRED THE DEMONS INTO PIGS AND USING ISRAEL ILLEGAL CULT OF TALMUDIC EVIL DOING JEWS', WHO ARE THE MODERN DAY MACHINATION MACHINE OF EVIL WICKEDNESS AS SWINEHERDS.

WE ARE SHOWING THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WHERE THE TRANSFER HAS SETTLED INTO AND IT'S IMPORTANT FOR LOVERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD TO RECOGNIZE ISRAEL AS THE DEMOMIC TRANSFER TO THEIR ILLEGAL STOLEN LAND THAT HAS BEEN MADE INTO A MUD HOLE FULL OF GLUTTONOUS PARASITICAL PIGGIES/.

Hey Curious George, what do u think 88 means now/?
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#107825 Jul 17, 2013
Bobby 88 wrote:
~
/88
What i'm about to say might enlighten those who are confused about israel jews' Holocaust in Palestine and israel's convicted war crime savages, that are evil in their hearts and spirits AND WHO ARE FUGITIVES FROM TWO JUSTICES.
Jesus sent the demons into a herd of pigs. Matthew 8.30-32
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR THE GOOD OF HEARTS, IS USING JESUS AS OUR EXEMPLAR AND HOW JESUS TRANFERRED THE DEMONS INTO PIGS AND USING ISRAEL ILLEGAL CULT OF TALMUDIC EVIL DOING JEWS', WHO ARE THE MODERN DAY MACHINATION MACHINE OF EVIL WICKEDNESS AS SWINEHERDS.
WE ARE SHOWING THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WHERE THE TRANSFER HAS SETTLED INTO AND IT'S IMPORTANT FOR LOVERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD TO RECOGNIZE ISRAEL AS THE DEMOMIC TRANSFER TO THEIR ILLEGAL STOLEN LAND THAT HAS BEEN MADE INTO A MUD HOLE FULL OF GLUTTONOUS PARASITICAL PIGGIES/.
Hey Curious George, what do u think 88 means now/?
`

love and equal justice!

Curious georgie is bush's sick war crime clone!
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#107826 Jul 17, 2013
`~/

this is israel and israeli jews below!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 3 min Ed Teach 53,259
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min onemale 778,849
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 560,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min truth 605,363
Are our soldiers traitors? 34 min onemale 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Pegasus 265,483
Gay snapchat names 50 min boygyhoy 183
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) Sat risque 137
More from around the web