Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

#107752 Jul 15, 2013
Mac wrote:
<quoted text> I dance with Jews. I sing with the Jews. I live next door to Jews. I even breathe the same air as them! Quick you better kill me now, you bigot.
This world just isn't big enough for your intolerances.
/88

Do u milk israeli terrorists' utters too/?

who gives two gefilta fish and kitty litter dishes,.... if u dance, sing and share the same rat holes with those low life vile j savages.

If u love those terrorist israeli inbreeders so much. move to israel and dance, sing and share the same cell and noose with them in the near future...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107754 Jul 15, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew pig murdering swine.
5 times the enemy of Allah has bonded Syria this year .

All those who want to be dammed stand up and be counted with the stinking Jew.
Did you glean that bit of philosophy from your Stalinist ideals, slob? Do you use toilet paper?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#107757 Jul 15, 2013
Is it a coincidence that the Zionist State’s economy is based on weapon dealing, organ harvesting and blood diamonds?????????

USA

#107761 Jul 16, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>.
All Vernon pig footed Jews are being friendly to me you are the odd ball like to kick the babies don't seem so strong any more do they Jew boy.
Is this more of your Stalinist philosophy, imbecile?

USA

#107764 Jul 16, 2013
PetandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I'd made my self clear Ratty? What the hell are you doing in the human world? GET BACK! and make it sharp-ish rodent-face.
You a Jew?
Just finished your paper route I see, little racist. Do you sometimes see a van whenever you actually go somewhere? Do you rapidly recite your mantras when they show up?

USA

#107765 Jul 16, 2013
Pet theWHORES wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful rotloder ... I welcome your turds with a smell and a dab of my dickie!
Any port in a storm for the little racist.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107766 Jul 16, 2013
endtimeNews wrote:
ISRAEL's Discoveries PROVE Jesus'Near RETURN
http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs
Yeah! His name is Netanyahu!

USA

#107768 Jul 16, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
A DISGUSTING JEW who wants to CATHOLIC here WROTE::
"Wonderful rotloder ... I welcome your turds with a smell and a dab of my dickie!"
Is this the best you can do you dirty disgusting horrible Jew???? What kind of mind thinks of this shit eh SERPENT??.... let me tell you. A MOST DESPICABLE JEW MIND.
You mood is dour, little racist. Why IS that?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107769 Jul 16, 2013
PeteandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
This freak is simple and simply a racist reluctant JEW (Will not admit here he's a JEW) and routinely uses racism and intimidation against those who call for an end to the racist apartheid state of SHitRAhELL.
We call it RATTY, FANNY, JIMJUSTJEWCE and other comical names for a racist RAT from the SEWER.
Wrong! he did come out of the closett and admitted he was a Jew. It took him a long time as if he was ashamed of it, but he came out. Who knows , maybe he has something else in the closett?

USA

#107771 Jul 16, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Who knows , maybe he has something else in the closett?
You latency is showing, genius.

USA

#107772 Jul 16, 2013
your*

USA

#107774 Jul 16, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the JEW admits the Jew thing but this is a very reluctant Jew ....
ty .... Silence of the Lambs 2 really. Very scary Jew ... like a lame dog, needs to be put down out of its misery. Oh and a Rabid Jew Christ-hater too.
There's much on your mind, little racist. Too bad they're always the same addled thoughts.

They're watching and you know it.

USA

#107776 Jul 16, 2013
PetsnakeandtheWOLVES wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratt Please go to the moon and live there .. take your racism with you pervert Jew Rat.
Are you a proud Jew?
Such a cheery outlook, little racist. Are you beginning to figure out what's going on?

USA

#107779 Jul 16, 2013
Petsnake wrote:
As Christ taught us ... the Jews were about to murder him ... Jews Murder the Messiah:
"and ye shall go to the market, where the shoes are buy one, get one free." Barry White 8 .32
Thanks for the peek inside your confused mind, little racist. It fgoes around and around, doesn't it? Do you know why that is?

USA

#107780 Jul 16, 2013
*figures

USA

#107782 Jul 16, 2013
Petsnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that Ratty. It was spoken by Christ the Mess to Jews two thousand years ago... Nothing's changed so learn that Ratty... vermin Jew racist.
Gee thanks for the heads up, little acist. Think you could repeat your lowly self a few more times before the next shift of watchers arrive?

Why do you worship a Jewish man?

USA

#107784 Jul 16, 2013
Petsnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures you're not a proud Jew but a nasty self-loathing vermin eh RATTY?
You're upset again, aren't you, little racist? In fact, you're upset every minute of every day, aren't you? Is it because there's something going on that you can't quite grasp?

Why is your god a Jew?

USA

#107787 Jul 16, 2013
Petsnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes the demons inside mad doesn't it? Poor Ratty ... Christ hater and not a proud Jew to boot.
Is this what you and your 'friends' talk about while hiding from the watchers, little racist?

USA

#107788 Jul 16, 2013
Petsnake wrote:
<quoted text>
'Rong Ratty. The Lard Gor, Great Master of Cretins like me did send a Khazar Jew but the King of things the Mess... murdered by the False and evil christians of of Satan .. my predecessors .. are you proud of that Ratty?
"and ye shall go to the loo, and the loo shall make you relieved." Febreeze Washington 8.32
I sense you won't be getting much sleep again tonight, will you, little racist? Someone once suggested you place a cone of foil around your head to keep those who watch at bay. That may be a very productive idea for you.

USA

#107790 Jul 16, 2013
Petsnake wrote:
People LOOK! Look at what the reckless and it RATTY?... ha ha ... so sad! SO very very sad and proof that this reluctant JEW isn't worth a SSHIT ...
"And ye shall wank the truth, and the wank shall make you satiated."
Hubert 8.32
I notice many of your racist posts have been deleted today, little racist. How many of your accounts have been deleted for racist content this past month, 6 or 8?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 min bmz 37,356
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Rosa_Winkel 753,759
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min RiccardoFire 96,461
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min guest 550,996
She looks great even without any makeup !! 53 min Commander Bunny 4
Is America really THE GREAT SATAN? 1 hr Commander Bunny 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 262,096
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr BenAdam 602,855
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 11 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE