Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121917 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

GnA

East Maitland, Australia

#107448 Jul 6, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
`
5/888
It was the Hebrews who offered lame, sick and diseased animals to the GOD of ABRAHAM...
Almighty God of Angels Armies, asked the Hebrews this:
"When you bring a blind or sick or lame animal to sacrifice to me, do you think there's nothing wrong with that? Try giving an animal like that to the governor! Would he be pleased with you or grant you any favors/?"
Hebrews were disloyal, self serving creatures, much like the Talmudic Jews' today,... that wanted to turn a profit and they could "not" turn a profit with sickly animals.
So they offered these diseased, lame, blind animals to the God of Abraham..
.....and you have the gall to ridicule others and their religious beliefs.
GnA, you are a Hypocrite, whose indulging your lies in your own self made and Jewish manufactured hypocrisy....
You fool!!!!

What other religion's? There's no other god but the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel) even when the Lord talks about him Loving the Israelites. Its hard for you's to believe because the devil has planted so much hate in your head it seem's right yet u are so far from the truth its not funny.

Look at all of you's wasteing your time telling us how you's feel is anything that you say important??

Of course not!! It hasnt changed God's mind and what it say's in the Bible. No matter what you say you cant get rid of Israel no country but God alone so just quit it!!

Its useless trying to bring up Israel's faults we aint the International court lmao. Go and complain to them whoever it is and see if they can do anything. God will silence them Israel is in the hands of their owner Jesus Christ as the Word of God say's.

Theres nothing you can do!! Whats the point in talking about Israel's faults on this forum?? You aint going nowhere hahahahahahahah.

Israel a terrorist state?? LoL

Syria
Egypt
Lebanon
Iraq
Iran
Turkey etc...

Islam is corrupt is there Joy in killing for allah?

Whats the difference between shiite and sunni mosques? Dont they believe in the 1 God?

We Christian's believe in the God of Israel the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob(Israel) even though some Israeli's continue to reject Jesus theres nothing new in that scriptures even point to their Disobedience being a blessing for us the Gentiles.
And just like the disobedient Israelites unbeliving Gentiles are in the same boat.

So how can you point out Israel's faults when you have them yourself you and your country??

GnA

East Maitland, Australia

#107449 Jul 6, 2013
Look at Israel

The Lord Jesus Christ is looking after them. Look how he silences the Arabs who think they own the Land his Father gave Abraham a long time ago. Though he is quick to silence the Palestinian's he still helps them and cares for them. Look at what The King of the Jews King of Israel Lord of lords King of kings is doing turning the eyes of Muslims back on to him (millions) I mean millions of muslim's

So why do you hate Jews/Israelites when Jesus Christ is helping your people back to Truth.

Islam Will not survive if Sunni's vs Shiites keeps going The kingdom of allah (Will not Survive) it will come down fast and scatter like pieces of clay.

The moment Syria's War divided sunni and shiite's thats when the end of islam was at hand.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107461 Jul 6, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the infidel ctoonist/the SERPENT anf FANny too? Speak now for no one who speaks truth is a crazy lying, laughing loon of a demon like you.
Are you having yet another acute bought of paranoia, slob?

No worries. Paranoia is defined as fear of something which does not exist.
You have every reason to fear.
GnA

East Maitland, Australia

#107463 Jul 7, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
As Christ spoke .. he spoke to the whole world and he spoke before he was murdered by Jews:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Actually he spoke to the unbelieving Jews.

Like I said it doesn't matter what you say it aint gonna change a thing you and these people against Israel can all come together share your thoughts annnnnnnnndd.....thats about it. People with more knowledge would just rebuke it cause they Love their God above all no matter how bad people talk about Israel.

So you so called believers who side with believers of allah your path has already been plan'd. Blind leading the Blind.

Stop reading the bible if your against Israel the Bible was written by The Israelites who God chose himself. And now you mere humans who read it come up with outrages claims I can't even believe what I read from u pete (split personality) or maybe not fully there??

Anyways like I said keep talking cause no one's gonna here your pathetic claims its Israel's Land so you followers of allah (dead god) dont touch

allah must love uprisings cause thats all you see from arab nations. But Israel LOVE HOW Jesus Christ is looking after his people. Israel as tiny as a rock and you Allah nations still can't get rid of Israel :)
GnA

East Maitland, Australia

#107464 Jul 7, 2013
Jay J The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Report to the appropriate court room your racist rabid Jew .... first hearing tomorrow AM. Do NOT MISS the session which is dealing with your ferocious racist tendencies. We cured your little boy fixation I hope with some success. Now we must tend to the enormous issue you have with racism and incitement to racial hatred and harassment of course. Be prompt or you will lose your fresh water ration. Are you still proud of your 'jewsih heritage' Levi?
[case 130 430] re Racism, incitement to racial hatred, use of racist language in a public forum and internet harassment.
Partial list of charges against A N F Levi :-
Portraying character infidel cartoonist:
Wishing for death and destruction upon Palestinian villages
Wishing death and destruction upon Palestinian children
Incitement to racial hatred and harassment
Harassing posters in a public forum
Portraying character An NFL Fan:
Wishing for death and destruction upon Palestinian villages
Wishing death and destruction upon Palestinian children
Incitement to racial hatred and harassment
Harassing posters in a public forum
Regular use of horrible and racist works such as 'PAKIE"
Who are u to Judge u hate Jews so what the point in pointing out someone's faults when u have them yourself. LoL
GnA

East Maitland, Australia

#107465 Jul 7, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/888
We've explained the Truth to you and your kind of evil filth and you and your kind listened with deaf ears
And for whatever reason it doesn't seem to be registering in that john hagee's brainless moon head of yours.
So, live your jew jews lies,.... because it is written that God lets an operation of error go to those who've chosen jew jews liars because they are lovers of the lie and not lovers of the Truth
Luke 8

Soon afterward Jesus began a tour of the nearby towns and villages, preaching and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom of God. He took his twelve disciples with him,[2] along with some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases. Among them were Mary Magdalene, from whom he had cast out seven demons; [3] Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod’s business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.

Luke 8:19 True Family of Jesus Christ.
[19] Then Jesus' mother and brothers came to see him, but they couldn't get to him because of the crowd.[20] Someone told Jesus, "Your mother and your brothers are outside, and they want to see you." [21] Jesus replied,“My mother and my brothers are all those who hear God’s word and obey it.”

Matthew 15:21
[21] Then Jesus left Galilee and went north to the region of Tyre and Sidon.[22] A Gentile woman who lived there came to him, pleading, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! For my daughter is possessed by a demon that torments her severely." [23] But Jesus gave her no reply, not even a word. Then his disciples urged him to send her away. "Tell her to go away," they said. "She is bothering us with all her begging." [24] Then Jesus said to the woman,“I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.”
GnA

East Maitland, Australia

#107466 Jul 7, 2013
-continue-
But she came and worshiped him, pleading again,“Lord, help me!”[26] Jesus responded, "It isn't right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs." [27] She replied, "That's true, Lord, but even dogs are allowed to eat the scraps that fall beneath their masters' table." [28]“Dear woman,” Jesus said to her,“your faith is great. Your request is granted.” And her daughter was instantly healed.
GnA

East Maitland, Australia

#107469 Jul 7, 2013
So if Jesus Christ said that to the unbelieving Israelites

Can you answer this one

[21] From then on Jesus began to tell his disciples plainly that it was necessary for him to go to Jerusalem, and that he would suffer many terrible things at the hands of the elders, the leading priests, and the teachers of religious law. He would be killed, but on the third day he would be raised from the dead.[22] But Peter took him aside and began to reprimand him for saying such things. "Heaven forbid, Lord," he said. "This will never happen to you!" [23] Jesus turned to Peter and said,“Get away from me, Satan! You are a dangerous trap to me. You are seeing things merely from a human point of view, not from God’s.”

Explain to me why would Jesus rebuke his Apostle by saying "Get away from me Satan".

Exactly because he saw things from a human point of view and not from God's

Just like the unbelieving Israelites they saw Jesus from a human point of view. They did not believe!! just like the pharisee's who were outraged by his message by what he did, like forgiving men and woman of their sin's. They were deep into their religion and not The Word of God they completely missed it.
GnA

East Maitland, Australia

#107470 Jul 7, 2013
Jay J The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
This is contempt of court. Be careful now block head. There is no court that will put up such base criminal behavior and assaults on character in my jurisdiction. It also, if I may be so bold, is no laughing matter so take your silly ass to the nearest watering hole and give it a clean .... go on! Be quick oh foolish one! Now Don't ever come here again with your 'hate Jews' bullshit and your inane 'lols' again.
Where? What Court are you talking about? Go Go tell them Go speak your mind dont waste your time talking your non sense to me. Go tell the International court what mere human can bring Down Israel (Jacob) Who can stand and Judge Israel and be Faultless who can Judge Israel but God alone? No man, no country, no court for all are sinner's so I will leave it to Jesus Christ to Judge according to what they have done just as he will Judge me.

So I laugh because its funny how many people speak against Israel as if all are guilty and yet they don't want to even acknowledge the sin in their own eyes and country. My Saviour is King over Israel who can destroy what God has promised to Abraham fullfilled by Jesus Christ descendant of David and Abraham? Jesus rules over Israel "forever" what you gonna do? Nothing just complain to your friends here on this forum without action's your words are like the dirt the wind comes and blows it in all direction u dont even know what to do you go this way than go this way no direction easily mislead easy for the devil to blind like many on here. So before you complain again go take it to the courts they cant do anything no one can all they can do is talk much like you.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107473 Jul 7, 2013
Jay J The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Two hours in the stocks in the centre of the village will teach you to curb you tongue you insolent brat. We'll see how some bad tomatoes, rotten eggs and a little shit flying your way will encourage such blatant lies on behalf of Satan's minions eh?
Yes in your case Brevity will be the soule of shitt (medieval spelling)
Judge Jay
Free masons, Catholics, Jews and Anglicans are aware of your mental health issues and psychiatric history. Your sadomasochistic violent rhetoric is once again raising concern and because it violates the community standard for decency, you will be contacted, again.

This is for your own good as well as for the good of society.
See something, say something.

USA

#107476 Jul 7, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you ... an excrement post and thanks for your support. This Jew - IS
many evil characters and haters on this thread.
Sure, slimy dude. There are evil people on this thread, and you're at least two of them. Way do they seem to watch you more closely on weekends?

USA

#107480 Jul 7, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
I will forward this evidence to the court thanks. We see a continuance of your illegal behavior. When did you realize the moment the thread found out you're a Jew pretending to be catholic? Not good eh for Jews as it does confirm some stereotypes? I'd be interested to know you're evil the thread?
Was it six or seven of your accounts deleted for racist diatribes last month?

I lost count, so could you help me out, slimy dude? They're watching you at this very moment. How do you feel about that?
GnA

Australia

#107481 Jul 7, 2013
Jay J The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Two hours in the stocks in the centre of the village will teach you to curb you tongue you insolent brat. We'll see how some bad tomatoes, rotten eggs and a little shit flying your way will encourage such blatant lies on behalf of Satan's minions eh?
Yes in your case Brevity will be the soule of shitt (medieval spelling)
Judge Jay
Is that all?

Thank you for coming now go and take your stupid arguement to the courts judge jay cause it aint working in here neither will it work in court.

:)
GnA

Australia

#107482 Jul 7, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
You believe in the killers of Children
You believe in the thieves who steal Palestinian homes and land
You believe in those who deal misery and death to innocent people on the earth
You believe in the Synagogue of Satan
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Well you couldn't answer a simple question (Simple) yes (Simple) you don't even have a clue go away Satan for the Word of God tells us he gave the Land of Canaan to Abraham and his Descendent' s after him.

To say the Israelites stole land off palestine and believe in God is ridiculous unheard of. So satan go take ur non sense somewhere else thats the only scripture you can quote yet even when truth is presented before you u still refuse to believe.
Casual Visitor

United States

#107485 Jul 7, 2013
This thread seems to be the wacky magnet of the entire forum. Fascinating, from a 'can't keep myself from staring at that train wreck' point of view.

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#107486 Jul 7, 2013
Woody wrote:
The British spy agency GCHQ has access to the global network of communications, storing calls, Facebook posts and internet histories – and shares this data with the NSA, Edward Snowden has revealed to the Guardian in a new leak.
GCHQ’s network of cables is able to process massive quantities of information from both specific targets and completely innocent people, including recording phone calls and reading email messages, it was revealed on Friday.
"It's not just a US problem. The UK has a huge dog in this fight," Snowden told the Guardian. "They [GCHQ] are worse than the US."
That figures. The Bank of England is the head of the world banking corruption, controlled by the Rothschilds, who also control our Federal Reserve Corp. whose stockholders are working hard to destroy our economy and democracy.
They all need ways to control the masses because there aren’t enough troops and bad cops to beat down 350 million people, so they’ll use economic terrorism and RFID chips too.
They shouldn’t have too much trouble since the idiot masses are doing everything they can to help, including refusing to protest in any way.
(next post)

Location hidden

#107487 Jul 7, 2013
'Federal Reserve'= Rothschilds' private company
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T8KSPBP6J7ENM2L...
US News
wacky magnet

United States

#107488 Jul 7, 2013
You called?

Location hidden

#107489 Jul 7, 2013
Woody wrote:
Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich – Veterans Today June 26, 2013
In her extraordinarily bold and direct speech addressed to the Irish Parliament, Clare Daly (TD, Dublin North) called Obama a “war criminal” and “hypocrite of the century”.
In describing the fawned reception of Obama in Ireland akin to pimping and prostituting of that nation, Ms. Daly hit the nail on the head. Sadly, America dwarfs Ireland and elsewhere in the undignified category of prostitution – the 29 standing ovations from Congress in May 2011 for war criminal Benjamin Netanyahu attests to this tragic fact.
While Daly was quite right in censuring Obama for his criminal policies, including aiding terrorists in Syria, it is worthwhile noting that Obama is merely a willing instrument; the faces and factors behind his handlers and the policies merit greater scrutiny and exposure.
Backing and arming the so-called Syrian opposition distracts from the threat posed by Israel and its expansionist agenda by internalizing the enemy in order to weaken the State.
No liberal leader dares to stand up to the Federal Reserve stockholders since JFK did shortly before they killed him.
While most conservatives are helping to push us into the New World Order, most liberal leaders are working to help save us. However, I believe Obama is one of the worst, and the only time he seems to be a liberal is when he’s trying to deceive us.
(next post)

Location hidden

#107490 Jul 7, 2013
Israel's worst enemy is Within
http://www.topix.com/forum/il/al-quds-jerusal...
Israel

Republicans and Democrats agree
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TGQE2G...
US Politics

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 104,719
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Lbj 38,290
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min bad bob 182,293
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 min Classic 3,614
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min good true observa... 44,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Ann Bonney 969,980
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 23 min Paul is dead 4,113
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min marge 641,622
More from around the web