Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107382 Jul 1, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews who observe your criminal racism and internet harassment? How do
But thanks ... at least we know the racist schmuck behind Ratty and 'Jim JUSTA JEW' is you ... the racist Fan NY ....
The fact that so many of your accounts have been deleted is further evidence of being monitored, little man, and there's nothing you can do about it, is there?

USA

#107384 Jul 1, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
This court is fully aware of your racism and your being found out a racist Levi .... you're a disgraceful and despicable Jew. I hope you're proud of ass. YOU call them 'PAKIE" ... does that make you feel great eh Levi?
Appear before the committee on racism and racist language in public Friday morning pronto tonto ... no excuses this time Levi you racist and despicable example of Jewry.
Your ersatz courtroom gag has run it's course, but a lowly mental patient such as you would realise that, would you, creepy dude?
Thoughts and verses keep flowing and recycling, and you can't stop them, can you? Your one reality is that you're being watched, so run with it, little man.

USA

#107386 Jul 1, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
No amount of contempt will prevent the thread from observing your fight
Happy about dead Palestinian children Levi still?
JJ
You can squirm and writhe as you need, little racist man, but it won't stop the inevitable. Why do they wear black? Have you figured that out yet?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107392 Jul 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that so many of your accounts have been deleted is further evidence of being monitored, little man, and there's nothing you can do about it, is there?
New FL, I am glad you came out of the Jewish closett. So you are a Jew! It took you a long time to admit it. Were you ashamed of it? But don't worry nobody is perfect. We all have a skeleton in the cupboard! Now that you are over that hurdle, maybe you could give us something coherent which contributes to the debate. Show us some Jewish wit! Become the comedian you always wanted to be. Maybe you could be another Mel Brooks or Groucho Marx. Don't worry, we all forgive you for being Jewish. So there is no worry on that count!

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107395 Jul 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy seeing yet another deluded soul crumble and deteriorate. You're funny!

Damnation will be upon them who demand the gratification of Heaven be at their command, because God is the Servant of His Ambition and nothing else.
How can if be the Jew replacing existence with their fabrication, and telling all the simpletons who follow,- theirs is the stairway to Heaven,- when the Jew know themselves, very well that it is not.
You "pseudo Jew" extirpated the Temple and excoriated the Priests , yet still claim to represent the Ambition of God.
That is the logic of evil, for the reason of Hell .
Bobby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#107396 Jul 1, 2013
Marxism Red Commie Israel wrote:
`
~`
Transcript of Freedman’s Speech
Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to hear a very frightening speech.
This speech is an explanation of the plans now being laid to throw the United States into a third world war.
It was made a short time ago before a large group in the Congressional `Room of the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Both the speech and the question and answer period later so electrified the audience that a group of patriots has transferred it to two long-playing
records to play for friends, clubs, and your church group in your community.
The speaker is Mr. Benjamin Freedman, noted authority on Zionism and all of its schemes. Mr. Freedman is a former Jew, and I mean a FORMER Jew.
He has fought the Communist world conspiracy tooth and nail, and stands today as a leading American patriot. We now take you to the speaker’s platform to present Benjamin Freedman
Freedman's speech]

Benjamin H. Freedman

What I intend to tell you tonight is something that you have never been able to learn from any other source, and what I tell you now concerns not only you, but your children and the survival of this country and Christianity. I'm not here just to dish up a few facts to send up your blood pressure, but I'm here to tell you things that will help you preserve what you consider the most sacred things in the world: the liberty, and the freedom, and the right to live as Christians, where you have a little dignity, and a little right to pursue the things that your conscience tells you are the right things, as Christians

Part 1

&li st=PL5620A96149F14E35&bpct r=1372716475
Bobby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#107397 Jul 1, 2013
`

Part 2

&li st=PL5620A96149F14E35
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#107398 Jul 1, 2013
Press TV – June 30, 2013

Foreign-backed militants in Syria have downed a Syrian government helicopter near the northern city of Aleppo.

The civilian helicopter was carrying exam papers for schoolchildren and all seven people on board, including the deputy head of the Education Ministry were killed.

In a video released by the militants recently, advanced anti-aircraft missiles have been used to bring the helicopter down.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#107399 Jul 1, 2013
`

^5/888

God's Almighty hand has given the righteous of hearts the time to discern that our political system has succumbed to Satan's chosen people in israel,

Who are the talmudic demonized jew jews' brain dead?

They are the haggee' and their greedy co-rats, corrupted politicians, along with their convert racist and bigoted Cult of True Hatefulness.

They are soulless mooching and grubbing goyim parasites, who are waiting for the chosen jew jews' table scraps.
GnA

Australia

#107401 Jul 2, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Damnation will be upon them who demand the gratification of Heaven be at their command, because God is the Servant of His Ambition and nothing else.
How can if be the Jew replacing existence with their fabrication, and telling all the simpletons who follow,- theirs is the stairway to Heaven,- when the Jew know themselves, very well that it is not.
You "pseudo Jew" extirpated the Temple and excoriated the Priests , yet still claim to represent the Ambition of God.
That is the logic of evil, for the reason of Hell .
(Your comment has no meaning to it just a bunch of words put together to look good)

Your lack of knowledge has caused your blindness just like the rest of you who are against the Israelites and their land.

No matter what you say God has already placed Jesus Christ as King of Israel "forever" it will never end. Jesus Christ descendant of David and Abraham. The Word of God has been around even before you were born before Islam was on the lips of man before it even became an "idea" in man's head. God spoke of the Messiah Jesus in the old testament. And if God himself has said that Jesus will be the one to rule over Israel forever than he will rule over Israel forever just as how we will all bow before The Lord all countries will know Jesus Christ is Lord. The Lord of Heaven's Armies is with Israel will lead His people protect his people and when they get out of line will Discipline his people. Some are blinded and some have been chosen to the Truth's of God concerning Jesus Christ our Messiah and Saviour. Just like some of you on here believe in the The Truth's of God concerning Jesus Christ but will not believe his Truth's concerning Israel. When Romans 11 tells us (God's heart) it explains to the world those who question if God has turned away from Israel because some of his people did not believe in the message of Jesus and wanted to kill him. That No!! God has not turned away from his people how can God turn away from the covenant he made with Abraham? Are people that blind to see when God said to Abraham that it will be an everlasting covenant that Jesus was the fulfillment of that covenant? He is not only the descendant of David and Abraham he is the source of life and heir to the Throne of David and as it say's in The Word of God (New Testament) Jesus will rule over Israel "forever".
GnA

Australia

#107402 Jul 2, 2013
So go take your articles and all your thoughts

Dig a hole and bury every lie satan has put in your head to the grave. No need for racism on these forums Jews have the right to defend their citizens and Jesus Christ is looking out for them just as he did in the Past when he went out and defended the Israelites.

ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#107403 Jul 2, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
(My comment has no meaning to it just a bunch of words put together to look good)
My lack of knowledge has caused my blindness just like the rest of those who beleive in imaginary sky daddies.
So there goes my delirium:
No matter what you say God has already placed Jesus Christ as King of Israel "forever" it will never end. Jesus Christ descendant of David and Abraham. The Word of God has been around even before you were born before Islam was on the lips of man before it even became an "idea" in man's head. God spoke of the Messiah Jesus in the old testament. And if God himself has said that Jesus will be the one to rule over Israel forever than he will rule over Israel forever just as how we will all bow before The Lord all countries will know Jesus Christ is Lord. The Lord of Heaven's Armies is with Israel will lead His people protect his people and when they get out of line will Discipline his people. Some are blinded and some have been chosen to the Truth's of God concerning Jesus Christ our Messiah and Saviour. Just like some of you on here believe in the The Truth's of God concerning Jesus Christ but will not believe his Truth's concerning Israel. When Romans 11 tells us (God's heart) it explains to the world those who question if God has turned away from Israel because some of his people did not believe in the message of Jesus and wanted to kill him. That No!! God has not turned away from his people how can God turn away from the covenant he made with Abraham? Are people that blind to see when God said to Abraham that it will be an everlasting covenant that Jesus was the fulfillment of that covenant? He is not only the descendant of David and Abraham he is the source of life and heir to the Throne of David and as it say's in The Word of God (New Testament) Jesus will rule over Israel "forever".
Which movie is that ?

Saint Marys, Australia

#107405 Jul 3, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope that this land of thieves and killers will be sunk with out trace 'forever'....
Judge J

Actually your honour I've been meaning to say , the time to offer the olive branch was forfeit according veto Matthew 27: 11.

"Jesus was brought before Pilate the governor, who asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews ?".
"Those are your words !" Jesus answered.
And when the chief priests and leaders brought their charges against him, he didn't say anything.

What's the good of conspiracy to overcome evil when the time has come to acknowledge the evil has been victorious.
And so it is again, the Jew are only impersonating the Chosen this time .
But even so the Chosen Christians backed them up .
Therefore Judge Duly the court might need to tear up the Statutes and accept Murphys Law.
GnA

Australia

#107407 Jul 3, 2013
Rtloder our bibles have a different account

I do not go against what you say relating to scripture

What version are you reading?
Dried off Baptist

Paducah, KY

#107408 Jul 3, 2013
GnA wrote:
Matthew 27:11-26 says the same thing in every English version of the Holy Bible, and in the Spanish and German versions that I have seen too. If your's does not then you are not reading a real Bible.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107409 Jul 3, 2013
The Carpentras affair in France, the community centre in Paris, synaguogue burning in America, "Natzi attacks agains the Chosen", etc
the same old story, see
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/...
STALKER

Dacula, GA

#107410 Jul 3, 2013
ASK THIS LIL GIRL QUESTIONS YO
ask.fm/vlxxfaith

Sydney, Australia

#107411 Jul 3, 2013
GnA wrote:
I know CEV and NIV differ widely in meaning , on that verse.
But they are more consistent with John.(CEV)
18 :36. Jesus answered. " My kingdom doesn't belong of this world. If it did, my followers would have fought to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. No my kingdom doesn't belong of this world."
"So you are a king," Pilate replied.
"You are saying I am a king," Jesus told him. "I was born into this world to tell the truth. And everyone who belongs to the truth knows my voice."
Pilate asked Jesus , "What is the truth?".

NIV . Has Jesus being born to be king of truth.
"You are right in saying I am a king.
In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."
"What is the truth?" Pilate asked.

Sydney, Australia

#107412 Jul 3, 2013
orion wrote:
The Carpentras affair in France, the community centre in Paris, synaguogue burning in America, "Natzi attacks agains the Chosen", etc
the same old story, see
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/...

I bet the story doesn't hit any headlineds , even so Morsi isn't laughing, he he ha ha he might get to stretch a new rope , I hope.
GnA

Australia

#107413 Jul 3, 2013
Mark 15: 2-5
Very early in the morning the leading priests, the elders, and the teachers of religious law—the entire high council —met to discuss their next step. They bound Jesus, led him away, and took him to Pilate, the Roman governor.[2] Pilate asked Jesus, "Are you the king of the Jews?" Jesus replied, "You have said it." [3] Then the leading priests kept accusing him of many crimes,[4] and Pilate asked him, "Aren't you going to answer them? What about all these charges they are bringing against you?" [5] But Jesus said nothing, much to Pilate’s surprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tristan Thompson, and his hot-headed critic, R... 1 min Doctpr REALITY 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 37,252
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min pusherman_ 548,442
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Toby 96,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Catcher1 750,272
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min KiMare 229,907
Gay snapchat names 39 min Pezattack 31
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min AnnieJ 602,151
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min RiccardoFire 261,620
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 7 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE