Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#107158 Jun 24, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>So your still working for satan I see. You know you have allready lost. Have a goodday.
lmfao
another happy clappy doom sayer delusional believer of things that do not exist.
lol ask him for a raise for me.
Have a shitty day in reality bozo.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#107159 Jun 24, 2013
Nobody wrote:
“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9 “This, then, is how you should pray:“‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,#
6:13 The Greek for temptation can also mean testing .
but deliver us from the evil one.#
6:13 Or from evil ; some late manuscripts one,/ for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sin
And when you spam, be like the hypocrite
buzz off happy clappy
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#107160 Jun 24, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> 43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor #
5:43 Lev. 19:18
and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
he has said don't spam your neighbour.
for he will realise you are a delusional fool.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#107161 Jun 24, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying God has been unfaithful?
Have u even read Genesis? The Covenant he made with Abraham from generation to generation..
Like I said before thats just ur thoughts No Truth.
If God say's different than ur Wrong and u know u are.
Your entire post is based on assumption, which makes an azz of you.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#107162 Jun 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao
another happy clappy doom sayer delusional believer of things that do not exist.
lol ask him for a raise for me.
Have a shitty day in reality bozo.
Ahh poor thang does somebody need a hug.:)
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#107163 Jun 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
he has said don't spam your neighbour.
for he will realise you are a delusional fool.
I am sorry you must anger issues. Did somebody pee in your post toasties?
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#107164 Jun 24, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
And when you spam, be like the hypocrite
buzz off happy clappy
I am sorry you are living proof GOD does exist. You make it soo clear. His word says so.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107165 Jun 24, 2013
Nobody wrote:
“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9 “This, then, is how you should pray:“‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,#
6:13 The Greek for temptation can also mean testing .
but deliver us from the evil one.#
6:13 Or from evil ; some late manuscripts one,/ for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sin
Gee
lucky I do not believe that Jewish book. My book is God's book, the book of the Universe with its laws, the laws of Nature. That book has been in existence since the beginning of time and will be valid till the end of time. Your book is only a few thousand years old and has been chopped and changed ever since. Nobody knows even what the original version is. The priests tell you that it is the book of God, but can you trust those priests? The only thing they have ever been interested in is your 10% in the church plate. For that amount they will give you whatever you want to hear. Something interesting for you...
http://abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Infor...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107166 Jun 24, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Battle for the Golan heights? Israel was out numbered 7-1 and Israel still Won because The Lord my God gave them the victory. They had no help from anyone but God. Go youtube it!!!!
In that case, God's name was the American taxpayers who paid for the weapons...
In God We Trust! GOD stands here for Gold, Oil ,Drugs
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#107167 Jun 24, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry you are living proof GOD does exist. You make it soo clear. His word says so.
Deep

I am sorry I am living proof that i am alive.
try and make sense please you are in need of some kind of medication.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#107168 Jun 24, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry you must anger issues. Did somebody pee in your post toasties?
You are really sorry I must anger issues ?
oh really ?
what is that supposed to mean ?
And why are you so sorry suddenly ?
feeling guilty ?
towards you imaginary sky daddy ?
been sinning again ? lol
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107169 Jun 24, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, sick distorted Pete. Have the British ever harmed innocents? What harm has been done by tyrants such as Hussein, Assad, Qaddafi to children.
You have hatred in your soul and will burn in hell for using the name of the Lord to defend your bigotry.
That is why they watch. That is why your racist accounts have been deleted. That is why they record and report. That is why they will come for you.
Have the British ever hurt the innocents? Maybe you should ask the people of Ireland who were starved to death in the 19th Century. The British overlord were shipping the food out of Ireland and letting the people to die. 5 million Irish including the unborn seem to have perished. The same with India where some 30 million starved to death using the same method. The Empire was really a charity organisation.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#107170 Jun 24, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh poor thang does somebody need a hug.:)
We don't hug around here.
We leave that to the Bedford TX sissy who spams threads about imaginary sky daddies and make poopholes of themselves non-stop.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#107171 Jun 24, 2013
* Bedford, TX sissies
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#107172 Jun 24, 2013
Patrick Henningsen — Global Research June 23, 2013

For the second time in as many years, Iran has once again made the right moves towards proving to the world that it is not, and will not be pursuing a nuclear weapons program. This time it announced it’s halting its 20% enriched uranium, and has a solid partner in Russia to help make this happen. As one would expect, the US-led axis bloc has completely ignored this important development, opting instead to soldier forward on a predictable war path which the bellicose Israeli lobby running the US Congress and Senate has been campaigning for all these years.

Since: Nov 12

Bankstown, Australia

#107173 Jun 24, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Gee
lucky I do not believe that Jewish book. My book is God's book, the book of the Universe with its laws, the laws of Nature. That book has been in existence since the beginning of time and will be valid till the end of time. Your book is only a few thousand years old and has been chopped and changed ever since. Nobody knows even what the original version is. The priests tell you that it is the book of God, but can you trust those priests? The only thing they have ever been interested in is your 10% in the church plate. For that amount they will give you whatever you want to hear. Something interesting for you...
http://abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Infor...

Speaking about bold faced liars , Mr. nobody and GnA are adopting the same tactics.
Nobody is interested in their stupid misrepresentation. of Biblical Prophecies that have already happened.
There trying to take advantage of ignorance where no ignorance exists.
Idiot loser caught with his hand in the till,: is too kind of a parable to be using on them.
More like Criminal Insane dirt bag caught with his strides down on the high street, ; is a more fitting description when you consider Israels crimes.
Mr Walker s jj Chronicles

Mount Sinai, NY

#107174 Jun 24, 2013
"
"

Talmudic Judaism is nothing but Babylonian Talmudic Pharisaism, which at its foundation is crass paganism and the sperms and eggs are called "inbreeders", throughout the centuries.
murat v zurich

Switzerland

#107175 Jun 24, 2013
when have ever anti-semetics care about Isreal?
Cat Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
When has Israel ever cared about world opinion?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#107176 Jun 24, 2013
Th Road to World War 3

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1
GnA

Australia

#107177 Jun 24, 2013
OXcR Qu oted In that case, God's name was the American taxpayers who paid for the weapons...
In God We Trust! GOD stands here for Gold, Oil

And the russians provided syria with their special tanks and equipment lol It was an even battle until Israel thought 1 step ahead thats where the battle changed. And that change came from God alone no one else intervened for Israel only God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 765,496
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min MUQ1 263,717
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 26 min MUQ1 37,661
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 43 min truth 5,455
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 44 min andet1987 4,972
INSIDERJOHN.COM REVIEW : BinaryApp-810 SCAM 53 min dess71 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 555,197
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Dr Wu 603,720
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr BottomNow 1,191

Top Stories People Search