Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
94,081 - 94,100 of 117,761 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
/5
You are a radical and extremist john hagee nutso, who knows nothing about God's Holiness and Righteousness.
Because if you did, you would not be posting such lies and deceptions about Israeli Jews being God's chosen children..
Your words are blasphemous lies and disceptions, that are being spewed from your Talmudic evil mouth, to justify and give support to the Jewish Veiled Supreme Holocaust in Palestine.
Israeli terrorist jews need to be brought to Human's Justice.
can you give any evidence of a Supreme Holocaust in Palestine? There would have been if Israel had lost a war.
Maybe you should look at the 10,000 of Palestinians the surrounding Arab countries have massacred over the decades.

Noone really know what "gods" intentions were anyone who claims to, and this includes you, is just using it to support their agenda.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

`

/5

I personally have nothing against decent jewish people, i do find their ideology quite disturbing and scary.

The jewish Talmud books were written by atheists, with their own evil twisted ideology, so why would you associate Jesus Christ, Abraham and Moses with Tribal Jewry?

....and their Marxist Evil Occult Ideology is pure racist hatefulness and supremacist bigotry/.....and i know that the KKK wouldn't be that evil and monsterous.

Jesus Christ was never a Talmudic jew, only the Devil and his helpers would call Jesus Christ a Talmudic demonized Jew.

Jesus Christ is our Beason of Light and our "Exemplar and Comforter" that will led all to the Way of Eternal Everlasting Life, if you have Faith with Trust in Godly Truths and Righteousness.

What Israeli jews did in the past 90 years is not Godly Truths, nor Godly Righteousness.

Anyway, the World is empowered to boycott israel and it's human beings like Pink Floyd's Roger Waters did,...leading the band wagon to boycott this illegitimate rogue j j regime, that are occupying land they stole from the meek and defenseless Palestinian farmers/.

Everything about Israel spells and smells of Satan's Lair, with their pirates logo of a Satanic blue and white six sided hex star....denoting Satan's presence, to their deformed round moon mutt-faces, denoting diseased swine infestation of an untermenschen Cult of Evil Doers.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
can you give any evidence of a Supreme Holocaust in Palestine? There would have been if Israel had lost a war.
Maybe you should look at the 10,000 of Palestinians the surrounding Arab countries have massacred over the decades.
Noone really know what "gods" intentions were anyone who claims to, and this includes you, is just using it to support their agenda.
~

i'm not wasting my time with accurate knowledge or Godly Truths on a person whose avartar is implying they are a one of the "nutjobs here".

Go peddle your nuttiness somewhere else.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~
i'm not wasting my time with accurate knowledge or Godly Truths on a person whose avartar is implying they are a one of the "nutjobs here".
Go peddle your nuttiness somewhere else.
DONT MAKE CLAIMS IF YOUR CAN'T BACK THEM UP.
Nutjobs here refers to people like yourself who seem blinded by hatred.

When someone only boycott Israel when there are real apartheid's just next door where they can't even perform, it shows their lack of dignity for themselves. Interesting how the artists you mention still sell their music in Israel.

Can you give a legal international document which gives the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land????
If it was Palestinian land than they would not need to negotiate with Israel. The reason they have to negotiate is because according to international law Israel must agree to it.
The land is disputed territory, according to the definition of occupied territory it has to have been conquered from one country to another. Since Jordan never legally owned the land it is not occupied but disputed.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

~

/5

Assad is a brilliant fighter and israel with all its Advance Technology needs America to stop the War, when jews want to save face from losing.

Classic example of Jews losing was in 1967 War and just recently, the War with Hezbollah in 2006.

Now their covert operation in Syria, jews will be in a greater pickle barrel, they will be isolated, because of their Nervy Arrogance and War Crime Sprees.. Israeli jews must stand trial and be Judge by International Righteousness Laws for All.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Lil Joey wrote:
`
/5
I personally have nothing against decent jewish people, i do find their ideology quite disturbing and scary.
The jewish Talmud books were written by atheists, with their own evil twisted ideology, so why would you associate Jesus Christ, Abraham and Moses with Tribal Jewry?
....and their Marxist Evil Occult Ideology is pure racist hatefulness and supremacist bigotry/.....and i know that the KKK wouldn't be that evil and monsterous.
Jesus Christ was never a Talmudic jew, only the Devil and his helpers would call Jesus Christ a Talmudic demonized Jew.
Jesus Christ is our Beason of Light and our "Exemplar and Comforter" that will led all to the Way of Eternal Everlasting Life, if you have Faith with Trust in Godly Truths and Righteousness.
What Israeli jews did in the past 90 years is not Godly Truths, nor Godly Righteousness.
Anyway, the World is empowered to boycott israel and it's human beings like Pink Floyd's Roger Waters did,...leading the band wagon to boycott this illegitimate rogue j j regime, that are occupying land they stole from the meek and defenseless Palestinian farmers/.
Everything about Israel spells and smells of Satan's Lair, with their pirates logo of a Satanic blue and white six sided hex star....denoting Satan's presence, to their deformed round moon mutt-faces, denoting diseased swine infestation of an untermenschen Cult of Evil Doers.

'.....Palestinian farmers.'

90 years ago, in Terra Sancta, there were no Palestinians .... and no Arab farmers... useless savage ignorant good for nothing..

Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
DONT MAKE CLAIMS IF YOUR CAN'T BACK THEM UP.
Nutjobs here refers to people like yourself who seem blinded by hatred.
When someone only boycott Israel when there are real apartheid's just next door where they can't even perform, it shows their lack of dignity for themselves. Interesting how the artists you mention still sell their music in Israel.
Can you give a legal international document which gives the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land????
If it was Palestinian land than they would not need to negotiate with Israel. The reason they have to negotiate is because according to international law Israel must agree to it.
The land is disputed territory, according to the definition of occupied territory it has to have been conquered from one country to another. Since Jordan never legally owned the land it is not occupied but disputed.
/~

If israeli jews was not funded by us, the USA, and given our Advance Technogy, israel would be living in peace and hamony with the Palestinians.

That's because israeli Jewish people only exert their true eviliness, when given the upprt hand.

Our late President Truman stated in his 1948 diary, that jews are worst than Hitler and Stalin combined, when given the upper hand.

Are you jewish Talmudic nutjob/?
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Lil Joey wrote:
~
/5
Assad is a brilliant fighter and israel with all its Advance Technology needs America to stop the War, when jews want to save face from losing.
Classic example of Jews losing was in 1967 War and just recently, the War with Hezbollah in 2006.
Now their covert operation in Syria, jews will be in a greater pickle barrel, they will be isolated, because of their Nervy Arrogance and War Crime Sprees.. Israeli jews must stand trial and be Judge by International Righteousness Laws for All.
Obviously if you claim that Jews are involved in all wars than you can claim they dont win. The fact is Hizballah leader said that if he knew Israel would retaliate as they did he would not have invaded Israel killing and kidnapping soldiers. Hes been hiding underground for years and they have mostly been quiet.

Within six days, Israel had won a decisive land war. Israeli forces had taken control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.(wiki)
I would not call that a loss.

How can you claim Hizballah won?? If anything it was a draw and Israel messed up hardcore with its pathetic leadership at the time.

Assad is a brilliant fighter massacring tens of thousands. Show what you respect.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
/~
If israeli jews was not funded by us, the USA, and given our Advance Technogy, israel would be living in peace and hamony with the Palestinians.
That's because israeli Jewish people only exert their true eviliness, when given the upprt hand.
Our late President Truman stated in his 1948 diary, that jews are worst than Hitler and Stalin combined, when given the upper hand.
Are you jewish Talmudic nutjob/?
What advanced Tech do you speak of????
USA didn't arm Israel before 1967 and they fought and won. It is the Palestinians who refuse to live in peace.

CAN YOU GIVE ANY EVIDENCE THAT THE PALESTINIANS ARE INTERESTED IN LIVING IN PEACE WITH ISRAEL?
I don't believe in religion so you can't use the Talmud against me. Many people said many thing it doesn't make it true. Truman was an antisemite like many Americans at the time. You are speaking of a time when America was a racist country.
Israel isn't funded by the US it gets a few billion$ like many other nation of the world. Most of it must be pumped back into the USA military industry. This has stopped Israel from creating some of its own tech and from buying better arms from other nations instead.
Israel also gives US advanced technology that it created. So it works both ways.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
'.....Palestinian farmers.'
90 years ago, in Terra Sancta, there were no Palestinians .... and no Arab farmers... useless savage ignorant good for nothing..
`

~`

Learn to read unrivised History of the Bolshevik Jew jews Revolution, where jew jews Marxist masscred and exterminated over 100 nillion Christian and non-jews from 1917 to 1945/.

Or should we forget that jew jews' murderung spree with total impunity and not include this fact and Truth of jew jews barbaric savagerty, because jew jews Marcist Commie's are L I A R S and cowards, that are immuned to Worldly Justice/.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
If the world wasn't so blinded by Jewish lies through the undue influence you people have over mainstream news there would be no need for these forums. But we must endeavor to bring truth and therefore justice to the world in any way we can. South Africa was almost an identical story when stripped down to fundamentals.
I have no animosity to any decent Jew out there in the same way as other posters such as Lil Joey states. I've had Jewish girlfriends. Yes Ratty the racist has been well and truly found out and this demonic racist continues in the harassing posts of An Fan NLF and Jim JustaJew who hides as Ratty did the 'I'm a Catholic' BS. And this little shit has ran eight times in the last week or so to ban my profile because I have exposed him and his racism which is a very 'Jew' thing of course as we all know. I am honored that a Jew is so beset with being exposed the twerp has to run run and run again to halt this exposure. I love it in fact.
This fellow brings hatred and filth to this thread and cannot discuss the theft of land and the brutal methods your racist leaders use to suppress the Palestinians ... and people like you, nutjob, try to gloss over the racism, horrendous apartheid and violence of Israel with trash based on a flawed and untrue 'history'... you've been caught out and really should change your name if you don't quite 'get it' in terms of how we view you.
I have spoken ... listen and learn.
If the media was controlled by Jews it would show some of the following.
There is no Palestinian leader who will sit down and negotiate with Israel, No Palestinian offical document which doesn't call to wipe out Israel and take it all, No part of Palestinians society which doesn't incite hatred against Jews, BBC, NYtimes, Washington Post, LA Times, CNN, MSNBC, Daily Show, France 24, Guardian, all major media all anti-Israel. The PLO was created with Arab and Russian help in 1964 with the intention of wiping out Israel, not to create a state. This is clear in their charter, PLO Phased PLan 1974 a multiple step plan on how to destroy Israel, Palestinians have never done anything for peace, The West Bank is not occupied territory but disputed. The Mandate for Palestine is the main legal document for W.Palestine, Hamas charter calls to kills Jew. and so on.

Can you give me any evidence that mainstream media is controlled by Jews or even majorly influenced by Jews who support Jewish/Israel interests.

South Africa openly discriminated based on race, Israels population consists of 20% non-Jews who have the same rights as Jews. Can you give any evidence of a comparison? Arabs have universal suffrage.

GIVE ME ANY EVIDENCE THAT THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION HAVE A RIGHT TO THE LAND. If it was theirs they would not need to negotiate with Israel.

Israel pulled out of Palestinian towns by 2001 and than the Palestinians instead of continuing and finishing off negotiations started the Intifada. If their leaders wanted peace there would be peace but they believe if they hold on long enough the world will force Israel to give them everything that they want.

Try looking in the mirror. You still have not even given examples of the things which you claim Israel does. Do you understand what a debate is??
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
If a bunch of Germans came over here and stole my house, killed my family and occupied my land I'd want to wipe out Germans too. Stop lying! Stop the bullshit. The Palestinians have every right to the stolen land and you well know but what's particularly despicable about you is your trying to say that red is actually blue that 1+1=3 .... it insults my intelligence so please end it fool.
exactly,
Nutjobs, face it you live on stolen land.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
If a bunch of Germans came over here and stole my house, killed my family and occupied my land I'd want to wipe out Germans too. Stop lying! Stop the bullshit. The Palestinians have every right to the stolen land and you well know but what's particularly despicable about you is your trying to say that red is actually blue that 1+1=3 .... it insults my intelligence so please end it fool.
Sorry pete but ur incorrect the only fool here is a man who reads the Word of God and believes Israel stole the land God rightfully gave Abraham his friend "humanly speaking" is the founder of the Jewish Nation.
So really you had no intelligence in the first place.

Nobody has been blessed by God at least I know his eyes is open to the Truth's of God concerning Israel. It is Awsome to see people stand for my Father. Nobody is here for a reason God will not let his warriors fight alone. And I agree with Nobody pete u make us christians look bad

Your no different to the palestinian's who sat they are christians but yet praise allah. "Wolves in Sheeps clothing. They say they believe but are far from the Truth.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Go watch the battle for the Golan Heights if you want to see God give Israel Victory go watch it. Even when they were out numbered 7-1 God still rebuked the Syrian Army. Israel is God's chosen people from their founder Abraham to the remnant living on the Land "Today" Jerusalem is his holy mountain and his Son is heir to the Throne of King David our Messiah and Saviour Jesus Christ yes All of Israel.

Nobody I dont know if ur christian but speak what God has put on your heart. Even if pete refuses to believe there are other's who read this topic and look at what you write. Always stick to the Bible and What God say's because no one can cause u to stumble.

Pete,rtloder all of the racist on here couldnt give me evidence which has existed as long as the Word of God which claim palestine own the Land.

But we "Nobody" have God's very own Words which tells us who he gave the land of canaan to and it was his friend Abraham "humanly speaking" as the Word of God say's is the founder of the Jewish Nation.

Nobody not one of these people have given me evidence. So if the arguement is actually over. But its there ego which drives them to push away Truth's of God fueld by lies. This hatred has existed since King David's days "Nobody"

If u look at the threats they threatened King David with its still the same today.

Psalm 83[a](New Living Translation)

A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say,“let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said,“Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God.”
13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, Lord,
so that they will seek your name.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
/5
You are a radical and extremist john hagee nutso, who knows nothing about God's Holiness and Righteousness.
Because if you did, you would not be posting such lies and deceptions about Israeli Jews being God's chosen children..
Your words are blasphemous lies and disceptions, that are being spewed from your Talmudic evil mouth, to justify and give support to the Jewish Veiled Supreme Holocaust in Palestine.
Israeli terrorist jews need to be brought to Human's Justice.
DId I speak on righteousness? Did I speak on the Talmud?

And of Course Jews are God's first chosen people as Genesis tells us and even God himseld said he is the father of Israel read

Jeremiah 31 (NLT)

Hope for Restoration

31 “In that day,” says the Lord,“I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they will be my people. 2 This is what the Lord says:

“Those who survive the coming destruction
will find blessings even in the barren land,
for I will give rest to the people of Israel.”
3 Long ago the Lord said to Israel:
“I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love.
With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.
4 I will rebuild you, my virgin Israel.
You will again be happy
and dance merrily with your tambourines.
5 Again you will plant your vineyards on the mountains of Samaria
and eat from your own gardens there.
6 The day will come when watchmen will shout
from the hill country of Ephraim,
‘Come, let us go up to Jerusalem[a]
to worship the Lord our God.’”
7 Now this is what the Lord says:
“Sing with joy for Israel.[b]
Shout for the greatest of nations!
Shout out with praise and joy:
‘Save your people, O Lord,
the remnant of Israel!’
8 For I will bring them from the north
and from the distant corners of the earth.
I will not forget the blind and lame,
the expectant mothers and women in labor.
A great company will return!
9 Tears of joy will stream down their faces,
and I will lead them home with great care.
They will walk beside quiet streams
and on smooth paths where they will not stumble.
For I am Israel’s father,
and Ephraim is my oldest child.
10 “Listen to this message from the Lord,
you nations of the world;
proclaim it in distant coastlands:
The Lord, who scattered his people,
will gather them and watch over them
as a shepherd does his flock.
11 For the Lord has redeemed Israel
from those too strong for them.
12 They will come home and sing songs of joy on the heights of Jerusalem.
They will be radiant because of the Lord’s good gifts—
the abundant crops of grain, new wine, and olive oil,
and the healthy flocks and herds.
Their life will be like a watered garden,
and all their sorrows will be gone.
13 The young women will dance for joy,
and the men—old and young—will join in the celebration.
I will turn their mourning into joy.
I will comfort them and exchange their sorrow for rejoicing.
14 The priests will enjoy abundance,
and my people will feast on my good gifts.
I, the Lord, have spoken!”
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's bad enough that war criminal Natanyahu steals the land of Palestinians but on top of that he murders children and babies with impunity. "It would be better a mill stone was wrapped around his neck .... than harm one of these little one ..." (Christ)
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.: John 8.32
What so now your a judge?

And what did God do to the egyptian people when they wouldn't let the Israelites go?

You should Judge the Lord our God than since he took away the Egyptian children when the Israelites were slaves in Egypt.

And Judge him again when he departed the sea's and drowned the Egyptian soldiers.

If God has warned palestinian's through Netanyahu than there are consequences if those warnings are ignored

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
If the world wasn't so blinded by Jewish lies through the undue influence
I have no animosity to any decent Jew out there in the same way as other \twerp has to run run and run again to halt this exposure. I love it in fact.
This fellow brings hatred and filth to this thread and cannot discuss the
I have spoken ... listen and learn.
How many of your accounts were deleted last week for racist diatribes, lowlife?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me racist Levi?

Are you a Jew? Or do you still feel asshamed of your 'Jewish Heritage'?? I urch crying "Honest I'm RC believe me ppurhleeeaase"
Shame on you Goldberg you lying fiend
I enjoy your obvious confusion, little racist man.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, sick distorted Pete. Have the British ever harmed innocents? What harm has been done by tyrants such as Hussein, Assad, Qaddafi to children.

You have hatred in your soul and will burn in hell for using the name of the Lord to defend your bigotry.

That is why they watch. That is why your racist accounts have been deleted. That is why they record and report. That is why they will come for you.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

DId I speak on righteousness? Did I speak on the Talmud?
And of Course Jews are God's first chosen people as Genesis tells us and even God himseld said he is the father of Israel read
Jeremiah 31 (NLT)

!”
/5

"DId I speak on righteousness?" ....No, you did not speak on Righteousness!

"Did I speak on the Talmud?" and again no, you did not speak on the Talmud!

That's because when you speak your thoughts in a written posting comments, it comes from an unrighteous untermesch spawmed liar and deceiver.

And it's you GnA who is guided by a Cult of Talmudic demonized jj Evil Doers, who hate the real Truth and that's why their Talmud teaches you and your kind to hate Jesus Christ.

There's no denying Godly Truths, it's written in your exposed unveiled sacred Talmus books of Pure Eviliness...... and now the International Community knows this fact and Truth about you and your kind of greedy injouriously wild beastly animals, that are filled with unGodly Hatefulness and Wickedness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••