Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

GnA

Australia

#107107 Jun 23, 2013
Go watch the battle for the Golan Heights if you want to see God give Israel Victory go watch it. Even when they were out numbered 7-1 God still rebuked the Syrian Army. Israel is God's chosen people from their founder Abraham to the remnant living on the Land "Today" Jerusalem is his holy mountain and his Son is heir to the Throne of King David our Messiah and Saviour Jesus Christ yes All of Israel.

Nobody I dont know if ur christian but speak what God has put on your heart. Even if pete refuses to believe there are other's who read this topic and look at what you write. Always stick to the Bible and What God say's because no one can cause u to stumble.

Pete,rtloder all of the racist on here couldnt give me evidence which has existed as long as the Word of God which claim palestine own the Land.

But we "Nobody" have God's very own Words which tells us who he gave the land of canaan to and it was his friend Abraham "humanly speaking" as the Word of God say's is the founder of the Jewish Nation.

Nobody not one of these people have given me evidence. So if the arguement is actually over. But its there ego which drives them to push away Truth's of God fueld by lies. This hatred has existed since King David's days "Nobody"

If u look at the threats they threatened King David with its still the same today.

Psalm 83[a](New Living Translation)

A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say,“let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said,“Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God.”
13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, Lord,
so that they will seek your name.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.
GnA

Australia

#107109 Jun 23, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
/5
You are a radical and extremist john hagee nutso, who knows nothing about God's Holiness and Righteousness.
Because if you did, you would not be posting such lies and deceptions about Israeli Jews being God's chosen children..
Your words are blasphemous lies and disceptions, that are being spewed from your Talmudic evil mouth, to justify and give support to the Jewish Veiled Supreme Holocaust in Palestine.
Israeli terrorist jews need to be brought to Human's Justice.
DId I speak on righteousness? Did I speak on the Talmud?

And of Course Jews are God's first chosen people as Genesis tells us and even God himseld said he is the father of Israel read

Jeremiah 31 (NLT)

Hope for Restoration

31 “In that day,” says the Lord,“I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they will be my people. 2 This is what the Lord says:

“Those who survive the coming destruction
will find blessings even in the barren land,
for I will give rest to the people of Israel.”
3 Long ago the Lord said to Israel:
“I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love.
With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.
4 I will rebuild you, my virgin Israel.
You will again be happy
and dance merrily with your tambourines.
5 Again you will plant your vineyards on the mountains of Samaria
and eat from your own gardens there.
6 The day will come when watchmen will shout
from the hill country of Ephraim,
‘Come, let us go up to Jerusalem[a]
to worship the Lord our God.’”
7 Now this is what the Lord says:
“Sing with joy for Israel.[b]
Shout for the greatest of nations!
Shout out with praise and joy:
‘Save your people, O Lord,
the remnant of Israel!’
8 For I will bring them from the north
and from the distant corners of the earth.
I will not forget the blind and lame,
the expectant mothers and women in labor.
A great company will return!
9 Tears of joy will stream down their faces,
and I will lead them home with great care.
They will walk beside quiet streams
and on smooth paths where they will not stumble.
For I am Israel’s father,
and Ephraim is my oldest child.
10 “Listen to this message from the Lord,
you nations of the world;
proclaim it in distant coastlands:
The Lord, who scattered his people,
will gather them and watch over them
as a shepherd does his flock.
11 For the Lord has redeemed Israel
from those too strong for them.
12 They will come home and sing songs of joy on the heights of Jerusalem.
They will be radiant because of the Lord’s good gifts—
the abundant crops of grain, new wine, and olive oil,
and the healthy flocks and herds.
Their life will be like a watered garden,
and all their sorrows will be gone.
13 The young women will dance for joy,
and the men—old and young—will join in the celebration.
I will turn their mourning into joy.
I will comfort them and exchange their sorrow for rejoicing.
14 The priests will enjoy abundance,
and my people will feast on my good gifts.
I, the Lord, have spoken!”
GnA

Australia

#107110 Jun 23, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's bad enough that war criminal Natanyahu steals the land of Palestinians but on top of that he murders children and babies with impunity. "It would be better a mill stone was wrapped around his neck .... than harm one of these little one ..." (Christ)
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.: John 8.32
What so now your a judge?

And what did God do to the egyptian people when they wouldn't let the Israelites go?

You should Judge the Lord our God than since he took away the Egyptian children when the Israelites were slaves in Egypt.

And Judge him again when he departed the sea's and drowned the Egyptian soldiers.

If God has warned palestinian's through Netanyahu than there are consequences if those warnings are ignored

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107113 Jun 23, 2013
SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
If the world wasn't so blinded by Jewish lies through the undue influence
I have no animosity to any decent Jew out there in the same way as other \twerp has to run run and run again to halt this exposure. I love it in fact.
This fellow brings hatred and filth to this thread and cannot discuss the
I have spoken ... listen and learn.
How many of your accounts were deleted last week for racist diatribes, lowlife?

USA

#107117 Jun 23, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me racist Levi?

Are you a Jew? Or do you still feel asshamed of your 'Jewish Heritage'?? I urch crying "Honest I'm RC believe me ppurhleeeaase"
Shame on you Goldberg you lying fiend
I enjoy your obvious confusion, little racist man.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107118 Jun 23, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
If a bunch of Germans came over here and stole my house, killed my family and occupied my land I'd want to wipe out Germans too. Stop lying! Stop the bullshit. The Palestinians have every right to the stolen land and you well know but what's particularly despicable about you is your trying to say that red is actually blue that 1+1=3 .... it insults my intelligence so please end it fool.
Poor, sick distorted Pete. Have the British ever harmed innocents? What harm has been done by tyrants such as Hussein, Assad, Qaddafi to children.

You have hatred in your soul and will burn in hell for using the name of the Lord to defend your bigotry.

That is why they watch. That is why your racist accounts have been deleted. That is why they record and report. That is why they will come for you.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#107119 Jun 23, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

DId I speak on righteousness? Did I speak on the Talmud?
And of Course Jews are God's first chosen people as Genesis tells us and even God himseld said he is the father of Israel read
Jeremiah 31 (NLT)

/5

"DId I speak on righteousness?" ....No, you did not speak on Righteousness!

"Did I speak on the Talmud?" and again no, you did not speak on the Talmud!

That's because when you speak your thoughts in a written posting comments, it comes from an unrighteous untermesch spawmed liar and deceiver.

And it's you GnA who is guided by a Cult of Talmudic demonized jj Evil Doers, who hate the real Truth and that's why their Talmud teaches you and your kind to hate Jesus Christ.

There's no denying Godly Truths, it's written in your exposed unveiled sacred Talmus books of Pure Eviliness...... and now the International Community knows this fact and Truth about you and your kind of greedy injouriously wild beastly animals, that are filled with unGodly Hatefulness and Wickedness.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#107120 Jun 23, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's bad enough that war criminal Natanyahu steals the land of Palestinians but on top of that he murders children and babies with impunity. "It would be better a mill stone was wrapped around his neck .... than harm one of these little one ..." (Christ)
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.: John 8.32
`~

~`

Good morning to our UK Truth seeker...

There's no redemptions for the likes of the cartoon, who mocks God and calls itself "atheist infideli". This is a tortured mental defect, that's now dying like Lenin did.

We hope you are getting well from your near death ordeal with Tribal Jewry's Occultist Brutal Savages. Stay Well and be Alert!

Lil Joey, from Mt. Sinai...
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#107121 Jun 23, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting your horrible perverse imagination on others is why they watch and record. Your hateful, evil ways are vicious, hostile and delusional. You are of Satan.
Tell us about your psychiatric history.
/??

Can you tell us a little about how you became an Israeli jew's milker.

We know you are a john hagee brain dead, but milking idfs terrorist utters take you to another level of depravity.

Do u have family of love ones, that are milkers too?

Is the milk from the utters used in Talmudic bagels butter paste rituals?
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#107122 Jun 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy your obvious confusion, little racist man.
`

This troll is still haunting this site with its lonely loon stupidity i see!
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#107123 Jun 23, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
The court frankly is tired of the self loather. If AN nfl (not fkncn likely) Catholic Fan seeks justice for Jews the first and foremost the little rat must say loud and clear 'I am a Jew' which the court has ample evidence from his own grubby lips that this is indeedy the case by case basis. I will not shrink from my duty as judge in this court. Now FanNY are you a Jew? Did you order Code Jew? Where are you going ..... I haven't dismissed you. Are you a Jew? Did you order code Red Jew?
And you will call me Judge. I think I've earned that right!
`

i like u Judge jewie!
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#107127 Jun 23, 2013
Does any Israeli now why your country murdered United Nations Peacekeepers? They where specifically targeted for reporting Israeli forces attacking unarmed civilians. Why will the Israeli government not release the fighter pilots communications as he questioned why he is to attack a United Nations position!!??
Knowing its wrong and illegal.

http://legionmagazine.com/en/index.php/2013/0...

Signed by a pissed off Canadian that's tired of being lied too by Israeli politicians.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107128 Jun 23, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
You run to delete post Levi and because you are fearful of the truth... when did you last wish death to be visited upon Palestinian children racist Jewie?
This court calls on you Serpent/JustaJew to report daily for admission syndrome therapy.
You must admit your bigoted racism
You must admit your roles as Ratty and NFL FanNY
You must admit to your 'Jewish heritage'
Report to the clerk at 9am pronto
Judge Jewie
Proud Catholic here. With enough smarts to know that you are a hateful deceptive bigot who is being watched and recorded and reported.

Catholics, Jews, Anglicans and Free Masons all recognize crazy. Pete. And you are psycho.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#107130 Jun 23, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
The court frankly is tired of the self loather. If AN nfl (not fkncn likely) Catholic Fan seeks justice for Jews the first and foremost the little rat must say loud and clear 'I am a Jew' which the court has ample evidence from his own grubby lips that this is indeedy the case by case basis. I will not shrink from my duty as judge in this court. Now FanNY are you a Jew? Did you order Code Jew? Where are you going ..... I haven't dismissed you. Are you a Jew? Did you order code Red Jew?
And you will call me Judge. I think I've earned that right!
You can't handle the truth!, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant JustaJew? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Petesake and you curse the Jews. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Petesake's posts, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wailing wall. You need me on that wailing wall. We use words like "Jewie", "Catholic", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very Lies that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a Yalmulke, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

USA

#107131 Jun 23, 2013
SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day Lil Joey!
Always great to see you here bringing the truth to these muttfaced Israeli stinians...!
Thanks again (scars easing but case against the attackers remain)
petesake
It's funny to see you pretend to have friends, little racist, and even funnier to see you lie and seek sympathy.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#107133 Jun 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

It's funny to see you pretend to have friends, little racist, and even funnier to see you lie and seek sympathy.
`

`

It's funny you are blinded by your hatefulness and your illiterate

bigotry. The poster from UK has more friends on this site and does not need pretend.

It's you whose lying and seeking terrorist jew jews' attention.

And it's you that's an unnatural inane creature, whose posting remarks are represented by stalkings, threats, slander and harassing comments, that are considered to be a Hate Crime today.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#107134 Jun 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

It's funny you are blinded by your hatefulness and your illiterate bigotry. The poster from UK has more friends on this site and does not need to pretend.

It's you whose lying and seeking terrorist jew jews' attention.

And it's you that's an unnatural inane creature, whose posting remarks are represented by stalkings, threats, slander and harassing comments, that are considered to be a Hate Crime today.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#107135 Jun 23, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, sick distorted Pete. Have the British ever harmed innocents? What harm has been done by tyrants such as Hussein, Assad, Qaddafi to children.
You have hatred in your soul and will burn in hell for using the name of the Lord to defend your bigotry.
That is why they watch. That is why your racist accounts have been deleted. That is why they record and report. That is why they will come for you.
`

`

Are u the same Jim from Spring Valley< NY/?
Mr Walker

Mount Sinai, NY

#107136 Jun 23, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Are u the same Jim from Spring Valley< NY/?
Does anyone realize what secret Spring Valley NY is harboring/?
Mr Walker

Mount Sinai, NY

#107137 Jun 23, 2013
/555

hint: it has to do with twisted Occultist rituals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 min Halle Berry Sister 2,788
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 865,573
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Burke Devlin 177,613
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 30 min Burke Devlin 6,543
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 1 hr RiccardoFire 40
Corruption within Modesto, California Judge Ann... (Mar '11) 1 hr Catalina c mom 4
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Mia Copa 2,030
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 600,083
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 6 hr andy 45
More from around the web