Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
94,041 - 94,060 of 115,646 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Were there is evil good will be more.:)
Evil will force good to rise up.
That's what civilized behaviour is.
So civilization becomes the greater a capacity to work together to solve common issues.
Making competition between large groups of people undesirable.
And that is totally dependent on.
Evil being "more" than good to begin with.
Unless were going in the wrong direction.
Which we are.
ProLifeProphet

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

The Undisputed Champion.

Role Model, Stand-up Class Act, and inspiration to us all!

The Spider will NOT be defeated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are not a race indeed but to ethnically cleanse another race and resettle Jews in their place is criminal, racist and contrary to natural justice.
THIS court disapproves entirely in the insanity that is this 'jewish state.'
The Palestinians are not a race either and over 20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinian Arabs.
The majority of Arabs on the land did not own the land they resided on so it is not theft and the large majority of the land was not owned by anyone private.
The majority of Arabs of the land left to wait until all the Jews were massacred so they could have everything. They made a mistake.
If you are a court than it is not based on your feeling but international law. Since there is no legal document giving the Palestinians as a nation the land you are irrelevant.
The Arabs civilians are the ones who carried out dozens of massacres against the local INDIGENOUS JEWS for decades before Israel was created. They fought a war and lost. Should have thought of it before. NO TAKE BACKS.

I agree it can be considered unfair but so too 1 million Jews really being persecuted from Arab-Muslim lands with their fortunes and property stolen also. Not to mention the millions of Jews who had all their property stolen in the holocaust. My family still has received no compensation and they were very wealthy owning land and business in numerous countries.

However if a Palestine Arab can prove ownership according to the Israeli law than the supreme court will order the land to be given back to them. This has happened in various places in the West Bank.

ANSWER ME THIS. in East Jerusalem Jewish land was stolen when it was illegally occupied by Jordan until 1967. Their property was given over to Arabs without any legal basis. DO you think that their property should be returned to them today??
What about large parts of S.Syria and Jordan which Jews legally own? Should they be given back their property?

It works both ways and from a Jewish/Israeli perspective the compensation to Jews just from stolen property in the region is 100 times the amount of what the Arabs own in W.Palestine.

you are not a judge and have no idea of the legal significance in this discussion.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That has all ready happened .when the Babylonian's conquered the Assyrian's in the early 6 th century Before the Messiah Jesus.
Just as ( p) Isaiah also said it would the previous century.
To say it will happen again and again because the pseudo Jew have got no Prophets to sanction their diabolical slaughter of the Levites is making a fool of you and nobody else.
However since you bring it up you if you were religious you would consider
(p) Jeremiah's answer to His Confession.
11: 22 , 23 ,( but I will punish then------ when I am finished no one from their families will be left alive.)
The Creator is referring to Jews.
You should read the whole thing, God did lay waste to the Jews, for 70yrs the king of Babylon did this already, Jeremiah was trying to warn these people before this happened. read all of it.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Maybe you's should go and watch The Battle for the Golan Heights Israel was out numbered 7-1 against Syria and God The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob (Israel) The True Living God gave them victory.

The Same victory he gave King David when David killed the Philistine giant Goliath. For defiling the Armies of God The True Living God The God of Israel.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

JudgeJewie wrote:
Typo
Using meaningless phrases like 'large of Syria and Jordan which Jews legally own' knowing full well you are talking bullshit is pointless. There is the court of public opinion and we see for example now this 'court' in Brazil. If the world 'court' was judge Israelis who have stolen Palestinian property over the last 60-odd years would be duly forced to return it immediately to it rightful owners.
People are increasingly becoming wise to the bullshit of Israeli 'opinion' as to what transpired before and after 1947. But like South Africa, this diabolical and racist entity will end one day ... I hope to God it ends asap for the sake of humanity.
Israel owns the Land. It is rightfully there's given by God alone a promise which he has kept a covenant which he has not forgotten a promise made to his friend Abraham "humanly speaking" is the founder of the Jewish nation as the Word of God say's

How can you say Israel has stolen land when they have existed longer than the palestine nation?

And how can muslim's claim allah owns the land. When The Word of God concerning the Land of Canaan existed before Islam was even on the lips of Man.

Muslims say they are decendants of Ishmael. So how can they claim the Lands of Canaan when the land of canaan was already established and Ishmael was just a boy when Abraham sent him away with his mother hagar.

Since you bring up articles can u bring up one as old as the Word of God which claim the land belongs to the Palestinian's? Bring me an article as old as the Word of God which clearly say the land belongs to Palestine.

Cause The Word of God is all I need to Prove you wrong. To prove to you and the unbeliever's on this forum that Israel rightfully own's The Land of Canaan because it was given by God Alone no other Book in this world which has existed as long as the Word of God has stated another.

Does the remnant of Israel Live on that Land of course they do if they didnt than God would be lieing but he never forgets what he promises he is never unfaithful even if we are unfaithful God is always faithful he cannot deny who he is.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Askenazi Jews are not the true hebrews. Who are they then? Who are these imposters? Who is their real father and what do they love most on earth?....
While your head is buried in scripture you don't even understand, you're being closely observed, little man.
Bluewater

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

wallace cadenbury III wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you visit Syria where Hezbollah is busy killing children in the name of Iran's Ayatollah.
`

`

You'll never be able to wipe Assad's arse and u and your kind will always be slaves to a Cult of Evil doesrs and liars. Now DD
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

DEBKAfile — June 19, 2013

Just one day after the G8 Summit ended in the failure of Western leaders to overcome Russian resistance to a resolution mandating President Bashar Assad’s ouster, Moscow announced Wednesday June 19, the dispatch to Syria of two warships carrying 600 Russian marines. They were coming, said the official statement,“to protect the Russian citizens there.” Russian Deputy Air Force Commander Maj.-Gen. Gradusov added that an air force umbrella would be provided the Russian expeditionary force if needed.

Debkafile‘s military sources report that the pretext offered by Moscow for sending the force thinly disguised Russian President Vladimir Putin’s intent to flex Russian military muscle in response to the delivery of Western heavy arms to Syrian rebels – which debkafile first revealed Tuesday, June 18.

Putin was giving the West due warning that if they persisted in arming the rebels any further, a Russian troop landing in Syria would take place in the guise of an operation to evacuate endangered Russian nationals.

Some 20,000 Russians live in Syria. In former stages of the conflict, they were given the locations of assembly points should Moscow decide to lift them out of the war-torn country. The evacuation of Russian citizens would in itself dramatically denote the expansion of the Syrian conflict.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You should read the whole thing, God did lay waste to the Jews, for 70yrs the king of Babylon did this already, Jeremiah was trying to warn these people before this happened. read all of it.

You just repeated my posted interpretation.
Where you go horribly wrong in trying to come to grips with Scripture as a relationship to meaning, is the systematic sequence of recorded events.
(p) Jeremiah is confusing because "Baruch" who scribed for Him did "Not" arrange the messages systematically.
He saw the importance as subject content.
49 : What the Lord says about Theme.
Flows into 50 , Babylon will be captured.
So we conclude it was written as a finale .
Jerusalem had been captured and the
Sacred Chest burnt.
It was only a copied one .
But that doesn't matter , that's what Mankind wanted.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
How I love being entertained and seeing my booze guzzling fiends like Blowaiter and borion speaking such excrement shit here. And you? A Jew racist pig who uses the horrible racist term 'Pakie' continues to remove what little vestiges remain of Jew credibility here.8.32
Is being watched getting to you, little racist man? It shows.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Askenazi Jews are not the true hebrews. Who are they then? Who are these imposters? Who is their real father and what do they love most on earth? Find out in Revelation 2:9 ....
Tell us about your psychiatric history. Tell us how they conspire. Tell us how they watch, listen, record and report.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you're so obsessed with me considering I have exposed the thousands of racist posts you have spewed onto this thread as infidel cartoonist and others which are lessons in how to be the ultimate hater and
When you're watched, especially during the weekends, does your hovel seem very small, little racist man? Is the van parked outside yet?
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Peter I dont care what you have to say i will read the scripture you gave me and I can guarantee you I will give you the proper meaning of it.

Peter if you side with the unbeliever's who say Israel is a terrorist state who likes to murder. Can you tell me what you think of King David?? What you think of him and what his men did to Protect Israel?

Can u explain to me why God alone departed the sea's and drowned the Egyptian Army for his people the Israelites? Can you tell me why God took away the Egyptian children when Pharoa wouldn't let his people "the Israelites go".

Just like the Victory God gave the Israelites when the Syrian's out numbered them 7-1 for the Golan Heights he will also give them victory should the Sunni rebels win against assad.

I Love how The God of Israel is making the Islam religion look like fools look at what happens when u believe in a dead unalive pagan god YES allah look at Syria as your Example look at it. Did not God warn Damascus of the coming Destruction?

Nobody gave us the scripture Isaiah 17 and people still doubt it. Well have a look at the images of Syria how desolate it looks a city that was once special is now desolate. You think God forgets what the people plan against his beloved "Jacob" Israel. When will christian's stand for Israel for our Father and Saviour Jesus Christ heir to the Throne of King David. I hope one day all of Israel will turn to Jesus Christ how much of a Blessing will it be to us if we can help the Old Branches God's Lost sheep as Jesus Christ say's back to the True way of Life.

STAND FOR A UNITED AND UNDIVIDED JERUSALEM in the name of Jesus Christ.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
You just repeated my posted interpretation.
Where you go horribly wrong in trying to come to grips with Scripture as a relationship to meaning, is the systematic sequence of recorded events.
(p) Jeremiah is confusing because "Baruch" who scribed for Him did "Not" arrange the messages systematically.
He saw the importance as subject content.
49 : What the Lord says about Theme.
Flows into 50 , Babylon will be captured.
So we conclude it was written as a finale .
Jerusalem had been captured and the
Sacred Chest burnt.
It was only a copied one .
But that doesn't matter , that's what Mankind wanted.
It doesnt matter God has kept to his word and the remnant of Israel is still on that Land. Something which people need to get over its the Jewish Nation and people need to get over it.

Historian

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Here is a much more balanced article about the Russians' Syrian mission.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/9882/syria-...

I am not at all surprised that the Russians are sending ships and marines. I am also not surprised that they do not want the Assad regime to fall. Russia, if you bother to learn any history, is the traditional Great Power protectors of the Orthodox Christians. Syria's Orthodox Christians are allied with the Assad regime, which is secular-nationalist in its political ideology. Its enemies are mostly Islamists, including al-Qaeda.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

GnA wrote:
Peter I dont care what you have to say i will read the scripture you gave me and I can guarantee you I will give you the proper meaning of it.
Peter if you side with the unbeliever's who say Israel is a terrorist state who likes to murder. Can you tell me what you think of King David?? What you think of him and what his men did to Protect Israel?
Can u explain to me why God alone departed the sea's and drowned Example look at it. Did not God warn Damascus of the coming Destruction?
the name of Jesus Christ.
Buzz off with your demented drivel.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesnt matter .
Who cares about your fake belief ?
buzz off.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

The Lord Jesus Christ gave me a sword "The Word of God" to use I told everyone who reads these forums I Stand on God's Truth's concerning Israel and because of that I can not be removed.

Others have come In his name but were far from the Truth they quoted scriptures but their knowledge is not the Lords the spirit they listened to was the spirit of the deceiver satan.

If a man is Truly built on God he will never believe anything else but God's Word he would not brush away God's very own words but believe them even if the World say's something different.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
The court is fully aware of your Jewie ness and how you hide behind r a 'white crispness' for Palestinian children, displaying you Jew 'humor' on the thread?
This court takes a dim view of your crimes remember it.
Up early aren't you, little man? No matter your gray box identity, they're watching you as you type.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

576 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min RFD 1,622
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 256,991
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 533,626
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Catcher1 722,232
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Buck Crick 224,657
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 93,852
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 14 min yon 10
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min RiccardoFire 172,557
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••