Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,981 - 94,000 of 115,107 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
The best submission to this court to date. I hope our Putin remains a valiant soldier against the evil empire. Court adjourned!
This is a court, stooge? Gee thanks for the heads up.
orion

Somerset West, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Mendel Schneerson wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I'm just a Brooklyn messiah and what the hell did u expect from a mutt-face liar?
How did u and your stupid illiterate parents like our Jewish fable about the German Holocaust, fool your dumb christian arses, did it not?
It must be true as the best quote ever is that of ELIE WIESEL
"SOME THINGS ARE TRUE, EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER HAPPENED!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JAMIN MY Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you call some people 'Pakies' that's pretty 'twisted' don't you think 'creepy'? L.
How many of your accounts have been deleted lately, sleazy little slime?
orion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

If I lived in Israel, I would be worried
see Israel Top secret doomsday nuclear weapon

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/06/25472...

Shelter is only provided for some 80 000 top boys and the other 6,5 million Jews are meant to be anihilated . Not a nice prospect.
read also
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-globalizatio...
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Northern Truth seekers wrote:
/888
Syria is fighting on 3 fronts and doing it brilliantly.
Any day now all hell is going to break loose in Syria, because the righteous see us as dishonest brokers, bullies with rings in our noses, that are being led by Zionism's Zionists to their sacrificial alter of lies, deceptions and distortions, as we're doing all of Israeli jewish terrorist bidding.
Right now israeli jews' ran from Syria's borders and told the white house administration to start yelling foul in strong terms with threats, for Israel's evilly veiled agendas.
We believe in God and we at Mt. Sinai believe in Godly Truths, firstly and utter-mostly, and that's forever. This World is on the verge of a cataclysmist shocking destruction and a population catastrophic pangs, and with great zion created distress and mayhem..
And we do not want to be part and parcel to this Zionist run jews' band wagon of endless corruptions, greed and power.
Jews' in their Satanic sinfulness and this Administration unholy allegiance agendas with them, is for israeli jews' terrorism and israel's Palestinian Holocaust, all this evilness is done while singing our National Anthem, God bless America .
Are we insane? Are we Crazy?
Why are we Americans being forced to be sponsored terrorists like the madly crazed jews in Israel, with their International Conviction in absentia of War Crimes, and jews' violations and jews' breaching 552 UN Resolutions, with impunity and immunity?
Is this Administration so blindly corrupted? and so evilly tainted of not wanting to see Israeli jews' endless Wickedness, with jews' War Crimes Atrocities against Humanity?
Jews' are evil creatures that must be stopped, by our docile President Barack Obama.
This Administration goes against God and this Administration goes against our Constitution, and this administration goes against our Freedom and Liberties, and this administration goes against righteousness and Godly wholesomeness,...if they don't stop Israel's Supreme Holocaust, right now!
Israel is a Tyrannical Oppressor and their hex star stands for the Devil Tyrant,...that our forefathers fought against and died for.
Just to let you know, Damascus will be destroyed. It is written.
Black Sabbath

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

God•Is•Dead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
If I lived in Israel, I would be worried
see Israel Top secret doomsday nuclear weapon
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/06/25472...
Shelter is only provided for some 80 000 top boys and the other 6,5 million Jews are meant to be anihilated . Not a nice prospect.
read also
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-globalizatio...
LOL biggest bunch of lies I have ever heard.(that BS news).....waiting on more lies that you will tell.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JAMIN GREASY wrote:
<quoted text>
racist language as our friend here Serpent is inclined to do
How many of your accounts have been thus far deleted for racist content, little man? Do you know the spoof, and the spoof shall set your kitchen clock, stooge?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JAMIN SLEAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the racist Serpent everyone knows it and why you get me deleted to hide your racist filth. You're the ultimate Jew Hypocrite ...... racist, evil and a Christ-hater.
Your 'bad days' have accumulated into a truly demented lifetime of hatred and racism, haven't they, confused little man?

You saw those who watch you, didn't you?
orion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>LOL biggest bunch of lies I have ever heard.(that BS news).....waiting on more lies that you will tell.
Well, nobody, do not shoot the bearer of bad news...By the way the editor of Veterans Today is jewish.
What about this one...

Zionist-Nazi cooperation before WWII
http://www.naszawitryna.pl/jedwabne en 101.html

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JAMIN SLEAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call me "Pakie" please ... it is illegal, you're being extremely racist on a public forum you unpleasant Jew.
You DID see them, didn't you, little man? Were they wearing black once again?

How many of your racist accounts have been deleted?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JAMIN SLEAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good and make sure it stays that way, The use of racist and offensive language is illegal and you'll find yourself in serious trouble if it
Can you tell me how many of your accounts have been deleted during the past few days for your racist rants, little man?

Do you blow the Ruth and the Ruth makes you sleazy?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for this important submission and may I just say it will be used in court if necessary
Russia.
'important submission'

Your alias is palpable, little man, and those who watch you know it.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JAMIN SLEAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
Still ashamed of your Jewish heritage ? Or ashamed you're a Jew here is exposed .... a 'chosen one' who is no more than a gutter racist? denial? and hesitation? still not admitting you're a racist Jew o
One easily can see you're consumed by me and your twisted agenda, little man. Does it make you spend endless hours in the darkness, trying to plot revenge?

Good!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JAMINEASY wrote:
<quoted text>

you will end up in a court of law with the charge of harassment, racism and aggravated threatening behavior.
BTW, can you tell me in which court you'll be 'charging' me, little man?
Will those who watch you be there also?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JAMIN SLEAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet a fair shilling that 100% of Pakistanis would never shy away from admitting they were who they were. Why are you so ashamed and why are
I knew you'd be back, little man.
Even YOU aren't so stupid to actually think I'd fall for your balderdash about having me 'arrested', fool. How long has it been since your last six accounts were deleted by Topix for racist material?

They're watching and you're feeling it, aren't you, creepy dude?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we know you're a paid Jew here.
Deep. you must be a lawyer.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JAMIN SLEAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect Satan to sound like SERPENT. And I'm a joke and actually rather disturbed so please have mercy.
Your account deletions are really bothering you, aren't they, little man?
Are those who watch you laughing at you also?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Amazing. Yet another of that little man's accounts deleted for racist content. I wonder how long someone can beat his head against the wall before it starts to really hurt.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Fall of the Great Satan

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

652 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 532,793
Favorite Ninja Turtle character ? 3 min Pollster 1
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 4 min WasteWater 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,557
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Patrick 224,188
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Charlie Sheen 256,521
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 10 min Paul is really dead 2,866
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 172,401
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Reshi 76
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••