Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
ocxz

Reunion

#106924 Jun 18, 2013
Things are not going according to the agenda.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106925 Jun 18, 2013
Edward Snowden = Hero = all backbone and no jawbone
George W. Obama alias Drone Ranger = stoolie = puppet = all jawbone and no backbone = all a-hole and no dick
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#106926 Jun 18, 2013
/888

Syria is fighting on 3 fronts and doing it brilliantly.

Any day now all hell is going to break loose in Syria, because the righteous see us as dishonest brokers, bullies with rings in our noses, that are being led by Zionism's Zionists to their sacrificial alter of lies, deceptions and distortions, as we're doing all of Israeli jewish terrorist bidding.

Right now israeli jews' ran from Syria's borders and told the white house administration to start yelling foul in strong terms with threats, for Israel's evilly veiled agendas.

We believe in God and we at Mt. Sinai believe in Godly Truths, firstly and utter-mostly, and that's forever. This World is on the verge of a cataclysmist shocking destruction and a population catastrophic pangs, and with great zion created distress and mayhem..

And we do not want to be part and parcel to this Zionist run jews' band wagon of endless corruptions, greed and power.

Jews' in their Satanic sinfulness and this Administration unholy allegiance agendas with them, is for israeli jews' terrorism and israel's Palestinian Holocaust, all this evilness is done while singing our National Anthem, God bless America .

Are we insane? Are we Crazy?

Why are we Americans being forced to be sponsored terrorists like the madly crazed jews in Israel, with their International Conviction in absentia of War Crimes, and jews' violations and jews' breaching 552 UN Resolutions, with impunity and immunity?

Is this Administration so blindly corrupted? and so evilly tainted of not wanting to see Israeli jews' endless Wickedness, with jews' War Crimes Atrocities against Humanity?

Jews' are evil creatures that must be stopped, by our docile President Barack Obama.

This Administration goes against God and this Administration goes against our Constitution, and this administration goes against our Freedom and Liberties, and this administration goes against righteousness and Godly wholesomeness,...if they don't stop Israel's Supreme Holocaust, right now!

Israel is a Tyrannical Oppressor and their hex star stands for the Devil Tyrant,...that our forefathers fought against and died for.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106927 Jun 18, 2013
Northern Booze reekers wrote:
/666
]
I'd call you a half-wit, but that may be giving you too much credit.

USA

#106930 Jun 18, 2013
JAMIN MY ASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Barak Hushnowthal Obamaberg will eventually die a Jew ... as he lived. Some Jews call him a monkey. Very sick and very strange.
Thanks for reminding me that there are so many twisted creeps like you out there, fool.

USA

#106931 Jun 18, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
The best submission to this court to date. I hope our Putin remains a valiant soldier against the evil empire. Court adjourned!
This is a court, stooge? Gee thanks for the heads up.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106933 Jun 18, 2013
Mendel Schneerson wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I'm just a Brooklyn messiah and what the hell did u expect from a mutt-face liar?
How did u and your stupid illiterate parents like our Jewish fable about the German Holocaust, fool your dumb christian arses, did it not?
It must be true as the best quote ever is that of ELIE WIESEL
"SOME THINGS ARE TRUE, EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER HAPPENED!

USA

#106934 Jun 18, 2013
JAMIN MY Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you call some people 'Pakies' that's pretty 'twisted' don't you think 'creepy'? L.
How many of your accounts have been deleted lately, sleazy little slime?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106935 Jun 18, 2013
If I lived in Israel, I would be worried
see Israel Top secret doomsday nuclear weapon

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/06/25472...

Shelter is only provided for some 80 000 top boys and the other 6,5 million Jews are meant to be anihilated . Not a nice prospect.
read also
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-globalizatio...
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#106938 Jun 18, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
/888
Any day now all hell is going to break loose in Syria, because the righteous see us as dishonest brokers, bullies with rings in our noses, that are being led by Zionism's Zionists to their sacrificial alter of lies, deceptions and distortions, as we're doing all of Israeli jewish terrorist bidding.
Right now israeli jews' ran from Syria's borders and told the white house administration to start yelling foul in strong terms with threats, for Israel's evilly veiled agendas.
We believe in God and we at Mt. Sinai believe in Godly Truths, firstly and utter-mostly, and that's forever. This World is on the verge of a cataclysmist shocking destruction and a population catastrophic pangs, and with great zion created distress and mayhem..
And we do not want to be part and parcel to this Zionist run jews' band wagon of endless corruptions, greed and power.
Jews' in their Satanic sinfulness and this Administration unholy allegiance agendas with them, is for israeli jews' terrorism and israel's Palestinian Holocaust, all this evilness is done while singing our National Anthem, God bless America .
Are we insane? Are we Crazy?
Why are we Americans being forced to be sponsored terrorists like the madly crazed jews in Israel, with their International Conviction in absentia of War Crimes, and jews' violations and jews' breaching 552 UN Resolutions, with impunity and immunity?
Is this Administration so blindly corrupted? and so evilly tainted of not wanting to see Israeli jews' endless Wickedness, with jews' War Crimes Atrocities against Humanity?
Jews' are evil creatures that must be stopped, by our docile President Barack Obama.
This Administration goes against God and this Administration goes against our Constitution, and this administration goes against our Freedom and Liberties, and this administration goes against righteousness and Godly wholesomeness,...if they don't stop Israel's Supreme Holocaust, right now!
Israel is a Tyrannical Oppressor and their hex star stands for the Devil Tyrant,...that our forefathers fought against and died for.
Just to let you know, Damascus will be destroyed. It is written.
Black Sabbath

Centereach, NY

#106939 Jun 18, 2013
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#106940 Jun 18, 2013
orion wrote:
If I lived in Israel, I would be worried
see Israel Top secret doomsday nuclear weapon
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/06/25472...
Shelter is only provided for some 80 000 top boys and the other 6,5 million Jews are meant to be anihilated . Not a nice prospect.
read also
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-globalizatio...
LOL biggest bunch of lies I have ever heard.(that BS news).....waiting on more lies that you will tell.

USA

#106941 Jun 18, 2013
JAMIN GREASY wrote:
<quoted text>
racist language as our friend here Serpent is inclined to do
How many of your accounts have been thus far deleted for racist content, little man? Do you know the spoof, and the spoof shall set your kitchen clock, stooge?

USA

#106944 Jun 18, 2013
JAMIN SLEAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the racist Serpent everyone knows it and why you get me deleted to hide your racist filth. You're the ultimate Jew Hypocrite ...... racist, evil and a Christ-hater.
Your 'bad days' have accumulated into a truly demented lifetime of hatred and racism, haven't they, confused little man?

You saw those who watch you, didn't you?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106946 Jun 18, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>LOL biggest bunch of lies I have ever heard.(that BS news).....waiting on more lies that you will tell.
Well, nobody, do not shoot the bearer of bad news...By the way the editor of Veterans Today is jewish.
What about this one...

Zionist-Nazi cooperation before WWII
http://www.naszawitryna.pl/jedwabne en 101.html

USA

#106947 Jun 18, 2013
JAMIN SLEAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call me "Pakie" please ... it is illegal, you're being extremely racist on a public forum you unpleasant Jew.
You DID see them, didn't you, little man? Were they wearing black once again?

How many of your racist accounts have been deleted?

USA

#106949 Jun 18, 2013
JAMIN SLEAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good and make sure it stays that way, The use of racist and offensive language is illegal and you'll find yourself in serious trouble if it
Can you tell me how many of your accounts have been deleted during the past few days for your racist rants, little man?

Do you blow the Ruth and the Ruth makes you sleazy?

USA

#106951 Jun 18, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for this important submission and may I just say it will be used in court if necessary
Russia.
'important submission'

Your alias is palpable, little man, and those who watch you know it.

USA

#106955 Jun 18, 2013
JAMIN SLEAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
Still ashamed of your Jewish heritage ? Or ashamed you're a Jew here is exposed .... a 'chosen one' who is no more than a gutter racist? denial? and hesitation? still not admitting you're a racist Jew o
One easily can see you're consumed by me and your twisted agenda, little man. Does it make you spend endless hours in the darkness, trying to plot revenge?

Good!

USA

#106956 Jun 18, 2013
JAMINEASY wrote:
<quoted text>

you will end up in a court of law with the charge of harassment, racism and aggravated threatening behavior.
BTW, can you tell me in which court you'll be 'charging' me, little man?
Will those who watch you be there also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 567,335
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 min Johnny 2,951
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 793,472
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 21 min patric 445
Gay snapchat names 23 min Adioz2020 323
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 33 min lovesex2571 62
Scientific proof for God's existence 35 min HipGnosis 486
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Black Thunder 42 607,041
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 97,411
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 267,253
More from around the web