Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,695)

Showing posts 93,881 - 93,900 of109,757
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

UNIT7 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're correct to use 'hell' and 'Jew' in the same sentence ... I'll be bound to agree there.
You're one big contradiction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

UNIT7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you 'play' yourself very well Levi .... I would never want to play with you believe me. Maybe Anil FanNY would do you the honor? You know, the other reluctant Jew here.
losing it!
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

South African human rights groups, trade unions and major civil society organisations are calling for the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme to exclude Israel from diamond processing.

The certification scheme is designed to stop 'conflict diamonds' from entering the mainstream diamond market and was set up in 2003. The organisation which runs the scheme is currently meeting in South Africa.

The coalition of organisations such as South Africa's National Union of Mineworkers, the country's largest trade union federation COSATU; South African Students Congress; the Coalition for a Free Palestine and BDS South Africa say that “billions of dollars' worth of diamonds exported via Israel are a major source of revenue for the Israeli military, which stands accused of war crimes."

The coalition is calling for Israel to be excluded from the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme due to its human rights record against Palestinians, and to end all exports of rough diamonds to Israel immediately.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

UNIT7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to get the compliment but don't bother ... it's OK Yehudi .... I'll get by without your Jewish concern for truth.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Read up on this .. excellent!
Well when you've learned the truth, maybe you'll finally be free of that institution you're in. Let me know how that goes. Until then, I hope they bump that record for you from time to time. John 8:32 is getting rather boring.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Suck7 wrote:
<quoted text>
d asinine puke and you'll receive a suitable verbal boot up your a$$ from myself and other truth seekers as you've already discovered.
How do you feel about being watched, little sleaze?

Just for the record, can you tell me how many of your accounts were deleted for racist content this week? I seem to have lost count.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

UNIT7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you 'play' yourself very well Levi .... I would never want to play with you believe me. Maybe Anil FanNY would do you the honor? You know, the other reluctant Jew here.
18 libelous posts about the Free Masons have been forwarded to Hope Street.

Most contain remarks which expose your latent tendencies and bizarre fixations.

Tell us how there is a conspiracy against you. Tell us how they observe and record. Tell us about your psychiatric history.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

UNIT7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it SERPENT ... don't read it I know truth is an anathema to you ...
Your god is Jewish, so why fight it with your vacant repetition, tiny creep?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

UNIT7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the racist SERPENT and you know it. I've even provided the sources for the thread. You're shouting 'racist' at me for using the word 'JEW"
s and pretending be a Catholic? So why the denial and why the hesitation?
Said the addled little creep who's been deleted 5 times in a day for racist ranting. You're being watched and there's nothing you can do about it, hysterical little man.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Reginald Denny wrote:
Mohamed Morsi, Egypt's president, has announced that Egypt is cutting off diplomatic relations with Syria and has ordered that Damascus Embassy in Cairo to be closed.
Morsi told thousands of supporters in a rally held on Saturday that his government is also withdrawing the Egyptian charge d'affaires from Damascus.
Morsi also called on Lebanon's Hezbollah armed group to leave Syria, where the group has been fighting alongside troops loyal to embattled President Bashar al-Assad against the rebel forces.
"We stand against Hezbollah in its aggression against the Syrian people," Morsi said. "Hezbollah must leave Syria - these are serious words. There is no space or place for Hezbollah in Syria."
The Egyptian president also called on the international community to implement a no-fly zone over Syria, where the UN says that more tha 93,000 people have been killed since a popular uprising escalated into civil war more than two years ago.
Can't those sunni and shia
just get along????
I is simpler than that. Egypt was on the brink of starvation as it did not have the money to buy food. So Qatar intervened and lent some 1,5 billion dollars. Money talks and principles are thrown overboard...Since the situation will not change next year, more money will be borrowed and the proud Egyptians will be lackeys from the Qatari.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called being a lonely attention-seeking troll, old man; a lowly role at which you're both mentally and physically qualified.
You'd have a better audience feeding the pigeons in the park, or at least you'd be a bit smarter than they are.
Talking of mentally, are you still living at the Israhell Mental Hospital? Or have they rejected you like the used condom your are?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're the one who needs to look a little closer, before post dimwit!
Taking Jesus out of the equation is necessary to pull out the stops. No more manipulation. If Jews don't have Jesus, they have nothing to use or abuse.
You have got a point there...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Talking of mentally, are you still living at the Israhell Mental Hospital? Or have they rejected you like the used condom your are?
Does that sort of dull crap elicit a big guffaw in your part of the swamp, imbecile?
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Mike Adams — Natural News June 15, 2013

Obama’s “chemical weapons” claims against Syria are woven from the same fabric as Bush’s “weapons of mass destruction” claims against Iraq. That fabric is, of course, fiction. Neither claim has any basis in reality, but they make a great story that can be spoon-fed to the American people by CNN, the Comedy News Network.

The story CNN won’t tell you, however, is that Obama has chosen to arm — who else?— al-Qaeda, the very group that Bush said flew the airplanes into the twin towers on 9/11, resulting in the creation of DHS and the TSA (yippee!) as well as the Patriot Act that gave rise to many of the surveillance abuses we’re seeing today from the NSA.

“US says it will arm Syrian rebels,” blares The Guardian. This is after the U.S. government claims it detected chemical weapons being used in Syria — a claim with absolutely no basis in fact. This is nothing more than a modern-day “Bushism” being resurrected under Obama.

And who are these Syrian rebels, exactly? They’re working with al-Qaeda!

“Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda,” blares a Detroit Free Press headline. The New American chimes in with,“President Obama OKs Shipment of Arms to Al-Qaeda in Syria.”

So now it’s in your face, you see: Obama is arming terrorists. Not just any terrorists, but THE terrorists that Bush claimed justified the rise of the entire U.S. police state reach-down-your-pants spy grid security theater apparatus. Isn’t it now obvious that the U.S. government runs al-Queda, 1984-style, to make sure America always has a boogeyman to invoke when justifying the destruction of civil rights and individual privacy?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay dumb azz, when the hell did I ever say I was Jewish? Just because I refuse to allow myself to be played by an over inflated religious extremist, doesn't make me a Jew. It's no wonder those liberal elite Jews are taking over, thanks to fundamentalist retards like you.
I absolutely agree. In all probability the Jesus of the NT never existed. In fact Jesus was never a Christian, he was a Jew full stop. Jesus had three goal: the respect for the (Jewish) Law,the sanctity of the (jewish) temple and the restoration of the Kingdom of Israel. In all probably the real Jesus was a Zealot, one of those fanatics who fought the Romans to the last. Some of his apostles like Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot or Sicarri (assassin for the Zeolot) seem to prove the point. The inventor of Christianity was Saul of Tarsus, a Jew, who while a policeman for the Sadducees had a bright idea on the road to Damascus and like Esther before him decided to infiltrate the sect (the book of Esther- infiltrate, subvert, destroy) and use it as tool to subvert the Roman empire with a pacifist movement. He declared himself to be the "envoy to the Nations" , those kingdom at the edge of the Empire which gave gray hairs to the Romans. The Romans thinking that a pacifist religion would calm down those countries, received Paul wherever he went. Unfortunately they soon found out that the pacifist religion contaminated their armies who refused to fight. In three hundred years of Christian influence, the Western Empire collapsed. As Gibbon said, "With the Barbarians at the door and the Christians inside, Rome collapsed". Seing what happened to the Western Empire, the powerfull Suenius and Pliny families in Constantinople convinced the Emperor that it should make Christianity the religion of the Empire, after blending it with pagan religious beliefs (Osirian, Myrhraic, Sol invectus, etc) to give it a warlike character suitable for aggression. This new religion kept the empire alive for another 1000 years until a new player in the pack (Islam) finally destroyed the Empire.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that sort of dull crap elicit a big guffaw in your part of the swamp, imbecile?
Not really, but seeing an idiot like you posting crap about a van , does. What is the brand of that van? who financed the van, the Germans or the US taxpayers bled white by Israhell? Better watch yourselve, the Natzis are coming back and will probably steal your van and the straight jacket with you inside! Having a superior intelligence is a tough game! Maybe one day they will dissect your brain to see what it is made of and surprise! surprise! they will not find any. Just an old grammophone playing the same tune on and on...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

UNFIT7 wrote:
<quoted text>
This Jew AN NFL Fan (sounds very non-Jewish eh?) is having treatment for cist rants and realize if he admits to his Jewness again he's also admitting to his mountains of racist and offensive posts as Ratty and others.
How many of your accounts have been deleted this weekend, dull one? Is that because you're being watched?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

UNIT7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all Jews who are threatened with exposure to the truth act in a criminal way like you SREPENT by illegally intimidating people over the internet? As well as being a racist but reluctant-to-admit Jew you are clearly also a intensely criminally-minded sociopath aren't you? Trying to pass of as a Catholic too .. dear oh dear .. poor RAtty indeed.
I'm a Catholic, but that is irrelevant. In your simple, twisted head, filled with voices, distortions and conspiracies, there is no reality. All you have is a singular hatred and a view that your bigotry is justified through holy scripture. That is why they watch, record and report.

Tell us how a coalition of like minded individuals claim that you have mental health issues. Tell us how they all conspire.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, but seeing an idiot like you posting crap about a van , does. What is the brand of that van? who financed the van, the Germans or the US taxpayers bled white by Israhell? B they will not find any.
You're obviously unaware of what's going on, dullard.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, but seeing an idiot like you ay they will dissect your brain to seeone playing the same tune on and on...
Your little racist buddy's latest account has been deleted, stooge. That makes six in just two days.
Mendel Schneerson

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

I'm a Catholic, but that is irrelevant..
@

Yeah, we all know who u and your kind are,... because of your hysterical posting comments. You and your freaky creepy family are from the Catholic homosexuals group of over biters and suckers/

U and your kind are sicko critters, who give new meaning to religious perversion and we are Proud of you depraved little degenerating twerps, who are carriers of all kind of aid related sickies!

Courage International is for the "jim justice" type Catholics for the extra happy gay people.

Courage International, also known as Courage Apostolate is an approved apostolate of the Roman Catholic Church, which "ministers to those with homosexual or same-sex attractions".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,881 - 93,900 of109,757
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

637 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Divinity Surgeon 680,885
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 min Tony 4,413
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min RiversideRedneck 217,253
Gay Snapchat Names 8 min Dylan 1,373
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Robert F 512,336
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 9 min jos 286
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min Shivar 440,861
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Joshuas Polaris 2000 596,624
•••
•••
•••