Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121901 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106742 Jun 14, 2013
PeteSick wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still proud of your "Jewish heritage'....? Give the thread a 'no denial non-hesitant' response FANny.
Are you biting your nails, little man? Check for the van and begin to realise what's actually taking place.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106745 Jun 14, 2013
PeteSick wrote:
<quoted text>
l Jews in your neighb call Arabs 'Pakies' or are you the only racist in the village?
Why were three of your accounts deleted within a day, little man? The van is outside, isn't it? Be afraid.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106746 Jun 14, 2013
PeteSick wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'enjoy seeing' little boys.
the families around aware of my pedo leanings ... was that a problem derived from being an 'altar boy'
You seem to have a twisted affinity for perverse reference, don't you, creepy man?

Is that one of the reasons you're being monitored?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106747 Jun 14, 2013
I am corrected.

As of now, FOUR of that repugnant racist's accounts have been deleted within the last day.
Bobbalina from Mt Sinai

Saint James, NY

#106748 Jun 14, 2013
ORTHODOXY wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Was your Messsiah going to be not a man that you ask such a question ...
`

`

I don't understand your question!
Bobbalina from Mt Sinai

Saint James, NY

#106749 Jun 14, 2013
Woody wrote:
By Paul Craig Roberts
The morons who rule the American sheeple are not only dumb and blind, they are deaf as well. The ears of the American “superpower” only work when Israeli prime minister — the crazed Netanyahu — speaks. Then Washington hears everything and rushes to comply.
Israel is a tiny insignificant state, created by the careless British and the stupid Americans. It has no power except what its American protector provides. Yet, despite Israel’s insignificance, it rules Washington.
When a resolution introduced by the Israel Lobby is delivered to Congress, it passes unanimously. If Israel wants war, Israel gets its wish. When Israel commits war crimes against Palestinians and Lebanon and is damned by the hundred plus UN resolutions passed against Israel’s criminal actions, the US bails Israel out of trouble with its veto.
The power that tiny Israel exercises over the “world’s only superpower” is unique in history. Tens of millions of “Christians” bow down to this power, reinforcing it, moved by the exhortations of their “Christian” ministers.
Netanyahu lusts for war against Iran.
He strikes out against all who oppose his war lust.
Recently, he called Israel’s top generals “pussies” for warning against a war with Iran. He regards former Israeli prime ministers and former heads of the Israeli intelligence service as traitors for opposing his determination to attack Iran. He has denounced America’s servile president Obama and America’s top military leader for being “soft on Iran.”
The latest poll in Israel shows that a solid majority of the Israelis are opposed to an Israeli attack on Iran. But Netanyahu is uninterested in the opinion of Israeli citizens. He has Washington watching his back, so he is war mad.
`

~

We must remember this Truth and fact, our power was made by great people and not Zionism. They've used our powers to better their end and we as Americans are now part and parcel to Israel's Holocaust and Supreme War Crimes/. What an ungodly label to carry and to be branded with!
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#106751 Jun 14, 2013
ORTHODOXY wrote:
<quoted text>
Was your Messsiah going to be not a man that you ask such a question .. He died both as a Messiah and as a man in Flesh , But not in Spirit.
Ghandi loved Jesus Christ.

Love thy neighbor if they are not from a Talmudic Cult of blapnmous Evil Doers! Jewess Sarah speaks the Truth on Jesus Christ..... Give a listen



Colossians 2:9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Divine.s Holy Spirit lives in bodily form.

Jesus Christ died as a perfect human being, and on the moment of Jesus death the sanctuary curtain was rented in two, and Jews were never among the people Jesus came for.
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#106752 Jun 14, 2013
`

`

Why do Jews' mock and hate Jesus Christ?

GnA

Australia

#106753 Jun 14, 2013
Not all Jews are unbelievers. Before you write something u dont even understand.

Read the beginning of The Word of God. Try to understand the start of the Nation of Israel. When u read what God has said about them why he diciplines them and continues to love them even when they have been disobediant not believing Jesus Christ.

The Jews are God's Lost sheep as Jesus Christ say's in his word. Jesus Christ knew the heart of the Father. Why do u think he told his Apostles dont go to the gentiles and Samaritans but The Israelites first? Because God is the father of Israel as Jeremiah 31 tells us. It was the Jews/Israelites disobediance which led to us gentiles recieving Salvation through Faith in Jesus Christ.

Has God looked away from Israel or its People?

Of course he hasn't Romans 11 tells us so.

And Jesus Christ is The King of the Jews. He is the heir to the Throne of King David. So to say Jews were never among the people Jesus Came from is a lie.

And the Word of God say's so.
GnA

Australia

#106754 Jun 14, 2013
ORTHODOXY wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something .. Cannan doesnt not belong to the JEWS for in the Bible it is written that Son of Noah Cannan was cursed and sent to the land of Cannan . Well dont the descendants of Cannan have entitlement to the Land for if Jews and Arabs are descendants of Abraham it means that none have the entitlement for Abraham came from the land of Ur (modern day Iraq).. So when Abraham entered the land of Cannan he met with the local Cannanites ..There were already people there before him .. Where do the Philistines come from ? In the Bible they were known to be invaders .. So lets sum this up ..Jews and Arabs are descendants of Abraham.. Abraham was not a Cannanite .. Cannanites were from the bloodlines of Noah .. Noah lived in Sumer ..As Cannan would of been the first to enter Cannan after the flood it means that his people have the entitlements .. I think we should start a new race of PEOPLE .. Whoever wants to claim all of Israel Palestine and Lebanon put your hand up and from now you will be a Cannanite .. We first have to gather an Army and attack all 3 nations .. They tried to make us not relevant .. We Cannanites are from the Beginning ... We are the real Semites . They are not Semites ..!!!!!
HoW can arabs claim the land when Islam and allah werent even established? And Ishmael was just a child? So how can the muslim people claim the land of canaan was theres? Of course there was people there God made it clear to the World when he said. I will hive you the land of the Canaanites who spoke Hebrew not Arabic...

do u get it? Arabs came from Ishmael. So if Ishmael was just a child when the canaanites were around muslims have no claim what so ever.

Your arguement is useless and has no solid ground to stand on. But I Have the Word of God. God's very own words which has excisted before Islam the quran and allah came into this world.

Which one of you'se has knowledge as God? God formed You mere humans when u were in your mothers womb now you think you know right from wrong? You think u know how everything worked out but God will prove you wrong. Wether it be through me or someone else God's Truth will always Rise above the rest.

LOok at 4petes sake If he truly spoke God's truth than he wouldnt have been kicked off this forum

I gave him The scripture of Ephesians where our fight is not against flesh and blood but did he listen? Of course not he chose to go his own way and just like that he got kicked out. Because our fight is against all false gods from allah to buddah that is my fight to bring Truth to all.

So if you want to speak bad about my Father's land my Father's Son Jacob "Israel" than I will not hold back I will stand up for my father because he chose me he chose to open my eyes to all his truth's he chose me because I have the heart of a Lion I am not afraid like others if I lose my life standing up for His Truth's than so be it. I know where I am going after this life.
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#106758 Jun 14, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
HoW can arabs claim the land when Islam and allah werent even established? And Ishmael was just a child? So how can the muslim people claim the land of canaan was theres? Of course there was people there God made it clear to the World when he said. I will hive you the land of the Canaanites who spoke Hebrew not Arabic...
do u get it? Arabs came from Ishmael. So if Ishmael was just a child when the canaanites were around muslims have no claim what so ever.
Your arguement is useless and has no solid ground to stand on. But I Have the Word of God. God's very own words which has excisted before Islam the quran and allah came into this world.
Which one of you'se has knowledge as God? God formed You mere humans when u were in your mothers womb now you think you know right from wrong? You think u know how everything worked out but God will prove you wrong. Wether it be through me or someone else God's Truth will always Rise above the rest.
LOok at 4petes sake If he truly spoke God's truth than he wouldnt have been kicked off this forum
I gave him The scripture of Ephesians where our fight is not against flesh and blood but did he listen? Of course not he chose to go his own way and just like that he got kicked out. Because our fight is against all false gods from allah to buddah that is my fight to bring Truth to all.
So if you want to speak bad about my Father's land my Father's Son Jacob "Israel" than I will not hold back I will stand up for my father because he chose me he chose to open my eyes to all his truth's he chose me because I have the heart of a Lion I am not afraid like others if I lose my life standing up for His Truth's than so be it. I know where I am going after this life.
`

~`

Woe,..... be very very careful in judging others...

Especially an official Truth seeker like Petesake!
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#106759 Jun 14, 2013
~/55

Change our government by "not" voting for anyone who supports israel or Zionist's Marxist. Just look, listen and vote them insidious sinister creatures out!

and here's's what to look for...

http://www.texemarrs.com/052008/john_mccain_p...

http://loonwatch.wordpress.com/tag/yarmulke/

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/...

http://www.google.com/imgres...

/mojo/2010/06/mike-huckabee-sa id-what-about-jews-new-yorker- yarmulk
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#106760 Jun 14, 2013
``

`

`

John McCain reminds me of the little cringy rat, looking around the corners and waiting for Talmudic Marxist scraps.

Rangers we know said McCain was a rat in Vietnam's Hilton Hotel. He's a turned coat and a POW who received special privileges.

He signed any and all papers the gooks wanted him too. That's because McCain is a little cringy rat.

I see the moderator deleted Petesahe 166 postings comments...Why, is on my questioner?
GnA

Australia

#106761 Jun 14, 2013
Why should I becareful? Have I been kicked out? No because the people know I have nothing against muslims but against their god allah their quran and its teachings.

Pete is just a mere human like you and I. Thats all. I fear The Lord our God and him only. Now What I speak is Truth.

If any man say's different than answer me with God's Truths The Word of God and not any other source. If you can bring scripture saying God has left Physical Israel "forever" I will believe u. But do not speak or tell me lies information u got from other sources. The Worlds affairs I have no intrest in. But when Someone speaks somethings which is opposite of What God say's I will not believe it.
GnA

Australia

#106762 Jun 14, 2013
Cheistians need to stand for Israel in Honor of our Father and saviour Jesus Christ.

KIng Davif was first King of the House of Judah than all of Israel. Israel you see today is the Kingdom of David and who is the heir to the Throne of King David?

Jesus Christ himself. So u have to wonder where all these so called christians got such evil teachings from!! How far have they fallen from the Truth. Its the Will of the Father which will get you into the Kingdom of Heaven Jesus Christ said it himself. So if u think that by talking trash about Israel makes u closer to God think again.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#106767 Jun 15, 2013
UNIT7 wrote:
Unite!!!!.... end the McCain/Obama/AIPAC/Netanyahu cabal. STOP the support for the most racist state on earth ... Israel.
Thanks for listening.
UNIT7
Turkey, Syria, Libya, Egypt, great vacation spots...
ocxz

Paris, France

#106768 Jun 15, 2013
GnA wrote:
Cheistians need to stand for Israel in Honor of our Father and saviour Jesus Christ.
KIng Davif was first King of the House of Judah than all of Israel. Israel you see today is the Kingdom of David and who is the heir to the Throne of King David?
Jesus Christ himself. So u have to wonder where all these so called christians got such evil teachings from!! How far have they fallen from the Truth. Its the Will of the Father which will get you into the Kingdom of Heaven Jesus Christ said it himself. So if u think that by talking trash about Israel makes u closer to God think again.
You should adopt israeli nationality, if it's not already the case.
ocxz

Paris, France

#106769 Jun 15, 2013
GnA wrote:
Why should I becareful? Have I been kicked out? No because the people know I have nothing against muslims but against their god allah their quran and its teachings.
Pete is just a mere human like you and I. Thats all. I fear The Lord our God and him only. Now What I speak is Truth.
If any man say's different than answer me with God's Truths The Word of God and not any other source. If you can bring scripture saying God has left Physical Israel "forever" I will believe u. But do not speak or tell me lies information u got from other sources. The Worlds affairs I have no intrest in. But when Someone speaks somethings which is opposite of What God say's I will not believe it.
http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/aboutisrael/state/p...
ocxz

Paris, France

#106773 Jun 15, 2013
UNIT7 wrote:
<quoted text>
UK is a state
Germany is a state
USA is a state
France is a state
etc etc etc
Israel is a Jewish state and a racist state
Gna will feel at home...
Lil Joey

Saint James, NY

#106775 Jun 15, 2013
`

`

`

Ir's really important that righteous Americans wake up to what has/is happening to our Zion run Country!

It's being destroyed by jj Zzzion Evil Doers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 4 min maikl 105
News Ohio Man Caught Having Sex With Picnic Table (Mar '08) 14 min Ricky F 157
I LOVE you, Ewa M S 16 min Doctor REALITY 7
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min truth 88,508
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Ricky F 184,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Gods r Delusions ... 665,589
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Pegasus 284,701
More from around the web