Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
GnA

Australia

#106527 Jun 12, 2013
Bobbalinda 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`
Jews in israel are convicted International Terrorist.
And these War Crime jew jews' have violated and breached over 552 UN Resolution/......WHEREAS Iran, Syria, and Lebanon violated and breached none!
Where's the Justice, u foolish hypocrite for terrorist jew jews/?
BTW, u know nothing about the One True God of Loving Holiness and Righteousness/.
And to you "GnA",.... you should put on the new self, created to be like God in True Righteousness and Holiness.
Supporting jew jews terrorism is unholy and evilly wicked and is filled with the Devil's jew jews' Cult of unrighteousness!
Ephesians 4:24
And Assad backs hezbolla a terrorist organisation. What do u say about that?

And why do u talk about a God so Loving when ur heart seeks for these Jews to die? Wheres the Love I that?

I speak against allah and the quran. Not the people. Why? Because the Word of God tells us so. that our fight is not against flesh and blood. In the very same Book you gave me Ephesians.

So if the God u claim I do not know say's our fight is not against Flesh and Blood and you speak against Flesh and Blood "Jews"

Do you really know who The True Living God is?

If you did you would have respect for Jacob son of Isaac "Israel" and Have respect in Honour of The True Living God The God of Israel and his friend "humanly speaking" is the founder of the Jewish Nation
GnA

Australia

#106529 Jun 12, 2013
Abraham

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106531 Jun 12, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
@
Only a simpleton and a senile delusional john hagee that's our site's eating jj garbage picking lowlife, with 38 chromosome as their piggy j factor!
You don't even understand that you give your dumb self away with each of your feeble attempts to show a false solidarity, stooge.
John Hagee fixer

Saint-denis, Reunion

#106532 Jun 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="GnA$$"]Abraham[ /QUOTE]

Any Christian allying with Israel/Zionism is actually Judas kissing the cheek of Christ just as treasonously as Judas Iscariot in the Garden, selling your Christian Brothers to the Temple Priests.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#106533 Jun 13, 2013
Bobbalinda 55 wrote:
`
~`
Watch and learn the real Truth about Israel's Terrorism!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =90Pm2Zpbq_4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Good videos.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#106534 Jun 13, 2013
John Hagee fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Christian allying with Israel/Zionism is actually Judas kissing the cheek of Christ just as treasonously as Judas Iscariot in the Garden, selling your Christian Brothers to the Temple Priests.

You can say that again , LOL.
But its even worse than that now,
At least before the Priests were endorsed by God.
Now the Hypocrites are selling everybody to the Rabbi .
Who are endorsed only by Satin.
GnA

Australia

#106536 Jun 13, 2013
John Hagee fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres more to it than that. Israel was named after Jacob Son of Isaac. And everyone knows who the Father of Isaac was yes "humanly speaking" Is the founder of the Jewish Nation Abraham. So the christian's who want nothing to do with Israel doesnt know God.

The Word say's God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel) for any christian to believe that by standing up for our father's Land and what he say's in his Word certainly doesnt know The Word of God.

You let mere humans speak nonsense when God say's different God even say's he is the father of Israel Jeremiah 31 (New Living Translation)

If christian's are going to believe this lie. Than explain to me why his Apostles were Israelites? Why Jesus Christ himself said he is the heir to the Throne of king David?

If what this person say's is true. Why would God himself save their ancestors a long time ago when he departed the sea's and drowned the Egyptian soldier who gave chase? Than they will say The Jews now have no connection to the Hebrews of The Old Testament.

And than I will say where does that leave Jesus Christ and the Apostles? Since they are in the New Testament.

For you christian's out there read Romans 11 it will give you God's Truth concerning his people.
Bobbalinda 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106537 Jun 13, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Good videos.
~`

Try this video!

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1
Bobbalinda 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106539 Jun 13, 2013
`

~`

The powers to be might stop you from viewing this video i posted above, either look up " the road to World War 3" or this site i posted below.

The video i posted above had over 1 million hits and is worth viewing. It show us the source of our dilemma is Zionist privately run Federal Reserve bank and jew jews wickedness and evilness...

http://www.google.com/search... .
mel

Phoenix, AZ

#106540 Jun 13, 2013
the jews are crazy
DENG

Nanjing, China

#106541 Jun 13, 2013
SO, YO0U UNEMPLOYED THERE TOO???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the Jews the people who made you take that nasty job of mopping the floors at the bowling lanes, stooge? If not for them, I'm sure you'd have been a lawyer or a famous writer by now.

USA

#106544 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely Bobbalinda but also Ratty and a Jew ....
How original of you, little perv. They'll be monitoring you again this weekend. Are you prepared?
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#106547 Jun 13, 2013
mel wrote:
`

`

the jews are crazy
@

i give jews no credit whatsoever for what they did to the World/.

i blame the dumb and gullible goyims or non-jews for supporting jew jews Zionism at election time.

All you flag waving idiots for the likes of Manchurian jew jews' Candidate George Washington Bush head, the Clintons and the Jew jews Obama band wagon, have been hoodwinked, have been taken and have been had!

Our Constitution and our Rights that the late President John F. Kennedy warned us about and closed the Zion run Federal Reserve and defended with his life, are being stepped on in the name of Arabs terrorists, that israel and those who support israel created/.

Don't you brain dead who support israel's terrorism get it yet/?

Zionist used you and your Christian beliefs to quench their thirsty evil appetites for greed and power. The Talmud teaches jew jews that goyims are beasts of burden to serve jew jews!
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#106548 Jun 13, 2013
`

Correction:

Our Constitution and our Rights that the late President John F. Kennedy warned us about and closed the Zion run Federal Reserve and had defended our Constitution against Tribal Jewry,...with his life!

USA

#106549 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobbalinda take a look at this below:
On Page 2002 on May 22nd 2009 of this thread I replied to Ratty ... the ATTY the violent racist JEW who praises the death of children and displays on-Jew persona for a long time and sadly for you you self-loathing Jew I've known about it all along.... how do you feel RATTY you racist piece of shit.
Filling even more toilets with your stories? To think an unemployable slob like you has the time to peruse thousands of posts. Tax payers should be outraged, shouldn't they?

How does it feel to live the conundrum of both hating and worshiping a Jew, little perv? They'll be watching again soon, so maybe you should take care to avoid them.

USA

#106550 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
You're a member of the Synagogue of Satan FAnny/Ratty and you've been 'blaming' Catholics for your disgusting racism. Strangely but appropriately the number I need to send this post? 6661 ... says it all eh Ratty? You're one disgusting bag of shit FANNY and the thread is aware of your 'Jew heritage.'
You're very, very upset today, aren't you, little perv? Did the government cut your computer time? Is that why you're unable to access very often?

USA

#106553 Jun 13, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been outed as a Jew as well as a pervert RATTY the RACIST. How does it feel little boy lover?
Ckes a lot out of you eh JIM [the JEW]?
Why the change of alias, little perv?

USA

#106555 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Very very upset Ratty? Why? Because you're known now to the thread as Ratty the Racist Jew as well as ANL FanNY aka SERPENT/JIMMY -me-[Little] children to be as a 'White Crispness??' Yeah RAtty we know you and we're very very upset only with the HATE you bring here and the lies to hide the authorship of that HATE.... ex-catholic JEW.
Hilarious, little perv. You act as if you're in some sort of frenetic fire drill. Is your problem of hating your own Jewish god getting the better of you?

No wonder they watch and take note of your activities.

USA

#106558 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that RATTY the {RACIST Blaspheming Christ-hating} Jew?
Are you also hard of reading, little perv? Why do you worship a Jewish god when you so obviously carry a deep hatred for them? That twists your puny guts every day, doesn't it? Is it one of the reasons for the intense scrutiny?

USA

#106560 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
No RATTY. The significance of my friends from Port Jefferson knowing for you make a pretense at hilarity but it doesn't change the fact you're a Jew behind a tree; but also an exposed Jew behind a tree. Be proud RATTY. Be proud of your Jewish heritage eh? Remember?
BFD, little perv.
Of course, people say that to you every day, don't they?

How did you know those who 'attacked' you were Masons and Jews? Why did you brag of being in a wheelchair? How did you know the medical staff was Jewish when you were in hospital? Did you scream at them?

You did, didn't you, little perv?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Catcher1 773,722
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Toby 96,715
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min His Eminency dr S... 604,756
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min pusherman_ 558,898
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 265,000
Rumored to sell off for 1 BILLION Hearthside Fo... 19 min mccomb ohio 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Catcher1 175,524
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web