Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#106473 Jun 10, 2013
neru wrote:
stop buy products made in israel that will make a difference

And what products would they be .
Kidney replacements stolen from Palestinian children?.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106474 Jun 11, 2013
Menachem Gasntz — YNet News June 9, 2013

During a routine passport check at Rome’s Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport, the identity of a seemingly harmless old man raised the suspicion of Italian airport security personnel.

After running the man’s name through the system, officials were shocked to discover he was one of the most wanted organ traffickers in the world.

Gedalia Tauber, 77 – a Holocaust survivor, an ex-Shayetet 13 soldier and formerly the head of Tel Aviv District Police’s fraud investigation unit – is suspected of cooperating with a number of Brazilian nationals in orchestrating an international organ smuggling ring spreading from Brazil to South Africa to Israel.

Together with his South American coconspirators, Tauber is suspected of harvesting and trading in the organs of some 19 Brazilians.

In January 2002 an international warrant for his arrest was issued by a Brazilian court and in 2003 he was arrested in the country and sentenced to 11 years for his role in the ring.

According to details attained by the police during Tauber’s investigation, the ring offered $6,000-12,000 per kidney donation and all of the medical procedures involved took place in South Africa.
Reality Check

Hicksville, NY

#106475 Jun 11, 2013
$100 Billion Gift to Israel — $83 Billion Cut To American Families
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106476 Jun 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
$100 Billion Gift to Israel —$83 Billion Cut To American Families
A new report shows that citizens of the Jewnited States live sicker and die earlier than people in other rich countries and that the trend is getting worse over time.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#106477 Jun 11, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Could you maybe let me know the site of a mass grave of Jews in WWII? With available facilities, it would have taken some sixty years to cremate all the alleged victims. You cannot burn them in pit, lack of oxygen and low water table. So what happened to them? My best guess is that they were raptured in to Heaven, leaving their shoes behind, so that they could be shown to the tourists at Auschwitz (a friend of mine went to look at the pile, found that it was a wooden construction with a few shoes stuck on top). Yes millions went to heaven with a rocket up their ass. That is why no trace of them can be found. But the victims of the Jewish commissars can be found all over the forest of Belarus in batches of 250 000 per hole and all over the Ukraine, some 10 million of them starved to death in 32. Indeed I sympathise for the 300 000 Jews who died during the war according to the Red Cross, mostly of disease and hold age, including those murdered byt Jewish Kapos and the Jewish police in the ghettos. For a crime to be committed, the first thing is to get a body. No body no crime, until real corpses are found. I am not talking here of the tattoed people who died from over-eating in Miami Florida, mostly after gorging themselves on pork Warsaw salami. They had to make outsize graves to accomodate them.
Nobody, you are a nobody and will remain so for ever. You cannot flog a dead horse. And your story is a stinking carcass which should be cremated as soon as possible. IT IS OVER! Israel has now increased the number of alleged victims to 20 million. In dire streits it wants to swindle more money. It will get a few more million but as Kissinger says, in 10 years time, Israel will be history!
You only get the information given to you. You are clueless about the real deal. We have more proof here in the states than you will ever know.All you get to see is what your masters show you.

Bankstown, Australia

#106478 Jun 11, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Could you maybe let me know the site of a mass grave of Jews in WWII? With available facilities, it would have taken some sixty years to cremate all the alleged victims. You cannot burn them in pit, lack of oxygen and low water table. So what happened to them? My best guess is that they were raptured in to Heaven, leaving their shoes behind, so that they could be shown to the tourists at Auschwitz (a friend of mine went to look at the pile, found that it was a wooden construction with a few shoes stuck on top). Yes millions went to heaven with a rocket up their ass. That is why no trace of them can be found. But the victims of the Jewish commissars can be found all over the forest of Belarus in batches of 250 000 per hole and all over the Ukraine, some 10 million of them starved to death in 32. Indeed I sympathise for the 300 000 Jews who died during the war according to the Red Cross, mostly of disease and hold age, including those murdered byt Jewish Kapos and the Jewish police in the ghettos. For a crime to be committed, the first thing is to get a body. No body no crime, until real corpses are found. I am not talking here of the tattoed people who died from over-eating in Miami Florida, mostly after gorging themselves on pork Warsaw salami. They had to make outsize graves to accomodate them.
Nobody, you are a nobody and will remain so for ever. You cannot flog a dead horse. And your story is a stinking carcass which should be cremated as soon as possible. IT IS OVER! Israel has now increased the number of alleged victims to 20 million. In dire streits it wants to swindle more money. It will get a few more million but as Kissinger says, in 10 years time, Israel will be history!

When and in what context did Kissinger say that

Bankstown, Australia

#106479 Jun 11, 2013

?????
Sorry about that
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106480 Jun 11, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You only get the information given to you. You are clueless about the real deal. We have more proof here in the states than you will ever know.All you get to see is what your masters show you.
So why don't you come out with your proofs? I am a fair man and will accept whatever is logical. I will even travel to the site of the mass graves to have a look for myself. The other day I was watching some of the memories of Auschwitz so called survivors on YouTube, from the library of the Washington Holocaust Memorial Museum. Amazing as they were taling about soccer games where even the German guards used to take part, of the orchestras, the plays, the movies, the swimming pool where future Israeli swimming champions trained, the gym. They did not mention the brothel for inmates. That would be too intimate. Sounded to me like a holiday camp.
In the two and a half year I spent in Auschwitz and Buchenwald, I saw the measure of man at its worst and the strentgh of my people, but at no time did I hear or see something like a gas chamber. Esther Grossman, Holon, Israel.
Bobbalina at Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106481 Jun 11, 2013
~

~`

NO WAR for Israel's evil ploys and lying agendas, is Dr. David Dukes Message to Syrians.

This message is to the Syrians who support Assad, which is the majority, and to the Syrians rebels, who were tricked by Israel's veiled and cloaked shenanigans, to fight against Assad/!

Assad won two weeks ago and israel is scared, very, very, very scared.... and is turning on each other, yelling,....O' Evey we are headed into Mediterrranean Sea!

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106482 Jun 11, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what you say. But The Lord of Heaven's Armies would destroy them not just defeat them but DESTROY THEM!!!!..
Like the day he departed the sea's for the Israelites to escape from the Egyptian Soldiers and when The Egyptian soldiers gave chase he drowned them and killed them.
You think hezbollah can not be destroyed. The Lord Jesus Christ heir to the Throne of King David will prove you wrong.
Indeed they miraculously survived drowning, when the Red Sea parted for them as they fled pharaoh's oppression...Indeed they Egyptians were not too happy when they that bunch with their Cadillac, their grand piano, their jewellery rushing to cross. Every Egyptian was at the police station complaining about there stolen assets, so the army had to intervened. The luck was on the thieves as the Lord protected them. Does that sounds like a plausible story?
Bobbalina at Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106483 Jun 11, 2013
`

(cont)

`

and i'll say good riddance to these evil injurious beastly gluttons,...who are the monstrosities of this life and will reap what they have sown, by the Divine of All Creations~
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106484 Jun 11, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
When and in what context did Kissinger say that
I cannot say for sure now. I would have to look it up. It was some two month ago. But 16 US Intelligence agencies sent a 82 pages memo to Obama about the Post Israel era as they put it. They know something that the Israli people do not know. That with the story of the rich Israel businessmen and politicians buying properties in Patagonia...There is no smoke without fire.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106485 Jun 11, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel would not have had to invade Lebanon if the Lebanese would have stopped the PLO (who were already kicked out of numerous countries for similar actions) from continuous attacks on Israel from Lebanese territory. Not to mention the fact that Lebanon, created only a few years before Israel, refused to accept Israels right to exist from the start.
For Lebanon it would have been accepting the legitimacy of the thief who burgled the house next door. If it happened to you, what would you do? Would you go over to the thief next door and welcome it shaking his hand?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106486 Jun 11, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You only get the information given to you. You are clueless about the real deal. We have more proof here in the states than you will ever know.All you get to see is what your masters show you.
By the way, who is WE?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106487 Jun 11, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again ur lack of knowledge shows with ur reply.
God himself scattered the Israelites and he regathered them back to the land he gave their Ancestor Abraham its written in the Word of God.
Like I said what kind of believer would think such a thing when God say's different. I dont know what Word of God you read but the message you speak is so far from truth. Its poisonous and will lead many with the same mindset as u down the wrong path.
If I had to find myself in heaven with an idiot like you, I would immediately ask for a transfer...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#106488 Jun 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The van is still outside,isn't it, perv?
Still looking for you old condom. They fear you molest more children!
Bobbalina at Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106489 Jun 11, 2013
`

~`

There are good people in the World far from Satanic evilness of israel, who stand up against those who are War Crime Fugitives in Israel's jew jews illegal occupation..

Richard Falk, the U.N. special rapporteur on human rights is one of those special human beings/.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/06/11/2429... #

Australia

#106491 Jun 12, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot say for sure now. I would have to look it up. It was some two month ago. But 16 US Intelligence agencies sent a 82 pages memo to Obama about the Post Israel era as they put it. They know something that the Israli people do not know. That with the story of the rich Israel businessmen and politicians buying properties in Patagonia...There is no smoke without fire.

Don't worry it's would only be good if it was widely available.
I wonder if GnA 's Gods Army will include US service men and women.?.
I don't think they see themselves in that light.
Bobbalina at Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106492 Jun 12, 2013
~

~`

It's time for the real Truth,.... and it's all about Zionist's running our USA Government into total destructio, with their NSA lies and deception/.

Zionists' are controlling and running this illegal program and are telling us Americans they will ferret this illegal 7 year program out, to protect our Freedom, Liberties, under Zionism/Communism's ruse and lying deception/.

Give a look at a x Jewish man, who will tell you the real Truth, because he's filled with Righteousness and Truthfulness~

http://brovids.com/
Bobbalinda ar Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106493 Jun 12, 2013
`

~`

The loon and turn coat john McCain is at it again!

McCain is a ploy and shill for Zionist's agenda, who is joined at the hips with Israeli terrorist jew jews'/ War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity.

http://brovids.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy body massage 97005..74796 for ladies in baddi (Apr '12) 5 min Gurdev singh 3
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min JesusIsResurrection 997
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min TheNorthRemembers 97,933
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Seentheotherside 574,539
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Next Victim Please 810,627
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Seentheotherside 608,293
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Commander Bunny 269,094
More from around the web