Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106295 Jun 5, 2013
Gordon Duff — Press TV June 5, 2013

A location and details of a top secret Israeli base which could be used to launch nuclear attacks on China or North America was published last week. Immediate moves were made to “spin” the story away.

The base, intended to house Intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) built in cooperation with India is also to include, not just a doomsday “Fuhrer-bunker” for Netanyahu and the Zionist elites but storage for nuclear, biological and chemical warheads as well.

According to intelligence sources in Pakistan, India is supplying Israel with missiles capable of carrying 10 MIRV (Multiple Independent-targetable Re-entry Vehicle) warheads each with a range of up to 11,000 miles. A single missile from this US financed complex could knock out all major population centers on America’s eastern seaboard.

The thermonuclear warheads and guidance systems for these advanced weapons were made possible through espionage activities tied to AIPAC, the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee.

Newspapers claim the underground base, one of a series being built across Israel, is part of an air defense system. This is, of course, utterly absurd.

Air defense systems are designed for stealth and mobility and never require huge underground facilities. Air defenses are meant to protect, not to “be” the primary target.

Scamming America to death

An Israeli program to use American funds earmarked for missiles defense on a nuclear command bunker and ICBM silos was “accidentally” exposed by the Department of Defense last week.

America needs more “accidents” of this kind.
GnA

Australia

#106298 Jun 5, 2013
This is the very Words of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 10 "NLT"
5 Jesus sent out the twelve apostles with these instructions:“Don’t go to the Gentiles or the Samaritans, 6 but only to the people of Israel—God’s lost sheep. 7 Go and announce to them that the Kingdom of Heaven is near.[d] 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure those with leprosy, and cast out demons. Give as freely as you have received!

I Love Israel cause God first loved Israel. This scripture alone tells you that Jesus Christ agree's with me. You see how he say's dont go to the gentiles but only to the people of Israel. You see how Jesus Christ say's God's lost sheep.

Well thats the Truth. Imagine if the original branches chose The Path of Jesus Christ how much more of a Blessing would it be on the World.
GnA

Australia

#106299 Jun 6, 2013
Rtloder and 4pete

You babble and babble and babble and babble about nothing really God doesnt care what you say. Since you do not care about what he has to say.

You say Israel is a terrorist state but my God the father of Israel say's different. Why dont you tell america to give back the lands to the rightful owners?

Why dont you stand up for the australian aborigines who's lands were taken away from them? There are many more countries just like Israel.

If the Palestinian's don't reconise that the Jewish people were before them and were living on the Land they claim so long ago is theres. Than thats there fault. I stand for God's Truth's concerning Israel. Any other view of Israel which does not sound like God's is satan's views

Yes Jesus spoke against the unbeleving Israelites and what Jesus Christ said was the Truth anyone who refuses to believe in Jesus Christ and his Message is a child of satan (Believe It).Jesus Christ didnt come to bring Peace but a Sword. And everything I say comes from that sword.

You "so called" believer's know nothing.

All I see is this and that this and that. "Man's Views" but when it comes to God's Views "Our Father" Jesus Christ's Father" u refuse to believe it.

You'se are no different to the unbeleving Israelites. You think u know what your doing but you know nothing.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#106302 Jun 6, 2013
Take not euro Jew -/- woops too late they've taken the bloody lot.
Give it back you stinking rotten bastard.
Oh ! No way says the euro Jew isn't God the image of us?
Didn't we curdle the butter besting the house of Washington in Shirley Temple's dimples on toast breakfast year after year extorting in the process 12 billion bucks a year , and the truth is the curls you see are cuter by far then any and all knees of bees.
So were not giving anything back while the World believes God is here applauding our lies.
GnA

Australia

#106304 Jun 6, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The world will sleep easy when the EuroJews are forced to obey the international requirements in terms of Law and in terms of their perennial crimes against humanity. The murderers, thieves and demonic satanic evildoers must be resisted for both truth and for justice.
Thou shalt not commit murder (take note EuroJews)
Thous shall not steal (take note EuroJews)
Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain (take note EuroJews)
Thou shalt love thy neighbour (take note EuroJews)
AS Lincoln famously said .... "government for the people by the people" ......(take note EuroJews)
That is until Christ, the Lord God, Great Master of Creation and their legion of angels usher in the Kingdom of God.
And what does the first commandment say?

U ThInk Palestinian's follow that?

God has already spoken if ur a believer than believe all Scripture and not just 1.

The Importance of Israel which u still are not aware of is for our father. If we were to get rid of Israel than what God said and promised Abraham so long ago was a lie. But No Israel still stands today just as God said it will be an "everlasting covenant" from generation to generation. It doesnt stop at King Davids generation it doesnt stop at all it has no end.

JESUS CHRIST. Himself knew that Of all people the Israelites shall be the first to know about Jesus Christ about his message. Because they are the Original And the First chosen. God's sheep as Jesus Christ say's But because they were disobediant Salvation was made available to us.

Its time to Stand for Israel for our father and not our views. We are all sinner's not one is good. So for you to place judgement on Israel God has put judgement on you.

Dont u forget who Israel is named after. Dont you forget who was the founder of the Jewish nation "humanly speaking" regardless of what u think.

It should not take over God's Word!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106311 Jun 6, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to see you Lil Joey and your words are true and cannot be disputed!!! imagine them to either look or act like these parasites on humanity.
Is the van outside, perv?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106312 Jun 6, 2013
Shitrealis feel lost if their government does not tell them who they are and what to do. Even in the masterminded revolutions, the people took to the street. In Israel, it would take an earthquake to get Shitrealis into the street.

Shitsreal is a brainwashed nation to the core and always has been.

Shitrealis are gripped by a combination of fear and pride. They are told from birth that they are the Chosen People, the most advanced people in the world because of their religious tradition and their scientific achievements. At the same time, they are taught they are under constant threat of extinction and must fight for their lives.

rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#106313 Jun 6, 2013
GnA wrote:
Rtloder and 4pete
You babble and babble and babble and babble about nothing really God doesnt care what you say. Since you do not care about what he has to say.
You say Israel is a terrorist state but my God the father of Israel say's different. Why dont you tell america to give back the lands to the rightful owners?
Why dont you stand up for the australian aborigines You'se are no different to the unbeleving Israelites. You think u know what your doing but you know nothing.

Europeans tricked the Australian Aboes into surrender.
So Australia really belongs to them.
All law is founded on the right of either treaty or conquest.
I support land rights for Aboes when it goes to court.
The US lands are legally bound by both conquest and treaty.
Israel could be owned legally but they have no law to consolidate their claim.
Pragmatic agreement does not constitute legal foundation.
So legally Israel does not exist.
It has No Constitution .
Neither is it a Governed by Monarchical Decree.
They are the only two foundations of
Legislative Statutes.
There are no unbelieving Israelites.
Every Jew in the world believes might is right.
And nothing else.
To re-hatch Divine Right after 2,446 years since their last prophet (p) Nehemiah
is a challenge by them to usurp the very special distinction of God.
And the absurdity gets worse.
(p) Nehemiah never recognized anyone's right to interpret the Pentateuch .
It was to be written or memorized and recited by the Priests .
Who were all killed to make way for the Rabbi .
GnA

Australia

#106316 Jun 6, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a charlatan and a liar. You live in a mental prison made up of the lies of the ORIGINAL SER[E]PENT... begone dull care and refrain from your evil pursuits....
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 832
The Pharisee's acted the same way you do today.

Just like Jesus Christ who was rebuked. I to have been rebuked by those who claim to know the Word of God.

But when I speak The Truth its hard for them to take it in because they lack in understanding.

WHY?

because they love to hate. They believe that what satan has taught them is really the Truth. But in reality they took a scripture and let satan turn it into a message of hate towards God's land and his first chosen people. Satan hates he hates the Jews and Israel you think he hasn't tried to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. To make people believe that God,The True Living God,The God of Israel is not real.

But he has failed at every attempt but now I see that the devil is working in a new different way. satan has the same mindset as you'se. Try and get rid of the Jews and Israel. but God will not let it happen. Israel stands this very day as it did in King Davids time and Jesus Christ time. It is an Everlasting Covenant from generation to generation.
GnA

Australia

#106317 Jun 6, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
The Top of the morning to u, Petesake!
These heathen, pagan Tribal Jewry have doomed themselves. And their Tribal Occultist followers know nothing about Jesus Christ the our perfect "Explemplary" and Comforter" to the Light and the Way for Eternal Life.
Jesus Christ was an Arabian Israelite and never was Jesus Christ a Jew, nor was Jesus Christ an Occultist future "jew" of or to an oral "Pharisaic Pharisaism", which was precursor to the atheist rabbinical heathen pagan's hatefulness volumed books, called the jew jews' Talmud.
What i'm posting now,...99 percent of the Jew jews' Cult are clueless of and dont know, but it's the Truth.
Jews who were spawned into this "convert" Satanic Ritual Cult, have no idea of its origin or honest unrevised History. Jew's Talmud foundation is Devilish Inspired and is for the Devil's Chosen sub-human creatures from the macabre of life....
There's not one Tribal Jewry's jew jew's jew, that can show me that Abraham, and Moses was a Occultist Jew. The word "jew" was introduced to English language in 1776, in a play called the "Rival".
Jews that are occupying Palestine are nothing more than "converts' from European's ghettos, who were know in Ancient time as Edomites, Sadducee, Sanhedrin, Pharisees, Pagans SY, J-dubs, etc, all from an evil Cult of bigoted hateful racist,.... called oral "Phantasm" of Evil Doers by Jesus Christ.
And that's why jews' hate Jesus Christ so much, because Jesus Vhrist referred to jews' founding Cult as Evilness and Wickedness Personified.
Thats just your understanding. No way near God's Knowledge and Truth. I see that pete is a friend of unbeliever's and that you'se have the same mindset. What an example to show young christians right?? You can not be a friend of the world and a friend of God "it's in the bible" and since you and pete never stood up for what God has to say that only leaves you on the "worlds" side. Remember Jesus Christ said it himself The Only ones who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven is those who do the will of his father.

I know Israel has faults but so do I. And so do you. But will I let that get in the way of what God say's? Of course Not!!! Whatever my father say's about His Land and the Rightful owner's I will believe!! Anything else I refuse to believe because Jesus Christ himself came to do the will of his father and not his own.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106319 Jun 6, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no hatred for Jews e.
"And i shall blow the sailors, and the goo shall make me freak." Pet snake 8.32
Tell me again about how your former accounts were deleted for racist content, perv. They're watching you.
cirockone chuckie

New York, NY

#106320 Jun 6, 2013
As we know when there wars we have casualties but how about all those so call fsa roaming free thru out the countty and are allowed to kipnap and kill and extort those who have brain know that would not happen in new york and where the law their and all the money we spending for democracy who we kidding it will never work let assad take care of it and take care of our borders as for israel need to stop interfering they want to benifit of the golan now they allowing rebels on the golan so why israel dont take them out oh I forgot and excuse for war they the one supplying the rebels

rtloder

Toukley, Australia

#106323 Jun 6, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
@
Not to worry about Syria's Assad...he bas gotten jewish war criminal fugitives under his control now.
....jews have created their own doomsday scenario and Assad and the Syrians Forces are in complete control and israeli jews are now in containment and jews are going to reap what their jew jews' ways have sown.

That's good "hay"
Historian

Paducah, KY

#106325 Jun 6, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
The Importance of Israel which u still are not aware of is for our father. If we were to get rid of Israel than what God said and promised Abraham so long ago was a lie. But No Israel still stands today just as God said it will be an "everlasting covenant" from generation to generation. It doesnt stop at King Davids generation it doesnt stop at all it has no end.

JESUS CHRIST. Himself knew that Of all people the Israelites shall be the first to know about Jesus Christ about his message. Because they are the Original And the First chosen. God's sheep as Jesus Christ say's But because they were disobediant Salvation was made available to us.

Its time to Stand for Israel for our father and not our views. We are all sinner's not one is good. So for you to place judgement on Israel God has put judgement on you.
Israel is not God's kingdom. That is a gigantic, horrendous lie that Zionist propagandists have misled American Christians into believing. The Jews ceased to be God's Chosen People when the Pilate asked them what he should do with Jesus and they shouted "Crucify him!" At that moment the covenant was broken forever. Christians became the new Chosen People.

When you get right down to it, even if the descendants of Abraham's son Isaac are still God's Chosen People, the great majority of Israelis - and all of their leading element - are not blood decendants of Isaac. Israel was founded mainly by Russian Jews, who are descended from the Kazars, a Turkic people who converted to Judaism around 700-800 AD for economic reasons.

rtloder

Australia

#106332 Jun 7, 2013
By believing the covenant was irretrievably broken when the Jews demanded Christ be crucified is to believe the Chosen people were under some form of compulsion to accept a Messiah who would not lead them in war.
Where is this compulsion evident in (p) Abraham's religion before or after.?
I can't see it.
The covenant was irretrievably broken when the Jews re-establish Israel 64 years ago .
super groversnake

Liverpool, UK

#106333 Jun 7, 2013
"The true Jews lost their identity and another group of people, the Khazars, took over their identity. According to Steven Collins,“The Khazars were gentiles, when they willingly adopted the customs and religion of the tribe of Judah.” Hughley states that the Caucasion Jews (descendants of the ancient Khazars)“according to some non-Jewish European historians and even some European Jewish sources, were converted to Judaism in the year 740 A.D.” The Khazars were the people living throughout Europe who now called themselves Jews ....."

From "A Western Misrepresentation of the Jews"

rtloder

Australia

#106334 Jun 7, 2013
I would dispute the relevance of the mass conversions not that they took place.
As the lexicon of genealogy that was particularly important to (p)Ezra and symbolized by the rebuilding of the walls and the Gates after the foreigners had been sent away does not apply to the period beginning when the 2 nd. Temple was destroyed.
That is because the Jews were no longer the chosen People leading Gods Clergy all around the world.
The Christians were .
The religion had metamorphosed once again.
21rst century observer

Belize City, Belize

#106335 Jun 7, 2013
If Israel and all the Muslim and yes "Christian" Catholic peoples in the Middle East would put their "Dark Age" superstitious religious beliefs behind them, there would be no arbitrary lines to draw.
The problem is over-population, too many people competing for the available resources and the "Greedy Hoarding Disorder" people who manage to get control.
There are TV shows about people with too many cats, etc., isn't it strange that no one says a thing about Billionaires who live in the midst of starving people?
The US bends over backwards for Israel because there are a lot of rich Jews there controlling banks, media and an inordinate amount of resources.
High time the Jews stopped bulldozing Palestinian shacks down to build themselves more palaces.
I for one am really tired of Orthodox Jews waiving their 5,000 year old books of "Folklore" around proclaiming they are the "Chosen people" and God gave them this land.
Hassan

Afghanistan

#106336 Jun 7, 2013
Israeli-Palestinian case is the best example how one nation displace another one using all methods. This is not a secret that Middle East countries are impulsive and tough solving their problems. It is common to people living there.
Syria became a new example of this explosive feature. Just see how people hate each other instead of discussing the consequences and making a consensus.
http://youtu.be/xfGG9DuVXKI

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Confessions of Syrian rebels who was requited by Hezbollah and Taliban, condemnation of massacres and tortures, Israeli-Palestinian shelling, this carnage are poor efforts to stop it... the list could be long,
And just imagine all events take place around Jewish state! Maybe someone is wrong?
Hassan

Afghanistan

#106340 Jun 7, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
is the big elephant
I wonder what the fate of this elephant is?
Who will benefit from the conflict? Jews, Arabs or someone else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Pegasus 281,810
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 653,574
Encourage Teenage Girls To Have Sex (Oct '11) 35 min lucky 29
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 39 min thetruth 9,360
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 41 min Bongo 63,257
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 42 min prbentley 102
girls, when is the first time u saw a penis (Feb '14) 45 min lucky 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 973,531
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Steve III 618,740
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr DebraE 106,460
More from around the web