Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,541 - 93,560 of 115,659 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Anthony

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Bobbalina 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
If Obama does this no-fly zone nonsense for israel, he's putting every American life in jeopardy and we will pay for him supporting israel evil terrorist agenda, with our lives/. Putin will not stop and is a force who was inside our southern waters, without us knowing about it.
President Kennedy did not back Israel and their Jew warmongering, but our own Sovereignty was at stake in Cuba. Obama is putting Israel first over every American citizen. What the Zion run White House are doing is exactly what the loon McCain puppet was/is pushing for, World War # 3. This is very sad Woody.
I got the shirt youvasked for in deer park
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
As the world knows pedo the Jewish god is Satan, Money, earthly Power and Dominance.
The KIngdom of God is not of this world SERPENT as you know. Go and lick the arse of the first Jew you see.
Zechariah 14.
The Lord Will Rule the Earth

14 Watch, for the day of the Lord is coming when your possessions will be plundered right in front of you! 2 I will gather all the nations to fight against Jerusalem. The city will be taken, the houses looted, and the women raped. Half the population will be taken into captivity, and the rest will be left among the ruins of the city.

3 Then the Lord will go out to fight against those nations, as he has fought in times past. 4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem. And the Mount of Olives will split apart, making a wide valley running from east to west. Half the mountain will move toward the north and half toward the south. 5 You will flee through this valley, for it will reach across to Azal.[a] Yes, you will flee as you did from the earthquake in the days of King Uzziah of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all his holy ones with him.[b]

6 On that day the sources of light will no longer shine,[c] 7 yet there will be continuous day! Only the Lord knows how this could happen. There will be no normal day and night, for at evening time it will still be light.

8 On that day life-giving waters will flow out from Jerusalem, half toward the Dead Sea and half toward the Mediterranean,[d] flowing continuously in both summer and winter.

9 And the Lord will be king over all the earth. On that day there will be one Lord—his name alone will be worshiped.

10 All the land from Geba, north of Judah, to Rimmon, south of Jerusalem, will become one vast plain. But Jerusalem will be raised up in its original place and will be inhabited all the way from the Benjamin Gate over to the site of the old gate, then to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses. 11 And Jerusalem will be filled, safe at last, never again to be cursed and destroyed.

12 And the Lord will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13 On that day they will be terrified, stricken by the Lord with great panic. They will fight their neighbors hand to hand. 14 Judah, too, will be fighting at Jerusalem. The wealth of all the neighboring nations will be captured—great quantities of gold and silver and fine clothing. 15 This same plague will strike the horses, mules, camels, donkeys, and all the other animals in the enemy camps.

16 In the end, the enemies of Jerusalem who survive the plague will go up to Jerusalem each year to worship the King, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, and to celebrate the Festival of Shelters. 17 Any nation in the world that refuses to come to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, will have no rain. 18 If the people of Egypt refuse to attend the festival, the Lord will punish them with the same plague that he sends on the other nations who refuse to go. 19 Egypt and the other nations will all be punished if they don’t go to celebrate the Festival of Shelters.

20 On that day even the harness bells of the horses will be inscribed with these words: Holy to the Lord. And the cooking pots in the Temple of the Lord will be as sacred as the basins used beside the altar. 21 In fact, every cooking pot in Jerusalem and Judah will be holy to the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. All who come to worship will be free to use any of these pots to boil their sacrifices. And on that day there will no longer be traders[e] in the Temple of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Bobbintheknobbin 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
If Obama does this no-fly zone nonsense for israel, he's putting every American life in jeopardy and we will pay for him supporting israel evil terrorist agenda, with our lives/. Putin will not stop and is a force who was inside our southern waters, without us knowing about it.
President Kennedy did not back Israel and their Jew warmongering, but our own Sovereignty was at stake in Cuba. Obama is putting Israel first over every American citizen. What the Zion run White House are doing is exactly what the loon McCain puppet was/is pushing for, World War # 3. This is very sad Woody.
Bobbintheknobbin wrote:
"President Kennedy did not back Israel and their Jew warmongering"

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/U...

John Kennedy (1960-1963)
Kennedy with Golda Meir

"Israel was not created in order to disappear—Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom."
(Speech to Zionists of America Convention, August 26, 1960)

"This nation, from the time of President Woodrow Wilson, has established and continued a tradition of friendship with Israel because we are committed to all free societies that seek a path to peace and honor individual right. We seek peace and prosperity for all of the Middle East firm in our belief that a new spirit of comity in that important part of the world would serve the highest aspirations and interests of all nations. In the prophetic spirit of Zionism all free men today look to a better world and in the experience of Zionism we know that it takes courage and perseverance and dedication to achieve it."
(Message to Zionist Organization of America Annual Conference, 1962)

"We support the security of both Israel and her neighbors."
(Statement on May 8, 1963)
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Isaiah 31
What sorrow awaits those who look to Egypt for help,
trusting their horses, chariots, and charioteers
and depending on the strength of human armies
instead of looking to the Lord,
the Holy One of Israel.
2 In his wisdom, the Lord will send great disaster;
he will not change his mind.
He will rise against the wicked
and against their helpers.
3 For these Egyptians are mere humans, not God!
Their horses are puny flesh, not mighty spirits!
When the Lord raises his fist against them,
those who help will stumble,
and those being helped will fall.
They will all fall down and die together.
4 But this is what the Lord has told me:

“When a strong young lion
stands growling over a sheep it has killed,
it is not frightened by the shouts and noise
of a whole crowd of shepherds.
In the same way, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies
will come down and fight on Mount Zion.
5 The Lord of Heaven’s Armies will hover over Jerusalem
and protect it like a bird protecting its nest.
He will defend and save the city;
he will pass over it and rescue it.”
6 Though you are such wicked rebels, my people, come and return to the Lord. 7 I know the glorious day will come when each of you will throw away the gold idols and silver images your sinful hands have made.

8 “The Assyrians will be destroyed,
but not by the swords of men.
The sword of God will strike them,
and they will panic and flee.
The strong young Assyrians
will be taken away as captives.
9 Even the strongest will quake with terror,
and princes will flee when they see your battle flags,”
says the Lord, whose fire burns in Zion,
whose flame blazes from Jerusalem.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
I see Putin as a real life HERO, had it not been for him and the Zionist Parasites would now be in control of Russia like they do the US, Europe and Australia.
<quoted text>
And we USA Citizens, sworn to defend and protect our homeland see you as a real life TRAITOR
Reality Check

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Mass grave uncovered containing dozens of Palestinians killed in 1948 war that founded Israel

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23342...
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
Mass grave uncovered containing dozens of Palestinians killed in 1948 war that founded Israel
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23342...
That's what happens in war. War is hell aint it
Reality Check

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens in war. War is hell aint it
You will be going there so let us know how you like it.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be going there so let us know how you like it.
Can you give me some details?

Since: Nov 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Eternity and time altered reality may bring with it a difference. The mind control of Satan is in control of much of the media and world affairs now. But the timeline is diminishing and the reality of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation will soon (I hope to God) usurp the devil's command on humanity via the Jews' influence. We are free NOW! This freedom was created the day the Lord Christ died on cross: murdered by Jews of the same ilk who run America now. The mighty and mysterious plan of the Lord God will never be destroyed. The day of the Lord God is drawing ever closer with ever decreasing circles of TIME.

Thank you 4Petesakes , you inspired me to read the Holy Bible.
But I was shocked to find (p) Isaiah makes reference to the Sacred Language Hebrew actually being the language of "Canaan" that being the home of the Philistines.
Of course they were there first , and as the leaders in technology they were influential.
And language is always the infliction of the powerful (except for the new testament which went with the common).
Isaiah 19 :18 . " In that day five cities in Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the Lord Almighty.
One of them will be the city of Destruction."
(New International Version).
Any ideas why the Holy Language would be Philistine 4Petesaked.
Bobbalina 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobbintheknobbin wrote:
"President Kennedy did not back Israel and their Jew warmongering"
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/U...
John Kennedy (1960-1963)
Kennedy with Golda Meir
"Israel was not created in order to disappear—Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom."
(Speech to Zionists of America Convention, August 26, 1960)
"This nation, from the time of President Woodrow Wilson, has established and continued a tradition of friendship with Israel because we are committed to all free societies that seek a path to peace and honor individual right. We seek peace and prosperity for all of the Middle East firm in our belief that a new spirit of comity in that important part of the world would serve the highest aspirations and interests of all nations. In the prophetic spirit of Zionism all free men today look to a better world and in the experience of Zionism we know that it takes courage and perseverance and dedication to achieve it."
(Message to Zionist Organization of America Annual Conference, 1962)
"We support the security of both Israel and her neighbors."
(Statement on May 8, 1963)
`

`

`

Show us the truth and stop lying, u subverting treasonous traitor!.

Have u ever read Kennedy's books on israel..

" One part of JFK’s character which will not be covered by the mass media is his courageous opposition to the power Israel enjoys over the United States of America.

In the thought provoking book, They Dare to Speak Out by Paul Findley we read on page 114 that during Kennedy’s campaign for president in 1960 he had a meeting with some prominent Jews.

Kennedy was very insulted when one of the Jews said they knew Kennedy’s campaign was in financial difficulty and that he and his Jewish friends would “help and help significantly” John Kennedy’s campaign if, as president, Kennedy “would allow them to set the course of Middle East policy over the next four years.”

And as we know "not" Kennedy's love for israeli terrorist jews, that he gave them a threatening ultimatum, to dismantle their Nuclear facility, or all aid would be cut off by USA and israel would be treated as enemy combatant. Jewess Meir signed a treaty with Red Army Communist, who followed jew Karl Marx Communist Manifesto book.

Kennedy and Lincoln were the only two Presidents, that rid USA of the Jew run Federal Reserve Bank and jews money monopoly over USA citizens.

And i'm quoting again:

The Samson Option - Seymour Hersh

"Kennedy saw this as the only way to prevent the nightmare of today, which has not only the President, but the overwhelming majority of people in Congress bought and paid for by the very powerful Israeli lobby.

Israel’s lobby is so strong that hardly any politician will disobey their orders regarding U.S. Middle East foreign policy.

And that includes starting wars, such as the war in Iraq, which benefit Israel and harm America and the rest of the world".

It was the Devilish meeting with jew jews, that made JFK want to work for a law that would have the U.S. Treasury pay a set and equal amount for all politicians running for president who secured a to be determined percentage of signatures of people supporting their campaign

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
1611: King James Version is the [only] bible I have and know ... The pre-Lutherian and pre-KJV versions for me would be like trying to learn Greek
Wow ! no wonder you got so much patience.
I can't cop it , I got to be in the thick of it.
Why don't you get the modern K J V and give yourself a holiday.?
I always thought the latest effort was the much better appraisal .
More in line with what is relevant today.
Take that scripture I quoted ,the CEV has deleted its meaning entirely.
But the NIV was 25 years by an army of linguists .
I might get a King James but I wouldn't get the old one, do you know how long ago that was.?. 1611.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

25 Years in the translating .
Sorry about that.
The Holocaust Shakedown 1

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

`

Jews have gotten away with mass murders, thanks to their Holocaust shakedowns and their paid for and bought soulless sin-fest puppets/.

The lines of intolerably are being drawn in the Middle east sands and this is the battle of Zionist run American, that's now finally being exposed and the unveiling of israel's zion jewish recolonization agendas, as spelled out threw the past several Presidents, excluding only President John F. Kennedy.

Syria is where the good and evil blood will be spilled, and evil is representing the cowardly israeli jews(who get others to die for their evil lying agendas).

Israeli jews are evilly created by Satanically spawned sperms and eggs, whose only thoughts are gladden within themselves as Evil Doers.

Israelis are Terrorists and not human beings, but are cowards, that are born to be greedy conniving parasites.

The Palestinians should never be put into the sinful position to negotiate with these convicted War Crime Terrorist israeli jew jews.

Palestinian land was stolen by Serial killing illegal alien jews that committed Crimes against Humanity and created a Supreme Holocaust, that jews must be made accountable for in an International arena of Honest Justice!..

We Free thinkers are not to be mixed up as being atheists, which atheists love to identify themselves as, Free thinkers. We represent Truth and factual events, without any ambiguities, thus seeing the Truth in the light of day./.
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

As i sip my morning tea i wonder what the righteous people can do to send israeli terrorist jews Cult to the abyss with the Evil Original Serpent of no more, and here's what i've come up with.

Every righteous and good-will human being must believe wholeheartedly in the presence of a Higher Auspicious Force, that has Divine pronouncement of things to take place, in place. We must be on guard not go against God's arrangement, but must put faith and trust in the Sacred Secrets,

Therefore, let every living soul be in subjection to Gods Will and the Authority that is ruling and testing our will power everyday.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you 4Petesakes , you inspired me to read the Holy Bible.
But I was shocked to find (p) Isaiah makes reference to the Sacred Language Hebrew actually being the language of "Canaan" that being the home of the Philistines.
Of course they were there first , and as the leaders in technology they were influential.
And language is always the infliction of the powerful (except for the new testament which went with the common).
Isaiah 19 :18 . " In that day five cities in Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the Lord Almighty.
One of them will be the city of Destruction."
(New International Version).
Any ideas why the Holy Language would be Philistine 4Petesaked.
Palestinians speak Arabic and they were not the people of canaan this is Truth if anything they were the decendants of the philistine's.

If u claim you'se are decendant of Ishmael than there is no way palestine was established in those days he was still a boy when Abraham sent him away with his mother. And Canaan was already established.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Pete have I denied that the Jews in Jesus Christ time had a part to do in our Saviour's death? Like I said The Pharaisee's planned his Arrest and he was betrayed by Judas for 30 pieces of silver and a kiss.

They were Israelites and Judas was a member of the 12 Apostles. When have I denied that?

But just because they did it. Does it mean every Jew was guilty? Thats why I told you to read Romans 11 and your understand what God feel's why he is Always faithful even when we are not faithful.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Whichever version you have however you're always wondering what certain words, phrases, whole verses and even chapters mean. Obviously and especially from Revelation. So how do we cope with all the different takes on any version? My answer is to follow your heart and allow the Lord God to explain through life's experiences, coincidence (unexplained), numbers and time, and through sources other than the Bible. The Lord God is a living God and his works are seen everywhere: outside the confines of the Bible.
"He that hath ears to hear, let him hear." The Lord God will speak if you have ears. LISTEN!:)
Amen. But I say this Jesus Christ has given us The Holy Spirit if u ask the Holy Spirit to teach you he will lead you to All Truth's. God know's what I say is Truth because it the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Reality Check

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give me some details?
Hot Hot Hot!
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

`

`

America, where have u gone........

Sadly but True, Americans have been betrayed~

http://www.texemarrs.com/052008/john_mccain_p...

and Romney is no better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

268 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min Nice_girl 447
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min nanoanomaly 722,361
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Oxbow 533,731
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 46 min sunny 0569470225 38
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 93,873
GMO foods and you! 1 hr Hidingfromyou 13
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Catcher1 224,702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr 911 A and E 257,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••