Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,521 - 93,540 of 118,132 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
GnA

Australia

#106161 May 31, 2013
rtloder wrote:
End time double take on (p) Isaiah and others conclusively concludes The Creator of everything is using Jews to get even with Palestinians .
Why would that be I wonder.
Only an idiot would know.
Well rtloder

We all know palestine wasnt around in those days. We all know that the Land was given to Abraham humanly speaking the founder of the Jewish Nation before they even existed. Before Islam and allah existed God's Words concerning the Land of the Israelites existed.

God kept to his word did he not bless ishmael?

Look at the Massive lands you decendants of Ishmael were given. And look at the tiny land the decendants of Jacob live on.

Israel was there before them. Palestine was no where to be seen. So if I was that low!! I would say pack up and shift somewhere else. Let Egpyt divide their land and create a palestine state its big enough.

But Love is the greatest gift we have. And whatever God has planned for Israel it will come to pass. God will not let anyone destroy Israel because its not our name that's at Stake its His. Everything thats happening Its all leading up to Zechariah 14.

I gave syria topix readers Isaiah 17 but no one believed me and now u see its fullfilment slowly but surely coming to life.

The World's Sin is that do not believe in Jesus Christ and I tell you now God has already set the Time when every knee will bow and every tounge confess Jesus Christ is Lord.

Believe It.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106163 May 31, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
into in bright beautiful sunshine, so join me in a prayer to that end.

"And i shall blow ruth, and the ruth shall make me gag." Pepe 8.32
'bright beautiful sunshine, so join me in a prayer to that end.'

Your pitiful attempts at prayer-like prose are hilarious, perv.

USA

#106165 May 31, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile my current racist state and my god Satan has little time remaining.
Has being closely watched over the past two years made you clairvoyant, perv? How did you know the psychiatric professionals who 'abused' you in hospital were Jewish, twisted one?

USA

#106167 May 31, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Lords and King of Kings.
Now many of these same Jews commit murder, occupation, theft and injury on innocent men women and children.
Well aren't YOU just full of creativity, perv? It's Friday. Are you preparing for those who watch you?
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106170 May 31, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

We all know that the Land was given to Abraham humanly speaking the founder of the Jewish Nation before they even existed.
`

`

...the whistle is blowing for a time out.

The educated and the righteous people with accurate knowledge know that Abraham was not a Occultist jew, so how can you make any Correlation between Abraham and the cult jew jEWS/?

Talmud superseded Judaism and the Talmudic books epitomize Jews' Hatefulness. Those books are also an affront to Godly Truths and to God.

Jews in israel have an Idolatrous Wailing Wall, and jews get dress up for the wall and start lamenting and start beating themselves into a wailing frenzy of Satanic sinfulness, that only Satan enjoys.

This frenzy nut-bags shows the Jew Jews unsuitableness and unsuitableness as pagans, while sending notes to their god of gog via their sacred Wailing Wall in a godless hypertrophy fanatical scrawly motion, that the One True Almighty God of All Creation would find disgustingly evil and doable insanely wakefulness.

And I find you jumping all over the place on this site knowing nothing, posting nothing and babbling about things you know nothing about.

First step for you mofemme, is accepting Truth, that Abraham was not a jew.

If you cannot do this, then you should leave this site, with your transient float and wait on the sideline for a tide change. Jews are synonymous with dung and dung is synonymous with Lucifer.
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106171 May 31, 2013
correction:

This frenzy nut-bags shows the Jew Jews unsuitableness and unsightliness

USA

#106176 May 31, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
utter distaste your support for Jew-murdering-of-Palestinian children engenders here you damn waste of space and total POS.
Lofty words from a little man who's being closely monitored. How did you know those who 'attacked' you were Jews and Masons?

USA

#106181 May 31, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
e truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
That doesn't explain why you're being watched, perv.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106182 May 31, 2013
U.S. President Barack Obama has reportedly asked the Pentagon to draw up plans for a Syrian no-fly zone to cut off the Damascus regime’s arms supplies from Russia and Iran. But the window for such an option is getting smaller fast.

Moscow has said it will deliver several batteries of Russia’s advanced S-300PMU air-defense missile system, purported to be one of the world’s most powerful anti-aircraft weapons.

The Americans have repeatedly said that Syria has one of the most formidable air-defense networks in existence, largely consisting of Russian missile systems delivered over the last few years.

But since late January, Israel’s air force has carried out three strikes against Russian and Iranian weapons cached in Syria — and supposedly destined for Assad ally Hezbollah in Lebanon — and wasn’t challenged by Syrian air defenses once.

That was largely because the Israelis fired stand-off precision-guided munitions at their targets from outside Syrian air space from the skies over neighboring Lebanon. That violated Lebanese airspace — something the Israelis often do — but not Syrian airspace.
rtloder

Australia

#106184 May 31, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ASnaZIfied satanically controlled Jews will bow and confess too that Jesus Christ is indeed Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
Now many of these same Jews commit murder, occupation, theft and injury on innocent men women and children.

Of course the "asnazified"(that was a tough code to crack) satanically controlled Jews will "not" worship Christ .
Because.!!!......
He bears no resemblance to themselves.
The original traitor who made a small fortune by bring one.##>
And because of it we still have his work today.
All other records of those times were destroyed to hide the extermination of Judaism by the Talmudists.
##> Flavius Josephus wrote
(The second Temple was destroyed because God so loved James the brother of Christ)
Jews still stand by that today.
Surely to be consistent with the Pentateuch which was modified by its "translation into Hebrew"

As Deuteronomy clearly points out .

There must have been a Prophet that foresaw the destruction and determined its aftermath. as the ambition of God.
Of Course there was it was Christ.

USA

#106187 May 31, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews will bow down to Christ as GnAT said (actually something correct by mankind will be able to flourish and live without the Jew-Zionists constant and outrageous lust for blood and war.
You lack imagination, perv. Is that one of your symptoms?
Remember that they conspire, they watch, they record, and they report.

USA

#106188 May 31, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The mighty and mysterious plan of the Lord God will never be destroyed. The day of the Lord God is drawing ever closer with ever decreasing circles of TIME.
Why do you worship aJ ewish god, perv?

USA

#106189 May 31, 2013
a Jewish*
rtloder

Australia

#106192 May 31, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well rtloder
We all know palestine wasnt around in those days. We all know that the Land was given to Abraham humanly speaking the founder of the Jewish Nation before they even existed. Before Islam and allah existed God's Words concerning the Land of the Israelites existed.
God kept to his word did he not bless ishmael?
Look at the Massive lands you decendants of Ishmael were given. And look at the tiny land the decendants of Jacob live on.
Israel was there before them. Palestine was no where to be seen. So if I was that low!! I would say pack up and shift somewhere else. Let Egpyt divide their land and create a palestine state its big enough.
But Love is the greatest gift we have. And whatever God has planned for Israel it will come to pass. God will not let anyone destroy Israel because its not our name that's at Stake its His. Everything thats happening Its all leading up to Zechariah 14.
I gave syria topix readers Isaiah 17 but no one believed me and now u see its fullfilment slowly but surely coming to life.
The World's Sin is that do not believe in Jesus Christ and I tell you now God has already set the Time when every knee will bow and every tounge confess Jesus Christ is Lord.
Believe It.

I thought you had been swatted.??
adolf hotler

New York, NY

#106193 May 31, 2013
I love jew demons
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106194 May 31, 2013
Woody wrote:
U.S. President Barack Obama has reportedly asked the Pentagon to draw up plans for a Syrian no-fly zone to cut off the Damascus regime’s arms supplies from Russia and Iran. But the window for such an option is getting smaller fast.
Moscow has said it will deliver several batteries of Russia’s advanced S-300PMU air-defense missile system, purported to be one of the world’s most powerful anti-aircraft weapons.
The Americans have repeatedly said that Syria has one of the most formidable air-defense networks in existence, largely consisting of Russian missile systems delivered over the last few years.
But since late January, Israel’s air force has carried out three strikes against Russian and Iranian weapons cached in Syria — and supposedly destined for Assad ally Hezbollah in Lebanon — and wasn’t challenged by Syrian air defenses once.
That was largely because the Israelis fired stand-off precision-guided munitions at their targets from outside Syrian air space from the skies over neighboring Lebanon. That violated Lebanese airspace — something the Israelis often do — but not Syrian airspace.
`

`

`

If Obama does this no-fly zone nonsense for israel, he's putting every American life in jeopardy and we will pay for him supporting israel evil terrorist agenda, with our lives/. Putin will not stop and is a force who was inside our southern waters, without us knowing about it.

President Kennedy did not back Israel and their Jew warmongering, but our own Sovereignty was at stake in Cuba. Obama is putting Israel first over every American citizen. What the Zion run White House are doing is exactly what the loon McCain puppet was/is pushing for, World War # 3. This is very sad Woody.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106195 May 31, 2013
I see Putin as a real life HERO, had it not been for him and the Zionist Parasites would now be in control of Russia like they do the US, Europe and Australia.
Bobbalina 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
If Obama does this no-fly zone nonsense for israel, he's putting every American life in jeopardy and we will pay for him supporting israel evil terrorist agenda, with our lives/. Putin will not stop and is a force who was inside our southern waters, without us knowing about it.
President Kennedy did not back Israel and their Jew warmongering, but our own Sovereignty was at stake in Cuba. Obama is putting Israel first over every American citizen. What the Zion run White House are doing is exactly what the loon McCain puppet was/is pushing for, World War # 3. This is very sad Woody.
Anthony

New York, NY

#106196 May 31, 2013
Bobbalina 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
pick me up at pax the bus stopped at port it doest go to pax ill be at train
Anthony

New York, NY

#106197 May 31, 2013
Bobbalina 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
I got the shirt youvasked for in deer park
GnA

Australia

#106198 May 31, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
As the world knows pedo the Jewish god is Satan, Money, earthly Power and Dominance.
The KIngdom of God is not of this world SERPENT as you know. Go and lick the arse of the first Jew you see.
Zechariah 14.
The Lord Will Rule the Earth

14 Watch, for the day of the Lord is coming when your possessions will be plundered right in front of you! 2 I will gather all the nations to fight against Jerusalem. The city will be taken, the houses looted, and the women raped. Half the population will be taken into captivity, and the rest will be left among the ruins of the city.

3 Then the Lord will go out to fight against those nations, as he has fought in times past. 4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem. And the Mount of Olives will split apart, making a wide valley running from east to west. Half the mountain will move toward the north and half toward the south. 5 You will flee through this valley, for it will reach across to Azal.[a] Yes, you will flee as you did from the earthquake in the days of King Uzziah of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all his holy ones with him.[b]

6 On that day the sources of light will no longer shine,[c] 7 yet there will be continuous day! Only the Lord knows how this could happen. There will be no normal day and night, for at evening time it will still be light.

8 On that day life-giving waters will flow out from Jerusalem, half toward the Dead Sea and half toward the Mediterranean,[d] flowing continuously in both summer and winter.

9 And the Lord will be king over all the earth. On that day there will be one Lord—his name alone will be worshiped.

10 All the land from Geba, north of Judah, to Rimmon, south of Jerusalem, will become one vast plain. But Jerusalem will be raised up in its original place and will be inhabited all the way from the Benjamin Gate over to the site of the old gate, then to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses. 11 And Jerusalem will be filled, safe at last, never again to be cursed and destroyed.

12 And the Lord will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13 On that day they will be terrified, stricken by the Lord with great panic. They will fight their neighbors hand to hand. 14 Judah, too, will be fighting at Jerusalem. The wealth of all the neighboring nations will be captured—great quantities of gold and silver and fine clothing. 15 This same plague will strike the horses, mules, camels, donkeys, and all the other animals in the enemy camps.

16 In the end, the enemies of Jerusalem who survive the plague will go up to Jerusalem each year to worship the King, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, and to celebrate the Festival of Shelters. 17 Any nation in the world that refuses to come to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, will have no rain. 18 If the people of Egypt refuse to attend the festival, the Lord will punish them with the same plague that he sends on the other nations who refuse to go. 19 Egypt and the other nations will all be punished if they don’t go to celebrate the Festival of Shelters.

20 On that day even the harness bells of the horses will be inscribed with these words: Holy to the Lord. And the cooking pots in the Temple of the Lord will be as sacred as the basins used beside the altar. 21 In fact, every cooking pot in Jerusalem and Judah will be holy to the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. All who come to worship will be free to use any of these pots to boil their sacrifices. And on that day there will no longer be traders[e] in the Temple of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Epiphany2 600,203
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 2,548
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 734,001
Judge Mathew J. Gary (Jun '12) 25 min Ghost 27
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min AussieBobby 258,212
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 29 min Sameer 769
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 173,311
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 226,548
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 539,557
•••