Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
good old boys

Brooklyn, NY

#106133 May 30, 2013
there will come a day when all Jews will transform into demons he is demons running around on the earth eating all that going on they have said that going to cattle so what does that tell you it is their ultimate plan to eat us in the most barbaric vicious way picture them running around with this shop Claus and they're super shopper razor keep ripping out fruits out sucking out blood literally device our ring all the good Christians in the world because the evil evil beings need to eat good because good taste good to them because they're so evil when date when that day comes I assure you I will go out there and I will capture all these demons running amok freely about the world among the living and I will capture them and I will change the chain them and put them in bondage because they're truly where wolves are demons or some other form of evil incarnate come straight out of hell they came out of bowls of hell Satan Satan supports them an API dear god is Satan it true savior is Lucifer so when that day comes you will all be saying the good old boys were right we should have done something a long time ago and said
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106134 May 30, 2013
Woody wrote:
This happens when you become a US puppet State.....
Michael The Economic Collapse May 27, 2013
The financial system of the third largest economy on the planet is starting to come apart at the seams, and the ripple effects are going to be felt all over the globe. Nobody knew exactly when the Japanese financial system was going to begin to implode, but pretty much everyone knew that a day of reckoning for Japan was coming eventually. After all, the Japanese economy has been in a slump for over a decade, Japan has a debt to GDP ratio of well over 200 percent and they are spending about 50 percent of all tax revenue on debt service. In a desperate attempt to revitalize the economy and reduce the debt burden, the Bank of Japan decided a few months ago to start pumping massive amounts of money into the economy. At first, it seemed to be working. Economic activity perked up and the Japanese stock market went on a tremendous run. Unfortunately, there is also a very significant downside to pumping your economy full of money. Investors start demanding higher returns on their money and interest rates go up. But the Japanese government cannot afford higher interest rates. Without super low interest rates, Japanese government finances would totally collapse. In addition, higher interest rates in the private sector would make it much more difficult for the Japanese economy to expand. In essence, pretty much the last thing that Japan needs right now is significantly higher interest rates, but that is exactly what the policies of the Bank of Japan are going to produce.
South Korea is next.........
Are you on a proxy server? If you are in USA, why do you stay here if it's so bad. Just asking
good old boys

Brooklyn, NY

#106135 May 30, 2013
the only contribution the Jews have made on this earth is copperwire it was that purely accidental it was too jus fighting over a penny
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106136 May 30, 2013
GnA wrote:
`

`

I've never met a christian who abuses other's how is the Love of Jesus Christ showen in this type of behaviour?

`

`

look in the mirror and say hello to a brain dead john hagee follower and a Christian zionist abuser.
good old boys

Brooklyn, NY

#106137 May 30, 2013
the only contribution the Jews have made on this earth is copperwire it was that purely accidental it was too jus fighting over a penny what do you call a thousand Jews at the bottom of the ocean a good start
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106138 May 30, 2013
love young boys wrote:
the only contribution the Jews have made on this earth is copperwire it was that purely accidental it was too jus fighting over a penny what do you call a thousand Jews at the bottom of the ocean a good start
The only contribution you made was -----zip-----
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106139 May 30, 2013
Bobbinontheknobbin 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
look in the mirror and say hello to a brain dead john hagee follower and a Christian zionist abuser.
If you want to see brain dead, just look in mirror yourself. If you hate what you see, shoot yourself. No loss to us.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106141 May 30, 2013
Adolf Hitler wrote:
I declare May 1st a national holiday its smack a Jew day you're allowed to smack a Jew 10 times in the face without suffering any possible legal ramifications this holiday is the support I'll believes that the Jews deed to be smacked because this BS in a greedy greedy pigs that was spawned from s*** in the deep is Dhaka Steven the world with that I asked all Jews to get on their hands and knees and squeal like pigs because that's what they are they the Missing Link epic people and that if you feel like committing suicide I think that'd be a great idea because we could always use a few pigs on the spit have a really
You don't have the balls to do it. Bet your mama has balls though
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106142 May 30, 2013
good old boys wrote:
the only contribution the Jews have made on this earth is copperwire it was that purely accidental it was too jus fighting over a penny
What is it with the Jews and copper?????

I had a Jewish gal lick my A** one time and told it tasted like a copper penny
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106147 May 30, 2013
``

`

Listen to a loon and a Liar/. McCain, speaking for Israel and he will not blame Israel terrorist, but everyone else/.

This MaCain is a walking zombie for serial killing terrorist jews. McCain is a crazy crafty loon, supposedly and allegedly sneaking into Syria to speak with israel's paid rebels, as an israel's puppet and McCain supports these rebel saboteurs because McCain is israel's Truth subverter to any kind of reality/.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/...
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106154 May 31, 2013
A MUST SEE FOR ALL AND I MEAN ALL TRUTHSEEKERS EVERYWHERE........

&fe ature=player_embedded
GnA

Australia

#106155 May 31, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me:
What is the word of God of Murder?
What is the word of God on Love thy Neighbour?
What is the word of God on Theft?
ANSWERS in connection to the 'chosen''Jews' in the world.
I actually thought you knew but don't worry you have proved me right you lack knowledge.
rtloder

Australia

#106157 May 31, 2013
End time double take on (p) Isaiah and others conclusively concludes The Creator of everything is using Jews to get even with Palestinians .
Why would that be I wonder.
Only an idiot would know.
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106158 May 31, 2013
Woody wrote:
`

`

`

`

`

A MUST SEE FOR ALL AND I MEAN ALL TRUTHSEEKERS EVERYWHERE........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qi-scJwrnMkXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
`

`

Thanks woody.....!

This video answers all the "who has the motive, power, technology and the means to make 9/11 happen".

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106159 May 31, 2013
Blabbalina 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Thanks wood in your sweatpants.....!
This video answers all the "who has the motive, power, technology and the means to make 9/11 happen".Mk&feature=pl ayer_embedded
Wow. A VIDEO. Your attention to detail and perseverance are admirable. From which major university did you earn your degree, stooge?
GnA

Australia

#106160 May 31, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been swatted again GnAt .... go fly away and find some more lies to be sick with and regurgitate.
The Word of God is no lies. Its the one who lacks knowledge that lies.

Since you do not fully understand how can you speak on it?

When your knowledge on the Word of God is not correct you shouldnt speak on it.

Its simple.

God the Creator of the Universe is The father of Israel it say's so in the Bible. Yes the very same Israel you speak against the very same Nation you call a terrorist state. You claim Israel's father os satan. But God say's different and you will find it in Isaiah 31. In the very bible you read.

God The God of Israel The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Is also the Father of Jesus Christ. But you never knew since you call the father of Israel satan.

Any believer who see's it different from the Word of God I refuse to believe him. Because its not what Jesus Christ taught us. He clearly said that those who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven are the one's who do the will of his father.

So if God has spoken differently about Israel and you say different. You gotta ask yourself what spirit your listening to. Cause it certainly aint the Holy Spirit.
GnA

Australia

#106161 May 31, 2013
rtloder wrote:
End time double take on (p) Isaiah and others conclusively concludes The Creator of everything is using Jews to get even with Palestinians .
Why would that be I wonder.
Only an idiot would know.
Well rtloder

We all know palestine wasnt around in those days. We all know that the Land was given to Abraham humanly speaking the founder of the Jewish Nation before they even existed. Before Islam and allah existed God's Words concerning the Land of the Israelites existed.

God kept to his word did he not bless ishmael?

Look at the Massive lands you decendants of Ishmael were given. And look at the tiny land the decendants of Jacob live on.

Israel was there before them. Palestine was no where to be seen. So if I was that low!! I would say pack up and shift somewhere else. Let Egpyt divide their land and create a palestine state its big enough.

But Love is the greatest gift we have. And whatever God has planned for Israel it will come to pass. God will not let anyone destroy Israel because its not our name that's at Stake its His. Everything thats happening Its all leading up to Zechariah 14.

I gave syria topix readers Isaiah 17 but no one believed me and now u see its fullfilment slowly but surely coming to life.

The World's Sin is that do not believe in Jesus Christ and I tell you now God has already set the Time when every knee will bow and every tounge confess Jesus Christ is Lord.

Believe It.

USA

#106163 May 31, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
into in bright beautiful sunshine, so join me in a prayer to that end.

"And i shall blow ruth, and the ruth shall make me gag." Pepe 8.32
'bright beautiful sunshine, so join me in a prayer to that end.'

Your pitiful attempts at prayer-like prose are hilarious, perv.

USA

#106165 May 31, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile my current racist state and my god Satan has little time remaining.
Has being closely watched over the past two years made you clairvoyant, perv? How did you know the psychiatric professionals who 'abused' you in hospital were Jewish, twisted one?

USA

#106167 May 31, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Lords and King of Kings.
Now many of these same Jews commit murder, occupation, theft and injury on innocent men women and children.
Well aren't YOU just full of creativity, perv? It's Friday. Are you preparing for those who watch you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Seraphima 548,669
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 261,675
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min Wordsworth 4,776
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 13 min Doctor REALITY 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Dave Nelson 230,003
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 750,699
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 53 min Doctor REALITY 28
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr dr Shrink 602,176
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE