Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,481 - 93,500 of 115,042 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get now Ratty .... this piece of shit is SERPENT ANL FAnNY too ha ha to Zionist-Jew SewerEville you utter bonehead. Couldn't take your 'little boy' perversion being aired here daily eh RATTY?
I can see others have been laughing at you, perv. It's quite the fun past time. Why be surprised that many people find you both funny and offensive, useless unemployed perv?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get now Ratty .... this piece of shit is SERPENT ANL FAnNY too ha ha .. what a piece of shit! Get back to Zionist-Jew SewerEville you utter bonehead. Couldn't take your 'little boy' perversion being aired here daily eh RATTY?
See whats Great about America is you can speak your mind here. Even you (because of internet) can spew your lies, hatred and BS.
But in America, I can walk up to you and tell you to your face what a piece of shit you are. You can say anything you want me, I just laugh harder. The difference between you and I is I'm not afraid to walk up to you and respond to your terrorist supporting agenda. But since the internet is only option because you are too much of a PUSSY to tell anyone anything to thier face like you and your islamic radical friends, you are cowards. NO BALLS. Other then to support and/or carry out attacks on innocent civilians. Keep on blabbing your toilet mouth cause it's free entertainment to us.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
We know your 'little boy''past time' SREPENT you racist Zionist perverted piece of shit.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Like I said before, then you've been locked up in your own mental world (insanity) for years. Some people shoot themselves pover that. Maybe you should consider your options.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Big tough dude eh LOL?... No. Not all. More a little mutt-head Zionist-Jew loving child murder-supporting cowardly piece of shit. Now Ratty scamper along and get back to SewerEville where you belong. Go on change over to SERPENT on your grubby keypad ... slide off you verminous little crawling turd.
No, you're the one spewing, we are just responding.
Is your welfare check in yet? Sucking off the english people should be a crime over there.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet illiterate rat RATTY, and be glad that Christ have save you Zionist murder loving carcass.
And Christ said:
John 8:44-45
King James Version (KJV)
44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
You need your medication. England does give you meds right? They have a pretty decent welfare program there....

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
We know your 'little boy''past time' SREPENT you racist Zionist perverted piece of shit.
What's the matter, perv? Is the carousel of useless repetitive thought pounding in your head again today?

If you hate them so much, why do you worship a Jewish god?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Big tough dude eh LOL?... No. Not all. More a little mutt-head Zionist-Jew ewerEville where you belong. Go on change over to SERPENT on your grubby keypad ... slide off you verminous little crawling turd.
More of your blathering about reptiles and rodents. Your psyche is a real rubbish heap, isn't it, perv? Your pinch-faced attitude is actually amusing in a sick twisted sort of way, so keep up the funny work.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course 'we' meaning you're pretty well possessed with a few unpleasant demons you illiterate piece of vermin. Now switch over to SERPENT ... this demon needs it's little boy fix ....
You have Jew envy.
You like little buys do you?

I want it to be a capital crime here. I would love to be the executioner
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your blathering about reptiles and rodents. Your psyche is a real rubbish heap, isn't it, perv? Your pinch-faced attitude is actually amusing in a sick twisted sort of way, so keep up the funny work.
I would bet he has a whole Habi-trail system in his house!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the little boy lover SREPENT .... you made it very very clear in Terrorist Agenda.
"and i shall not know the truth, and the truth shall make me a freak." Tyrone 8.32
I enjoy the way you're utterly confused by scripture, perv.
You really haven't have the slightest idea that others besides me think you're nothing more than freakish dregs, do you, creep?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

4Peteshit wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew Envy?
Is that a wish to be part of the "Jew Envy' cabal that murders children with impunity? That steals the homes of others? That colonises land of others? That steals the bank accounts and savings of pensioners? That humiliates a people including women and children at checkpoints as was the case in Germany of the 30? That kills for human organs?
No SEREPENT that is not to be envied whatsoever. I thank the Lord God I wasn't born a Jew. What a burden ... what a damnation.
Allah Akbar

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew Envy?
Is that a wish to be part of the "Jew Envy' cabal that murders children with impunity? That steals the homes of others? That colonises land of others? That steals the bank accounts and savings of pensioners? That humiliates a people including women and children at checkpoints as was the case in Germany of the 30? That kills for human organs?
t a damnation.
More cheap rhetorical questions from the twisted cretin. Ever taken a composition course, lonely perv? You must be so confused about worshiping a Jewish god.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
30s]]
AS Christ outlined the moral and social deprivation of the Jews who were about to kill him:-
John 8:44-45
make you free." Bobby 8.32
Maybe you should repeat your misunderstood lines a few more times today, perv. I don't think you've yet reached your quota.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The words and interpretation of Christ, Prince of Peace will never be truth shall make you free." John 8.32
You have no idea of scripture, racist perv. They'll be watching from the van this weekend. Are you prepared, Jewish god worshiper?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
You murder-supporting Zionist-Jew wannabe freako perverted rat. Listen to
ds like you SREPENT these women and children daily.
Nice grouping of vapid hyperbole, slob.
Tell me more about how you 'abused by Jews' in hospital, perv. They were mental health professionals, weren't they?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

were*

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

[QUOTE who="Pet snake]<quoted text>
ous Christ-hating and Christ-abusing post.
Get back to SewerEville Ratty .... begone abuser of Christ and little boys
[/QUOTE]

It's typical you'd mistake hype with blatant hyperbole, stooge. Why do you think you're being so closely watched? How did you know those who 'attacked' you were Masons and Jews?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me nuts." Larry 8.44/45
Do you see the comparison with the times of Christ and today is the hell-known we know as Israel SERPENT? Much more of the same..
It's amusing to see someone mentally collapse, perv. Keep up the fine rants.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
As the Mess I made it's clear just before they mocked me,
"and i shell salted peanuts and guzzle booze, and the booze shall make me a freakish pervert." Bob 8.32
I love this in particular SERPENT because I know 100% you will bow before Christ and the Lord GOd, Great Master of Creation
Heh. The more you're watched, the more repetitive you become, perv. It's unnerving, isn't it? Peak out the window for the van.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

peek*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

532 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 4 min Anon 3
Obama the Anti-President 8 min yon 1
amber armes (Jun '13) 13 min umm 20
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Chess Jurist 532,538
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min yon 1,521
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,302
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Dr_Zorderz 256,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min stupid is not a disease 720,495
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••