Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,675)

Showing posts 93,481 - 93,500 of110,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bobbalina 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Woody wrote:
`

`

`

`

`

A MUST SEE FOR ALL AND I MEAN ALL TRUTHSEEKERS EVERYWHERE........
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
`

`

Thanks woody.....!

This video answers all the "who has the motive, power, technology and the means to make 9/11 happen".

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Blabbalina 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Thanks wood in your sweatpants.....!
This video answers all the "who has the motive, power, technology and the means to make 9/11 happen".Mk&feature=pl ayer_embedded
Wow. A VIDEO. Your attention to detail and perseverance are admirable. From which major university did you earn your degree, stooge?
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been swatted again GnAt .... go fly away and find some more lies to be sick with and regurgitate.
The Word of God is no lies. Its the one who lacks knowledge that lies.

Since you do not fully understand how can you speak on it?

When your knowledge on the Word of God is not correct you shouldnt speak on it.

Its simple.

God the Creator of the Universe is The father of Israel it say's so in the Bible. Yes the very same Israel you speak against the very same Nation you call a terrorist state. You claim Israel's father os satan. But God say's different and you will find it in Isaiah 31. In the very bible you read.

God The God of Israel The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Is also the Father of Jesus Christ. But you never knew since you call the father of Israel satan.

Any believer who see's it different from the Word of God I refuse to believe him. Because its not what Jesus Christ taught us. He clearly said that those who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven are the one's who do the will of his father.

So if God has spoken differently about Israel and you say different. You gotta ask yourself what spirit your listening to. Cause it certainly aint the Holy Spirit.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
End time double take on (p) Isaiah and others conclusively concludes The Creator of everything is using Jews to get even with Palestinians .
Why would that be I wonder.
Only an idiot would know.
Well rtloder

We all know palestine wasnt around in those days. We all know that the Land was given to Abraham humanly speaking the founder of the Jewish Nation before they even existed. Before Islam and allah existed God's Words concerning the Land of the Israelites existed.

God kept to his word did he not bless ishmael?

Look at the Massive lands you decendants of Ishmael were given. And look at the tiny land the decendants of Jacob live on.

Israel was there before them. Palestine was no where to be seen. So if I was that low!! I would say pack up and shift somewhere else. Let Egpyt divide their land and create a palestine state its big enough.

But Love is the greatest gift we have. And whatever God has planned for Israel it will come to pass. God will not let anyone destroy Israel because its not our name that's at Stake its His. Everything thats happening Its all leading up to Zechariah 14.

I gave syria topix readers Isaiah 17 but no one believed me and now u see its fullfilment slowly but surely coming to life.

The World's Sin is that do not believe in Jesus Christ and I tell you now God has already set the Time when every knee will bow and every tounge confess Jesus Christ is Lord.

Believe It.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
into in bright beautiful sunshine, so join me in a prayer to that end.

"And i shall blow ruth, and the ruth shall make me gag." Pepe 8.32
'bright beautiful sunshine, so join me in a prayer to that end.'

Your pitiful attempts at prayer-like prose are hilarious, perv.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile my current racist state and my god Satan has little time remaining.
Has being closely watched over the past two years made you clairvoyant, perv? How did you know the psychiatric professionals who 'abused' you in hospital were Jewish, twisted one?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Lords and King of Kings.
Now many of these same Jews commit murder, occupation, theft and injury on innocent men women and children.
Well aren't YOU just full of creativity, perv? It's Friday. Are you preparing for those who watch you?
Bobbalina 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

We all know that the Land was given to Abraham humanly speaking the founder of the Jewish Nation before they even existed.
`

`

...the whistle is blowing for a time out.

The educated and the righteous people with accurate knowledge know that Abraham was not a Occultist jew, so how can you make any Correlation between Abraham and the cult jew jEWS/?

Talmud superseded Judaism and the Talmudic books epitomize Jews' Hatefulness. Those books are also an affront to Godly Truths and to God.

Jews in israel have an Idolatrous Wailing Wall, and jews get dress up for the wall and start lamenting and start beating themselves into a wailing frenzy of Satanic sinfulness, that only Satan enjoys.

This frenzy nut-bags shows the Jew Jews unsuitableness and unsuitableness as pagans, while sending notes to their god of gog via their sacred Wailing Wall in a godless hypertrophy fanatical scrawly motion, that the One True Almighty God of All Creation would find disgustingly evil and doable insanely wakefulness.

And I find you jumping all over the place on this site knowing nothing, posting nothing and babbling about things you know nothing about.

First step for you mofemme, is accepting Truth, that Abraham was not a jew.

If you cannot do this, then you should leave this site, with your transient float and wait on the sideline for a tide change. Jews are synonymous with dung and dung is synonymous with Lucifer.
Bobbalina 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

correction:

This frenzy nut-bags shows the Jew Jews unsuitableness and unsightliness

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
utter distaste your support for Jew-murdering-of-Palestinian children engenders here you damn waste of space and total POS.
Lofty words from a little man who's being closely monitored. How did you know those who 'attacked' you were Jews and Masons?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
e truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
That doesn't explain why you're being watched, perv.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

U.S. President Barack Obama has reportedly asked the Pentagon to draw up plans for a Syrian no-fly zone to cut off the Damascus regime’s arms supplies from Russia and Iran. But the window for such an option is getting smaller fast.

Moscow has said it will deliver several batteries of Russia’s advanced S-300PMU air-defense missile system, purported to be one of the world’s most powerful anti-aircraft weapons.

The Americans have repeatedly said that Syria has one of the most formidable air-defense networks in existence, largely consisting of Russian missile systems delivered over the last few years.

But since late January, Israel’s air force has carried out three strikes against Russian and Iranian weapons cached in Syria — and supposedly destined for Assad ally Hezbollah in Lebanon — and wasn’t challenged by Syrian air defenses once.

That was largely because the Israelis fired stand-off precision-guided munitions at their targets from outside Syrian air space from the skies over neighboring Lebanon. That violated Lebanese airspace — something the Israelis often do — but not Syrian airspace.
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ASnaZIfied satanically controlled Jews will bow and confess too that Jesus Christ is indeed Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
Now many of these same Jews commit murder, occupation, theft and injury on innocent men women and children.

Of course the "asnazified"(that was a tough code to crack) satanically controlled Jews will "not" worship Christ .
Because.!!!......
He bears no resemblance to themselves.
The original traitor who made a small fortune by bring one.##>
And because of it we still have his work today.
All other records of those times were destroyed to hide the extermination of Judaism by the Talmudists.
##> Flavius Josephus wrote
(The second Temple was destroyed because God so loved James the brother of Christ)
Jews still stand by that today.
Surely to be consistent with the Pentateuch which was modified by its "translation into Hebrew"

As Deuteronomy clearly points out .

There must have been a Prophet that foresaw the destruction and determined its aftermath. as the ambition of God.
Of Course there was it was Christ.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews will bow down to Christ as GnAT said (actually something correct by mankind will be able to flourish and live without the Jew-Zionists constant and outrageous lust for blood and war.
You lack imagination, perv. Is that one of your symptoms?
Remember that they conspire, they watch, they record, and they report.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The mighty and mysterious plan of the Lord God will never be destroyed. The day of the Lord God is drawing ever closer with ever decreasing circles of TIME.
Why do you worship aJ ewish god, perv?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

a Jewish*
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well rtloder
We all know palestine wasnt around in those days. We all know that the Land was given to Abraham humanly speaking the founder of the Jewish Nation before they even existed. Before Islam and allah existed God's Words concerning the Land of the Israelites existed.
God kept to his word did he not bless ishmael?
Look at the Massive lands you decendants of Ishmael were given. And look at the tiny land the decendants of Jacob live on.
Israel was there before them. Palestine was no where to be seen. So if I was that low!! I would say pack up and shift somewhere else. Let Egpyt divide their land and create a palestine state its big enough.
But Love is the greatest gift we have. And whatever God has planned for Israel it will come to pass. God will not let anyone destroy Israel because its not our name that's at Stake its His. Everything thats happening Its all leading up to Zechariah 14.
I gave syria topix readers Isaiah 17 but no one believed me and now u see its fullfilment slowly but surely coming to life.
The World's Sin is that do not believe in Jesus Christ and I tell you now God has already set the Time when every knee will bow and every tounge confess Jesus Christ is Lord.
Believe It.

I thought you had been swatted.??
adolf hotler

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

I love jew demons
Bobbalina 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
U.S. President Barack Obama has reportedly asked the Pentagon to draw up plans for a Syrian no-fly zone to cut off the Damascus regime’s arms supplies from Russia and Iran. But the window for such an option is getting smaller fast.
Moscow has said it will deliver several batteries of Russia’s advanced S-300PMU air-defense missile system, purported to be one of the world’s most powerful anti-aircraft weapons.
The Americans have repeatedly said that Syria has one of the most formidable air-defense networks in existence, largely consisting of Russian missile systems delivered over the last few years.
But since late January, Israel’s air force has carried out three strikes against Russian and Iranian weapons cached in Syria — and supposedly destined for Assad ally Hezbollah in Lebanon — and wasn’t challenged by Syrian air defenses once.
That was largely because the Israelis fired stand-off precision-guided munitions at their targets from outside Syrian air space from the skies over neighboring Lebanon. That violated Lebanese airspace — something the Israelis often do — but not Syrian airspace.
`

`

`

If Obama does this no-fly zone nonsense for israel, he's putting every American life in jeopardy and we will pay for him supporting israel evil terrorist agenda, with our lives/. Putin will not stop and is a force who was inside our southern waters, without us knowing about it.

President Kennedy did not back Israel and their Jew warmongering, but our own Sovereignty was at stake in Cuba. Obama is putting Israel first over every American citizen. What the Zion run White House are doing is exactly what the loon McCain puppet was/is pushing for, World War # 3. This is very sad Woody.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

I see Putin as a real life HERO, had it not been for him and the Zionist Parasites would now be in control of Russia like they do the US, Europe and Australia.
Bobbalina 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
If Obama does this no-fly zone nonsense for israel, he's putting every American life in jeopardy and we will pay for him supporting israel evil terrorist agenda, with our lives/. Putin will not stop and is a force who was inside our southern waters, without us knowing about it.
President Kennedy did not back Israel and their Jew warmongering, but our own Sovereignty was at stake in Cuba. Obama is putting Israel first over every American citizen. What the Zion run White House are doing is exactly what the loon McCain puppet was/is pushing for, World War # 3. This is very sad Woody.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,481 - 93,500 of110,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

582 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min RADEKT 250,724
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 10 min yon 425
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min this1then 3,360
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min lovewithin 38,069
Homosexuals are the shame of their families 17 min Doctor REALITY 25
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min yon 447
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,810
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Truth 513,497
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min thewordofme 682,945
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 218,166
•••
•••
•••