Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,481 - 93,500 of 117,969 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106089 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
We know your 'little boy''past time' SREPENT you racist Zionist perverted piece of shit.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Like I said before, then you've been locked up in your own mental world (insanity) for years. Some people shoot themselves pover that. Maybe you should consider your options.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106091 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Big tough dude eh LOL?... No. Not all. More a little mutt-head Zionist-Jew loving child murder-supporting cowardly piece of shit. Now Ratty scamper along and get back to SewerEville where you belong. Go on change over to SERPENT on your grubby keypad ... slide off you verminous little crawling turd.
No, you're the one spewing, we are just responding.
Is your welfare check in yet? Sucking off the english people should be a crime over there.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106094 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet illiterate rat RATTY, and be glad that Christ have save you Zionist murder loving carcass.
And Christ said:
John 8:44-45
King James Version (KJV)
44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
You need your medication. England does give you meds right? They have a pretty decent welfare program there....

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106095 May 30, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
We know your 'little boy''past time' SREPENT you racist Zionist perverted piece of shit.
What's the matter, perv? Is the carousel of useless repetitive thought pounding in your head again today?

If you hate them so much, why do you worship a Jewish god?

USA

#106097 May 30, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Big tough dude eh LOL?... No. Not all. More a little mutt-head Zionist-Jew ewerEville where you belong. Go on change over to SERPENT on your grubby keypad ... slide off you verminous little crawling turd.
More of your blathering about reptiles and rodents. Your psyche is a real rubbish heap, isn't it, perv? Your pinch-faced attitude is actually amusing in a sick twisted sort of way, so keep up the funny work.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106098 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course 'we' meaning you're pretty well possessed with a few unpleasant demons you illiterate piece of vermin. Now switch over to SERPENT ... this demon needs it's little boy fix ....
You have Jew envy.
You like little buys do you?

I want it to be a capital crime here. I would love to be the executioner
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106099 May 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your blathering about reptiles and rodents. Your psyche is a real rubbish heap, isn't it, perv? Your pinch-faced attitude is actually amusing in a sick twisted sort of way, so keep up the funny work.
I would bet he has a whole Habi-trail system in his house!

USA

#106102 May 30, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the little boy lover SREPENT .... you made it very very clear in Terrorist Agenda.
"and i shall not know the truth, and the truth shall make me a freak." Tyrone 8.32
I enjoy the way you're utterly confused by scripture, perv.
You really haven't have the slightest idea that others besides me think you're nothing more than freakish dregs, do you, creep?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106104 May 30, 2013
4Peteshit wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew Envy?
Is that a wish to be part of the "Jew Envy' cabal that murders children with impunity? That steals the homes of others? That colonises land of others? That steals the bank accounts and savings of pensioners? That humiliates a people including women and children at checkpoints as was the case in Germany of the 30? That kills for human organs?
No SEREPENT that is not to be envied whatsoever. I thank the Lord God I wasn't born a Jew. What a burden ... what a damnation.
Allah Akbar

USA

#106105 May 30, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew Envy?
Is that a wish to be part of the "Jew Envy' cabal that murders children with impunity? That steals the homes of others? That colonises land of others? That steals the bank accounts and savings of pensioners? That humiliates a people including women and children at checkpoints as was the case in Germany of the 30? That kills for human organs?
t a damnation.
More cheap rhetorical questions from the twisted cretin. Ever taken a composition course, lonely perv? You must be so confused about worshiping a Jewish god.

USA

#106106 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
30s]]
AS Christ outlined the moral and social deprivation of the Jews who were about to kill him:-
John 8:44-45
make you free." Bobby 8.32
Maybe you should repeat your misunderstood lines a few more times today, perv. I don't think you've yet reached your quota.

USA

#106108 May 30, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The words and interpretation of Christ, Prince of Peace will never be truth shall make you free." John 8.32
You have no idea of scripture, racist perv. They'll be watching from the van this weekend. Are you prepared, Jewish god worshiper?

USA

#106111 May 30, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
You murder-supporting Zionist-Jew wannabe freako perverted rat. Listen to
ds like you SREPENT these women and children daily.
Nice grouping of vapid hyperbole, slob.
Tell me more about how you 'abused by Jews' in hospital, perv. They were mental health professionals, weren't they?

USA

#106112 May 30, 2013
were*

USA

#106114 May 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="Pet snake]<quoted text>
ous Christ-hating and Christ-abusing post.
Get back to SewerEville Ratty .... begone abuser of Christ and little boys
[/QUOTE]

It's typical you'd mistake hype with blatant hyperbole, stooge. Why do you think you're being so closely watched? How did you know those who 'attacked' you were Masons and Jews?

USA

#106117 May 30, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me nuts." Larry 8.44/45
Do you see the comparison with the times of Christ and today is the hell-known we know as Israel SERPENT? Much more of the same..
It's amusing to see someone mentally collapse, perv. Keep up the fine rants.

USA

#106120 May 30, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
As the Mess I made it's clear just before they mocked me,
"and i shell salted peanuts and guzzle booze, and the booze shall make me a freakish pervert." Bob 8.32
I love this in particular SERPENT because I know 100% you will bow before Christ and the Lord GOd, Great Master of Creation
Heh. The more you're watched, the more repetitive you become, perv. It's unnerving, isn't it? Peak out the window for the van.

USA

#106121 May 30, 2013
peek*

USA

#106124 May 30, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
PEEKpeak PEEKpeak PEEKpeak PEEKpeak PEEKpeakPEEKpeak
You're ashamed and you're seeking little boys SEREPNT. Keep up with the counselling.
JEw-Zionist murdered little boys today SERPENT?
Ah so you're now compulsively concentrating on self-corrected typos, perv?
Of course you mixed it up with your hackneyed tripe. How original of you.

Why do you have an obsession with pedophilia?
rtloder

Australia

#106125 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Zionist-Jew lover of the murderers of children would call the words of Christ 'hype' SREPENT ... we know your problems and your perversions and they show in every blasphemous Christ-hating and Christ-abusing post.
Get back to SewerEville Ratty .... begone abuser of Christ and little boys

You are an example to us all 4Petesakes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 732,929
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 538,931
California town runs dry 7 min yon 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min KiMare 94,668
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Aura Mytha 599,890
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Eagle 12 226,338
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Charlie Sheen 257,985
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••