Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
orion

Somerset West, South Africa

#106063 May 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an undereducated little perv such as you would think anyone who can write needs a thesaurus, perv. You saw the van last weekend, didn't you?
Yes he did. That was the van which took you to the mental asylum. You did not look too good in a straight jacket, foaming at the mouth...
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106065 May 29, 2013
GnA

Australia

#106067 May 29, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
A delusion by one man is insanity, by a few it is called a sect and by millions it is called a religion. You definitively fit the first description...
Its not my fault your an unbeliever. Im just thankful God opened my eyes up.

People now blame Jews for everything thats gone wrong how "Delusional" is that. So Islam do the killing and its the Jews Fault?

Satan has really corrupted the minds of people even the believers minds have been corrupted.

Let me remind those who believe in Jesus Christ that our enemies are not Flesh and Blood but Satan and his demons. Any believer who's battle is against Flesh and Blood knows nothing about Jesus Christ.

Thats why I speak on this forum against allah because you see the reward of those who follow his teachings. They go out and murder a man who did nothing to them only to end up in jail or dead. What reward do you recieve in that?

Islam hates Israel Islam hates The Real Jesus Christ. How do I know well its simple When the Iranian Preacher preached on The King of The Jews The King of Israel the King of kings Lord of lords Jesus Christ. He was arrested beaten up and forced to deny Christ than they gave their reason for his arrest and the reason was he was a Security Risk!!!

Really A Man comes with the Word of God and he is arrested because of Security Risk? Where was his guns? Where was his weapons that it became a security threat?

And why does Islam hate Jews so much? Don't you know the Great Sheppard is at work bringing Muslim's to The Truth. Jesus Christ is turning the eyes of muslims in middle east to him.

Mosab Hasan Yousef will tell you the Truth about Islam and about Palestine. Unless you have been brought up to be the next in line to replace your father one of the "co-founders" of hamas than you will not know the threats Israel face.

Im happy Jesus Saved this mans life in Jerusalem. Now he is on a mission to bring muslim's to the Truth.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106068 May 29, 2013
UK and France’s compulsion to lift the EU arms embargo will only lead to further bloodshed, and any weapons exports may fall into the hands of extremists, British journalist Neil Clark tells RT.

The more weapons they send to Syria, the greater the danger they will be used to strike against their own citizens and across the world, he explains.

Britain and France’s lone push to end the arms embargo on Syria is not conducive to a peaceful resolution of the Syrian conflict and preparations for negotiations cannot come with the condition of Assad’s resignation. A drive for peace in the region shouldn’t be decided based on an immediate change of government, especially one which still has a strong support base within the country.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106069 May 29, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'see a muslim behind every tree' fool. I was as saddened as most British people to see such a pointless death and violent murder on a London Street but it soon dawned on me just how pernicious and evil the Zionist -Jew agenda actually is; that the tentacles of Jew-Zionism can stretch and influence to such an awful and diabolical extent. No the blame for such carnage can be easily traced back to the Jew-Zionists in the USA.
BS you lying sack of s**t
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106070 May 29, 2013
`

888-55

Looking a John McCain as a loon, a Manchurian Candidate and a Zionist puppet!

http://www.texemarrs.com/052008/john_mccain_p...
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106071 May 29, 2013
~

Reading this about Mc Cain is not shocking. Vets that our family knows said the same as this article and i'm quoting: "John McCain and his insane, bloodlust, Zionist whack-job colleague, Pastor John Hagee, promise to use nuclear bombs to destroy Iran. That would mean thousands more U.S. fighting men and women going to their graves and tens of thousands more coming home minus legs, arms, and limbs. It would entail the entire world viewing America as a heartless, savage beast nation. John McCain is a monster, period. In a word, this man is a dangerous, soul-less psychopath!"
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106073 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Return at once to your Sewer Ratty.
WHen I'm ready to take a dump, I'll call you. Cause that all you are worth around here.
rtloder

Australia

#106075 May 30, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>They enjoyed Masada, maybe they will again enjoy it. Who knows with warped minds?

Just trying to get connected post this see if it works
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106076 May 30, 2013
`

`

The following update makes us happy here in Mt. Sinai/. And i quote:

Updated 5:15 a.m. ET

BEIRUT Syria's president has told Lebanon's Hezbollah-owned TV station that Damascus has received the first shipment of Russian air defense missiles, according to remarks released Thursday.

Bashar Assad's comment on the arrival of the advanced, long-range S-300 air defense missiles in Syria will further ratchet up tensions in the region and undermine efforts to hold U.N.-sponsored talks with Syria's warring sides.

Israel's defense chief, Moshe Yaalon, said earlier this week that Russia's plan to supply Syria with the weapons is a threat and signaled that Israel was prepared to use force to stop the delivery.

Proposed Syrian peace conference suffers setbacks
Syria "will retaliate immediately" if Israel strikes again, foreign minister says
U.N. gets new info on alleged use of chemical weapons in Syria
EU to allow the arming of Syrian rebels

Separately, Syrian rebels pleaded for military and medical aid in the border town of Qusair on Thursday, saying they couldn't evacuate hundreds of their wounded due to an assault by government forces backed by Hezbollah fighters, the Reuters news agency reports.

Assad's comment on the Russian missiles were released by Al-Manar TV, which is owned by the Lebanese militant Hezbollah group. Al-Manar released the comments through its breaking news service to clients on Thursday morning. An official at the station confirmed to The Associated Press that the remark was from the interview. Al-Manar is to air the exclusive interview later Thursday.

Al-Manar says Assad adds in the interview that Damascus will get the rest of the S-300s soon, according to Reuters.

Reuters quotes an unnamed Israeli official as saying Israel is looking into the reports that some of the missiles were already in Syria.

On Monday, the European Union lifted an arms embargo on Syria, paving the way for individual countries of the 27-member bloc to send weapons to rebels fighting to topple Assad's regime. The move raised fears of an arms race in the Middle East.

no wonder israel terrorist jews want peace, that because these conniving grubbing parasites see that the game field is being leveled in Syria and Obama is walking gentle, as the tide is changing in the Mediterranean Sea, which will be Israelis new resettlement home..
Bobbalina 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#106077 May 30, 2013
`

`

Remember this, israel's wailing wall is idolatry and is against and affront to Almighty God.

So, my question is who do these pagan jew israeli Cult belong too, with their six sided star, which is a hex, belongs to Original Serpent, Devil that's a/k/a Satan.

So the facts and Truth tells all the righteous human beings, that Talmudic jews are Satan's chosen sub-human creatures.....and that Truth you can take to the bank, will set u free/.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106078 May 30, 2013
The Iranian president has warned against the enemies’ plots to spread the conflict in Syria to the entire Middle East in a bid to perpetuate the domination of hegemonic powers.

“The enemies of nations intend to gradually spread the ongoing war and killing to other countries, and this is a plot by arrogant powers to weaken nations and pave the way to continue their dominations,” Ahmadinejad said in a meeting with Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari on the sidelines of the International Conference on Syria in Tehran on Wednesday.

“If nations stand by each other, the ongoing developments in the Middle East and North Africa will play out in their favor, said President Ahmadinejad.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106079 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell do mean 'ready to take a dump?' You ARE a dump you little SHIT. Call SewerEville Ratty they miss you.
Exactly what I said. Can you not comprehend.
You know what a toilet is cause you are one.
orion

#106081 May 30, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not my fault your an unbeliever. Im just thankful God opened my eyes up.
People now blame Jews for everything thats gone wrong how "Delusional" is that. So Islam do the killing and its the Jews Fault?
Satan has really corrupted the minds of people even the believers minds have been corrupted.
Let me remind those who believe in Jesus Christ that our enemies are not Flesh and Blood but Satan and his demons. Any believer who's battle is against Flesh and Blood knows nothing about Jesus Christ.
Thats why I speak on this forum against allah because you see the reward of those who follow his teachings. They go out and murder a man who did nothing to them only to end up in jail or dead. What reward do you recieve in that?
Islam hates Israel Islam hates The Real Jesus Christ. How do I know well its simple When the Iranian Preacher preached on The King of The Jews The King of Israel the King of kings Lord of lords Jesus Christ. He was arrested beaten up and forced to deny Christ than they gave their reason for his arrest and the reason was he was a Security Risk!!!
Really A Man comes with the Word of God and he is arrested because of Security Risk? Where was his guns? Where was his weapons that it became a security threat?
And why does Islam hate Jews so much? Don't you know the Great Sheppard is at work bringing Muslim's to The Truth. Jesus Christ is turning the eyes of muslims in middle east to him.
Mosab Hasan Yousef will tell you the Truth about Islam and about Palestine. Unless you have been brought up to be the next in line to replace your father one of the "co-founders" of hamas than you will not know the threats Israel face.
Im happy Jesus Saved this mans life in Jerusalem. Now he is on a mission to bring muslim's to the Truth.
First, you do not know what you are talking about. Allah is arabic word for God. Arab Christians call God Allah. Jesus is a prophet of Islam, so Muslim do not hate Jesus as you imply. They just do not like Christian who kiss the Jews backside. The Muslim world has been the victim of the Christian world ever since the Crusades. That world has been invaded, quartered, robbed, exploited and oppressed by the Western powers and now by USrael. do you wonder why they are upset? If those so called Israeli had remained where they come from, there would have been no war in Palestine. So my friend , who is responsible. The Bible does not talk about impostors going back to the land. The descendants of the Israelites are the Palestinian people which has been there since Jesus time. The Mongolomaniacs who came from Russia have no right in Palestine.
orion

#106082 May 30, 2013
GnA wrote:
Even the people of canaan spoke Hebrew.
Look it doesnt matter what you'se say The Israelites are on that land and God has kept his word. Is your uneducated minds gonna change a thing? No cause its just all talk a noisy gong thats all that it is. People who show their action with "All Talk". If The Word of God say's "humanly speaking" Abraham was the founder of the Jewish Nation I guarantee you he was 100% Hebrew as the Old Days refered Jews to. If Muslim's say they are decendants of Ishmael than they to shall believe These people are decendants of Jacob what makes them any different? Or maybe all muslims are from Europe.
Its awsome to see Abrahams decendants still walk on the land God gave their ancestor Abraham. Us believers must remember that Israel is not just another country Israel is very important to us believers God named Jacob Israel God also fought for the Israelites and still does to this day. King David said who is this phillistine that he defiles the armies of the living God? I to will not defile The Army of The Living God in respect to what King David say's. at the same time I know that many Israelites think that they are making God happy when they are not, simple they refuse to accept Jesus Christ as the Way to the Father. But do they repersent The Israelites who believe in Jesus Christ? No these Israelites have been chosen by God alone to come to know True Salvation.
But of course you'se will deny this. You wolves are just like the pharisee's, teachers of religious laws who were divided never understood the scriptures. You think Jesus Christ came to bring peace? Of course he didnt. You of all people should know this. Theres no peace with those who refuse to reconise "true peace" remember what Jesus Christ said but you are the children of your father the devil because they "didnt" believe and wanted to kill him.
Where does that leave the people who believe in allah and all them other false god's? Since they do not believe in Jesus Christ? Thats right what Jesus Christ said about the unbeliving Israelites I can guarantee you applies to the believers of other false god's. But than again pete u might as well be an atheist because a True Believer is not divided on The Word of God.
Matthew 7:21
21 “Not everyone who calls out to me,‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.
Like I said If you knew my Father than you would understand scripture. But since you dont you fall into this scripture.
Most of them spoke aramaic.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106083 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Ratty you shitfaced piece of vermin, get on back to SewerEville ... you know ... your rat home. Leave this space for the truthers who inform the world about the evil of the Zionist-Jew agenda. You can't compete with posters here you sad excuse for a life form.
Coming from you that's a compliment.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106085 May 30, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get now Ratty .... this piece of shit is SERPENT ANL FAnNY too ha ha to Zionist-Jew SewerEville you utter bonehead. Couldn't take your 'little boy' perversion being aired here daily eh RATTY?
I can see others have been laughing at you, perv. It's quite the fun past time. Why be surprised that many people find you both funny and offensive, useless unemployed perv?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106087 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get now Ratty .... this piece of shit is SERPENT ANL FAnNY too ha ha .. what a piece of shit! Get back to Zionist-Jew SewerEville you utter bonehead. Couldn't take your 'little boy' perversion being aired here daily eh RATTY?
See whats Great about America is you can speak your mind here. Even you (because of internet) can spew your lies, hatred and BS.
But in America, I can walk up to you and tell you to your face what a piece of shit you are. You can say anything you want me, I just laugh harder. The difference between you and I is I'm not afraid to walk up to you and respond to your terrorist supporting agenda. But since the internet is only option because you are too much of a PUSSY to tell anyone anything to thier face like you and your islamic radical friends, you are cowards. NO BALLS. Other then to support and/or carry out attacks on innocent civilians. Keep on blabbing your toilet mouth cause it's free entertainment to us.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106089 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
We know your 'little boy''past time' SREPENT you racist Zionist perverted piece of shit.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Like I said before, then you've been locked up in your own mental world (insanity) for years. Some people shoot themselves pover that. Maybe you should consider your options.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#106091 May 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Big tough dude eh LOL?... No. Not all. More a little mutt-head Zionist-Jew loving child murder-supporting cowardly piece of shit. Now Ratty scamper along and get back to SewerEville where you belong. Go on change over to SERPENT on your grubby keypad ... slide off you verminous little crawling turd.
No, you're the one spewing, we are just responding.
Is your welfare check in yet? Sucking off the english people should be a crime over there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 740,079
gimmie shelter 11 min dirty white boy- 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min truth 543,045
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Aura Mytha 227,752
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min Edthirty 3,144
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min KiMare 95,534
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Epiphany2 601,159
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr HipGnosis 173,812

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••