Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,381 - 93,400 of 117,957 Comments Last updated 45 min ago

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#105928 May 26, 2013
DeletingJews wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews in Isael are not the Hebrew lineage of the OT. They're imposters and heathens like the Zionist racist jew .... members (many) of the Synagogue of Satan .... Jews who support murder and occupation and resettlement are who you are talking about. If you support this evil tribe you support them when they murder children and women in the like of Gaza.
Stop using scripture which has no relevance to euro Jews and liars
The khafir, as always, is entirely to blame. And Muslims, as always, are only passive victims. But there's nothing new here.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/the_kh...

Muslims killing Muslims

Since the beginning of March 2011, the stability of the Syrian Arab Republic has degenerated at an alarming rate. Genocide Watch warns that massacres and mass atrocities against pro-democracy protesters and the civilian population are being committed by Syrian security forces under the command of the al-Assad government. Protests turned violent as former Syrian troops defected and formed the “Free Syrian Army,” which the Syrian government continues to call a “terrorist” organization to justify its all out war against the rebels and Sunni Muslim civilians. What began as the violent repression of civilian protests has escalated to a civil war. Whole cities have been shelled by Syrian tanks and mortars, and investigations have led several countries to accuse government forces of using chemical weapons against civilians. Reports of human rights abuses by rebel forces have increased. One group of jihadist rebels has declared itself an al-Qaeda affiliate. With over one million people displaced and the death toll over 70,000, the war rages on, threatening the stability of the region.

Muslims killing Christians in Nigeria
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Muslims Attack Christian Village in Pakistan, Murder Christian Teenager
http://www.aina.org/news/20130521124604.htm

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105929 May 26, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I was viciously attacked by Jews here near Liverpool. Devil worshipping freemasons came to their aid for this act of violence against me. The Jews who attacked me are walking free yet the Lord God is aware of every thought and every call , every whisper every evil act which led to that violent attack.
The freemasons are very aware of your libelous comments and they are not pleased. That is why they watch and record and report. Did you notice them yesterday?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105931 May 26, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
As Christ taught:
"ye are of the devil ....." and also of course are the devil worshiping Jews and demonic freemasons. The importance of being earnest in letting the wunity in Israel. Explain how truth is libel SERPENT. Make some effort to respond as intimidation and criminal internet activity here is given extremely short shrift by me.
You saw them yesterday, didn't you, perv?

USA

#105933 May 26, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
We know of my penchant for little boys SERPENT ... I hope you've began to address my perversion?
So you're a pederast? That must be one of the reasons they watch you, fool.
the good ole boys

New York, NY

#105935 May 26, 2013
hey what's going on I want to know why do we have to be subjected to Israel why we are Memory Gardens born here have to pledge allegiance to it turns country please please tell me why we have to give them 11 billion dollars a year Israel has taken trillions and trillions of dollars from us and they have use that money to get our government to do what they want when is this going to stop H

USA

#105936 May 26, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I hope you've began to address my perversion?
How many accounts of yours have been deleted for racist content, stooge?

USA

#105937 May 26, 2013
Pete snake wrote:
<quoted text>
goof Shitrael ... and the racist Zionist Jews you so vehemently lick the asses of.
What's the matter, stooge? Are you having another of your daily hissy fits?

USA

#105939 May 26, 2013
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>

'
' You couldn't make this up.
One of the symptoms of your effeminate outbursts is when you barf up anything that comes to your tiny mind, perv. How does it feel to be watched?
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105940 May 26, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of Americans are eating from soup kitchens as the Jews simultaneously pilfer from the taxpayers hard earned money so Jews in Israel can drop bombs on Children and women. You couldn't make this up.
`

Hello Truth seeker...

Terrorist Israelis are now going to beg for peace, especially when Russian's Putin puts his foot down on both Netanyahu and Obama.

Russia is vowing to be leveling the playing field in Syria and israeli jews better do what they were spawned to do when their spineless backs ate to the Wailing Wall,.... and that is to beg!

Please Mr. Putin, don't make the playing field fair and level.

Sorry israeli terrorisst beggger, but i Putin am a Christian and i know all about you little evil occultist monsters.

USA

#105942 May 26, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Blobby!! I think Putin is a believer and he does not buy into the Zionist agenda whatsoever. And thank God my friend. The terrorist state Israel is a stain on the arse of Mankind and needs to be purged and sent down the pan where it and shit belong.
You're still in a bad mood, aren't you, perv? Of course, you're always in a dour frame of mind, aren't you,?

USA

#105944 May 26, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
ike you belong. You serve no purpose on earth SERPENT as you well know and belong in the Synagogue of Satan.
Don't fret so much, perv.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105945 May 26, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Bobby!! I think Putin is a believer and he does not buy into the Zionist agenda whatsoever. And thank God my friend. The terrorist state Israel is a stain on the arse of Mankind and needs to be purged and sent down the pan where it and shit belong.
`

The the Cult regime of israeli jews are a stain on our freedoms and liberties, a stain on us as honest brokers and a stain on our Integrity.

Sadly, it was another powerful Country whose showing the World that they (Russia) are not going to stand by while Zionism is given a free reign to commit Atrocities of endless evilness. And Christian Putin is standing up for righteousness and of course his own counties INTEREST IN BOTH Syria AND IRAN.

And Putin has reduced israel to sucking on baby's bottle, while being crying beggars and grubbing moochers last week at his Mansion by the Black Sea.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105946 May 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fret so much, perv.
`

Why don't u STFU, you pedo illiterate deranged loon?

USA

#105947 May 26, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Why don't u STFU, you pedo illiterate deranged loon?
I can see you're as badly afflicted with pinch-face disorder as that stupid perv is, hag.
GnA

Australia

#105952 May 26, 2013
DeletingJews wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews in Isael are not the Hebrew lineage of the OT. They're imposters and heathens like the Zionist racist jew .... members (many) of the Synagogue of Satan .... Jews who support murder and occupation and resettlement are who you are talking about. If you support this evil tribe you support them when they murder children and women in the like of Gaza.
Stop using scripture which has no relevance to euro Jews and liars
So now you and pete have agreed that God has given u authority to judge wether or not these Jews are decendants?

Even when God say's himself in genisis that he will Be there God and they will be his people from "generation to generation?

How can u make such statements when it goes against What God say's and you say they are not decendants of the Hebrews in the Old Testament. So where does that Leave Jesus Christ and The 12 Diciples since they are in the New Testament?

USA

#105953 May 26, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
... people truly truly despise you and your whining racist Jew-murder-!
Again, there's no need for you to explain your chronic physiological condition to me, perv.
Gracious Gentile

Selden, NY

#105954 May 26, 2013
A hundred years from now the same kind of people will STILL be arguing over the same things!! KIND OF PATHETIC.
GnA

Australia

#105955 May 26, 2013
Pete is not a christian he is not a believer. It he was than he would know My Father. But since he doesnt know My Father he never knew my Brother my Saviour my Messiah Jesus Christ.

My Father is the father of Israel Jeremiah 31 say's so. And yet you curse them and speak against Israel. You speak against the Leader God had chosen to lead his People.

I have given u scripture but u have chosen the Worlds view instead of God's view. You have chosen ur own path than that of God Almighty.

You have decided on your own to believe in one scripture and brush away the other. God is not like that neither is Jesus Christ. You think u stand on foundation. But you dont fear the Lord. I know this because you refuse to listen to what he had to say.

America if you continue to bring Israel to the Table u will pay for your blindness. Im warning you America and those who agree with the dividing of Jerusalem. It is God's holy mountain if u continue to bring Israel to the table to divide Jerusalem than u will continue pay the price.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#105959 May 26, 2013
GnA wrote:
Pete is not a christian he is not a believer. It he was than he would know My Father. But since he doesnt know My Father he never knew my Brother my Saviour my Messiah Jesus Christ.
My Father is the father of Israel Jeremiah 31 say's so. And yet you curse them and speak against Israel. You speak against the Leader God had chosen to lead his People.
I have given u scripture but u have chosen the Worlds view instead of God's view. You have chosen ur own path than that of God Almighty.
You have decided on your own to believe in one scripture and brush away the other. God is not like that neither is Jesus Christ. You think u stand on foundation. But you dont fear the Lord. I know this because you refuse to listen to what he had to say.
America if you continue to bring Israel to the Table u will pay for your blindness. Im warning you America and those who agree with the dividing of Jerusalem. It is God's holy mountain if u continue to bring Israel to the table to divide Jerusalem than u will continue pay the price.
`~

You know very little about the Truth and that's because you know nothing about the Divine Creator. Before you post another word and judge others, do you know anything about the Sacred Secret and the Fruits of the Spirit.. Did you ever read Job? Was Abraham a Jew? Was Moses a Jew?

Do you know how to attain "accurate knowledge"?

Do you think the israel and israeli jews of today are descendants from the House of Israel and from 12 Tribes of Israel in Ancient time What happen in 70 CE...?

Do you know what and who are ASHKENAZI JEWS that = KHAZARS = CONVERTS.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#105960 May 26, 2013
Gracious Gentile wrote:
A hundred years from now the same kind of people will STILL be arguing over the same things!! KIND OF PATHETIC.
`~

Pathetic is western media (like fox news), that the gullible and neophyte listen too......and believe!

Sounds like you're a fox news stooge!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 min Falcon 735
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min seriously the ori... 538,798
Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 17 min Swedenforever 45
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Buck Crick 732,779
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 28 min Flower-Child 53,189
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min Thinking 226,284
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Porkpie Hat 257,859
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 599,839
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••