Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121861 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

scotch

United States

#105850 May 25, 2013
Whose Earth

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105851 May 25, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Aska NAZI Jew is from the Synagogue of Satan and must purge himself of the devil. I believe these Jews can see the Kingdom of God
Your upbeat self has been quelled by your usual vitriolic pinch-faced self, perv. No wonder the chicks don't like your twisted ass, creep.
Bobby Sandman 88

Saint James, NY

#105852 May 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your upbeat self has been quelled by your usual vitriolic pinch-faced self, perv. No wonder the chicks don't like your twisted ass, creep.
`

Still at it, i see loon?

You're an illiterate obsessed loon, that has a demented fetish for Petesake and u needs are/is to be institutionalize. You're a dangerous crazed sociopath, that posting threatening innuendos to Petsake, while having a meltdown. Your redundant inane crazed slanderous posting comments are testimony to your instability.

Have you taken my advice and look into the mirror? Pretty ghastly sight!
Bobby Sandman 88

Saint James, NY

#105853 May 25, 2013
correction"

and your needs are/is to be institutionalize.

NFL,you're a dangerous crazed sociopath, that's stalking posting with Hate Crime Threats.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105854 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Aska NAZI Jew is from the Synagogue of Satan and must purge himself of the devil. I believe these Jews can see the Kingdom of God
You are well known on Hope Street and that is why the Freemasons, Jews, Catholics and Anglicans watch you, constantly. Did you hear static on the cell or notice anyone watching? Listen closely to the voices you hear. Closely.

An NFL Fan

USA

#105855 May 25, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Still at it, i see loon?
You're an illiterate obsessed loon, that has a demented fetish for Petesake and u needs are/is to be institutionalize. You're a dangerous crazed sociopath, that posting threatening innuendos to Petsake, while having a meltdown. Your redundant inane crazed slanderous posting comments are testimony to your instability.
I love it when you ferment in your own soiled nappies.
They're watching your stupid little Scouse buddy today, spiteful, ignorant hag, and there's nothing you can do about it.

An NFL Fan

USA

#105856 May 25, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
correction"
and your needs are/is to be institutionalize.
NFL,you're a dangerous crazed sociopath, that's stalking posting with Hate Crime Threats.
Really, ignorant hag? Tell me all about the law.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#105857 May 25, 2013
Home /
USA /

US suicide rates surge, surpass road fatalities
Get short URL
Published time: May 03, 2013 08:58
AFP Photo / David Mcnew

Tags
Crisis, Politics, Robert Bridge, USA

More Americans now die of suicide than from car accidents, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a disturbing statistic that some experts say points to the true depths of the US economic crisis.

From 1999 to 2010, the suicide rate among US citizens between the ages of 35 to 64 soared by about 30 per cent, to 17.6 deaths per 100,000 people, a jump from 13.7.

In 2010, there were 33,687 deaths from motor vehicle crashes and 38,364 suicides.

Although suicide has been traditionally viewed as a problem among the youth and elderly, the recent study, published in Friday’s issue of its Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, shows a marked rise in the number of suicides among middle-aged men and women.

SURRRE, YOU GOT PROBLEMS TOO???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you ferment in your own soiled nappies.
They're watching your stupid little Scouse buddy today, spiteful, ignorant hag, and there's nothing you can do about it.

An NFL Fan

USA

#105859 May 25, 2013
4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the satanic aspect I find interesting with this lard ass my friend. The demons in them see me and begin to froth at their snouts. A pitiful POS this ANL FanNY; illiterate and depraved; a demonic rat.
Ah, more of your rodents, serpents and demons. Your twisted little mind is awash in such visions, isn't it, perv? They're watching you as you bang out your lonely views, cretin.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#105860 May 25, 2013
STILL AWAKE FUCKFACE??? YOU ON OVERTIME NOW AS YOUR PRESENCE CAN'T BE ABOUT YOUR BORING WIT.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, more of your rodents, serpents and demons. Your twisted little mind is awash in such visions, isn't it, perv? They're watching you as you bang out your lonely views, cretin.
Bobby Sandman 88

Saint James, NY

#105862 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>

`

A demon controls this SERPENTS typing DENG. This FanNy is under satan's spell poor rat.
`

`

Hi Peresake, i donr think NFL will be stalking you in the future, thanks to Bobbalina.

An NFL Fan

USA

#105863 May 25, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Hi Pet snake, i donr think NFL will be stalking you in the future, thanks to Bobbalina.
That's truly hilarious, hag.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#105864 May 25, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> The Islmist problem in Europe was created by the Jewish controlled elite which pushed for anti-racist laws to prevent the population from defending itself. Europeans are not allowed by law to criticise the invaders or to vote against the invasion. Typical example is the Swiss initiative against Minarets. By law,they were not allowed to protest the Muslim invasion, so they had to disguise their protest against a minaret. That in itself was a brilliant move from Jewish quarter, forcing European to side with Israel against the Muslim invaders. The problem for the Jews there is that the Muslims hate them more than they hate the Whiteys and should the invaders take over ,they will be the first victims.There will be no place to hide anywhere in the world eventually and it will not be nice.
Israelis according to polls support minarets in Israel and you will find them and hear them throughout the country. I have one near my home.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#105867 May 25, 2013
......go Hezbollah go........go Assad go......go great people of Persia go........

BEIRUT (Reuters)- The leader of Lebanese guerrilla movement Hezbollah said on Saturday his group would stay in the Syrian war "to the end of the road" and bring victory to its ally President Bashar al-Assad.

Hassan Nasrallah, head of the militant Shi'ite Muslim group, said in a televised speech that Syria and Lebanon were facing a threat from radical Sunni Islamists, which he argued was a plot devised by the United States and its allies to serve Israel's interests in the region.

"We will not rely on anyone ... like all the battles before this one: We will be its people, its men, and we will be the ones who bring it victory," he said, speaking from an undisclosed location.

"We will continue to the end of the road, we accept this responsibility and will accept all sacrifices and expected consequences of this position," he said in the televised footage, which showed thousands of cheering people watching him on big screens in the Lebanese town of Mashgara.

An NFL Fan

USA

#105868 May 25, 2013
4Pet Snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
perfect example of criminal internet harassment my only fiend.
'
display its illegality and criminality for all to see...
'
My turds, your turds and those of others here =
'
to harass and defend that evil Bobby slob
'
Piss and loathing to you and yours my fiend.
Why can't you quote the law, perv? Did the demons get in your way, or are those who observe you hindering your legal research?

An NFL Fan

USA

#105869 May 25, 2013
4Pet Snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
We must take southern comfort Blobby!
Santa's days and the days of his minions are closing fast and sooner than later the Lard Gourd will consign the lemon and his weevil turks of mirth to nothingness for eternity.
The prattle is almost over.
Goofiness, self-righteousness freedom and loathe will be the result.
All gory be to the Lard Gourd, Grate Master of Cretins.
They often wear black, don't they, perv?

An NFL Fan

USA

#105871 May 25, 2013
4Pet Snakes wrote:
"a
These words play in dusty Babbles the world over, but they are alive in the vast heave and their gory will be reviled.
I can see you're preparing for your lofty sermon at the Church of Gloomy attitude tomorrow morning.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105872 May 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
These words lay in dusty Bibles the world over, but they are alive in the vast heaven and their glory will be revealed.
Tell us about the voices you hear and the coalition of people who watch you and record your every move.

Tell us the truth about your mental history, again.

An NFL Fan

USA

#105875 May 25, 2013
4Pet Snake wrote:

'
takes you to that meadow of Love and Joy and Peace.
'
takes you to that meadow of Love and Joy and Peace.
Flowery speech from one of the most virulent anti-Semites on this thread. Do you teach bigotry and hatred at the Sunday school?

An NFL Fan

USA

#105878 May 25, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Christ and anti-semite?
You god was Jewish, perv. That, and the fact that you're being closely monitored bothers you, doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 695,639
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Quivering Lips Li... 59,953
Where can I find good Colombian coffee in Boston? 9 min Orion Spirit 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Tellthetruth 994,058
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 50 min MOGADORE 3
I accidentially swigged...some PEE!! 1 hr True 3
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 3 hr curly burrito head 2
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web