Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,261 - 93,280 of 115,761 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Look @ U....

U have no life, no family, no friends, no morals.
u have just this site and a pea brain, that posts endless stupidity.
Nice punctuation, hag.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice punctuation, hag.
`

and by this posting comment, it shows that u have no dignity and u have no pride...

u just a crazy fk-up illiterate loon!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
and by this posting comment, it shows that u have no dignity and u have no pride...
u just a crazy fk-up illiterate loon!
You seem upset, hag. Are you upset?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem upset, hag. Are you upset?
`

lost for words, are we mofemme....?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bobby, we spend too much time with this Lowlife Jew wannabe.. it really is awful to think of the time we waste. But I take the view 'OK people get to see the real Jew in the world and hopefully they'll get a sense of the y.
Another diatribe from the directionless little fool. Now after you've told me about your accounts that have deleted for racist rants, why not let me know which laws I break by enjoying your inadvertent hilarity, perv?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bobby, we spend too much time with this Lowlife Jew wannabe.. it really is awful to think of the time we waste. But I take the view 'OK people get to see the real Jew in the world and hopefully they'll get a sense of the evil and horrible reality of the Jew mind' so I entrap the fool into spewing its illegal and horrendous bile here.
But yeah this fool has no pride and no dignity; no life other than the few dollars it makes trying to prevent the truth being expressed freely here. A real Ratty nobody.
`

i don't think she gets paid for watching this site 24/7. I think she's a f-kin crazy dopey loon, that has a obsessive attraction to u, Petesake/.

She wants to know what happened to u, when jews tried to kill u. She's thirsty for all the gory details, which u wont give her. She's a nut.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
t has a obsessive attraction to u, Petesake/.
She wants to know what happened to u, when jews tried to kill u. She's thirsty for all the gory details, which u wont give her. She's a nut.
I don't need to watch that freak. Others do that nearby his hovel, slob.
You're a dupe for believing that creep's sob stories, redneck. Why do you feel the need to post under multiple aliases?
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So whats up with all the Jesus preaching?? you make no sense.
I wouldn't spit on any grave no matter who. I don't support violence either in most cases.
Rachael Corrie and the ISM were active in helping terrorist movements, protection etc. She got what she deserved. What an idiot you continuously lie infront of a bulldozer you are going to get hit eventually.
Who is ratty??
You quote jesus and call him christ dont bullshit me that you are atheist.
You keep claiming Israel is racist and fascist but it is more democratic than most democracies and consists of people from all races.
Examples include a supreme court judge who is not Jewish and even convicted the President of rape.
There was an Arab deputy PM.
Arabs have their own political parties and can even call for the destruction of the country and stay in the parliament. Jews cant pray on the Temple mount as it may piss of the Muslims, Israel treats terrorists after they carry out murder against Israeli civilians. and on it goes.
You seem to use the word truth a lot do you even know the meaning of the word as your posts imply otherwise.
Why do you preach Christianity and Jesus if you don't believe in them?

You are bitter and twisted *-* with a conceited bigotry that Joseph Fritzel's was trying to achieve in his "dungeon of perverted criminal insanity"
That went on for a number of years.
But not as long as .
How old are you???.
Yes lamp stand with five "protactinium"
embellishing an arse hole .
You mention uncle Tom in your post.
Let me remind you there is more than one way to skin a cat.
The Jew excoriated the Priests descendant from High Priest Aaron.
To make easy work for "you" the Rabbi.
Come clean nutter admit what you are.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

The chicken shit curry farters of India are afraid to stand up to the Great Satan..........

NEW DELHI (AP)-- A senior American official on Friday praised India for reducing oil imports from Iran and said the U.S. government will decide soon on New Delhi's request to renew a waiver from sanctions on Tehran.

U.S. Under Secretary for Political Affairs Wendy Sherman said that India's reduction of oil imports was supporting U.S. and European Union sanctions against Iran, which are aimed at deterring the country from developing nuclear weapons.

India slashed imports of Iranian crude by nearly 27 percent in the financial year that ended March 31, according to the Press Trust of India news agency.

However, India is reliant on imported crude and is reluctant to completely stop imports from Iran. India's waiver from the sanctions runs out next month.
the Great White hope

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

what is that mongoloid from Venice returns tricks for a nickel a pop come on out the little dirt bag want to do things to you know sick games what you deserve it
the Great White hope

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

hey where's the little fearful cry baby from Venice I bet you eat a dick is Mother Robin still make a few dollars in from that dirty w****
Boris

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

to come and visit with you but I need an address I'd like to teach you how to bowl in fact I'd like to show you how to ball
good old boys

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

we see he's back and we know exactly what to do to him if he was to come over here to fix this justice
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
All I expect out of DUNG is the egg rolls I ordered.
haha

Happy Holiday americans and troop supporters...

savang the planet from... the Islamic menace.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Boris wrote:
to come and visit with you but I need an address I'd like to teach you how to bowl in fact I'd like to show you how to ball
oh please you excuse making pierce of sh!t... i thought you said i lived in the sewers of venice... so HOP ON AS FCUKING PLANE, you perverted cowardlyLion andQueer.

your pathetic TYPED OUT INTERNET THREATS are kinda like your dads...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

L A U G H A B L E....

do you need airfare, you filtyhy perverted piece of TYPIST sh!t

hahahahahahahaha dip shit thinks hes making head road in the THREATS department,from his SCREEN !!!!!!!!!! muslims are some stupid fcuking sh!t...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

the Great White hope wrote:
what is that mongoloid from Venice returns tricks for a nickel a pop come on out the little dirt bag want to do things to you know sick games what you deserve it
yeah i gave your mom a nickel, she was very appreciative, she did the whole troop of helmet heads... that one sure does lap up her protein...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

the Great White hope wrote:
hey where's the little fearful cry baby from Venice I bet you eat a dick is Mother Robin still make a few dollars in from that dirty w****
obsess much... you TYPIST WARRIOR you !!!

get on a fcuking plane you piece of sh!t, i'll be at the "sewer" you claim to KNOW SO WELL.....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

good old boys wrote:
we see he's back and we know exactly what to do to him if he was to come over here to fix this justice
what exactly... TYPE TO DEATH ?????

hey ... stupid sh1t you could get on a fcuking plane, and REALLY SHOW ME GOOD, huh Senior TYPIST TOUGH GUY...

hey TYPIST WARRIOR FOR GOD.... since you made the threats FROM YOUR BRAVE COMPUTER, donmt you think your the one who should be travelking.... do you need help... i'll pay a one fare... you wont need a return...(if i'm buying, too )

or, you could KEEP TYPING HOW BRAVE YOU ARE, I'm sure your port jeffershits will believe your really in thye battle and winning, when in fact... you'll be WHINING, as usual....

COME ON COMMANDOPE KEYBOARD WARRIOR... make my fcuking day !!!!!!!

remember that time you perverted scumbags ran from Brian the Marine, you know when you threatened him, AND HE ACCEPTED ... how come you idiots never showed up... tell us again ????? i'm sure the WHOLE ROOM would get a kick out of your lame excuses... KEYBORD commanDOPE... I hope the IDF launch white phos up your ass....
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an obese full-on pig-face? That's interesting Bobby as well as disturbing. I'm being harassed by 24 ton freak show.
`

`

yes, our Friend...

NFL is so demented that she thinks everyone whose posting from LI is one person....

i told u Petesake, she's a loon and delusional illiterate, but she also stalking, harassing and threatening u/ because she is obsessed with u.

A fat ignorant racist recluse has a fatal attraction toward u. Be careful, Petesake/.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
yes, our Friend...
NFL is so demented that she thinks everyone whose posting from LI is one person....
i told u Petesake, she's a loon and delusional illiterate, but she also stalking, harassing and threatening u/ because she is obsessed with u.
A fat ignorant racist recluse has a fatal attraction toward u. Be careful, Petesake/.
You two should get a room.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

470 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pre-Order The Sims 4 8 min The Sims 4 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min lightbeamrider 722,482
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min Johnny 1,645
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 min TakeMe 481
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Liam 533,843
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min WildWeirdWillie 172,581
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min Classic 1,722
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min JudgeNJury 257,145
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 21 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••