Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,662)

Showing posts 93,221 - 93,240 of114,481
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

One or two things will occur when it comes to Israel.

1# someone will give the good people a warning to get out of Israel And blow It To Smithereens.

2#They are going to keep Invading And sticking their noses where it don't belong.Until some country Starts to kick the shit out of them And then the religious nut jobs here will say the poor holy land we must help them and they will get us all killed.

And we know they are going to keep stealing Palestinians land and killing there women and children and smashing little children's arms and legs with rocks.

At one time it may of been a holy place but it is not no more.

And I have found proof that Jerusalem is not the true Jerusalem.Not mount zion Not king david's city all that place is is a tourist trap
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to interrupt your bigoted tantrum with A FACT
but.......
You're sounding like the people who were complaining about the "Jewish Problem" in Europe a few decades ago!......
________
Nobody who isn't a Zionist can walk near one of your "Settlements" without getting mugged or worse..........
Thanks you put a smile on my face.

YOU CALLING SOMEONE ELSE A BIGOT.

I never said Muslim problem but Islamist in reference to the culture of Islam pushing its extremism on the society in which it resides. Jews didn't impose their religion on others in Europe ever. On the contrary they moved and lived in Ghettos away from the population. Islamists not only oppress their own but oppress those around them.

I never spoke about America and if you include every shooting and violent act obviously the % will be off with a minority being Muslims.
What Islamists do is create a situation of fear. They take over neighborhood, kidnap white girls, intimidate the community, often impose sharia zones, and are altogether violent. They call for taking over the country they reside in by any means necessary and on it goes.

I for a fact have seen posts here over the past few years, when you brought up Betzelem, of the lies they have told. They lost their credibility long ago.

Arabs have burnt down more Jewish fields than the other way around.
You can find numerous videos of Arabs or so called peace activists burning down their own fields.
The majority of those who work in Israeli businesses in the WB are Palestinians so you claim is false as usual.
As someone who spent a year in the WB i can tell you that Palestinians can be found entering most of the Israeli towns.

Give any evidence that Israel deals with all Palestinian violence.
There are rock and firebomb attacks right now on a daily basis why no arrests??? Why are the Jews not being protected?

I have no time now to find links about violence against Jews in the WB but will probably do it over the weekend when i have my computer back.

So you donate to a group which has openly lied and been caught not only blaming Jews for attacks without evidence but also blaming Israel for Palestinian deaths at the hands of Hamas. Even random sick people have been added to their list of casualties by IDF.

Why would you think its a Jewish cause its actually an arm of mostly European government who fund it with $millions to spout lies and target Israels domestic policies. There are those in every society who will do things for money.

Please note i am not saying that Jews in the Wb don't carry out violent attacks on the Palestinians. I can't deny this because it is true, unlike you who denies things he doesn't like.

But a large portion of the attacks you mention either started with Palestinians invading a Jewish settlement or they attacked their own to gain sympathy from people like you who buy into it.
You can do a quick search online to find videos supporting my claims and even statements from the mouths of Palestinians who admit it was their own. I suppose if you dont find this info until know there is no reason why you would look for it now.
There is no way a religious village would actively break Shabbat to attack Palestinians unless provoked on that day.
Palestinians constantly raid Israeli villages throughout the WB often with the intention of killing or maiming. They wait on the roads targeting woman and children in cars passing by, they uproot their own fields, Jewish fields, and even carry out "price tag" attacks on themselves to cause more condemnation of Israel.

I know you will deny all of this without even checking if its false but from a people who have been caught digging up dead bodies to blame Israel for more casualties, having fake funerals, setting up Hollywood sets and pretend they are in battle with IDF, than fake injuries and use ambulances for propaganda etc. Its not unlike them to do something like this.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to interrupt your bigoted tantrum with A FACT
but.......
You're sounding like the people who were complaining about the "Jewish Problem" in Europe a few decades ago!
“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database
“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 
These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED
________
Nobody who isn't a Zionist can walk near one of your "Settlements" without getting mugged or worse.
“05 July '11: Video documentation: Settler sets fire to field in Burin”
http://www.btselem.org/press-release/video-do...
“Settler Violence”
http://www.btselem.org/settler_violence
EXCERPT “A cardinal task of any government is to enforce the law and protect the life, property, and rights of persons under its authority.
For Israel, this duty applies not only to Israeli citizens residing within the state or territories under Israeli control, but also to Palestinians living in the Occupied Territories.
When Palestinians attack Israelis, the authorities invoke all means at their disposal - including some that are incompatible with international law and constitute gross violations of human rights - to arrest the suspects and bring them to trial. Defendants convicted by military courts can expect harsh sentences.
In contrast, when Israeli civilians attack Palestinians, the Israeli authorities employ an undeclared policy of leniency and compromise toward the perpetrators." CONTINUED
P.S. I donate to Jewish causes; i.e B'tselem
“Jewish Terrorism in Israel”
http://www.mepc.org/create-content/book-revie...
EXCERPT “Much less is known about the flip side of the coin: Jews as instigators and perpetrators of terrorism. In this brief yet compact volume, Ami Pedahzur and Arie Perliger, two Israeli political scientists, test through case studies several hypotheses about the causes underlying Jewish terrorism both before and especially since the establishment of Israel in 1948.” CONTINUED
"WATCH: Israeli settler shoots at Palestinians while IDF soldiers stand by"
B'Tselem releases video of clashes between settlers and Palestinians near Itzhar on Saturday; 24-year-old Palestinian wounded as a result of the shooting.
A new video released by B'Tselem on Sunday shows a settler allegedly firing live ammunition at Palestinians in Asira al-Qibliya, near Nablus, while soldiers stand idly by.
Are you getting tired of FACTS debunking your Zionist "Poor Jews" & EVIL-MUSLIM Hate screeds?
Jeremiah 31 "New Living Translation"

Romans 11

And Romand 10
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yahchanan wrote:
One or two things will occur when it comes to Israel.
1# someone will give the good people a warning to get out of Israel And blow It To Smithereens.
2#They are going to keep Invading And sticking their noses where it don't belong.Until some country Starts to kick the shit out of them And then the religious nut jobs here will say the poor holy land we must help them and they will get us all killed.
And we know they are going to keep stealing Palestinians land and killing there women and children and smashing little children's arms and legs with rocks.
At one time it may of been a holy place but it is not no more.
And I have found proof that Jerusalem is not the true Jerusalem.Not mount zion Not king david's city all that place is is a tourist trap
Let me guess. Tim McVeigh was your idol.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly Paul the first christian was a Jew. So where all of the Jesus crew.
20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinians not sure the racism charge. Not to mention the fact that Jews are of all races.
Being anti-Christianity is not racism although under Hamas rule christians are attacked their shops burnt down etc. Look what happened to Bethleham and Beit Jala when the Palestinian Muslims overran the place using it as a military base. and so on.
Since we are speaking of facts. It is a well known fact that Western Antisemitism stems from Christianity. I suppose the only way to denounce Judaism as (not the right religion) especially since Christianity comes from Judaism, was to incite against Judaism.
All I expect out of DUNG is the egg rolls I ordered.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe that the Lord God is powerless? Typical Jew.... now go and submit your soul again to Satan.
So you believe that God is protecting you from Jews???

No i am a free thinker and i do not believe in your evil religion nor any other.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
It is well documented that Christ was a gift of forgiveness sent by the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. He was never a Jew. He was not from Europe but from Judea. If anything he was Palestinian. But Christ's human allegiance is irrelevant. He was sent by the Lord God to do the work of the Lord God. Christ was not 'religious' but King of Kings, Lord of Lords and Prince of Peace... Light of the World. RELIGION is of man. Christ is of the Lord God.
You demean the life of Christ because you as a Jew hate Christ and his message of love and his message of the paradise beyond this life because you are of Satan and love this earthly life. You believe all the filth of the Talmud whenever this devil book refers to Christ. You are is essence a nut job ... blind and hateful towards humanity, blind and hateful towards Christ and his mission which thanks to the Lord God is accomplished.
WELL DOCUMENTED?
You realize that you are speaking of a religion created by Paul, a Jew, who was had never met Jesus nor lived in the same place. and this is your interpretation of it.

Make up your mind are European Jews real Jews???
Notice the word Judea where do you think the word Jew originates from.

What a dumbass Palestinian nation didnt exist until last century even their leaders agree with this.
Dont tell me you buy into that crap, even the Palestinians generally claim they arrived in what is W.Palestine 1000 and a bit years ago not 2500.

So now you know why i do things you arrogant bastard!! You really believe you are a good person and christian while spreading hatred and calling for death to people?? i am sure thats what Jesus would do. That is the problem with religious people full of hate and believe they are right even though each sect of Christianity believes something different. Abolish all religion and we can think logically using common sense.

YOU REALLY DONT LISTEN I AM AN ATHEIST I DONT BELIEVE IN THE JEWISH BOOKS EITHER.

I am hateful towards people like you who call for a massacre against my people. In all my time posting i have never called for violence against any peoples. It is you who is the Blind Bigot.

whether or not Jesus preached peace is irrelevant because you seem to have forgotten about it as you are a devil worshiper.

I would love to believe in this fantasy world once i die but reality tells me otherwise. I dont know how you really believe you will be going to heaven with the hatred you spew.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole world needs the Lord God to protect it from Jews, their lies and their murderous intent. Look at Gaza look at Syria look at Libya look at Afghanistan look at Iraq look at Lebanon look at the West Bank ... Look towards Iran ... look if you have eyes to see and hear if you have ears to hear.
You're not free. If you were free and thought freely you would not speak the words of Satan, nut job:
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32.
Again the reason the world is going to shit is because of people like you blaming Jews instead of making others accountable for their actions.
Gaza is fine and people live better there than in most places of the world.
You should look in to mirror is it not Britain which invaded Libya (which i was against), Afghanistan and Iraq?
West Bank is Jewish land Remember you yourself called it Judea in your last post. Judea-Jew.

I speak the words of reality as i have no insane religious beliefs which would prevent me from seeing clearly.
You dont sound very free. You sound scared of Jews because of some bad experience. So you judge all Jews by one experience which maybe you deserved i dont know.

Do you support Hamas?? The call for the genocide of world Jewry. If you do you are not a Jesus follower but a devil worshiper who supports genocide.
It sad you believe so deeply that you are correct.
Again i have seem this arrogance continuously in Brits. You are the ones who ruined the world and split up country with the intention of causing chaos.

blah blah blah
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the reason the world is going to shit is because of people like you blaming Jews instead of making others accountable for their actions.
Gaza is fine and people live better there than in most places of the world.
You should look in to mirror is it not Britain which invaded Libya (which i was against), Afghanistan and Iraq?
West Bank is Jewish land Remember you yourself called it Judea in your last post. Judea-Jew.
I speak the words of reality as i have no insane religious beliefs which would prevent me from seeing clearly.
You dont sound very free. You sound scared of Jews because of some bad experience. So you judge all Jews by one experience which maybe you deserved i dont know.
Do you support Hamas?? The call for the genocide of world Jewry. If you do you are not a Jesus follower but a devil worshiper who supports genocide.
It sad you believe so deeply that you are correct.
Again i have seem this arrogance continuously in Brits. You are the ones who ruined the world and split up country with the intention of causing chaos.
blah blah blah

If the British foreign office is able to lead the Jews back to the Holy Land as they have done.
Why is the Messiah Event so prominent in Jew History .
Even today its a big discussion and movement .
Tell us why arse burger bitter biter.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Three decades after Ronald Reagan launched his "Star Wars" project, the costly missile defense program has become a pillar of US strategy despite lingering doubts about its technology.

No longer designed to counter a Soviet nuclear attack, the anti-missile network is supposed to thwart a "limited attack" from North Korea or Iran. But numerous experts question if the system even works.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOU REALLY DONT LISTEN I AM AN ATHEIST I DONT BELIEVE IN THE JEWISH BOOKS EITHER."
Just like Ratty eh? I guess you spit on Rachael Corrie's grave too eh? Fellow Ratty Atheist??
I don't hear any condemnation of Ratty from you nut job? Maybe you ARE Ratty eh? Fellow atheist?
But you get highly upset and highly verbose when you hear the words of Christ as quoted here or when you hear the truth about fascist, racist Israel?
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
So whats up with all the Jesus preaching?? you make no sense.
I wouldn't spit on any grave no matter who. I don't support violence either in most cases.
Rachael Corrie and the ISM were active in helping terrorist movements, protection etc. She got what she deserved. What an idiot you continuously lie infront of a bulldozer you are going to get hit eventually.

Who is ratty??

You quote jesus and call him christ dont bullshit me that you are atheist.

You keep claiming Israel is racist and fascist but it is more democratic than most democracies and consists of people from all races.
Examples include a supreme court judge who is not Jewish and even convicted the President of rape.
There was an Arab deputy PM.
Arabs have their own political parties and can even call for the destruction of the country and stay in the parliament. Jews cant pray on the Temple mount as it may piss of the Muslims, Israel treats terrorists after they carry out murder against Israeli civilians. and on it goes.

You seem to use the word truth a lot do you even know the meaning of the word as your posts imply otherwise.

Why do you preach Christianity and Jesus if you don't believe in them?
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wary of Jews because of the carnage they create around the world and yes I was viciously attacked here by Jews. I would never call for their genocide. That would make me like them since they call for the genocide of Palestinians. Just look at the murders and the blood that Jews have spilt since they murdered Christ. Look at the Russian deaths by Jews in The first half of the 20th Century. Look at the African Slave Trade. Did you know Liverpool Jews largely funded that murderous despicable trade which has led to untold misery of the African diaspora ever since? Africa herself is only now recovering from the Transatlantic Slave Trade funded by American and European Jews. Now they want to level Iran a country that has not caused or began warfare for around 200 years...
In denial as usual.
Again you blame Jews instead of blaming yourself and country which you are from. No wonder Extremists are running around killing people if you allow them to live there, preach murder and calling for the destruction of your country.

IF YOU SUPPORT HAMAS AND FATAH YOU SUPPORT GENOCIDE AGAINST JEWS AS THEY ARE VERY OPEN ABOUT THEIR END GAME. HAMAS EVEN HAVE KILL THE JEWS IN THEIR CHARTER.

Jews didn't kill Jesus the Romans did. Its interesting how you try to distort history. Makes sense with all the BS you write.

Look at the Jewish deaths by Russian over the past 200 years.

You tried the slave crap before here and i gave you dozen links showing how Muslims, Arabs, Africans and white people were involved in the slave trade. I am speaking of 100's of millions of slaves. You obviously deny this as you continue to write the same crap even after you are shown to be wrong. You and Grey probably get along.

more lies from you.

NOT SURE WHERE YOU GET YOUR REVISIONIST HISTORY. DO YOU MAKE IT UP ON THE SPOT?
Iran supports funds, trains Hamas, Hizballah, Islamic Jihad, has tried to overthrow various Arab/Muslim countries and had officials kicked out of these countries. It has tried to carry out attacks against Jews and Israelis in a dozen countries. Argentina the more well known.

Iran is run by people who believe that the 12th Imam is coming and they need to start a world war for this to happen. Crazy people.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
Three decades after Ronald Reagan launched his "Star Wars" project, the costly missile defense program has become a pillar of US strategy despite lingering doubts about its technology.
No longer designed to counter a Soviet nuclear attack, the anti-missile network is supposed to thwart a "limited attack" from North Korea or Iran. But numerous experts question if the system even works.
`

Take it from me, the System is flawed, just like the Raptor...

Russian submarines spent the whole summer last year off our Gulf shores, UNDETECTED!! They did their logistic and told us goodbye, when they finished and left. That's how we found out!

The clowns in Washington have Generals that placate them, like Rumfield had his top sleepy RIP lackey in the Navy.

But General Petraeus was different and was one of the many first of Cencom 1 to tell the Administration that the real problems are coming from within the Middle east, which he clearly defined as israel and the israeli terrorist jew jews.

The frustration of israeli not using us to attack Syria last month, is solely related to Putin and Russia. Syria and Assad would have been another Libya, if it was not for Iran, China and Lebanon, but the trump card was Russia, who now has a permanent base set up.

....and Putin told the little jew jews and Obama not to fk with Russia's Interest. Putin even put it more clearly, there will be a World War 3, if we don't listen...

Last week Putin showed the World, just how far Russia is willing to go to stop israel aggression and oppression. Israel uses our Country as their paid body guards and in the process have made our officials pleege their allegiance to israel and their Supreme Holocaust..

Sounds crazy, huh, well it's True!
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not support HAMAS. I do not support murder especially in the Lord God's name.
Jews killed Christ.
When will you stop lying on this thread? It is truly disgusting to witness. I am sure people here are disgusted with you nut job.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
All glory to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.
We are waiting to hear you denounce islamic terror against innocent civilians. Yes or No and don't dodge the question
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
We are waiting to hear you denounce islamic terror against innocent civilians. Yes or No and don't dodge the question
`

Herny, u litttle creepy freak, u and NFL share something in common, you both have no life and an IQ of an idiot.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wonderful world it would be without Israel fermenting war and suffering via its devils who have colonised the USA and other parts of the westhe truth shall make you free." John 8.32.
'fermenting war'
You're unintentionally funny, perv. Was the vehicle in place down the street this morning?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOU REALLY DONT LISTEN I AM AN ATHEIST I DONT BELIEVE IN THE JEWISH BOOKS EITHER."
You are both Godless and misdirected which is why you are under daily observation.

Your pathology enables terror and bloodshed. That you pretend to speak in Christ's name destines you for an eternity in hell and a life of fear, loathing and paranoia.

Tell us about your history of mental illness again. That explains a great deal.

Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

`

`

Racist and bigots loom on this site. We support Hams, because both israel and the USA oversaw them be elected in a voting that was declared honest.

But when Hamas won and not Assad, who was israel's puppet, israel got mad and even with Palestinians.

I'm sorry and ashamed that we are not honest brokers and israel have boasted through their leaders that we are israeli servants and they are oue masters. Hard to believe, but yet it's true. The israeli leaders say out loud, America will do what we want hem to do...we own them.

Now back to my point, Hamas is an elected government and not a terrorist organization. Hamas was labelled by occupying jews as terrorists, when jews don't get their evil way.

Now this is the real facts and truth, jews in Palestine are the terrorists, who don't have any rights whatsoever to exist on land they stole by War Crime terrorism.

Israel is a sham, a goofy illusion, a menace, a savage tribe of occultist mishaps. evil beyond evil and they have no biblical claims to anything, because they are a potpourri of mixed sperms and eggs called converts, from all the pagans, heathens and malcontents of Satan mutt face litter.

Israeli jews have already been convicted of Supreme War Crimes in absentia, and are just criminal fugitives using stolen land to evade and circumvent human justice.

Israel jew never signed a treaty with us, but did so with the Red Arm Band Jew Marxist Communist.

But their final judgement will be their Truth bearing day and demise, forever more.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend above answers for me and if you look at the posts of decent people here they all denounce the murder of innocents/civilians via any form of terror ..islamic or Jewish ....
You are basically a twerp and don't be waiting for me .. begin denouncing the murderous Jews in Israeli against an innocent Palestinian population...
You realise they're reading your every word and and site you open.
Look for the van and remember they frequently wear black, perv.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You realise they're reading your every word and and site you open.
Look for the van and remember they frequently wear black, perv.
`

`

Still in denial, pedo?

It's u who is the pervert and it's u who has no life and it's u who is a recluse and an old ratbag and it's you whose posting 24/7 that's an illiterate, waiting for Truth seekers to post.

U are one demented pedo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,221 - 93,240 of114,481
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

613 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 529,545
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Clearwater 171,374
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristINSANITY is EVIL 715,530
Cleveland!! You better GET READY!!!!!! 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min JudgeNJury 255,453
Cleveland! Are you ready for the Second Coming:... 56 min Doctor REALITY 1
Goods 1 hr Abd88 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 598,693
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 3 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••