Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105657 May 23, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
They called Hitler insane but he was just very very angry at how his country was torn apart by Jews. In fact insanity is always the first defence of the liar against truth.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
So you are a religious extremist. Good to know. Now i know why you come across as insane. Your God is a Jew and you hate Jews.
Christianity was created by Jews Paul being on of them.
So you follow a religion which was formed by the people you call the devil.
What a dumbass.

Who are they??
Hitler was an evil person who not only murdered Jews but also Gypsies and the disabled. I suppose as a good christian you would also killed the disabled???
Exactly you are insane and you are the liar against truth.

You still have not answered my question.
If Jews are so powerful and they want you dead how are you still alive??
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105658 May 23, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

stop pretending you ignorant pathetic sh!tbag.. if its your WISH... make it happen you pathetic stooge... take your flacid ass to a fcuking airport or bus station, and put your pathetic carcass and gaping hole on a transport and COME ON THE FCUK BY... you pathetic whiney dope... dont just sit there crying like a palifcuking savages you poevce of sh!t....
COME AND GET ME BIG FUCKING SCUMBAG... whats the point of writing it twenty fcuking times like you got some fcuking mojo, you pathetic broke dipsh!T...COME donty just pretend big old coward... COME and GET MY mostly WOP ass.... if you have the balls and the airfare...
YOUR FCUKING DREAMS CAN COME TRUE....IF YOU GET OFF YOUR PATHETIC ASS AND ... C O M E and G E T ... ME !!!!!!!
you pathetic all typing GapingAhole........
COME TO LA thats WHERE I AM DAILY.....
`

`

`

u'll do this and u'll do that, what a bunch of BS!

give the Bronx guy your address in Santa Monica and Venice Beach, or STFU!

.... and show this site that u really are, hust an old f-kin drugged out coward, with a spinless brighton beach backbone.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105660 May 23, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
remember when he claimed jews of londomn were beating him up ???
i scoured the internet and public records... NEVER HAPPENED, however many islamic savages did attacks jews infidels and MANY RAPED WOMEN...
I am sad for my people being targeted with lies on a regular basis. I feel more sad for people like him who seemingly believe the crap they spout.
Isn't it called Londonistan in some circles.?
Everyone fights in England its part of the culture or maybe in most major cities in todays age.
Interestingly enough in Israel at least the Jewish areas male/female can walk around without the threat of violence st any time of the day. How many countries in the world can say the same.
I speak to many foreigners in Israel and it has given me some hope that the majority of Europeans i come across (not-Jewish) are aware of the Islamist problem in their various countries.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105661 May 23, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty's Tails
Editor's Note:
PSssssT .... tell the author NEVER to have rat Ratty use the word 'filthy'.. it just don't seem right. OK? Thanks.
You are being watched by the Anglicans.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105662 May 23, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sad for my people being targeted with lies on a regular basis. I feel more sad for people like him who seemingly believe the crap they spout.
Isn't it called Londonistan in some circles.?
Everyone fights in England its part of the culture or maybe in most major cities in todays age.
Interestingly enough in Israel at least the Jewish areas male/female can walk around without the threat of violence st any time of the day. How many countries in the world can say the same.
I speak to many foreigners in Israel and it has given me some hope that the majority of Europeans i come across (not-Jewish) are aware of the Islamist problem in their various countries.
`

`

you are bearing your stupid ignoeant soul to an idiot, who is a racist and a bigot. What a fk-in joke u are!
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105663 May 23, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

You are being watched by the Anglicans.
`

`

and u are being watched by dogs in heat!
jim

United States

#105664 May 23, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
^55
You are one hundred percent right and the human beings with righteous hearts see that Israeli jews don't want peace, but want to steal more Palestinians land under the gust veil of their endless lying evil and the might of zion controlled USA.
That's because Tribal Jewry are thieving evil marauders, who don't give a china-man's sh!t about America and USA's human life.
Their Talmudic Jewish Cults of quantum evilness knows no bounds and they use their jewish holohoax lie, to squash the people who challenge their lies. deceptions, barbarism and cruelty.
You have eyes to see but cannot see and you have ears to hear but cannot hear, you are the dlind leading the blind.....
GnA

Australia

#105665 May 23, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a religious extremist. Good to know. Now i know why you come across as insane. Your God is a Jew and you hate Jews.
Christianity was created by Jews Paul being on of them.
So you follow a religion which was formed by the people you call the devil.
What a dumbass.
Who are they??
Hitler was an evil person who not only murdered Jews but also Gypsies and the disabled. I suppose as a good christian you would also killed the disabled???
Exactly you are insane and you are the liar against truth.
You still have not answered my question.
If Jews are so powerful and they want you dead how are you still alive??
Hurry up pete answer him?

U cant can you!!!!!! Now that The Truth has exposed ur blindness and the lack of knowledge u have of the Word of God.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#105666 May 23, 2013
Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. Cicero himself certainly was not a nobody, and for one of this stature to have to "speak softly" shows that he was in the presence of a dangerously powerful sphere of influence, and on another occasion Cicero wrote: "The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."
DENG

Nanjing, China

#105667 May 23, 2013
BERNARDINO OF FELTRO. 15th century Italian priest. A mild man who extolled patience and charity in normal circumstances, he described himself as a "barking dog" when dealing with Jews: "Jewish usurers bleed the poor to death and grow fat on their substance, and I who live on alms, who feed on the bread of the poor, shall I then be mute before outraged charity? Dogs bark to protect those who feed them, and I, who am feed by the poor, shall I see them robbed of what belongs to them and keep silent?" (E. Flornoy, Le Bienbeureux Bernardin the Feltre)
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105668 May 23, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
you are bearing your stupid ignoeant soul to an idiot, who is a racist and a bigot. What a fk-in joke u are!
Any evidence to back up your OPINION of me??

Ignorant?
Soul??:-)

If you can show me where i am wrong go ahead. Otherwise dont make claims you cant back up.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105669 May 23, 2013
DENG wrote:
BERNARDINO OF FELTRO. 15th century Italian priest. A mild man who extolled patience and charity in normal circumstances, he described himself as a "barking dog" when dealing with Jews: "Jewish usurers bleed the poor to death and grow fat on their substance, and I who live on alms, who feed on the bread of the poor, shall I then be mute before outraged charity? Dogs bark to protect those who feed them, and I, who am feed by the poor, shall I see them robbed of what belongs to them and keep silent?" (E. Flornoy, Le Bienbeureux Bernardin the Feltre)
All you are showing is evidence backing up the claim that it was Christianity which perpetrated antisemitism in the Western world.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#105670 May 23, 2013
H.H. BEAMISH, in New York Speech, October 30, 1937: "The Boer War occurred 37 years ago. Boer means farmer. Many criticized a great power like Britain for trying to wipe out the Boers. Upon making inquiry, I found all the gold and diamond mines of South Africa were owned by Jews; that Rothschild controlled gold; Samuels controlled silver, Baum controlled other mining, and Moses controlled base metals. Anything these people touch they inevitably pollute."
DENG

Nanjing, China

#105671 May 23, 2013
DENG wrote:

POPE CLEMENT VIII: "All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor. Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live."

SURRRE, IT'S OBJECTIVE HISTORY, AND AN EXPOSER OF A CLASS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND WHAT THEY'VE BEEN UP TO IN HISTORY, NOT BASED ON ANYTHING ELSE, LIKE RACISM; NO RACISM HERE LIKE THE ZIONIST RACISM AS PRACTICED AGAINST THE PALESTINIANS--AND THE CHRISTIANS, BUT ALL REAL HISTORY AS DULY RECORDED.
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are showing is evidence backing up the claim that it was Christianity which perpetrated antisemitism in the Western world.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#105672 May 23, 2013
Rabbis to Boy Scouts: Lift ban on gay boys

An end to the exclusion of homosexual adults urged as well

May 23, 2013, 1:02 pm

NEW YORK (JTA)– More than 500 rabbis and cantors urged the Boy Scouts of America to drop its ban on homosexual members when the youth group’s National Council convenes in Dallas this week

THE "RABBIS" SHOULD BE TROTTED OFF TO PRISON IMMEDIATELY TO FACE A SENTENCE, FOR AN ATTACK ON AND DESTRUCTION OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS, OF 10 YEARS AT HARD LABOR.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Mount Sinai, NY

#105673 May 23, 2013
DENG wrote:
`

Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. Cicero himself certainly was not a nobody, and for one of this stature to have to "speak softly" shows that he was in the presence of a dangerously powerful sphere of influence, and on another occasion Cicero wrote: "The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."
`

^55

Hello Deng,...... how right Cicero was and we @ Mt. Sinai feel the same thoughts and feeling that Cicero felt. Jews' Talmudic union is under the Original Serpent, from the dark side of life...

International people, please don't be foolish enough to believe these insidious sinister pro- supporters for jews serial killers and terrorist for israel, who are documented as mass-murders in Russians Jew Revolution from 1917 to 1945.

That's where these Marxist freakish jew jewish Cult, were directly responsible for over 100 million Christians and non-jews being executed by these Red Army Commies Bolshevik Jews, without punishment. Unrevised History will bear me out of these honest Truth and fact.

So, whatever they call me and my fellow Truth seekers is inconsequential, because our faith and trust lies in our One True God, the Creator of All Creation.

And if any ignorant atheists comes stumbling by, we ask them to think of nothing, and then think of something being Created from nothing...which they cannot, but yet here we are.

So, we @ Sinai have the faith and more importantly, the trust, in a Grand Divine Creator and we believe in Jesus saying, that the oral "Pharisaic Pharisaism Cult" of Ancient time are the same written Jewish Talmudic Cult of modern times and are Satan Chosen people.

Just read their Talmudic books of bigotry, racism, supremacy and hatefulness and judge for yourselves.

Let us be like our Light and Way, Jesus Christ the perfect man and our Exemplar, who condemned and denounced these Evil Doers, with their Paganism and Occultism/. We serve no religions, but we do serve te One True Almighty God, to the best of our abilities, because we are imperfect/....We are Free thinkers!
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105674 May 23, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
POPE CLEMENT VIII: "All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor. Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live."
SURRRE, IT'S OBJECTIVE HISTORY, AND AN EXPOSER OF A CLASS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND WHAT THEY'VE BEEN UP TO IN HISTORY, NOT BASED ON ANYTHING ELSE, LIKE RACISM; NO RACISM HERE LIKE THE ZIONIST RACISM AS PRACTICED AGAINST THE PALESTINIANS--AND THE CHRISTIANS, BUT ALL REAL HISTORY AS DULY RECORDED.
<quoted text>
Firstly Paul the first christian was a Jew. So where all of the Jesus crew.
20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinians not sure the racism charge. Not to mention the fact that Jews are of all races.
Being anti-Christianity is not racism although under Hamas rule christians are attacked their shops burnt down etc. Look what happened to Bethleham and Beit Jala when the Palestinian Muslims overran the place using it as a military base. and so on.
Since we are speaking of facts. It is a well known fact that Western Antisemitism stems from Christianity. I suppose the only way to denounce Judaism as (not the right religion) especially since Christianity comes from Judaism, was to incite against Judaism.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Mount Sinai, NY

#105675 May 23, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Any evidence to back up your OPINION of me??
Ignorant?
Soul??:-)
If you can show me where i am wrong go ahead. Otherwise dont make claims you cant back up.
`

I hope Bobby doesnt answer you and your kind, because you and your kind have no truth in your spirit or your core essence!
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105676 May 23, 2013
DENG wrote:
Rabbis to Boy Scouts: Lift ban on gay boys
An end to the exclusion of homosexual adults urged as well
May 23, 2013, 1:02 pm
NEW YORK (JTA)– More than 500 rabbis and cantors urged the Boy Scouts of America to drop its ban on homosexual members when the youth group’s National Council convenes in Dallas this week
THE "RABBIS" SHOULD BE TROTTED OFF TO PRISON IMMEDIATELY TO FACE A SENTENCE, FOR AN ATTACK ON AND DESTRUCTION OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS, OF 10 YEARS AT HARD LABOR.
So you are bigot against Homosexuals.
I wonder how many of these rabbis were orthodox.
The Jewish reform movement is an extension of the "progressives".
Lucky you are not in charge and freedom of speech and choice to be your own person is still viable in the USA.
I think Christianity has already lost its ethics and morals by supporting Jihadists over Israel.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105677 May 23, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
`
I hope Bobby doesnt answer you and your kind, because you and your kind have no truth in your spirit or your core essence!
Thats funny coming from a religious fanatic who thinks he is a free thinker.

What is my kind than? do you know anything about me?
You and your kind chose to attack people personally since you have no answers to the real questions. DO you really have friends???
What have i said which is not true????
Remember Jesus was a Jew. So where the Appostles and Paul who created the religion. Originally the laws of Judaism were preached but they had to be taken out so people would actually join this new religion called Christianity,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min pusherman_ 775,283
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min hojo 559,498
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min AussieBobby 265,146
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr royal kannadiga 1,269
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,006
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 2 hr Jolly 23,970
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr Al Capone 5,109
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Lost In Transition 175,630
More from around the web