Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,181 - 93,200 of 114,973 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

4Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Editor's Note:
Poor Ratty!!! Jumping in and out of character .... but always in SewerEville.
Another profoundly banal comeback. Why do you think you're being watched, especially during the weekends, perv?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

the Great White hope wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to get you in the ring and Spa a little with you you know I could straighten you out teach you a lesson you won't soon forget your little fairy boy
stop pretending you ignorant pathetic sh!tbag.. if its your WISH... make it happen you pathetic stooge... take your flacid ass to a fcuking airport or bus station, and put your pathetic carcass and gaping hole on a transport and COME ON THE FCUK BY... you pathetic whiney dope... dont just sit there crying like a palifcuking savages you poevce of sh!t....

COME AND GET ME BIG FUCKING SCUMBAG... whats the point of writing it twenty fcuking times like you got some fcuking mojo, you pathetic broke dipsh!T...COME donty just pretend big old coward... COME and GET MY mostly WOP ass.... if you have the balls and the airfare...

YOUR FCUKING DREAMS CAN COME TRUE....IF YOU GET OFF YOUR PATHETIC ASS AND ... C O M E and G E T ... ME !!!!!!!

you pathetic all typing GapingAhole........

COME TO LA thats WHERE I AM DAILY.....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
London murder of a soldier, Boston, school Shootings etc ect but the BIG ELEPHANT in the room never mentioned: JEW's proxy wars JEWs proxy foreign policies of the west. The Big Elephant in the room. The carnage? blame the garbage we so freely accept from Jews and their lies.
muslims did it you islamic scumbag... too bad you werent hit by an errant bullet.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

4Pet snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer your Ratty racist abomination against humanity don't you SERPENT? But as SERpent you can leave all that hatred against the Palestinians in the Ratty character... yet you miss all that vile verminous hatred and joy at the death of Palestinian children ... and the racism ... don't you little boy lover? When's Ratty scampering back? We're waiting here for the vermin SEREPNT.
Your visions of snakes and other creatures are becoming more real to you, aren't they, perv? Let me know if they become more acute during the weekend, creepy dude.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

<quoted text>I'd like to get you in the ring and Spa a little with you you know I could straighten you out teach you a lesson you won't soon forget your little fairy boy
what no pepsi challenge and perdue test, you pathetic old assbnag and filthy perverted iranian drunk.... do you wanna SPA me real bad ????

Fly OUT we have plenty of RING's,, to SPA... hahahahahaha

did you get it yet dipsh!t "boxer" ITS SPAR, inless your seeking touches on my ball sack, i knmow how you homoz live italian stytalliaon... but i'm not gay, like you Borsh1y... but if you wanna bring crimsh1t or cupcake, i'll charity fcuk them. "IN THE SPA RING" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ohdipshIT 3rd world ingrate and stupid fcuk boxer... its SPAR... you fcuking piece of ignorant lacks credibility laughable sh!t

SPAR.....

ladies and gents, i think freaky drunkard wants to rub my back and ball sac... while he SPAS me... what a fagg) t... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahs FreakandFag
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Ok how about this animal fcuking stooge.. you come to LA,i'll pick you up... i'll bring a goat so you can SPA, it... just dont spa it with your filthy Kok in its innocent ass... will that help, you ignorant 3rd world FaggyFuck ?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

WHAT LESSON... how to SPA my ball sac ???

I hope you use herbal products... you filthy perverted savage....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty/SERPENT .... the same verminous shit that rejoices at the death of children.
we cry for jewish kids... its the savages martyr pieces of sh!t that no one cares about.... get it right...

they blow up so fast, and deservingly so...

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

why does the Mental Hospital allow you to use the computer !?!?!?!!?
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer your Ratty racist abomination against humanity don't you SERPENT? But as SERpent you can leave all that hatred against the Palestinians in the Ratty character... yet you miss all that vile verminous hatred and joy at the death of Palestinian children ... and the racism ... don't you little boy lover? When's Ratty scampering back? We're waiting here for the vermin SEREPNT.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty's Tails
Editor's Note:
PSssssT .... tell the author NEVER to have rat Ratty use the word 'filthy'.. it just don't seem right. OK? Thanks.
tyour piece of sh1t god authorized the use, in particular on this thread with jeffersh!tz the sheithead you, and that perverted weed wacker who doesnt know how easy is it to fulfill his perverted barbaric dreams.... so fcuk you ... you filthy islamic scumbag and gaza loving skank... rachel corrie, may her worthless grave be spat on daily... by helmet heads......
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

RADEKT wrote:
why does the Mental Hospital allow you to use the computer !?!?!?!!?
<quoted text>
no doubt stealing it from some doped up infidel...

judge to the muslim: why did you steal that apple ?.
muslim scumbag response: what about all those jews who stole oranges ?.

you just cant make this sh!t up....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane. If you really believe that Jews are so powerful than if they wanted you dead, you would be dead.
remember when he claimed jews of londomn were beating him up ???

i scoured the internet and public records... NEVER HAPPENED, however many islamic savages did attacks jews infidels and MANY RAPED WOMEN...
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
They called Hitler insane but he was just very very angry at how his country was torn apart by Jews. In fact insanity is always the first defence of the liar against truth.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
So you are a religious extremist. Good to know. Now i know why you come across as insane. Your God is a Jew and you hate Jews.
Christianity was created by Jews Paul being on of them.
So you follow a religion which was formed by the people you call the devil.
What a dumbass.

Who are they??
Hitler was an evil person who not only murdered Jews but also Gypsies and the disabled. I suppose as a good christian you would also killed the disabled???
Exactly you are insane and you are the liar against truth.

You still have not answered my question.
If Jews are so powerful and they want you dead how are you still alive??
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

stop pretending you ignorant pathetic sh!tbag.. if its your WISH... make it happen you pathetic stooge... take your flacid ass to a fcuking airport or bus station, and put your pathetic carcass and gaping hole on a transport and COME ON THE FCUK BY... you pathetic whiney dope... dont just sit there crying like a palifcuking savages you poevce of sh!t....
COME AND GET ME BIG FUCKING SCUMBAG... whats the point of writing it twenty fcuking times like you got some fcuking mojo, you pathetic broke dipsh!T...COME donty just pretend big old coward... COME and GET MY mostly WOP ass.... if you have the balls and the airfare...
YOUR FCUKING DREAMS CAN COME TRUE....IF YOU GET OFF YOUR PATHETIC ASS AND ... C O M E and G E T ... ME !!!!!!!
you pathetic all typing GapingAhole........
COME TO LA thats WHERE I AM DAILY.....
`

`

`

u'll do this and u'll do that, what a bunch of BS!

give the Bronx guy your address in Santa Monica and Venice Beach, or STFU!

.... and show this site that u really are, hust an old f-kin drugged out coward, with a spinless brighton beach backbone.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
remember when he claimed jews of londomn were beating him up ???
i scoured the internet and public records... NEVER HAPPENED, however many islamic savages did attacks jews infidels and MANY RAPED WOMEN...
I am sad for my people being targeted with lies on a regular basis. I feel more sad for people like him who seemingly believe the crap they spout.
Isn't it called Londonistan in some circles.?
Everyone fights in England its part of the culture or maybe in most major cities in todays age.
Interestingly enough in Israel at least the Jewish areas male/female can walk around without the threat of violence st any time of the day. How many countries in the world can say the same.
I speak to many foreigners in Israel and it has given me some hope that the majority of Europeans i come across (not-Jewish) are aware of the Islamist problem in their various countries.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty's Tails
Editor's Note:
PSssssT .... tell the author NEVER to have rat Ratty use the word 'filthy'.. it just don't seem right. OK? Thanks.
You are being watched by the Anglicans.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sad for my people being targeted with lies on a regular basis. I feel more sad for people like him who seemingly believe the crap they spout.
Isn't it called Londonistan in some circles.?
Everyone fights in England its part of the culture or maybe in most major cities in todays age.
Interestingly enough in Israel at least the Jewish areas male/female can walk around without the threat of violence st any time of the day. How many countries in the world can say the same.
I speak to many foreigners in Israel and it has given me some hope that the majority of Europeans i come across (not-Jewish) are aware of the Islamist problem in their various countries.
`

`

you are bearing your stupid ignoeant soul to an idiot, who is a racist and a bigot. What a fk-in joke u are!
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

You are being watched by the Anglicans.
`

`

and u are being watched by dogs in heat!
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
^55
You are one hundred percent right and the human beings with righteous hearts see that Israeli jews don't want peace, but want to steal more Palestinians land under the gust veil of their endless lying evil and the might of zion controlled USA.
That's because Tribal Jewry are thieving evil marauders, who don't give a china-man's sh!t about America and USA's human life.
Their Talmudic Jewish Cults of quantum evilness knows no bounds and they use their jewish holohoax lie, to squash the people who challenge their lies. deceptions, barbarism and cruelty.
You have eyes to see but cannot see and you have ears to hear but cannot hear, you are the dlind leading the blind.....
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a religious extremist. Good to know. Now i know why you come across as insane. Your God is a Jew and you hate Jews.
Christianity was created by Jews Paul being on of them.
So you follow a religion which was formed by the people you call the devil.
What a dumbass.
Who are they??
Hitler was an evil person who not only murdered Jews but also Gypsies and the disabled. I suppose as a good christian you would also killed the disabled???
Exactly you are insane and you are the liar against truth.
You still have not answered my question.
If Jews are so powerful and they want you dead how are you still alive??
Hurry up pete answer him?

U cant can you!!!!!! Now that The Truth has exposed ur blindness and the lack of knowledge u have of the Word of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

427 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 532,413
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Strength and Honor 172,262
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min KENTUCKY 720,170
Friends who want to share daily living experiences (Oct '11) 6 min Holy dr Shrink 8,191
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min number four 224,018
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 30 min Blk Star 24
To protect our hair 33 min hair weaving 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,380
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 5 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••