Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105485 May 21, 2013
Sergio wrote:
The only road to peace in the the middle east and peace for Israel is for them to recognize that the justice for the palestinians is the first step and only path. Even if they fulfill their agenda of destroying Syria and then Iran to achieve peace, This kind of peace resolution will not only be extremely risky, but a greater threat will rise from the ashes and will be invisible to their defenses. Ultimately Israel will be destroyed. All because they feel they are entitled to a land exclusively for jews and they believe that every other people are second class. They need to put their egos in check before it is too late. Unfortunately because of the current technologically advanced military that they and their allies hold, they are continuing to take the wrong road to resolving the threats they face and in doing so they are pushing those who seek justice into a corner. Long term, it is just a matter of time before this plot blows up in their face. We are all human beings and all children of God and until all religions embrace this, there will continue to be extremists in every religion. God bless us all and may we have peace on earth God willing.
`

Listen up Sergio, Israel and israeli jews are terrorist, that are Occupying land they stole from meek, helpless, defenseless Palestinian that were simply great farmers and plow sharers.

Jews' Crimes against humanity are endless, dating back to jew Russian Revolution, where jews murdered over 100 million Christians and non-jews, with total immunity and impunity. Then they went to Palestine and stole the Palestinian land by Terrorism and for 66 years have tortured, murdered and Ethnic cleansed the Race of Palestinians farmers, where only their off-springs are in Jew's concentration camps.

Do u got that Truth and fact so far?

Why in Gods creation would you suggest that the Palestinians make peace with the tyrannical Israel cowardly jews, that created a Supreme Holocaust on the Palestinian human beings*?

Please, answer this simple question for me...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105486 May 21, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
that the Palestinians make peace with the tyrannical Israel cowardly jews, that created a Supreme Holocaust on the Palestinian human beings*?
Please, answer this simple question for me...
Try to remember to shave a space somewhere in the middle your uni-brow tomorrow, hag.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105487 May 21, 2013
Sergio wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be shy. tell us what you really think. lol.
Do you have an original thought other then vulgarity?
`

`

Did i embarassed u and your little twisted snail mind/?

I'm very educated and i see that u are not...

And i give thanks to Almighty God that i'm more educated on facts and truth on the occultist groups called Talmudic jews in israel, insteas of spewing falsehoods and lies abour peace with terrorist serial killing israeli war crime convert cult jews...
Sergio

Cambridge, Canada

#105488 May 21, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
And i give thanks to Almighty God that i'm more educated on facts and truth on the occultist groups called Talmudic jews in israel, insteas of spewing falsehoods and lies abour peace with terrorist serial killing israeli war crime convert cult jews...
i wasn't sure about you, I though that you might be a clown. Thanks for clearing that up psycho! LMFAO!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105490 May 21, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Give me a break, hag. From your lame attempts at philosophy and 'research', to your atrocious punctuation and syntax, there is NO way you could be mistaken for an educated person. What a laughable fool you are.
Anthony garcia

New York, NY

#105491 May 21, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
i'd love to lock your old bigoted racist arse up!
I went to the homeless camp at king kullell it was abandondonded I'm walking up to csrl work
GnA

Australia

#105492 May 21, 2013
Israelites own the land they were there even before the palestine nation was born.
Michael

Richmond, Australia

#105493 May 21, 2013
I would just like to say that after reading all the comments on here, that are for once NOT all "deth to Israel, Hezbollah are heroes" ect... that you see everywhere else.. i now love this site.
GnA

Australia

#105494 May 21, 2013
Michael

God is good. I stand for the Truth's of God concerning The Lands of Israel and his people the Israelites.

The Israelites are the original branches but some have been chopped off for their unbelief in Jesus Christ. and we the wild branches have replaced the branches which were chopped off.

We as believers need to bring Gods Truth not only to the World but the Israelites who do not believe in Jesus Christ. How much more of a blessing will it be if his people would turn to Jesus Christ the way it please's God
Almighty The God of Israel The True Living God.

In regards to The Lands of Israel. If God has given the Land they Live on to Abraham "Humanly Speaking" the founder of the Jewish Nation. Than they rightfully own it. If God was a lier than They would not be there today. God has kept his word the covenant he made with Abraham was an "Everlasting" covenant "it see's no end" The Lord alone scattered them and Re-gathered them back to The Land he gave his friend Abraham.

For these arrogant people to say Israel stole the Lands of Palestine you only have to stand and Believe The Word of God and The Truths it Holds concerning the very Land of the Israelites which has existed for a very long time. Longer than the Nation of Palestine. And allah and islam put together. The Word of God concerning these Lands existed. it is Gods evidence "which these unbelievers need because they do not believe" to tell the World who rightfuly owns the Land of the caananites "humanly speaking" since The God of Israel created all things all things belong to him and he does as he will's.
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#105495 May 22, 2013
GnA wrote:
Michael
I stand for the Israelites.
In regards to The Lands of Palestine these arrogant people to say Israel stole the Lands of Palestine
Ah ok so it's true the land was stolen.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105498 May 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
This is the real face of the Palestinian
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/20/is...
Israel need to be strong no matter what!!!!!
Go Whatever, may you and yours live long and prosper...

Fcuk palestine and the violent perverted islamic savages within.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105499 May 22, 2013
fcuk petesh!t and its breeders.

the following is petesh1ts conception video, ironically the pedigree jackasses uncles Lil joPey the dope, and Booby StupidBitch are also his tag team daddys...

fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105501 May 22, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
T
"fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine"
i think he's got it... worthless petesh!t that it is.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105502 May 22, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
Poor Ratty! Drunk from a mixture of sewer piss and beer the little vermin was ranting its hatred of humanity:
"fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine fcuk petesh!t Fcuk palestine" Ratty squealed and squealed and squealed as the wind howled around his SewerEville hovel.
Poor Ratty!!!
are you still getting beat up by jews on the mean streets of jew run london ?... Oh wait, they call it Londonstan, not Londonberg... you filthy religious lying piece of sh!t.
GnA

Australia

#105503 May 22, 2013
Say what u want it doesn't change the Word of God.
rtloder

Australia

#105505 May 22, 2013
Israel was the temptation placed before the apostates of the Covenant.
The trial of Judgement set against the Jew.
Ww1, The Russian Revolution, WW 2 and the Cold War .
Gave the Jew the opportunity to violate the the religion of ( p) Abraham in the most abhorrent way.
By replacing the Messiah Event with the
worship of themselves as the Redeemer.
By establishing Israel without metaphysical occurrence they in fact are claiming to be God.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105506 May 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>If million of Jews had been massacred in WWII, their grand children would not be able to watch the swastika in Israel. Worse is yet to come. The Netanyahu regime is debating erecting a statue of St.Adolpho in front of the Knesset as it finally admits that he was the patron saint of the state of Israel. It is Nazi money, Nazi training, Nazi arming of the Haganah and Nazi Havaara Agreement which made the state of Israel. No wonder the Israeli state president was making the Natzi salute at the opening of parliament in 1948.
I am sorry but you and your kind are very miss guided, you are so clueless about this issue. Your mission is to kill all who don't believe like you do and that is a sin in itself. Quit doing satans job,quit doing his bidding. You have more freedom than you know.
GnA

Australia

#105507 May 22, 2013
How can they claim to be god when some worship Jesus Christ?
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105508 May 22, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
i think he's got it... worthless petesh!t that it is.
Hes just pissed they caught him in the act. LOL
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105509 May 22, 2013
Sandman 88

to the evil Cult of convert jews....

`

israel terrorist jew jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine, nor for that fact in the Middle east.

.... and for these nasty cowardly israeli jews to stop Palestinians from fishing is a War Crime, that's adding up to additional charges and Crimes against Humanity, by these jew cowardly converted savages....

..... and for these jew terrorist to extend anything in Palestine is beyond reality of being just Devil's helpers.

These jews are War crime Fugitive that were convicted of War Crimes in absentia...

Doesn't anyone get it yet..??

Israel is a sham and hellish mockery to civilized human beings and the israeli terrorist jews are fugitives from human Justice, but not Godly Justice...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of planes REALLY flew into the twin t... 3 min Doctor REALITY 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Liam 541,877
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Seentheotherside 600,935
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min thewordofme 738,077
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min bacon hater 95,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Dr_Zorderz 258,988
I'm voting for Joe Biden 14 min andet1987 4
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr lili 148
•••
Enter and win $5000