Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,041 - 93,060 of 117,974 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#105455 May 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

With the pain and suffering in Syria, it figures you'd come up with a jaundiced, twisted view, old crone.
`

`

`

the pain and suffering in Syria was brought about by israel and illiterates racist bigots like you.

You deserve to be put on trial for your shilling postings, that everyone ignores and is disgusted with. You are a completed a-hole and a real mindless pedo troll/.

World would be a better place to live in, if people like you were institutionalized for their collaborating jew terrorist supporting evilness and their hate filled bigotry.

I turned 20 on May 5th and when I read the hatefulness you spew towards and to Petesake, it makes me sick.

You have the unmitigated gall to use perversion against Peresake, a person you've threatened daily with innuendos and illegal hate crime terrorism stalking threats/..

Do not post me, you filthy evil sick perverted evil monstrous freak/.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105456 May 21, 2013
IDiOTR wrote:
NFl now you horn me up to give you on this thread to give you head... BWhahaAA you fault! HEHEHE
Are you upset, Somalian pirate? Why do you and your people rob commercial vessels off the coast of east Africa?

USA

#105457 May 21, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>

Petesake, makes me sick.
You have the unmitigated gall to use perversion against Peresake, a person you've threatened daily with innuendos and illegal hate crime terrorism stalking threats/..
Do you actually think you can fool others into believing you're anything more than ONE illiterate hag who spends her time trying to look as is she's a contingent? My gawd you're a dumb babbling crone.

USA

#105459 May 21, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bobbalina!.. great post and thanks for your support. I can't speak for myself.
You know my devil is terrifying.! We see it in me, the little boy lover with every post. A reflection of Christ and my drunken Father.
What's the matter perv? Are those who watch making you sleepless tonight?
Are you starting to see the demons and snaked again?

USA

#105462 May 21, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you got a turd to munch on Ratty? Get back to SewerEville you harassing Obdurate Jew.
The lack of sleep has not only made you cranky, it's also made you even more dull, pervert.

Just remember that they conspire, they watch, they record, and they report.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105463 May 21, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
the pain and suffering in Syria was brought about by israel and illiterates racist bigots like you.
You deserve to be put on trial for your shilling postings, that everyone ignores and is disgusted with. You are a completed a-hole and a real mindless pedo troll/.
World would be a better place to live in, if people like you were institutionalized for their collaborating jew terrorist supporting evilness and their hate filled bigotry.
I turned 20 on May 5th and when I read the hatefulness you spew towards and to Petesake, it makes me sick.
The reason for many problems in the world is that people like you blame the Jews instead of focusing on the real culprits. Its very sad times and your post shows how ridiculous it all is.
Syria civil war was brought about by Israel? So you believe its in Israels interests to bring down a Secular Assad and help to bring another Islamic Extremist country into existence on its own border? Makes no sense.
You have an interesting outlook on Justice and freedom of speech. Do you consider yourself a Progressive?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105464 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
91% of your bullshit is lies ... let the thread choose ... I haven't the time or the inclination to tread through such bullshit a second time.
The Anglicans are watching, recording are reporting. They know everything and they have the pictures to prove it.
GnA

Australia

#105467 May 21, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. This is biblically correct. But when one talks about "the Americans" one does not mean every American. What is meant is the rotten rulers of America. The American people is also a victim of their mischiefs, same as the Jews, or the Brits or the French.
Thank Orion

I guess that goes with all Cultures you have ur innocent people and than those who really wanna do evil.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105469 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anglicans are being led by a Jew; A rich Jew businessman. A perfect act of subversion. A classic and glorious example of the blind leading the blind. They NEED to watch and listen to me and learn truth. Get as many as you can to read my posts. The church is dead. People must seek the truth of Christ and the Lord God, Great master of Creation in their own sweet way from now on. All glory be to the Lord God of LOVE. Be glad
Go Rich Jews,

fcuk.... all muslims... especially the pakifcuking savages sh!thead ones.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105470 May 21, 2013
how can the jews be oppressing palefcukingsavages, when they themselves claim to have everything under control AS HAMAS !!!!!!!!!! while shopping in the malls.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105471 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed; you have your Finklesteins and 'than' you have your Netanyahus
then you have 1.2 billion degenerate muslims, ruining everything... mecca needs mach 10 tornados.
Sergio

Cambridge, Canada

#105472 May 21, 2013
The only road to peace in the the middle east and peace for Israel is for them to recognize that the justice for the palestinians is the first step and only path. Even if they fulfill their agenda of destroying Syria and then Iran to achieve peace, This kind of peace resolution will not only be extremely risky, but a greater threat will rise from the ashes and will be invisible to their defenses. Ultimately Israel will be destroyed. All because they feel they are entitled to a land exclusively for jews and they believe that every other people are second class. They need to put their egos in check before it is too late. Unfortunately because of the current technologically advanced military that they and their allies hold, they are continuing to take the wrong road to resolving the threats they face and in doing so they are pushing those who seek justice into a corner. Long term, it is just a matter of time before this plot blows up in their face. We are all human beings and all children of God and until all religions embrace this, there will continue to be extremists in every religion. God bless us all and may we have peace on earth God willing.
GnA

Australia

#105475 May 21, 2013
NO!!!

The Only True Peace is when this world finally believes in Jesus Christ. That is True Peace.

Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace and because the World does not believe they do not know peace. The True messengers of Jesus Christ preach this peace about Faith in Jesus Christ about believing in What Jesus Christ did.

About giving his life for our freedom "he who believes" is free indeed.

But in regards to peace with palestine "we all want peace" but "humanly speaking" how
Can u make peace if the Palestinian leaders praise terrorist who murdered an innocent jewish father?

How can u make peace with palestinian politicians who says if the had their hands on a nuclear bomb they would use it on Israel.

If this is the way their leaders are it shows their true nature its exposing the evil thats within. Is it a sign of God? Of course it is those things dont happen for a reason. It lets The Israelites know the real thoughts of those who do not reconise Israel or the Rights of the Israelites to exist.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#105476 May 21, 2013
This is the real face of the Palestinian

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/20/is...

Israel need to be strong no matter what!!!!!
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105477 May 21, 2013
Sergio wrote:
The only road to peace in the the middle east and peace for Israel is for them to recognize that the justice for the palestinians is the first step and only path. Even if they fulfill their agenda of destroying Syria and then Iran to achieve peace, This kind of peace resolution will not only be extremely risky, but a greater threat will rise from the ashes and will be invisible to their defenses. Ultimately Israel will be destroyed. All because they feel they are entitled to a land exclusively for jews and they believe that every other people are second class. They need to put their egos in check before it is too late. Unfortunately because of the current technologically advanced military that they and their allies hold, they are continuing to take the wrong road to resolving the threats they face and in doing so they are pushing those who seek justice into a corner. Long term, it is just a matter of time before this plot blows up in their face. We are all human beings and all children of God and until all religions embrace this, there will continue to be extremists in every religion. God bless us all and may we have peace on earth God willing.
`

...." Bull Sh!t "
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105478 May 21, 2013
cartooni wrote:
`

`

how can the jews be oppressing palefcukingsavages, when they themselves claim to have everything under control AS HAMAS !!!!!!!!!! while shopping in the malls.
`

`

u ignorant f-head, go back to drugging yourself, because you surely are one stupid mofemme..., u old dopey dwarf head...!
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105479 May 21, 2013
GnA wrote:
NO!!!
The Only True Peace is when this world finally believes in Jesus Christ. That is True Peace.
Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace and because the World does not believe they do not know peace. The True messengers of Jesus Christ preach this peace about Faith in Jesus Christ about believing in What Jesus Christ did.
But in regards to peace with palestine "we all want peace" but "humanly speaking" how
Can u make peace if the Palestinian leaders praise terrorist who murdered an innocent jewish father?
How can u make peace with palestinian politicians who says if the had their hands on a nuclear bomb they would use it on Israel.
If this is the way their leaders are it shows their true nature its exposing the evil thats within. Is it a sign of God? Of course it is those things dont happen for a reason. It lets The Israelites know the real thoughts of those who do not reconise Israel or the Rights of the Israelites to exist.
`

`

U know nothing and u post nothing...
Sergio

Cambridge, Canada

#105480 May 21, 2013
GnA wrote:
NO!!!
You are exposing the evil within you by your response. All of humanity has good and evil within us. when you take all the religious fanatics, war mongers and psychos out of the picture, you will find that 99.99 percent of humanity just wants to live in peace with a reasonable degree of comfort. Clearly this reply is not intended for you but for the majority to consider. As you have been measured and found to be a fanatic(still better then psycho i guess). Make no mistake you are part of the problem dude!

USA

#105481 May 21, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
U know nothing and u post nothing...
You have such a way with words, hag.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105482 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
This is the real face of the Palestinian
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/20/is...
Israel need to be strong no matter what!!!!!
`

`

why should anyone believe a "convert" bigoted racist, whose a liar.

You admitted to being a a "convert" jew, that thinks the jews had every right for being responsible for Jesus Christ death. U sound like your fellow jew, Sarah Silverman

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 6 min BBS 744
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 733,053
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 30 min yon 2,424
rock n roll ain't noise pollution 35 min pusherman_ 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min River Tam 226,359
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 258,001
Are truck drivers faithful?? (Sep '08) 1 hr Ginger 64 169
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 538,995
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 599,943
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Blck 106