Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
93,021 - 93,040 of 115,849 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

And the Palestine land Issue should be laid to rest they have no claim to Lands of Israel. The True Living God gave the Land of the Caananites to Abraham "Humanly Speaking" The Founder of the Jewish Nation as a special possesion. This is found in the Word of God which has existed longer than any book.

Existed Longer than the Palestine Nation
Existed Longer than any of these Goverments.

The Israelites existed way before Palestine was even a thought. Even before there ancestors the phillistines came into existence.

The Word of God concerning these Lands Existed.

Not one of you'se can bring me evidence as old as the Word of God which claim palestine owns the Lands.

allah did not exist in those days, islam was not even established But The Israelites Existed They were a small group and now look at them The strongest nation in the middle east.

And Jeremiah 31 tells us Israel is the "greatest of nation's"

So how can the land of Israel belong to Palestine when palestine has not existed as long as the Israelites?

And how can muslims claim the lands belong to allah when allah has not existed as long as The Word of God?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an antisemite,.
Is that why your racist accounts were deleted, perv? Do you ever wonder why you're being watched?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesnakes wrote:
You're not an antisemite only when you say Jews are the Master Race, European Jews are God's chosen people, Jews do not run the Federal Reserve, Jews did not murder Christ, Jews are innocent, Jews are righteous, Jews can are you an antisemite.
I enjoy witnessing the painful hatred which rules your twisted thoughts, perv. Have you seen those who watch you lately? You have, haven't you?

Now go look for employment, boy.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
`

`

`

You're not an antisemite only when you say Jews are the Master Race, European Jews are God's chosen people, Jews do not run the Federal Reserve, Jews did not murder Christ, Jews are innocent, Jews are righteous, Jews can murder with impunity, Jews do NOT run Hollywood, Jews love America and did not cause all those world wars, etc etc. When you speak the TRUTH about Jews, etc etc ... then and then only are you an antisemite.
`

~

Hello Petesake,...

In certain Countries, speaking and thinking the real Truth about Tribal Jewry can get you arrested.

That's why we love this Historical Site, because we @ Sinai can post the real Truth about these sinister plagueis creatures with impunity,...and tell how these little hobbit freakish looking devils have affected both Americans and the Palestinians alike.

Since: May 13

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

War soon

Syria said its troops destroyed an Israeli vehicle that crossed into its territory from the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights on Tuesday and warned that any attempt to violate its sovereignty would meet "immediate and firm retaliation".

latest News:

http://tersee.com/#q=syria&t=text
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
"bulldozed with justification" .... such bullshit and just lies lies and more lies. You use the guise of the 'law of the dominant' as Hitler did you NAzi scumbag liar. The whole world is aware of your tired lying you a$$wipe and the countless number of UN Resolutions which aim to turn these crimes against humanity around in favour of the Palestinians. Keep spewing out your lies dork, because your own words condemn you.

He's crazy we should ignore him.
I had a bulldozer
And I cleared my land .
That went OK .
Many birds and bees were dislodged.
Alah gave me permission.
For humans are Angles if they are accepted in Heaven.
Jews have the authority of Satin
And nobody else to clear the Palestinian
People from their land.

Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

observer007 wrote:
War soon

`

Syria said its troops destroyed an Israeli vehicle that crossed into its territory from the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights on Tuesday and warned that any attempt to violate its sovereignty would meet "immediate and firm retaliation".
latest News:
http://tersee.com/#q=syria&t=text
`

Good for Syria!

Israel and their jewish cult will reap exactly what it has sown and justly so!

Israel thought that Assad would go down easy, Assad is Victorious and now let Hezbollah ball begin...

Israeli jews will "not' fight on the ground and that's a proven fact and truth/! That's because israeli are proven jewish cowards in 2006 and will "not" die for israel's lies and massive deceptions/.

I said there should be no peace with these War Crime Terrorist jews, just endlessly fighting them and until the the Terrorist jews surrender.

We all know that you cannot negotiate peace with Terrorist, so why does the Palestinians have to negotiate with terrorist Israel and its War Crime convicted fugitive jews/?

Jews are thieving occupiers, who are illegal aliens from 1948...
Anthony garcia

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~
Hello Petesake,...
In certain Countries, speaking and thinking the real Truth about Tribal Jewry can get you arrested.
That's why we love this Historical Site, because we @ Sinai can post the real Truth about these sinister plagueis creatures with impunity,...and tell how these little hobbit freakish looking devils have affected both Americans and the Palestinians alike.
I'm gonna be a little late my nazi skin head meeting ran a little later than expected one hour with the white flag hiel hitler...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Blobbalina of Sinai 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Good for Syria!
With the pain and suffering in Syria, it figures you'd come up with a jaundiced, twisted view, old crone.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

GnA wrote:
FOOLS.
Only those with no knowledge would blame all jews and say all Israelites are devils children. Have u not read Romans 11?
Yes the scripture tells us that Jesus called the "unbelieving Israelites" the devils children. Why?
Simple because they did not believe in his message and wanted to kill him.
Now understand this. Not all Israelites were unbelievers. You have the 12 Apostles who went out and Preached Salvation through Jesus Christ Son of God. And there were many more Israelites who believed in Jesus Christ.
This is found in Romans 11.
It was the teachers of religious law who planned the arrest of Jesus Christ and it was Judas who sealed the betrayal with a kiss.
So in the end it was some and not all. To say Jews in a way that puts all Jews to blame is incorrect.
You only have to read Romans 11 to know the Truth.
Good point. This is biblically correct. But when one talks about "the Americans" one does not mean every American. What is meant is the rotten rulers of America. The American people is also a victim of their mischiefs, same as the Jews, or the Brits or the French.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
guess it takes a real man to threaten a 20 year-old female .... do you punch your keyboard with your knuckle dusters big man?
For a moment, you almost sounded as if you were a man rather than the mealy-mouthed rodent you really are, perv. Had any of your racist accounts deleted lately, fool?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
So you're backsliding into your familiar mantras. I knew the meds would wear off and you'd be left with the same repetitive visions of demons and snakes rolling around in your crusty mind, perv.

That's why you disappear for periods of time, isn't it, perv? They take you away and fill your veins with psychoactive drugs, don't they?

They're watching as you bang away on your ancient computer, creep.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there Petie,
I'm the Sandman 88 and proud to know any friend of Wayne Garrett and associates.
I'm different than Wayne Garrett and friends,(no disrespect intended) i'm a straight up 88, who believes the Holocaust by jews in Germany, where Hitler and the German people had illegally murdered over 6 million Occultist Talmudic jews, was a Jewish Fable, by spawned eggs and sperms in a kettle mixture of 'convert' mutt-face's elixir. General Patton called these vulgaris nasty and dirty creatures, that defecate and crapped on the floor.
**88 means i'm a proud Fenier of the jews' Holohoax and that jews are from Satans Lairs,...just like Jesus stated and that they are endless Liars. Liars, Liars,.....just like what you've said in your posting above.
Nice to make your acquaintance, and i;m the Sandman 88 from Johnnie's bees good and Tara tara in the biker's Port.
another garrett scumbag pretending to be a port jeffershit other than Sybil... your stupid god make you a degenerate despised piece odf sh!t like your garre3tt assbags ???? i hoipe you enjoy blowing Jopey and Booby, it seems to be a requirement... you 888b HOMOand HUGE GAPING HOLE....
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Petie....
If any Truthful righteous human being delves into unrevised History of Germany and the German people and Adolf Hitler,
they'll find the Truth.. The German people were set up by Stalin, Eisenhower, Churchill and DeGaul, but leading the set-up were Tribal Jewry.
Adolf Hitler never ever violated International Law, nor did he violate Geneva Convention.
It'e the Zionist below that should of has his head on trial...for War Crimes and a Holocaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
its petey, you ignorant ass bag.... you speak just like a perverted garrett pretending top be an admirer.... got ass ?, i'm sure petesh1t will provide some...

now get onj your knees and service your BOOBLINA mastas, you perverted douche and PETIE WORSHIPING STOOGE... doesnt your stuoid as sh!t god ever help you filthy dfegenerates with your postsw, you racist sh!tbags...

GO IDF, go IAF, GO MOSSAD, and Go, you awesome Zionists whoever you are... oh yeah and fcuk the Sybilesque scum from port jeffershit, their hovel deserves some drone attention...
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
"bulldozed with justification" .... such bullshit and just lies lies and more lies. You use the guise of the 'law of the dominant' as Hitler did you NAzi scumbag liar. The whole world is aware of your tired lying you a$$wipe and the countless number of UN Resolutions which aim to turn these crimes against humanity around in favour of the Palestinians. Keep spewing out your lies dork, because your own words condemn you.
go bulldozers... well, the ones plowing palisavage sheitholes...

we should start a bulldozer fund...
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
back to more babbling for noones sake.
You have still not given any examples.
If a building is used for military purposes according to the laws of war it is a viable target. The only buildings i can think of which were bulldozed where used as military facilities or owned by terrorists.
You mean the number of UN resolutions which aim to discriminate against Israel.

You have still not given examples of what i am lying about. I have asked numerous times already. If you had any credibility in the first place you are loosing it fast.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!!! LIAR!! LIAR!
"Then assembled together the CHIEF PRIESTS, AND THE SCRIBES, and the ELDERS OF THE PEOPLE, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas, And consulted that they might TAKE JESUS BY SUBTILTY, AND KILL HIM. But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people."
Matthew 26:3-5, KJV
Just how many more lies are you going to tout before your mutt-head blows up?
So your evidence is a book written by a person after Jesus was dead in another part of the world. Now you give more insight in how you reach your conclusions.

THE BIBLE IS NOT FACT.
Whether the Jews supported the killing of Jesus or not is irrelevant it was the Romans who killed him.

Dont forget Jesus was a Jew.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
r lying bullshit you damn twerp. All lies. But the world is waking up to the truth.
It confuses you to worship a Jewish god, doesn't it, perv?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith in my Lard ass, Grating Master of Cretinism does not require 'evidence'... that's my hole of pointed rhoids of faith and damn muttfaced nutjob.
'
Jesus was Jew!
How does it feel to hate your own god, perv? You may use your own words to explain your conundrum.
Anthony garcia

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

I'm at pax and they won't let me stay the night social. Wont pay and I can't stay at janines called can I stay in the shed ill fix pallets and deliver tommer o for eight hours if I can stay in shed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

338 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 172,602
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min River Tam 722,580
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 21 min Truths 48,600
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Truths 599,155
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 31 min Why because u 12
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Patrick 224,740
Same -sex marriages are of OF THE DEVIL 1 hr passing by 16
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 257,179
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liam 533,887