Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

orion

Somerset West, South Africa

#105412 May 21, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone lies everywhere on a regular basis not sure who your "friend" is. I have many friends in Israel and if one of them was a regular liar i would either not be friends with them or accept that they have a problem. I have only one friend who is a liar but they have personal issues so i accept it.
Jews stick together is ridiculous. If you have two Jews in a room you have three opinions. In other words Jews don't agree on anything. Look at those who are at the forefront of the BDS movement etc they are often Israeli or Jews.
There was a time when Jews would protect each other as the places they lived in discriminated against them so it was necessary to survive. Things have changed and this is not acceptable anymore for a long time.
To make a fortune on the backs of others is against Judaism and anyone who says otherwise is in the minority.
Jews believe in punishment for sins here, in the next world just not in the christian sense of heaven and hell.
Jews are some of the most charitable peoples in the world if you look in the US they more often than not supporting Charity with no connection to Judaism. So much so that there is conflict inside the communities about this subject. In Judaism as with logic you are supposed to help first family and than others.
You must have been fired by a Jew or maybe had a bad relationship there is no other reason i can think of for your hatred for Jews.
Jews are from all nations, races etc.
IMO it is because of people like you who blame all problems on Jews that the world is going to shit. If you would live in reality and blame the people who are really f**king up the world than things could improve.
I am only the messenger of bad news. I tell you as the world sees you. Personally I have nothing in particular against or for Jews. They have their good points and their bad points. That is why I am saying that they should just absorb themselves and disappear. Jews are victims of their own rotten leadership which is prepared to sacrifice them for the sake of profit. They are victims like all of us. The little Jew is expendable as long as the big Jew makes money. He is constantly kept in fear by that leadership and threats are invented to keep him in place. After all it was not St. Adolpho who declared war on the Jews, but the top Jews who in 1933 declared war on Germany.(Daily Express- Judea declares war on Germany). That had nothing to do with being Jewish or not, but the reason was Germany taking back the Reich bank from the Rothschilds and offering an honest money system as an example to the world. The Rothschilds won and the world is in an even worse state. IT IS ALWAYS MONEY. As I have always said: " the Jew is like U235. A little bit in U238 creates a bit of excitement. Enriched to 20% it is good for power station, but enriched to 95% and you have the atom bomb and complete devastation. The problem with the Jews is that they have always enriched to 95%, with catastrophic results for humanity.
Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105413 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Very pleased to meet you Sandman 88 (Christ's 'numbers' are 888 !) so a good link!!! What's damning against those who vilify ' deniers' is their inability to agree to a free examination of history. We agree that any innocent murdered Jews is an abomination and a scar on humanity. But we should be allowed to question their onerous number of 6 million ... to round too vast and clearly to impossible. The truth would bring a dignity to those who did die.
We must remember too those who died at the hands of Jews: millions of Russians, millions of Native American Indians, Germans, those in the transatlantic African Slave trade [most slave traders in Liverpool and in America were Jew financiers who vehemently opposed the abolitionists].... and closer to now ... the Palestinian innocents who are suffering a slow genocide over there. Now let's await the chorus of Jew deniers to these particular claims!!
Petie....

If any Truthful righteous human being delves into unrevised History of Germany and the German people and Adolf Hitler,
they'll find the Truth.. The German people were set up by Stalin, Eisenhower, Churchill and DeGaul, but leading the set-up were Tribal Jewry.

Adolf Hitler never ever violated International Law, nor did he violate Geneva Convention.

It'e the Zionist below that should of has his head on trial...for War Crimes and a Holocaust

Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105414 May 21, 2013

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105416 May 21, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Sandman ... You are 100% correct and the truth is hidden behind a wall of lies. Peace to you my friend.
Tall words from a lowly jobless slob who's constantly monitored.
GnA

Australia

#105417 May 21, 2013
FOOLS.

Only those with no knowledge would blame all jews and say all Israelites are devils children. Have u not read Romans 11?

Yes the scripture tells us that Jesus called the "unbelieving Israelites" the devils children. Why?

Simple because they did not believe in his message and wanted to kill him.

Now understand this. Not all Israelites were unbelievers. You have the 12 Apostles who went out and Preached Salvation through Jesus Christ Son of God. And there were many more Israelites who believed in Jesus Christ.

This is found in Romans 11.

It was the teachers of religious law who planned the arrest of Jesus Christ and it was Judas who sealed the betrayal with a kiss.

So in the end it was some and not all. To say Jews in a way that puts all Jews to blame is incorrect.

You only have to read Romans 11 to know the Truth.
GnA

Australia

#105420 May 21, 2013
And the Palestine land Issue should be laid to rest they have no claim to Lands of Israel. The True Living God gave the Land of the Caananites to Abraham "Humanly Speaking" The Founder of the Jewish Nation as a special possesion. This is found in the Word of God which has existed longer than any book.

Existed Longer than the Palestine Nation
Existed Longer than any of these Goverments.

The Israelites existed way before Palestine was even a thought. Even before there ancestors the phillistines came into existence.

The Word of God concerning these Lands Existed.

Not one of you'se can bring me evidence as old as the Word of God which claim palestine owns the Lands.

allah did not exist in those days, islam was not even established But The Israelites Existed They were a small group and now look at them The strongest nation in the middle east.

And Jeremiah 31 tells us Israel is the "greatest of nation's"

So how can the land of Israel belong to Palestine when palestine has not existed as long as the Israelites?

And how can muslims claim the lands belong to allah when allah has not existed as long as The Word of God?

USA

#105421 May 21, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an antisemite,.
Is that why your racist accounts were deleted, perv? Do you ever wonder why you're being watched?

USA

#105423 May 21, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
You're not an antisemite only when you say Jews are the Master Race, European Jews are God's chosen people, Jews do not run the Federal Reserve, Jews did not murder Christ, Jews are innocent, Jews are righteous, Jews can are you an antisemite.
I enjoy witnessing the painful hatred which rules your twisted thoughts, perv. Have you seen those who watch you lately? You have, haven't you?

Now go look for employment, boy.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#105424 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
`

`

`

You're not an antisemite only when you say Jews are the Master Race, European Jews are God's chosen people, Jews do not run the Federal Reserve, Jews did not murder Christ, Jews are innocent, Jews are righteous, Jews can murder with impunity, Jews do NOT run Hollywood, Jews love America and did not cause all those world wars, etc etc. When you speak the TRUTH about Jews, etc etc ... then and then only are you an antisemite.
`

~

Hello Petesake,...

In certain Countries, speaking and thinking the real Truth about Tribal Jewry can get you arrested.

That's why we love this Historical Site, because we @ Sinai can post the real Truth about these sinister plagueis creatures with impunity,...and tell how these little hobbit freakish looking devils have affected both Americans and the Palestinians alike.

Since: May 13

Berlin, Germany

#105426 May 21, 2013
War soon

Syria said its troops destroyed an Israeli vehicle that crossed into its territory from the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights on Tuesday and warned that any attempt to violate its sovereignty would meet "immediate and firm retaliation".

latest News:

http://tersee.com/#q=syria&t=text
rtloder

Australia

#105428 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
"bulldozed with justification" .... such bullshit and just lies lies and more lies. You use the guise of the 'law of the dominant' as Hitler did you NAzi scumbag liar. The whole world is aware of your tired lying you a$$wipe and the countless number of UN Resolutions which aim to turn these crimes against humanity around in favour of the Palestinians. Keep spewing out your lies dork, because your own words condemn you.

He's crazy we should ignore him.
I had a bulldozer
And I cleared my land .
That went OK .
Many birds and bees were dislodged.
Alah gave me permission.
For humans are Angles if they are accepted in Heaven.
Jews have the authority of Satin
And nobody else to clear the Palestinian
People from their land.

Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#105430 May 21, 2013
observer007 wrote:
War soon

`

Syria said its troops destroyed an Israeli vehicle that crossed into its territory from the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights on Tuesday and warned that any attempt to violate its sovereignty would meet "immediate and firm retaliation".
latest News:
http://tersee.com/#q=syria&t=text
`

Good for Syria!

Israel and their jewish cult will reap exactly what it has sown and justly so!

Israel thought that Assad would go down easy, Assad is Victorious and now let Hezbollah ball begin...

Israeli jews will "not' fight on the ground and that's a proven fact and truth/! That's because israeli are proven jewish cowards in 2006 and will "not" die for israel's lies and massive deceptions/.

I said there should be no peace with these War Crime Terrorist jews, just endlessly fighting them and until the the Terrorist jews surrender.

We all know that you cannot negotiate peace with Terrorist, so why does the Palestinians have to negotiate with terrorist Israel and its War Crime convicted fugitive jews/?

Jews are thieving occupiers, who are illegal aliens from 1948...
Anthony garcia

New York, NY

#105431 May 21, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~
Hello Petesake,...
In certain Countries, speaking and thinking the real Truth about Tribal Jewry can get you arrested.
That's why we love this Historical Site, because we @ Sinai can post the real Truth about these sinister plagueis creatures with impunity,...and tell how these little hobbit freakish looking devils have affected both Americans and the Palestinians alike.
I'm gonna be a little late my nazi skin head meeting ran a little later than expected one hour with the white flag hiel hitler...

USA

#105432 May 21, 2013
Blobbalina of Sinai 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Good for Syria!
With the pain and suffering in Syria, it figures you'd come up with a jaundiced, twisted view, old crone.
orion

Somerset West, South Africa

#105434 May 21, 2013
GnA wrote:
FOOLS.
Only those with no knowledge would blame all jews and say all Israelites are devils children. Have u not read Romans 11?
Yes the scripture tells us that Jesus called the "unbelieving Israelites" the devils children. Why?
Simple because they did not believe in his message and wanted to kill him.
Now understand this. Not all Israelites were unbelievers. You have the 12 Apostles who went out and Preached Salvation through Jesus Christ Son of God. And there were many more Israelites who believed in Jesus Christ.
This is found in Romans 11.
It was the teachers of religious law who planned the arrest of Jesus Christ and it was Judas who sealed the betrayal with a kiss.
So in the end it was some and not all. To say Jews in a way that puts all Jews to blame is incorrect.
You only have to read Romans 11 to know the Truth.
Good point. This is biblically correct. But when one talks about "the Americans" one does not mean every American. What is meant is the rotten rulers of America. The American people is also a victim of their mischiefs, same as the Jews, or the Brits or the French.

USA

#105435 May 21, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
guess it takes a real man to threaten a 20 year-old female .... do you punch your keyboard with your knuckle dusters big man?
For a moment, you almost sounded as if you were a man rather than the mealy-mouthed rodent you really are, perv. Had any of your racist accounts deleted lately, fool?

USA

#105437 May 21, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
So you're backsliding into your familiar mantras. I knew the meds would wear off and you'd be left with the same repetitive visions of demons and snakes rolling around in your crusty mind, perv.

That's why you disappear for periods of time, isn't it, perv? They take you away and fill your veins with psychoactive drugs, don't they?

They're watching as you bang away on your ancient computer, creep.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105439 May 21, 2013
Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there Petie,
I'm the Sandman 88 and proud to know any friend of Wayne Garrett and associates.
I'm different than Wayne Garrett and friends,(no disrespect intended) i'm a straight up 88, who believes the Holocaust by jews in Germany, where Hitler and the German people had illegally murdered over 6 million Occultist Talmudic jews, was a Jewish Fable, by spawned eggs and sperms in a kettle mixture of 'convert' mutt-face's elixir. General Patton called these vulgaris nasty and dirty creatures, that defecate and crapped on the floor.
**88 means i'm a proud Fenier of the jews' Holohoax and that jews are from Satans Lairs,...just like Jesus stated and that they are endless Liars. Liars, Liars,.....just like what you've said in your posting above.
Nice to make your acquaintance, and i;m the Sandman 88 from Johnnie's bees good and Tara tara in the biker's Port.
another garrett scumbag pretending to be a port jeffershit other than Sybil... your stupid god make you a degenerate despised piece odf sh!t like your garre3tt assbags ???? i hoipe you enjoy blowing Jopey and Booby, it seems to be a requirement... you 888b HOMOand HUGE GAPING HOLE....
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105440 May 21, 2013
Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Petie....
If any Truthful righteous human being delves into unrevised History of Germany and the German people and Adolf Hitler,
they'll find the Truth.. The German people were set up by Stalin, Eisenhower, Churchill and DeGaul, but leading the set-up were Tribal Jewry.
Adolf Hitler never ever violated International Law, nor did he violate Geneva Convention.
It'e the Zionist below that should of has his head on trial...for War Crimes and a Holocaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L5kqYTXX
its petey, you ignorant ass bag.... you speak just like a perverted garrett pretending top be an admirer.... got ass ?, i'm sure petesh1t will provide some...

now get onj your knees and service your BOOBLINA mastas, you perverted douche and PETIE WORSHIPING STOOGE... doesnt your stuoid as sh!t god ever help you filthy dfegenerates with your postsw, you racist sh!tbags...

GO IDF, go IAF, GO MOSSAD, and Go, you awesome Zionists whoever you are... oh yeah and fcuk the Sybilesque scum from port jeffershit, their hovel deserves some drone attention...
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#105441 May 21, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
"bulldozed with justification" .... such bullshit and just lies lies and more lies. You use the guise of the 'law of the dominant' as Hitler did you NAzi scumbag liar. The whole world is aware of your tired lying you a$$wipe and the countless number of UN Resolutions which aim to turn these crimes against humanity around in favour of the Palestinians. Keep spewing out your lies dork, because your own words condemn you.
go bulldozers... well, the ones plowing palisavage sheitholes...

we should start a bulldozer fund...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min It aint necessari... 881,587
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min who 177,903
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 44 min dollarsbill 8,414
The Christian Atheist debate 49 min karl44 4,154
Does enyone know what is the best way to buy an... (Jul '09) 1 hr VALWriting 2
Research paper writing services - their Pros an... 1 hr VALWriting 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr ggn gay 590
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr 2all 603,771
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web