Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,651)

Showing posts 93,001 - 93,020 of114,704
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Jew as head of the Anglican church so you know now how deep they penetrate and subvert the truth. I accept your point about traitors (to the truth). Your choice of faith is your free right I accept that too but I don't personally believe in religion because too many millions have been murdered in its name instead of being educated and loved. I can't accept that as being the will of the Lord God., Great Master of Creation. If you gave a baby a choice: murder or education and love what would the child choose? Well we are all children in the eyes of the Lord God. His.
So besides being a conspiracist zealot and idiot, what else do you do in your spare time?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So besides being a conspiracist zealot and idiot, what else do you do in your spare time?
He's too stupid to think of anything to do in his spare time.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show some proof of this. Can't even spell you stupid illiterate. Stop insulting hispanics by using a hispanic name. We all know you're an uneducated piece of white trash. How's trailer living anyway?
Go Henry
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Henry wrote:
keep up the good work IDF! Go Israel!
Go IDF, IAF, Mossad and them zionists...

fcuk muslims especially the mpalifcuking savages
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Blows Goat
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Wayne and Friends, Believers and Truth Seekers! We can't begin to imagine the LOVE of the Lord God. Truly I believe ... "A LOVE SUPREME"
Thanks for your kind words my friends.... and I always look forward to your excellent and sharp posts here.
hey fcukface... youre as perverse as ever, huh you worthless deviant...
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a non-believer but if you think God helped the Jews create Israel than is it not the will of God even your Salafi one?
Israel has taken the land and made it into one of the most advance countries in the world. Creating new technology to help the world advance. What have the other countries in the region done in the time they have existed.
http://www.templemount.org/quranland.html
can you tell me what you think of the link above. I would be interested in your perspective. I know Judaism is taken out of context often by people who learn it without the texts is this is the same? If so can you correct it?
BTW doesn't every generation think they are born in the end times?
I think Shaykh Prof. Palazzi is himself a double deal never mind about a double blessing as (p) Abraham was as he maintains.
That's why we must choose between the "child" of the mother who was a slave or the mother who was a prostitute.
So there can be no ambiguity.
Two interpretations of the one religion is in fact polytheism .
Not as Rabbi Palazzi maintains that the two interpretations by the single observer can be accepted.
Two people can have two different opinions of it .
But one person can not say we face two places at the one time.
The significance of truth is written Sura 4
Women 150- 160 .
( Abridged they have broken their covenant and Slain the Messiah Jesus
Though they slew him not.)
This is the consistent theme and is initialized here by the mention of Messiah .
To precipitate the meaning to us.
The Messina Jesus when He returns can not be killed.
So there can be no mistake.
Explain Co2 . Atmospheric content , and over population .
If you think this is not end time.
Of course it is
The end of civilization.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
hello to our friend from UK....
Excellent comment!
is that uncontrollable perverted antisemite scumbag garrett dead yet ?... cause i wouldnt mind pissing on his grave, as promised... I truly hope he suffered.

Im sure we can get Brian, Burt and our Brooklyn Jew friend to join.... maybe we can kick that douchebag booby sandb!tch ass to the curb while visiting... too

are the boys joPey and booby doing his Northern Blightened ho ?
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Shaykh Prof. Palazzi is himself a double deal never mind about a double blessing as (p) Abraham was as he maintains.
That's why we must choose between the "child" of the mother who was a slave or the mother who was a prostitute.
So there can be no ambiguity.
Two interpretations of the one religion is in fact polytheism .
Not as Rabbi Palazzi maintains that the two interpretations by the single observer can be accepted.
Two people can have two different opinions of it .
But one person can not say we face two places at the one time.
The significance of truth is written Sura 4
Women 150- 160 .
( Abridged they have broken their covenant and Slain the Messiah Jesus
Though they slew him not.)
This is the consistent theme and is initialized here by the mention of Messiah .
To precipitate the meaning to us.
The Messina Jesus when He returns can not be killed.
So there can be no mistake.
Explain Co2 . Atmospheric content , and over population .
If you think this is not end time.
Of course it is
The end of civilization.
If its the end of civilization its Humans who are causing it not a God.
I thought in the Koran the later verses can cancel out the earlier ones. Isn't Sura 4 at the beginning?
Jews didnt kill Jesus the Romans did.
Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!!! LIAR!! LIAR!
"Then assembled together the CHIEF PRIESTS, AND THE SCRIBES, and the ELDERS OF THE PEOPLE, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas, And consulted that they might TAKE JESUS BY SUBTILTY, AND KILL HIM. But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people."
Matthew 26:3-5, KJV
Just how many more lies are you going to tout before your mutt-head blows up?

hey there Petie,

I'm the Sandman 88 and proud to know any friend of Wayne Garrett and associates.

I'm different than Wayne Garrett and friends,(no disrespect intended) i'm a straight up 88, who believes the Holocaust by jews in Germany, where Hitler and the German people had illegally murdered over 6 million Occultist Talmudic jews, was a Jewish Fable, by spawned eggs and sperms in a kettle mixture of 'convert' mutt-face's elixir. General Patton called these vulgaris nasty and dirty creatures, that defecate and crapped on the floor.

**88 means i'm a proud Fenier of the jews' Holohoax and that jews are from Satans Lairs,...just like Jesus stated and that they are endless Liars. Liars, Liars,.....just like what you've said in your posting above.

Nice to make your acquaintance, and i;m the Sandman 88 from Johnnie's bees good and Tara tara in the biker's Port.
Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

proud Denier
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Very pleased to meet you Sandman 88 (Christ's 'numbers' are 888 !) so a good link!!! What's damning against those who vilify ' deniers' is their inability to agree to a free examination of history. We agree that any innocent murdered Jews is an abomination and a scar on humanity. But we should be allowed to question their onerous number of 6 million ... to round too vast and clearly to impossible. The truth would bring a dignity to those who did die.
We must remember too those who died at the hands of Jews: millions of Russians, millions of Native American Indians, Germans, those in the transatlantic African Slave trade [most slave traders in Liverpool and in America were Jew financiers who vehemently opposed the abolitionists].... and closer to now ... the Palestinian innocents who are suffering a slow genocide over there. Now let's await the chorus of Jew deniers to these particular claims!!
I am not an holocost denier! In fact I think 6 million is too little! The Israeli regime agrees with me as the figure was recently up dated to 20 million. But personally I think this is still too little. After all the Talmud -and you can trust the Talmud- says that the Romans when they took the fortress of Bar Koshba, they killed 40 million Jews and there were rivers of blood up to the nose of the horses, running 8miles to the sea...This is why I must deny the holocost. If the Romans with primitive weapons could kill 40 million in a short time, surely those nasty Natzis (not the Ashke-natzis) must have wiped out at least 60 or 70 million at least. Let us make it a round figure, let us say 100 million. That sounds more like a holocost.
What? you do not agree..! Are you doubting the truth of the Talmud? What are you ? An anti-semite or what?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a non-believer but if you think God helped the Jews create Israel than is it not the will of God even your Salafi one?
Israel has taken the land and made it into one of the most advance countries in the world. Creating new technology to help the world advance. What have the other countries in the region done in the time they have existed.
http://www.templemount.org/quranland.html
can you tell me what you think of the link above. I would be interested in your perspective. I know Judaism is taken out of context often by people who learn it without the texts is this is the same? If so can you correct it?
BTW doesn't every generation think they are born in the end times?
Wrong! German so called "reparation money" German engineers, German brain built the land of Israel. American money built its military. Germany built the railway, the power stations, the merchang navy etc. Unfortunately, the Germans are getting restless and the American public even more. As the world economy goes into the doldrums, the public is starting to grumble. That is why Israel is given ten years by US intelligence and Kissinger. It has become just too expensive to support. As a good buy present, the US demolished most the Arab countries around and are effectively saying to the Jewish state: sort your own problem. You wanted to plant your tent on a hornet nest. So live with it.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>

We must remember too those who died at the hands of Jews: millions of Russians, millions of Native American Indians, Germans, those in the transatlantic African Slave trade [most slave traders in Liverpool and in America were Jew financiers who vehemently opposed the abolitionists].... and closer to now ... the Palestinian innocents who are suffering a slow genocide over there. Now let's await the chorus of Jew deniers to these particular claims!!
You're so dumb you don't realise that dullard from Long Island is always the same creep under different names? My gawd but you're a fool, pervert.

Jerkwater slobs such as you will always be dupes. You're correct about one thing though, rube- They conspire, they watch, they record, and they report.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Nobody wrote:
Israeli settlers on their morning commute got quite the eyeful Monday morning when they saw a swastika-emblazoned red flag flying near a mosque in Beit Omar, a Palestinian village outside of Hebron.
Thousands of residents of Jewish settlements near Hebron and Bethlehem in Judea (the southern West Bank) drive to and from work on the road from which the flag was visible.
The Tazpit News Agency, which photographed the flying Nazi flag, reports residents "were astounded" to see the symbol under which millions of Jews were massacred during World War II now being prominently displayed by residents of a Palestinian town.
If million of Jews had been massacred in WWII, their grand children would not be able to watch the swastika in Israel. Worse is yet to come. The Netanyahu regime is debating erecting a statue of St.Adolpho in front of the Knesset as it finally admits that he was the patron saint of the state of Israel. It is Nazi money, Nazi training, Nazi arming of the Haganah and Nazi Havaara Agreement which made the state of Israel. No wonder the Israeli state president was making the Natzi salute at the opening of parliament in 1948.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone lies everywhere on a regular basis not sure who your "friend" is. I have many friends in Israel and if one of them was a regular liar i would either not be friends with them or accept that they have a problem. I have only one friend who is a liar but they have personal issues so i accept it.
Jews stick together is ridiculous. If you have two Jews in a room you have three opinions. In other words Jews don't agree on anything. Look at those who are at the forefront of the BDS movement etc they are often Israeli or Jews.
There was a time when Jews would protect each other as the places they lived in discriminated against them so it was necessary to survive. Things have changed and this is not acceptable anymore for a long time.
To make a fortune on the backs of others is against Judaism and anyone who says otherwise is in the minority.
Jews believe in punishment for sins here, in the next world just not in the christian sense of heaven and hell.
Jews are some of the most charitable peoples in the world if you look in the US they more often than not supporting Charity with no connection to Judaism. So much so that there is conflict inside the communities about this subject. In Judaism as with logic you are supposed to help first family and than others.
You must have been fired by a Jew or maybe had a bad relationship there is no other reason i can think of for your hatred for Jews.
Jews are from all nations, races etc.
IMO it is because of people like you who blame all problems on Jews that the world is going to shit. If you would live in reality and blame the people who are really f**king up the world than things could improve.
I am only the messenger of bad news. I tell you as the world sees you. Personally I have nothing in particular against or for Jews. They have their good points and their bad points. That is why I am saying that they should just absorb themselves and disappear. Jews are victims of their own rotten leadership which is prepared to sacrifice them for the sake of profit. They are victims like all of us. The little Jew is expendable as long as the big Jew makes money. He is constantly kept in fear by that leadership and threats are invented to keep him in place. After all it was not St. Adolpho who declared war on the Jews, but the top Jews who in 1933 declared war on Germany.(Daily Express- Judea declares war on Germany). That had nothing to do with being Jewish or not, but the reason was Germany taking back the Reich bank from the Rothschilds and offering an honest money system as an example to the world. The Rothschilds won and the world is in an even worse state. IT IS ALWAYS MONEY. As I have always said: " the Jew is like U235. A little bit in U238 creates a bit of excitement. Enriched to 20% it is good for power station, but enriched to 95% and you have the atom bomb and complete devastation. The problem with the Jews is that they have always enriched to 95%, with catastrophic results for humanity.
Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Very pleased to meet you Sandman 88 (Christ's 'numbers' are 888 !) so a good link!!! What's damning against those who vilify ' deniers' is their inability to agree to a free examination of history. We agree that any innocent murdered Jews is an abomination and a scar on humanity. But we should be allowed to question their onerous number of 6 million ... to round too vast and clearly to impossible. The truth would bring a dignity to those who did die.
Petie....

If any Truthful righteous human being delves into unrevised History of Germany and the German people and Adolf Hitler,
they'll find the Truth.. The German people were set up by Stalin, Eisenhower, Churchill and DeGaul, but leading the set-up were Tribal Jewry.

Adolf Hitler never ever violated International Law, nor did he violate Geneva Convention.

It'e the Zionist below that should of has his head on trial...for War Crimes and a Holocaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

try this Petie

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Sandman ... You are 100% correct and the truth is hidden behind a wall of lies. Peace to you my friend.
Tall words from a lowly jobless slob who's constantly monitored.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

FOOLS.

Only those with no knowledge would blame all jews and say all Israelites are devils children. Have u not read Romans 11?

Yes the scripture tells us that Jesus called the "unbelieving Israelites" the devils children. Why?

Simple because they did not believe in his message and wanted to kill him.

Now understand this. Not all Israelites were unbelievers. You have the 12 Apostles who went out and Preached Salvation through Jesus Christ Son of God. And there were many more Israelites who believed in Jesus Christ.

This is found in Romans 11.

It was the teachers of religious law who planned the arrest of Jesus Christ and it was Judas who sealed the betrayal with a kiss.

So in the end it was some and not all. To say Jews in a way that puts all Jews to blame is incorrect.

You only have to read Romans 11 to know the Truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,001 - 93,020 of114,704
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

520 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Proxy Queen 717,232
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min TheBlackSheep 223,328
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,372
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min who 255,782
Strapon 15 min Tightspl 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Rider on the Storm 171,522
--ISRAEL-Gaza conflict "WILL NOT" erupt into WAR 1 hr MideastReport 1
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 10 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••