Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,648)

Showing posts 92,941 - 92,960 of114,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

4Petesnakes wrote:
Slime is drawing near; so say Yes to and kneel before the Lord God and remember the words of Christ:
"and ye shall know fat ruth, and fatruth shall make you freak." Bob 8.32
They're watching you.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yaaaaawwwnnn..
If I eat a bowl of fiber cereal and milk twice a day, for the next week, I will shit same as you write..soft and easy..
Fckk you, savage ignorant good for nothing s.o.b...!!
~`

If u ate a bowl of fiber cereal and milk twice a day, for the next week, u'd shit the same blue and white six sided hex star out of your dirty curly nose tail,.... that u hook nose hump freaks call a mouth!

U and your kind of israeli terrorist days are numbered, and it u and your kind that will reap what u've sown. And we a Mt.Sinai will raise our eyes to the the One Above, when u evil sinister creatures meet with Divine Justice.

We've lost all respect for any Nation that is Justifying u and your kind acts of Terror and cannot wait for Divine Justice on those who have condones and sanitised your endless evilness on innocent human beings.

There are many of our Generals and decent jewish people, who have condemned and denounced israelis occupation and know that what israelis jews are squatting on as illegal aliens, is a lie.

The havoc the israeli monsters are reeking on Palestinians human beings is a Supreme War Crime and and a Supreme Holocaust, that u and your kind will be made accountable for and that's something we guarantee u and your kind. U and your terrorist kind are cowards, who ran for their wrenched evil lives when they met Hezbollah....
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
`

`

There is NO truth in Islam, there is NO truth in Catholicism, there is NO truth in Talmudism, Buddhism, Sikism, Freemasonry, or any other man-made dogmatic ignorant bullshit. There is only truth in the Lord God, Great Master of Creation and his son, Christ, sent to absOLVE and abs[olutely] LOVE the WHOLE world.
`

Strange how Jesus Christ in Ancient time denounced and condemned this evil Cult in Israel today, known as Jew's...!

We guess that's why Jews hate Jesus Christ and wanted to kill him again, because Jesus Christ spoke the real Truth about these Satanic hellish creatures, whose god is Satan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Cesspool cleanup needed in Pt Jefferson. May need hazmat team. This one really stinks!
Golem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Yeah yeah they are barbarians and they kill each other.

Now who's got an idea for peace?
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
There is NO truth in Islam, there is NO truth in Catholicism, there is NO truth in Talmudism, Buddhism, Sikism, Freemasonry, or any other man-made dogmatic ignorant bullshit. There is only truth in the Lord God, Great Master of Creation and his son, Christ, sent to absOLVE and abs[olutely] LOVE the WHOLE world.
Absolve Absolutely .???.
What would be the purpose of the temporal Creation.
Everybody might just as well be Jewey.
Or worse .?
Everyone might just as well be Jewey.
And something else I just thought of
You obviously see The Creator as the Omnipotent Dictator of everything.
That is not characteristic of any Theology that I know of.
(p)Abraham's Religion is concurrent all the way through to the Creator being the first person that gave Himself Away and by so doing created Loyalty *-* which was rejected by Satin in favour of Greed.
So Allah is the Person of the Persona.
On top of that He Consumed the Devil as He was in the way of development .
So the Creator is Satin as well.
Have you got a problem with that ?.
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion rtloder. What is religion? Give back to the Lord what is the Lord's and give to religion what is religion's. I don't personally believe in religion.....but believe only the Lord God. Two highly opposing entities.

Religion is just Theology which is the history of Religious Organizations .
Incorporating the Doctrines that inspired and held them together.
Religion used to mean Philosophy .
Before Secular entered the field with the Renaissance and Science.
Now religion pertains to the metaphysical.
Belief is interesting.
I summarize it as " the medium for sustaining consistent intellectual conclusion".
A lot of people don't have a personal identity of the beginning figure .
I do but wasn't always the case.
Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Sandman cometh/...

i see Persians with Nuclear Power and i see the Persians honing their missile capabilities/.

I see Russia and Putin protecting it's interest more and more in the Middle east and i was the one who told this site that Syria's Assad will bring all the necessary elements forward for Tribal Jewries exposure and the end game to israel's illegal occupation/.

That's because i am the Sandman 88...and i've peered into israeli jews terrorism Holocaust in Palestine and realize who the real culprits are hiding and cloaked in a six sided star of their blue and white Ring Master. After all, they are his chosen people.

israeli jews future is in a hour glass and it's evil Satanic fate lies in Divine Justice for the World to witness.....

News release:

Iranian authorities executed two men on Sunday convicted of working for Israeli and US spy agencies, Iran's Fars news agency reported.

Mohammad Heidari, accused of passing security-related information and secrets to Israeli Mossad agents in exchange for money, and Kourosh Ahmadi, accused of gathering information for the US Central Intelligence Agency, were hanged at dawn, it said.

Related:•Iran: Detained Mossad spy tied to Guards•'Mossad hiring Iranians in Iraq to spy on Iran'The sentence for their execution was handed down by Terran's Revolutionary Court and confirmed by the country's Supreme Court. The report did not say when the pair were arrested nor when their trial took place.

Iran has blamed the US and Israel for infiltrating the Islamic Republic, and targeting its nuclear scientists.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

4Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think 'it' has to be accessible and not too intellectual so everyone can d God is above all that surely???
Deep.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Hell is synonymous with israel's six sided star and israeli jews/.

It's time to uncover the real Israeli j filth, with all it's lies, nastiness and evil deceptiveness.

Hitler and the Germany people were scapegoats for jews lying Red Army Marxist ideology shenanigans and jews War Crime Lies in jews Supreme Holocaust in Russia/.

There's not one jew on this site that can answer with truthfulness about jew's Supreme Holocaust in Russia from 1917 to 1945, where jews exterminated over 100 million Christians and non-jews.

Jews made your parents believe that Germany and it's Germany people created a Holocaust, which was a blatant War Crime lie and has been proven so.

...it was Tribal Jewry in Russia that created a Supreme Holocaust and to this day jews have never been brought to human Justice for their part in the Greatest Crimes against Humanity..

Germans treated their prisoners of War in War Time, with dignity and their concentration camps were equated to the summer camps that you send your kids too for the summer months.

It's the perfidious Jewish Cult that have made the stupid Hagee and the moronic fagoted nutbags believe in Hitler's Holocaust and that they as jews are god's chosen people. All lies... and it has all been proven to be a big Holohoax and deceptive Tribal Jewry's lie that jews still get reparation on.

If that were true, all of us from Sinai and Pt Jefferson can become god's chosen jews, all we'd have to do is 'convert' and become one of them "Evil Doers"./..

What a joke jews have played on the weak minded and gullible neophyte, who defend israel's terrorism and Supreme Holocaust/..
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

`

correction....

changed f to m......

It's the perfidious Jewish Cult that have made the stupid Hagee and the moronic "maggoted" nutbags believe in Hitler's Holocaust and that they as jews are god's chosen people.

All lies... and it has all been proven to be a big Holohoax and deceptive Tribal Jewry's lie that jews still get paid reparation on.
Anthony garcia

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

There was never a halacast infact what happened during hitlers regime was just the opposite

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
Hell is synonymous with israel's six sided star and israeli jews/.
It's time to uncover the real Israeli j filth, with all it's lies, nastiness and evil deceptiveness.
Russia that created a Supreme Holocaust and to this day jews have never e that jews still get reparation on.

What a joke jews have played on the weak minded and gullible neophyte, who defend israel's terrorism and Supreme Holocaust/..
It's in a way comforting to see you're still addled and unable to write in a clear manner, hag.

Don't you have toilets to clean?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't you have toilets to clean?
Don't YOU have any On Topic Comments to Post

Here's an example:

Your beloved Zionist state has ethical Jews who are also fed up with Zionist Carnage:

THE ZIONIST STATE WAS FOUNDED & SEEKS RELENTLESS AGGRESSION

"Israel" is the only "state" based on a FOREIGN Invasion and ongoing 60+ year Illegal Occupation

THEN:

“The State of Israel must must invent dangers and to do this, it must adopt methods of provocation and revenge.......and, above all, let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire more space.”
“Moshe Sharett; Diaries”

NOW:

“Israel's right needs perpetual” war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...
EXCERPT “The other aspect is the foreign minister's promise to the nations of the world that our war with the Palestinians is an eternal war.

Israel needs both an external and an internal enemy, a constant sense of emergency -

“In this way, discrimination and ethnic and religious inequality have become the norm here, and the process of Israel's delegitimization has ratcheted up a level. And all of this is the work of Jewish hands.” CONTINUED

WHO WAS THERE FIRST:

There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."
-- Moshe Dayan, April 1969, Ha'aretz; quoted in Edward Said,'Zionism from the Standpoint of Its Victims', Social Text, Volume 1, 1979, 7-58.&#8232;
_________

1. Only in Israel are PROVEN Mass Murdering, War Criminals elected to the highest offices. Sharon, Shamir, Begin etc are regarded as "Heros" in this sick culture of "Master Race/Chosen People" Genocide

2. ONLY Israel attacks its neighbors, steals their land and flaunts International Law with Impunity:

Contrary to our Zionist dominated Media Script, Israel Started ALL its wars,,,,,,
“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”&#8232; http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....

And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:

“Israel Busted Again”&#8232; http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil... ;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”

3. ONLY Israel was founded with Nazi complicity and shares Naziesque Ideology of Expansionism, "Master/ Chosen Race Obsession, Ultra Nationalism, Mythical "Right" to the Lands of Others:

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“IT HAS BEEN LONG FORGOTTEN THAT THE ONLY TWO FLAGS TO FLY IN THE THIRD REICH WERE THE SWASTIKA AND THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ZIONIST BANNER”
CONTINUED

A fraudulent "State" established without the consent of the Native Population by FOREIGN Terrorist Gangs has never and will never negotiate in good faith for peace when it initiates attacks with impunity

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...

EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.

The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.

Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.

This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.

The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED
_________

I don't expect and have never received an honest, documented factual rebuttal to ANY of my Comments from Israel's apologists for Genocide

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't YOU have any On Topic Comments to Post

_________
I don't expect and have never received an honest, documented factual rebuttal to ANY of my Comments from Israel's apologists for Genocide
Nice job of spam dumping, slob. Trying to bore people to death?
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text> At least maybe those Palestinians should get the same number plates and the same identity documents beside all the goodies (paid by US and German citizen, not bankrupt Israel). All Palestinians should apply and be given Israeli citizenship, then there would be no need for a West Bank or Gaza. Of course as their birth rate is higher than for the Jewish population, in time, they would rule the country on the basis of one man one vote. That would be the logical outcome. I am sure that all fair minded Israeli , including Fcck Face, would accept the universal panacea of democracy. Or am I wrong?
Good that you asked you are wrong.
Firstly what about all the "Palestinians with Jordanian citizenship?
THe US does not give economic aid to Israel and hasn't for years.
Jews have only recieved a fraction of what was stolen from them by the Nazi's. My family owned property and businesses in numerous countries in Europe they have not recieved a penny back from anyone.
The Palestinian Birth Rate is lower than the Jewish Israeli birth rate. Nice try perpetuating another myth.
So for you a logical outcome is the destruction of a country. You show your true face.
I believe in the Oslo Accord, which gives the Palestinians Autonomy not a state.
Nutjobs here

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text> Yes indeed, the entire world is wrong and Israel is right...LOL
When did right or wrong come up. I gave you some facts which you and many others chose to ignore. Just because your opinion does not fit the facts dont get antsy on me.
According to your logic truth and reality are the same as majority opinion. Notice the word OPINION not FACT.
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Good that you asked you are wrong.
Firstly what about all the "Palestinians with Jordanian citizenship?
THe US does not give economic aid to Israel and hasn't for years.
Jews have only recieved a fraction of what was stolen from them by the Nazi's. My family owned property and businesses in numerous countries in Europe they have not recieved a penny back from anyone.
The Palestinian Birth Rate is lower than the Jewish Israeli birth rate. Nice try perpetuating another myth.
So for you a logical outcome is the destruction of a country. You show your true face.
I believe in the Oslo Accord, which gives the Palestinians Autonomy not a state.
`

Idiocy and ignorance permeates throughout your illiterate postings comments. We're guessing that's why u are calling yourself a nutjob!

You and NFL share something in common, u both were spawned by illiterate garbage picking moronic a-holes~
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Anthony garcia wrote:
There was never a halacast infact what happened during hitlers regime was just the opposite
`

`

yes, u r right and to learn more....

tuesday @ 11

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Idiocy and ignorance permeates throughout your illiterate postings comments. We're guessing that's why u are calling yourself a nutjob!
You and NFL share something in common, u both were spawned by illiterate garbage picking moronic a-holes~
Snappy comeback, hag. You posses the intellectual equivalent of a bad comb-over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 92,941 - 92,960 of114,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

421 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 530,317
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 717,075
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Pegasus 255,754
Best smooth chamber jazz in the world 4 min Doctor REALITY 7
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Strength and Honor 171,516
How can I sell my soul? (Apr '08) 24 min jer 576
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 40 min ChromiuMan 5,180
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min TheBlackSheep 223,279
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••