Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#105137 May 5, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Gray
The Christian were the enemy of Judaism for the best part of 2000 years.
All of a sudden only 50 years ago .
They became buddies.
Consequently western Christianity became the abandonment of The Primary Articles of Faith.
The first Commandment.
And the absence of "needing Divine Guidance" in determination of Religious Cognition. I say that in reference to the establishment of Modern Israel without Divine Authority, making a mockery of Western Religious Institution.
Allah chooses whomever He Will .
I hope He looks kindly on us both.
Thanks!

Now that the REAL Terrorist State has bombed Syria in ANOTHER effort to suck MORE American blood for "Greater Israel" aka Lebensraum.....the Zionist occupied US will have increaded headaches in the region as Resistance Groups gear up for justifiable Pay Back.

The good thing about those cowardly Zionist Air Strikes is that:

They've gotta come down sometime....

AND...

Hezbollah will be waiting to kick some more Kosher Kiesters.
GnA

Australia

#105138 May 5, 2013
nAG wrote:
<quoted text>
God placed the jews in exile for their sins against Him and according to the Torah they can only regain their state by the decree of God, not by force (which is what is being done today). Can you cite me scripture where God has decreed that the Israelites can now have the land of Palestine?
Before you read this comment read Jeremiah 31 "New Living Translation"

And the decree is in your history books it was in 1948 when God regathered the remnant of Israel back to the Land he Gave His friend Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and Their decendants after them.

If Palestine owned the Land than allah their god would make it possible for them to take it back.
But because their god is not the True Living God but a satan made product nothing has happened.

Now look at Israel The Lord alone scattered them and regathered them. The God of Israel is the True Living God he has kept to his word they are Forever his people. Regardless of the Trials they went through God Loved them and cared for them and they still exist today. Even when some Israelites were disobediant and rejected our Messiah And Saviour Jesus Christ Romans 11 tells us God our Fathers Heart.

Unlike the
The great egyptian empire
Hitler and his empire
The great Roman empire

They do not exist no more but the greatest of nations Israel still Exist even when countries fought over Jerusalem has any nation been able to get rid of the Jews? When The Romans destroyed the 2nd temple and killed as many Jews as they could even they could not kill all the Jews. And now the Roman empire is nothing but history.

What about The great egyptian empire. The God of Israel alone parted the sea's and killed the egyptian soldiers who gave chase he brang plagues upon the Egyltians for pharoa's hard heart for not letting God's people go free from slavery. And wheres the Great Egyptian empire now? Nothing but History.

Hitler and his empire where are they now? Nothing but History.

But The Israelites they are in your History books and Still Exist today. The allah established nations could combine all their armies and create an army that would put fear in the Hearts of Many but what can mere humans use to destroy what God has cared for since its creation?

What can mere humans plan that God can not see? For God laughs at the Plans of The unbelievers. Those who want to destroy Israel.

People are forgetting The Lord alone will come to Fight for his people as he fought for them in the Past.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#105139 May 6, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bla bla
Of course you did not answer the question, but you went instead in a religious delirium.
Show the scripture...
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#105140 May 6, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
No but she and her Zionist Shills can make up a few while you wait
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...
“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’
Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.
“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.
“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
More Megaphone info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_deskto...
http://bsalert.com/artsearch.php...
http://www.nogw.com/download/2006_bbc_online_...
Don't expect anything helpful from someone who's paid to lie..... FULL TIME!
So how much do you get paid?
GnA

Australia

#105141 May 6, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you did not answer the question, but you went instead in a religious delirium.
Show the scripture...
I did that scripture proves 1948 was the year God alone chose to bring them back :) do they not sing and dance with their tamborines? its just ur an unbeliever and what i tell you you wont believe anyway.

Its like when my saviour Jesus Christ told the Israelites his Message and some didnt believe.

Even when Jesus Christ would use scripture they still refused to believe and you wont see it the way i do because we arn't on the same level u dont know God my Father the way i do.

You have a chance to, but even that you will refuse.

Read Romans 11
GnA

Australia

#105142 May 6, 2013
Isaiah 43
New Living Translation (NLT)
The Savior of Israel

43 But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you.
O Israel, the one who formed you says,
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.
2 When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
3 For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom;
I gave Ethiopia[a] and Seba in your place.
4 Others were given in exchange for you.
I traded their lives for yours
because you are precious to me.
You are honored, and I love you.
5 “Do not be afraid, for I am with you.
I will gather you and your children from east and west.
6 I will say to the north and south,
‘Bring my sons and daughters back to Israel
from the distant corners of the earth.
7 Bring all who claim me as their God,
for I have made them for my glory.
It was I who created them.’”
GnA

Australia

#105143 May 6, 2013
So there u go And the Nations listened they sent The Israelites back to Israel when the True Living God speaks he speaks life into his words His word brings life into man.

Please Listen, Listen to What i say .

There is only one way to the Father and that is Through Jesus Christ there is no other way.

If Jesus Christ was really a fake than why has he revealed himself to the muslim people through visions and dreams?

the quran cannot stop those who have been called. Nothing can. You"se say we hate Jews

But the King of the Jews yes Jesus Christ is showing Love to the muslim people but showing them Grace and Forgiveness Love and Mercy

Now do you seebthe difference between Jesus Christ and allah?

The quran teaches hate towards Israel but My Lord and Saviour goes to the people directly he shows that out of all the gifts anyone can recieve that Love is the most important and by his actions alone shows that He not only teaches it but he walks it. Who can Love u like Jesus Christ can.

Romans 10:9
usa all day

Brooklyn, NY

#105145 May 6, 2013
GnA wrote:
@ orion
Did u like my reply ahahhaahahahahahahaha
shut your pie hole nobody want to hear your dribble
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#105146 May 6, 2013
Thomas Magstadt, Op-Ed: In recent days, we have been treated to one news story after another detailing Washington’s continued dysfunction. In the meantime, the U.S. Senate (where Democrats enjoy a solid majority) has retreated into self-imposed exile, leaving obstructionists representing a minority of the electorate in control. The voters have become inured to doom-and-gloom predictions, lulled into a false sense of complacency by the mainstream media that routinely infuse news with propaganda and a buoyant stockmarket strangely disconnected from the underlying economy.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#105147 May 6, 2013
GnA wrote:
The quran teaches hate towards Israel
Romans 10:9
Is it ?
Can you give a proof of that ?
Did you find the scripture where it mentions Palestine is promised to the Hebrews ?
GnArse

Saint-denis, Reunion

#105148 May 6, 2013
usa all day wrote:
<quoted text>shut your pie hole nobody want to hear your dribble
I try, but it still leaks...
Free ANAT KAMM

United States

#105149 May 6, 2013
Tex wrote:
Catch today's news. The new freshman Congressman tripped over themselves to swear fealty to the Israeli lobby. They signed a statement swearing they will not stop the theft of your tax dollars in the form of aid to Israel. That's right. The people you elected to represent you will now cut off aid to your kid's education and heating oil for the poor but the money spigot for the thieving swindlers will remain open.
http://www.wntube.com/videos/6128/how-the-jew 's-opened-america's-borders-(f ull-version)
..........Jewish is an ancient religion that promotes contradictions , the chews are Chosen Racists , entitled to massive subsidies from US Taxpayers .......... or the chews are victims and entitled to stalk Americans who think and understand zio-imperialism , THE GOLDSTONE REPORT , Lavon Affair and AATACK OF THE THEOCRATS ..........Watch out for the zio-thugs and Dalsimer Wolfpacks in cars with FL tags GOAMG , M95 9ME , LXE 904 , J36 4LI , 617 TIH ,234 PIE , 244 PIE , 668 PCK , BAL Y35 , 625 6AG , 547 VMJ ,838 TFS , VCA73.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#105150 May 6, 2013
GnA wrote:
Isaiah 43
New Living Translation (NLT)
The Savior of Israel
43 But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you.
O Israel, the one who formed you says,
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.
2 When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
3 For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom;
I gave Ethiopia[a] and Seba in your place.
4 Others were given in exchange for you.
I traded their lives for yours
because you are precious to me.
You are honored, and I love you.
5 “Do not be afraid, for I am with you.
I will gather you and your children from east and west.
6 I will say to the north and south,
‘Bring my sons and daughters back to Israel
from the distant corners of the earth.
7 Bring all who claim me as their God,
for I have made them for my glory.
It was I who created them.’”

Thank you.
All came true
GnA

Australia

#105151 May 6, 2013
Yes Amen at least your heart is not hard like these people

What use is it for me to feed these people Great knowledge from God when they trample on it?

Do you feed pigs pearls?

Well since they didnt believe me i will leave it at that. God gather his people back the remnant of Israel if any man thinks he hasn't than he does not believe in the Word of God.

Pray for Israel and Jerusalem for Isaiah 17 shall surely come to pass.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105152 May 6, 2013
nAG wrote:
<quoted text>
God placed the jews in exile for their sins against Him and according to the Torah they can only regain their state by the decree of God, not by force (which is what is being done today). Can you cite me scripture where God has decreed that the Israelites can now have the land of Palestine?
Where in the bible does it say that God placed the Jews in exile for their sins against him???
The decree of God can be through force no?
The Jewish texts are very clear that the Jews would return to the land in numbers. A third temple would eventually be built.
The Koran and Christian text also believed that the Jews would return to the land.
nAG

Logan, WV

#105153 May 6, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
And the decree is in your history books it was in 1948 when God regathered the remnant of Israel back to the Land he Gave His friend Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and Their decendants after them.
If Palestine owned the Land than allah their god would make it possible for them to take it back.
But because their god is not the True Living God but a satan made product nothing has happened.
Now look at Israel The Lord alone scattered them and regathered them. The God of Israel is the True Living God he has kept to his word they are Forever his people. Regardless of the Trials they went through God Loved them and cared for them and they still exist today. Even when some Israelites were disobediant and rejected our Messiah And Saviour Jesus Christ Romans 11 tells us God our Fathers Heart.
Unlike the
The great egyptian empire
Hitler and his empire
The great Roman empire
They do not exist no more but the greatest of nations Israel still Exist even when countries fought over Jerusalem has any nation been able to get rid of the Jews? When The Romans destroyed the 2nd temple and killed as many Jews as they could even they could not kill all the Jews. And now the Roman empire is nothing but history.
What about The great egyptian empire. The God of Israel alone parted the sea's and killed the egyptian soldiers who gave chase he brang plagues upon the Egyltians for pharoa's hard heart for not letting God's people go free from slavery. And wheres the Great Egyptian empire now? Nothing but History.
Hitler and his empire where are they now? Nothing but History.
But The Israelites they are in your History books and Still Exist today. The allah established nations could combine all their armies and create an army that would put fear in the Hearts of Many but what can mere humans use to destroy what God has cared for since its creation?
What can mere humans plan that God can not see? For God laughs at the Plans of The unbelievers. Those who want to destroy Israel.
People are forgetting The Lord alone will come to Fight for his people as he fought for them in the Past.
the 1948 decree establishing the illegal state of Israel from stolen Palestinian land came from the UN, not God. The Torah strictly forbids the jews from establishing their state by force, are you not familiar with your own scripture? Probably not, I suppose, since you are Talmudic zionist fake jew Khazarian descended Ashkenazi, not a true Torah Jew descended from the original Hebrew Israelites. Are you even aware of the differences between Ashkenazi (the non-semitic eastern European fake jew convert imposters)and Mizrahi and Sephardic jews (the real Israelite semitic jews)?
Ulhman

Canterbury, UK

#105154 May 6, 2013
The Maronites let you come to Lebanon and this is how you thank them?

By killing and terrorising them?
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#105155 May 6, 2013
nAG wrote:
<quoted text>
the 1948 decree establishing the illegal state of Israel from stolen Palestinian land came from the UN, not God. The Torah strictly forbids the jews from establishing their state by force, are you not familiar with your own scripture? Probably not, I suppose, since you are Talmudic zionist fake jew Khazarian descended Ashkenazi, not a true Torah Jew descended from the original Hebrew Israelites. Are you even aware of the differences between Ashkenazi (the non-semitic eastern European fake jew convert imposters)and Mizrahi and Sephardic jews (the real Israelite semitic jews)?
Blah Blah Blah.
Land cannot be stolen from someone who doesnt own it.
The League of Nations agreed to a Jewish State in Western Palestine which is around 20% of Mandate Palestine. The rest went to create Jordan another Arab country.

Are you even aware that many ashkenazi Jews did not come from Eastern Europe but from Southern Europe. What about the fact that many European Jews are Sephardi.

i believe the person you were referring to is not even Jewish. Its amazing how haters continue to base their posts and often opinions on assumptions, on top of assuming who everyone is on this website, where they are from and their forefathers.

Oh and what makes Israel illegal?? any evidence to back up this illegal claim?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105156 May 6, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
Now that the REAL Terrorist State has bombed Syria in ANOTHER effort to suck MORE American blood for "Greater Israel" aka Lebensraum.....the Zionist occupied US will have increaded headaches in the region as Resistance Groups gear up for justifiable Pay Back.
The good thing about those cowardly Zionist Air Strikes is that:
They've gotta come down sometime....
AND...
Hezbollah will be waiting to kick some more Kosher Kiesters.
So you're only concerned about Syria when Israel is involved? Nice. I'm sure the 1,000,000+ refugees would love to hear about your utter disregard for them unless they happen to be attacked by "Israel" while spread out over in the refugee camps in Jordan and Turkey.

Another day for the Graying Propagandist...
world news tonight

Logan, WV

#105158 May 6, 2013
(cont)
The question remains just how far down the rabbit hole the whole crackdown on the perpetrators of 911, 311 and related events will go. The problem is concentrated at the top and it is very difficult for military and law enforcement types used to following orders from above to take action against their “superiors.”

When you have a supreme court that has been threatened and intimidated into submission, a Congress and Senate that have been mostly bribed and a President who is a puppet, then going through them is not a realistic option in dealing with the criminal fascist takeover of the US.

My understanding is that the joint chiefs of staff of the Pentagon are the best hope for restoring the US Republic and freeing the American people. What they need to understand is that it is not going to be any court case that will settle the problem.

If the American people are to be freed, the military need to temporarily take over the key centers of power. They need to send troops to occupy the following places: the Federal Reserve Board branches, the Congress, the Senate, the White House, the Supreme Court, the Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the major media companies and the Council on Foreign Relations.

Once this is done, it will be a fairly simple job to figure out who has been part of the fascist cabal: follow the money. Anybody who is living way beyond their salary and cannot explain the source of money should be suspended pending further investigation.

There is also a need to remove all US/Israeli dual citizens from any government offices. Dual loyalty and service to your government are not compatible.

The Pentagon types rightly point out the lesson of history that the military are not good at running governments as the reason they have not taken action yet. That is true but, the military are very good at restoring order and then returning to their barracks.

The military take pride in the fact they have never interfered in government since the founding of the United States. However, they need to realize that never before in the history of the United States has the country been surreptitiously taken over by a foreign power.

This of course brings us back to Israel. Israel was founded by Jews who murdered other Jews in order to force them out of their European homeland as part of a criminally insane project to carry out ancient biblical prophecies. It sounds too far-fetched for us normal people to fathom, but history makes it clear this is exactly what has been going on. That is why there has been no solution to the Palestinian issue despite over 5 decades of “peace negotiations.” Peace would prevent their planned Armageddon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 774,059
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min Barnsweb 441,757
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Tony17 559,052
10 ways to make money easily 12 min salmi-pro 1
Does anyone like watching people masterbate? (May '14) 53 min devilkitty666 14
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 175,557
Couch Potato Alert 2 hr yon 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Seraphima 604,838
More from around the web