Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
92,801 - 92,820 of 115,051 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Ralph wrote:
Nice try, Marc -- but what else can we expect from brainwashed arab sympathizers!

There is a whole lot more to expect you idiot.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Gray dont feed me rubbish.

Go give it to your pets.

The problem with what you say is that the very Jesus they speak of is not the same Jesus i worship.

And the teachings are not even close to being the same

Tell me where in the Word of God Jesus Christ say's one Particular Nation is the enemy?

Where the quran teaches u that Israel is the enemy?
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's a word of truth to anything you said, then you'd be interested in the following:
“The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians”
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
EXCERPT “The sad reality that naïve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews.
Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity.
Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings.
Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism.
Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother.
Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.
Zionist discovered that the most effective method of zionizing Americans is through their religion; Christianity. Through the Zionist imposed curriculum of at least the first 12 years of public schooling, the over than 200 pro-Zionist organizations, the Israeli lobby (AIPAC), about 1700 religious radio stations, 245 Christian TV stations, and about 120 Christian newspaper, Zionists had successfully zionized almost 40 million American Christians.”CONTINUED
But since you just hate Muslims out of ignorance and trained bigotry, you're unreachable for ANY deity
Now, run along and blow your chauffeur.....or is that shofar?

Great post Gray

The Christian were the enemy of Judaism for the best part of 2000 years.
All of a sudden only 50 years ago .
They became buddies.
Consequently western Christianity became the abandonment of The Primary Articles of Faith.

The first Commandment.
And the absence of "needing Divine Guidance" in determination of Religious Cognition. I say that in reference to the establishment of Modern Israel without Divine Authority, making a mockery of Western Religious Institution.

Allah chooses whomever He Will .

I hope He looks kindly on us both.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
And im happy u said Ishmael because
These Israelites are decendants through Isaac and Jacob
And not Ishmael
So now get off the Judgement seat and learn more about God understand what Romans 11 says and ur get the picture hopefully
Can anyone please bring scripture whe God himself has declared he will not be with Israel no more can someone please bring one scripture "Where he has broken his covenant"
If you cant find one than you know I STAND ON TRUTH. The things i say i do not make up it comes straight from the Word of God.
Go have a feed now and be happy
I am sure that you have a direct line to God! How does he tell you what He wants and what He means? By telephone , fax, e-mail? Why you of all people? Is He black, white, or brown?
Stop talking nonsense about a book nobody understand in any case. That is why there are some 41 000 Christian denominations all expecting Jesus to join them on Doomsday. LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Long live israel
I do not think it will live very long. A friend presently in Argentina tell us that Israelis are buying Patagonia to settle there. What does that tell you? End of the road as Kissinger predicted. LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Interesting sites
http://justice4germans.wordpress.com
http://www.barnesreview.org
http://www.tomatobubble.com
http://www/truthtellers.org
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

should READ
http://www.truthtellers.org
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure that you have a direct line to God! How does he tell you what He wants and what He means? By telephone , fax, e-mail? Why you of all people? Is He black, white, or brown?
Stop talking nonsense about a book nobody understand in any case. That is why there are some 41 000 Christian denominations all expecting Jesus to join them on Doomsday. LOL
Since your still in pre school the answer is

The Bible lol

DUUUUUURRRRRRRRR
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's a word of truth to anything you said, then you'd be interested in the following:
“The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians”
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
EXCERPT “The sad reality that naïve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews.
Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity.
Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings.
Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism.
Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother.
Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.
Zionist discovered that the most effective method of zionizing Americans is through their religion; Christianity. Through the Zionist imposed curriculum of at least the first 12 years of public schooling, the over than 200 pro-Zionist organizations, the Israeli lobby (AIPAC), about 1700 religious radio stations, 245 Christian TV stations, and about 120 Christian newspaper, Zionists had successfully zionized almost 40 million American Christians.”CONTINUED
But since you just hate Muslims out of ignorance and trained bigotry, you're unreachable for ANY deity
Now, run along and blow your chauffeur.....or is that shofar?
I love how you just gush over the love in Islam and Christianity and decry Judaism as hateful when all of them have the same amount of violent content, or the fact that major religious conflict has always been centred over Christian and Muslim leaders who use religion as their guise for economics and politics -- unless you just want to forget that the Crusades ever happened, or what exactly Islamist groups like to base themselves on...

Hating Muslims and Christians is wrong, but it's rather baffling to see you apply that double standard ONLY to Jews. You're not someone who cares about Christian or Muslim or any kind of interfaith affairs at all; you just like to find a whitewash that attempts to legitimise you irrational hae of Jews and Judaism.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

@ orion

Did u like my reply ahahhaahahahahahahaha
nAG

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel existed way before the UN God alone established them through his servant Jacob it became a reality. So if God wanted to bring the Israelites back home he did it simple as that.
What can't God do?
He even said it himself that he Scattered the Israelites and will regather them.
Come back another time ok buddy lol
God placed the jews in exile for their sins against Him and according to the Torah they can only regain their state by the decree of God, not by force (which is what is being done today). Can you cite me scripture where God has decreed that the Israelites can now have the land of Palestine?
Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

nAG wrote:
<quoted text>
God placed the jews in exile for their sins against Him and according to the Torah they can only regain their state by the decree of God, not by force (which is what is being done today). Can you cite me scripture where God has decreed that the Israelites can now have the land of Palestine?
No but she and her Zionist Shills can make up a few while you wait

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

More Megaphone info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_deskto...

http://bsalert.com/artsearch.php...

http://www.nogw.com/download/2006_bbc_online_...

Don't expect anything helpful from someone who's paid to lie..... FULL TIME!
Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Gray
The Christian were the enemy of Judaism for the best part of 2000 years.
All of a sudden only 50 years ago .
They became buddies.
Consequently western Christianity became the abandonment of The Primary Articles of Faith.
The first Commandment.
And the absence of "needing Divine Guidance" in determination of Religious Cognition. I say that in reference to the establishment of Modern Israel without Divine Authority, making a mockery of Western Religious Institution.
Allah chooses whomever He Will .
I hope He looks kindly on us both.
Thanks!

Now that the REAL Terrorist State has bombed Syria in ANOTHER effort to suck MORE American blood for "Greater Israel" aka Lebensraum.....the Zionist occupied US will have increaded headaches in the region as Resistance Groups gear up for justifiable Pay Back.

The good thing about those cowardly Zionist Air Strikes is that:

They've gotta come down sometime....

AND...

Hezbollah will be waiting to kick some more Kosher Kiesters.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

nAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you read this comment read Jeremiah 31 "New Living Translation"

And the decree is in your history books it was in 1948 when God regathered the remnant of Israel back to the Land he Gave His friend Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and Their decendants after them.

If Palestine owned the Land than allah their god would make it possible for them to take it back.
But because their god is not the True Living God but a satan made product nothing has happened.

Now look at Israel The Lord alone scattered them and regathered them. The God of Israel is the True Living God he has kept to his word they are Forever his people. Regardless of the Trials they went through God Loved them and cared for them and they still exist today. Even when some Israelites were disobediant and rejected our Messiah And Saviour Jesus Christ Romans 11 tells us God our Fathers Heart.

Unlike the
The great egyptian empire
Hitler and his empire
The great Roman empire

They do not exist no more but the greatest of nations Israel still Exist even when countries fought over Jerusalem has any nation been able to get rid of the Jews? When The Romans destroyed the 2nd temple and killed as many Jews as they could even they could not kill all the Jews. And now the Roman empire is nothing but history.

What about The great egyptian empire. The God of Israel alone parted the sea's and killed the egyptian soldiers who gave chase he brang plagues upon the Egyltians for pharoa's hard heart for not letting God's people go free from slavery. And wheres the Great Egyptian empire now? Nothing but History.

Hitler and his empire where are they now? Nothing but History.

But The Israelites they are in your History books and Still Exist today. The allah established nations could combine all their armies and create an army that would put fear in the Hearts of Many but what can mere humans use to destroy what God has cared for since its creation?

What can mere humans plan that God can not see? For God laughs at the Plans of The unbelievers. Those who want to destroy Israel.

People are forgetting The Lord alone will come to Fight for his people as he fought for them in the Past.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you read this comment read Jeremiah 31 "New Living Translation"
bla bla bla
Of course you did not answer the question, but you went instead in a religious delirium.
Show the scripture...
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
No but she and her Zionist Shills can make up a few while you wait
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...
“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’
Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.
“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.
“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
More Megaphone info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_deskto...
http://bsalert.com/artsearch.php...
http://www.nogw.com/download/2006_bbc_online_...
Don't expect anything helpful from someone who's paid to lie..... FULL TIME!
So how much do you get paid?
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you did not answer the question, but you went instead in a religious delirium.
Show the scripture...
I did that scripture proves 1948 was the year God alone chose to bring them back :) do they not sing and dance with their tamborines? its just ur an unbeliever and what i tell you you wont believe anyway.

Its like when my saviour Jesus Christ told the Israelites his Message and some didnt believe.

Even when Jesus Christ would use scripture they still refused to believe and you wont see it the way i do because we arn't on the same level u dont know God my Father the way i do.

You have a chance to, but even that you will refuse.

Read Romans 11
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Isaiah 43
New Living Translation (NLT)
The Savior of Israel

43 But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you.
O Israel, the one who formed you says,
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.
2 When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
3 For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom;
I gave Ethiopia[a] and Seba in your place.
4 Others were given in exchange for you.
I traded their lives for yours
because you are precious to me.
You are honored, and I love you.
5 “Do not be afraid, for I am with you.
I will gather you and your children from east and west.
6 I will say to the north and south,
‘Bring my sons and daughters back to Israel
from the distant corners of the earth.
7 Bring all who claim me as their God,
for I have made them for my glory.
It was I who created them.’”
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

So there u go And the Nations listened they sent The Israelites back to Israel when the True Living God speaks he speaks life into his words His word brings life into man.

Please Listen, Listen to What i say .

There is only one way to the Father and that is Through Jesus Christ there is no other way.

If Jesus Christ was really a fake than why has he revealed himself to the muslim people through visions and dreams?

the quran cannot stop those who have been called. Nothing can. You"se say we hate Jews

But the King of the Jews yes Jesus Christ is showing Love to the muslim people but showing them Grace and Forgiveness Love and Mercy

Now do you seebthe difference between Jesus Christ and allah?

The quran teaches hate towards Israel but My Lord and Saviour goes to the people directly he shows that out of all the gifts anyone can recieve that Love is the most important and by his actions alone shows that He not only teaches it but he walks it. Who can Love u like Jesus Christ can.

Romans 10:9
usa all day

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

GnA wrote:
@ orion
Did u like my reply ahahhaahahahahahahaha
shut your pie hole nobody want to hear your dribble

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

592 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The fear of dying a virgin 3 min The Pedo 9
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min WildWeirdWillie 172,350
girls have you ever caught your brother naked o... (Nov '12) 7 min tom 7
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 12 min Ultra Dave 10
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min confrinting with the word 532,675
nudist dating question 13 min Ultra Dave 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Commander Bunny 256,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min stupid is not a disease 720,427
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••