Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
92,781 - 92,800 of 117,954 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105104 May 3, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
/?
Your posting neither knows God, nor does your postings Glorify God's name.
Your posting comments are filled with evil dispicable rants by a haughty little devil, whose circumized.
You sound like Ayrshire and you post as an ignoramus prostituting "its" morals and spirit for terrorist israeli jew jews Liars.
Before you post and support the evil War Crime jew jews in Palestine, learn who and what they are.
Our Petesake is an official Truth seeker on this Historical Site and when Satan's chosen people come unto this site with dirty evil hands and flounder feet, they must be informed that whatever they say after their first lie is null and voided.
And then they must learn and leave their postings comments open to Truth-seekers like Petesake to enlighten you and your kind about Truths and facts.
The following is basic accurate knowledge given to those with righteous hearts.
Modern Jews are divided into two primary groups, the Ashkenazim Khazar Jew and the Sephardim (or Sephardi Jew). There is a great difference between these groups. They are not one united people. They are divided socially, politically and racially. Look up Jew Ashkenazim, and then look up Jew Sephardi.
Jews' that are squatting their fat lard cowardly grubbing arses
in israel, are thieving War Crime Fugitive Criminals, that need to be brought to human Justice. These israeli jew jews are evil personified, who have committed a Supreme Holocaust on innocent meek and defenseless people, known as Indigenous Palestinian farmers and God's human beings.
What gives you the right GnA/Ayrshie the right to lie, deceive and distort Inspired Scriptures and blaspheme God's name in defense of these jew War Crime Fugitives Setiak Killers.
Ayrshire used to do the same thing you are doing, until she became the laughing stock of our Historical Site. You are the same Ayrshire with a different Giyus.org IP. Welcome back Israeli terrorist milker and how many terrorist israeli jew jews have you milked this week.
There goes Jeffers, groaning about all his supposed sightings of "Jews" under every conspiracy rock he turns~

Tell me, still pining over Petey? He's not coming back to comfort you, you know.
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#105105 May 3, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
The world has always hated and targeted Jews unfairly why would this be any different. The fact is that the General Assembly has no legal basis to its votes. so really just shows the true color of the world from the same organization which ignores massacres worldwide and called zionism racism. Controlled by Islam and the Arab world.
The FACTS debunk your widespread generalizations:

ZIONIST (not "Jewish") media dominates what Americans think they know

For example:

FBI STATISTICS:

“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 

These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED
_______

PROOF of ZIONIST Media domination:
QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“CONTINUED

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 

The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

"Nutjobs here" is a Paid, Full Time Hasbara Shill:

Follow his, her, its pattern:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
______
rtloder

Australia

#105107 May 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried to be funny. You tried to make a point. I do say that you failed rather hard on both accounts.
http://www.punjabigraphics.com/images/17/you-...

What you say is not true what I say is not an attempt at humour # however I believe you are a follower of GnA who is busily trying to reinvent the wheel.

Take note possibility can not be added too.
Only can it be subtracted from.
Once something is done it is over.
If possibility were able to be added too *-* the universe would be eternal not finite.
Only residue will remain.
Which is possibility free.
Do you agree ?
Actually I forgot what we were talking about .
Excuse me professor.
GnA

Australia

#105108 May 4, 2013
Rtloder

I made myself clear im against allah and other false gods
My arguement has never been against 1 particular nation but their false idols im not racist.

And i know that each and every country has corruption,faults and do mistakes.

I speak on behalf of the Israelites who follow Jesus Christ who are innocent and have nothing to do with the jews you accuse.

What dont you see or get?

Gods people have faced many obsticles but because The True Living God The God of Israel is their Father He has cared for them and Loved them and diciplined them for their disobedience.

We can not blame all jews for one jews action

Just as you cant blame all muslim's for one muslim's crime because their are muslim's who believe and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. These muslims believe that Jesus Christ is not a prophet as the quran teaches but The Son of God Almighty.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#105109 May 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
Rtloder
I made myself clear im against allah and other false gods
My arguement has never been against 1 particular nation but their false idols im not racist.
And i know that each and every country has corruption,faults and do mistakes.
I speak on behalf of the Israelites who follow Jesus Christ who are innocent and have nothing to do with the jews you accuse.
What dont you see or get?
Gods people have faced many obsticles but because The True Living God The God of Israel is their Father He has cared for them and Loved them and diciplined them for their disobedience.
We can not blame all jews for one jews action
Just as you cant blame all muslim's for one muslim's crime because their are muslim's who believe and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. These muslims believe that Jesus Christ is not a prophet as the quran teaches but The Son of God Almighty.
~`

when are going to stop your deceptive trickery/?
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#105110 May 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
Even when i started abusing drugs he never let go he fought for me. He brang me out of the wilderness and has given me an understanding of The Word of God especially towards his people and his land Israel.
I have never been like this before especially towards Israel. And the Israelities
Its like I woke up one day And God put this Fire in me a fire that burns with Truths of God concerning Israel.
U are just too much.... It's Kicifer burning a fire inside u!

Lucifer is the god of a bunch of israeli jew jews serial killers, that pledged allegiance to Satan's Talmudic demonized books, who are convicted in absentia of war crimes.

So that everyone understand what u've just stated is this, these israeli jew jews occupying Palestine illegally, that are fugitives from Justice are the 'convert" seeds from Abraham/.

And israel and israel's serial killing jews' to u are the chosen people, even though they are not from the seed of Abraham~.

And to u, the true living Creator is a god for a bunch of hellish devilish sociopaths, that come from a tribe of Ashkenazim converts.

And these illegal cowardly jews,..... that have nothing to do with the 12 tribes from the House of Israel, are the chosen people of who/???.

These are atheist and pagan who are not covered under the covenant with Abraham, or Ishmael... and have "no" Biblical claim to Palestinians land, that they stole by jew jews' Terrorism

You've just blaspheme God Name again and tried to make His Name synonymous with a Paradox.

No need to post us anymore, your Judgement Day is the day when you'll find Godly Truth and not before. Unless u condemn and denounce Satanic Israeli terrorist beliefs and Israel of today Kolocaust/./.
GnA

Australia

#105111 May 4, 2013
Where are you from?
GnA

Australia

#105112 May 4, 2013
Read Jeremiah 31

Who are you to judge wether or not these Jews are Jews.

Hypocrit how do you know what land belongs to who? Did you form this world?

The God of Israel owns all Lands he created this world so be happy he hasnt

Taken away your land and given it to the Israelites just as he did with the land of the caaninites which is now "Israel"

Becareful what you say be very careful for God see's everything go read Romans 11 i mean it and That is how God see's his people ok

So now dont post back cause ur arguement is useless rather go read the scriptures i gave you and understand how God see's Israel ok.

Amen!!
GnA

Australia

#105113 May 4, 2013
And im happy u said Ishmael because

These Israelites are decendants through Isaac and Jacob

And not Ishmael

So now get off the Judgement seat and learn more about God understand what Romans 11 says and ur get the picture hopefully

Can anyone please bring scripture whe God himself has declared he will not be with Israel no more can someone please bring one scripture "Where he has broken his covenant"

If you cant find one than you know I STAND ON TRUTH. The things i say i do not make up it comes straight from the Word of God.

Go have a feed now and be happy
rtloder

Australia

#105114 May 4, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
when are going to stop your deceptive trickery/?

Have we been introduced .??
GnA

Australia

#105115 May 4, 2013
God’s Mercy Is for Everyone

25 I want you to understand this mystery, dear brothers and sisters,[g] so that you will not feel proud about yourselves. Some of the people of Israel have hard hearts, but this will last only until the full number of Gentiles comes to Christ. 26 And so all Israel will be saved. As the Scriptures say,

“The one who rescues will come from Jerusalem,[h]
and he will turn Israel[i] away from ungodliness.
27 And this is my covenant with them,
that I will take away their sins.”[j]
28 Many of the people of Israel are now enemies of the Good News, and this benefits you Gentiles. Yet they are still the people he loves because he chose their ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 29 For God’s gifts and his call can never be withdrawn. 30 Once, you Gentiles were rebels against God, but when the people of Israel rebelled against him, God was merciful to you instead. 31 Now they are the rebels, and God’s mercy has come to you so that they, too, will share[k] in God’s mercy. 32 For God has imprisoned everyone in disobedience so he could have mercy on everyone.

33 Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways!

34 For who can know the Lord’s thoughts?
Who knows enough to give him advice?[l]
35 And who has given him so much
that he needs to pay it back?[m]
36 For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#105116 May 4, 2013
`

~`

On May 3rd 2013 illegal israeli jews' violated Syrian Sovereignty once again and Lebanon airspace too, by diabolically bombing Syria!
Here my question, who the hell are these evil doers to violate Geneva Convention and International Law?

Again, these cowardly jews said fk-u to International Law and hooray for us chosen War Crime jews Criminals/.

Russia and China are gearing up against us and for World War 3 in Middle east.

United States can be led by Zionist jews into a War of israel's War Crime fugitives doing, that will jeopardized our love ones future and destroy our Nations Sovereignty, if we get involved again in israeli jews illegal activities of expansion and Holocaust..

Our Top Generals have stated that israel is the causes of our past Wars and also are future Wars, if we pledge an allegiance to these terrorizing jew jews' evil Ashkenazi convert monsters/.

Let israel and their serial killers fall on their own evill sword of lies and deceptions.
Anthony garcia

New York, NY

#105118 May 4, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 55 wrote:
`
~`
On May 3rd 2013 illegal israeli jews' violated Syrian Sovereignty once again and Lebanon airspace too, by diabolically bombing Syria!
Here my question, who the hell are these evil doers to violate Geneva Convention and International Law?
Again, these cowardly jews said fk-u to International Law and hooray for us chosen War Crime jews Criminals/.
Russia and China are gearing up against us and for World War 3 in Middle east.
United States can be led by Zionist jews into a War of israel's War Crime fugitives doing, that will jeopardized our love ones future and destroy our Nations Sovereignty, if we get involved again in israeli jews illegal activities of expansion and Holocaust..
Our Top Generals have stated that israel is the causes of our past Wars and also are future Wars, if we pledge an allegiance to these terrorizing jew jews' evil Ashkenazi convert monsters/.
Let israel and their serial killers fall on their own evill sword of lies and deceptions.
hello but post yes if you want me to come sunday
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#105119 May 4, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
92.5% of everything you say is a lie and you know it. I am not a 'muslim believer' or 'sympathizer' finding all religion to be an anathema to the Lord God BUT the biggest open prison on earth is enough to call for the destruction of the 'state' that has created and that sustains such an abomination to decency and humanity; a 'state' that continues to murder innocents and steal the homes and land of others for 'Jews' to 'resettle'... In many ways it is perfectly normal for people living in such a Nazi Apartheid Terror 'state' to call for the destruction or end to such barbarism. I sincerely hope it happens too.
So you can not have a proper debate nor tell me exactly what i wrote that is a lie.
What prison? supplies go in daily, many there live better than most Israelis not mention the fact that the majority live better than most people in the world.
what homes has been stolen to resettle??
You give no examples just general exaggerations or straight up myths.

Please explain how it can be an apartheid when all citizens are treated equally????
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105120 May 4, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
What you say is not true what I say is not an attempt at humour # however I believe you are a follower of GnA who is busily trying to reinvent the wheel.
Take note possibility can not be added too.
Only can it be subtracted from.
Once something is done it is over.
If possibility were able to be added too *-* the universe would be eternal not finite.
Only residue will remain.
Which is possibility free.
Do you agree ?
Actually I forgot what we were talking about .
Excuse me professor.
One word to your whole paragraph: FACEPALM.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105121 May 4, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
The FACTS debunk your widespread generalizations:
ZIONIST (not "Jewish") media dominates what Americans think they know
For example:
FBI STATISTICS:
“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database
“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 
These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED
_______
PROOF of ZIONIST Media domination:
QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“CONTINUED
“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/
EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 
The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED
“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”
"Nutjobs here" is a Paid, Full Time Hasbara Shill:
Follow his, her, its pattern:
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...
“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’
Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.
“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
______
As if the Christian far right (or any other denomination for that matter) has nothing to do with attacks in the US; apparently it's all JEWS to you.

And I don't see you complaining about how the Muslims are being attacked by BUDDHIST MONKS in Thailand and Burma,'cause, you know, apparently only Israel is capable of violence.

And for fack's sake man, WHY on earth are you deciding to get all your info from conspiracy websites??

Wait, I already know the answer to that one.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#105123 May 4, 2013
Long live israel
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#105124 May 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
Rtloder

These muslims believe that Jesus Christ is not a prophet as the quran teaches but The Son of God Almighty.
If there's a word of truth to anything you said, then you'd be interested in the following:

“The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians”
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
EXCERPT “The sad reality that naïve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews.

Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity.

Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings.

Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism.

Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother.

Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.

Zionist discovered that the most effective method of zionizing Americans is through their religion; Christianity. Through the Zionist imposed curriculum of at least the first 12 years of public schooling, the over than 200 pro-Zionist organizations, the Israeli lobby (AIPAC), about 1700 religious radio stations, 245 Christian TV stations, and about 120 Christian newspaper, Zionists had successfully zionized almost 40 million American Christians.”CONTINUED

But since you just hate Muslims out of ignorance and trained bigotry, you're unreachable for ANY deity

Now, run along and blow your chauffeur.....or is that shofar?
rtloder

Australia

#105125 May 5, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Nice try, Marc -- but what else can we expect from brainwashed arab sympathizers!

There is a whole lot more to expect you idiot.
GnA

Australia

#105126 May 5, 2013
Gray dont feed me rubbish.

Go give it to your pets.

The problem with what you say is that the very Jesus they speak of is not the same Jesus i worship.

And the teachings are not even close to being the same

Tell me where in the Word of God Jesus Christ say's one Particular Nation is the enemy?

Where the quran teaches u that Israel is the enemy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 3 min Hannah V 492
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min andet1987 4,324
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Stephania 599,788
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 7 min Hannah V 1,004
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min curiouslu 732,702
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 94,640
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 257,840
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min seriously the ori... 538,786
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••