Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#105092 May 3, 2013
The great people of Persia are going to take this piece of wasteful sh*t of a bomb and shove it right up Great Satans big gapping A**........

**********

The Pentagon has redesigned its biggest “bunker buster” bomb with more advanced features intended to enable it to destroy Iran’s most heavily fortified and defended nuclear site.

U.S. officials see development of the weapon as critical to convincing Israel that the U.S. has the ability to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear bomb if diplomacy fails, and also that Israel’s military can’t do that on its own.

Several times in recent weeks, American officials, seeking to demonstrate U.S. capabilities, showed Israeli military and civilian leaders secret Air Force video of an earlier version of the bomb hitting its target in high-altitude testing, and explained what had been done to improve it, according to diplomats who were present.

**********

The Islamic Republic of Iran ranks first in science production in the Middle East, the country’s deputy minister for science, research and technology tells Press TV.


“Our scientific research is exceptional. We ranked between 16th and 17th in the world in science and technology and ranked first in the region. Before, we ranked 2nd in the region behind Turkey but we have surpassed now,” Gholam-Reza Khajeh-Sarvi said.

The Iranian official added that Iran has progressed even with unilateral sanctions imposed against the country by the US and its allies.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105095 May 3, 2013
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
An informative post. The Industrial/Military complex controls the USA. Forget about democracy, its just a dream.
You barf up simplistic cynicism as if it's insight, dad.
rtloder

Australia

#105096 May 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean OSTRICH, not emu, and for fack's sake, are you really that much of a conspiracist nutjob that every single facking thing in the world AUTOMATICALLY is "the Jews are behind it?"

Thank you for correcting me on the emu .
I'm struck on emu since I had an emu pie.


I still have dreams about chewing it .
The taste won't go away.
I'm refusing treatment about it because the court appointed psychiatrist attempted to murder me and my children.

What would YOU do in a situation like that.
??????????
I going to ask Judge Jewlie to clear the court to notify my supposed insanity.
Probably that has got something to do with my hating the Jew.
rtloder

Australia

#105097 May 3, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
/?
Your posting neither knows God, nor does your postings Glorify God's name.
Your posting comments are filled with evil dispicable rants by a haughty little devil, whose circumized.
You sound like Ayrshire and you post as an ignoramus prostituting "its" morals and spirit for terrorist israeli jew jews Liars.
Before you post and support the evil War Crime jew jews in Palestine, learn who and what they are.
Our Petesake is an official Truth seeker on this Historical Site and when Satan's chosen people come unto this site with dirty evil hands and flounder feet, they must be informed that whatever they say after their first lie is null and voided.
And then they must learn and leave their postings comments open to Truth-seekers like Petesake to enlighten you and your kind about Truths and facts.
The following is basic accurate knowledge given to those with righteous hearts.
Modern Jews are divided into two primary groups, the Ashkenazim Khazar Jew and the Sephardim (or Sephardi Jew). There is a great difference between these groups. They are not one united people. They are divided socially, politically and racially. Look up Jew Ashkenazim, and then look up Jew Sephardi.
Jews' that are squatting their fat lard cowardly grubbing arses
in israel, are thieving War Crime Fugitive Criminals, that need to be brought to human Justice. These israeli jew jews are evil personified, who have committed a Supreme Holocaust on innocent meek and defenseless people, known as Indigenous Palestinian farmers and God's human beings.
What gives you the right GnA/Ayrshie the right to lie, deceive and distort Inspired Scriptures and blaspheme God's name in defense of these jew War Crime Fugitives Setiak Killers.
Ayrshire used to do the same thing you are doing, until she became the laughing stock of our Historical Site. You are the same Ayrshire with a different Giyus.org IP. Welcome back Israeli terrorist milker and how many terrorist israeli jew jews have you milked this week.

Professor GnA .
The glower of plume de Pluck.
Lifted "foetus" and all .
Only to become.
What he was .
Before he went away.
GnA

Australia

#105098 May 3, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
Think about it!!!!!!!!!
What is a Jew?
A human being who has been brainwashed from birth to believe in a stupid "religion".
Just the same as Christians/Muslims ect ect.
Grow-up! All religions are man invented nonsense, designed to control YOU!
Cyril the Atheist. Aged 83.
Can you explain to me how we came into existence? What is ur belief?

Why havent we found other living beings outside the world?

You know why Cyril the Atheist would of said this?

I have one answer. She wanted to be free from The Ways of God The God of Israel. Their Hearts are Hardened and Their Eyes are blind They have heard the message of The God of Israel about his Son Jesus Christ but satan quickly comes and chokes them with the seed of doubt. Vines that suffocate the truth out of people.

I am certainly not into man made religion but I Love Jesus Christ and God the Father. And its Through Faith in Our Lord and Saviour you are saved and not by any works.
GnA

Australia

#105099 May 3, 2013
I dnt care what you'se guys say is that gonna change God's Plans?

LOL

Go hard God still gonna do what he wants yes The God of Israel The True Living God.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#105100 May 3, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain to me how we came into existence? What is ur belief?
Why havent we found other living beings outside the world?
You know why Cyril the Atheist would of said this?
I have one answer. She wanted to be free from The Ways of God The God of Israel. Their Hearts are Hardened and Their Eyes are blind They have heard the message of The God of Israel about his Son Jesus Christ but satan quickly comes and chokes them with the seed of doubt. Vines that suffocate the truth out of people.
I am certainly not into man made religion but I Love Jesus Christ and God the Father. And its Through Faith in Our Lord and Saviour you are saved and not by any works.
`

~`

clever..!
GnA

Australia

#105101 May 3, 2013
All Glory to the Lord. If u knew me u would be like really!!...... ur not even clever your a sports junky lol

But Jesus Christ has helped me alot through my Doubts.. he has become stronger in me his advocate the Holy Spirit has fought and fought for my soul ever since I was young. Even when i almost gave up Believing in Jesus Christ to follow another path. He wouldn't let go

Even when i started abusing drugs he never let go he fought for me. He brang me out of the wilderness and has given me an understanding of The Word of God especially towards his people and his land Israel.

I have never been like this before especially towards Israel. And the Israelities

Its like I woke up one day And God put this Fire in me a fire that burns with Truths of God concerning Israel.
GnA

Australia

#105102 May 3, 2013
I did have a vision of Jesus Christ

I saw myself standing on the right side of his Throne. When he stood up he held a Staff on one hand and a Rod in the other.

When the clouds opened up and before us was Jerusalem/Israel its like the clouds created a path from the heavens down towards Israel.

When i woke up i Knew for some reason that He's protecting Israel i just knew that He is going to protect those who believe in Him and us who do not live in Israel but believe in Jesus Christ.

Because the Truth is we are already citizens of the New Jerusalem. Where both God our Father and Jesus Christ will be.

One day the Nations will gather like vulchers surrounding Israel as if Israel was a carcass food for the takeing But Zechariah 14 tells us what will happen to those nations.

i dont know who or what nations will combine to take on Israel.

But theres no doubt in my mind that if the Muslim nations were to combine the army which they will produce will be so great that it would bring fear to hearts of many but Jesus Christ say's different he say's

Those who trust in the Lord will never be disgraced.

Abraham,Isaac and Jacob
Moses and the Israelites.
Gideon and the 300
Samson
Joseph
Joshua
Noah and The Ark
Jonah
King David and Goliath
The 12 Diciples

All these men showed that putting your trust in The Lord you will never be disgraced
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105103 May 3, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for correcting me on the emu .
I'm struck on emu since I had an emu pie.
I still have dreams about chewing it .
The taste won't go away.
I'm refusing treatment about it because the court appointed psychiatrist attempted to murder me and my children.
What would YOU do in a situation like that.
??????????
I going to ask Judge Jewlie to clear the court to notify my supposed insanity.
Probably that has got something to do with my hating the Jew.
You tried to be funny. You tried to make a point. I do say that you failed rather hard on both accounts.

http://www.punjabigraphics.com/images/17/you-...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#105104 May 3, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
/?
Your posting neither knows God, nor does your postings Glorify God's name.
Your posting comments are filled with evil dispicable rants by a haughty little devil, whose circumized.
You sound like Ayrshire and you post as an ignoramus prostituting "its" morals and spirit for terrorist israeli jew jews Liars.
Before you post and support the evil War Crime jew jews in Palestine, learn who and what they are.
Our Petesake is an official Truth seeker on this Historical Site and when Satan's chosen people come unto this site with dirty evil hands and flounder feet, they must be informed that whatever they say after their first lie is null and voided.
And then they must learn and leave their postings comments open to Truth-seekers like Petesake to enlighten you and your kind about Truths and facts.
The following is basic accurate knowledge given to those with righteous hearts.
Modern Jews are divided into two primary groups, the Ashkenazim Khazar Jew and the Sephardim (or Sephardi Jew). There is a great difference between these groups. They are not one united people. They are divided socially, politically and racially. Look up Jew Ashkenazim, and then look up Jew Sephardi.
Jews' that are squatting their fat lard cowardly grubbing arses
in israel, are thieving War Crime Fugitive Criminals, that need to be brought to human Justice. These israeli jew jews are evil personified, who have committed a Supreme Holocaust on innocent meek and defenseless people, known as Indigenous Palestinian farmers and God's human beings.
What gives you the right GnA/Ayrshie the right to lie, deceive and distort Inspired Scriptures and blaspheme God's name in defense of these jew War Crime Fugitives Setiak Killers.
Ayrshire used to do the same thing you are doing, until she became the laughing stock of our Historical Site. You are the same Ayrshire with a different Giyus.org IP. Welcome back Israeli terrorist milker and how many terrorist israeli jew jews have you milked this week.
There goes Jeffers, groaning about all his supposed sightings of "Jews" under every conspiracy rock he turns~

Tell me, still pining over Petey? He's not coming back to comfort you, you know.
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#105105 May 3, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
The world has always hated and targeted Jews unfairly why would this be any different. The fact is that the General Assembly has no legal basis to its votes. so really just shows the true color of the world from the same organization which ignores massacres worldwide and called zionism racism. Controlled by Islam and the Arab world.
The FACTS debunk your widespread generalizations:

ZIONIST (not "Jewish") media dominates what Americans think they know

For example:

FBI STATISTICS:

“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 

These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED
_______

PROOF of ZIONIST Media domination:
QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“CONTINUED

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 

The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

"Nutjobs here" is a Paid, Full Time Hasbara Shill:

Follow his, her, its pattern:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
______
rtloder

Australia

#105107 May 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried to be funny. You tried to make a point. I do say that you failed rather hard on both accounts.
http://www.punjabigraphics.com/images/17/you-...

What you say is not true what I say is not an attempt at humour # however I believe you are a follower of GnA who is busily trying to reinvent the wheel.

Take note possibility can not be added too.
Only can it be subtracted from.
Once something is done it is over.
If possibility were able to be added too *-* the universe would be eternal not finite.
Only residue will remain.
Which is possibility free.
Do you agree ?
Actually I forgot what we were talking about .
Excuse me professor.
GnA

Australia

#105108 May 4, 2013
Rtloder

I made myself clear im against allah and other false gods
My arguement has never been against 1 particular nation but their false idols im not racist.

And i know that each and every country has corruption,faults and do mistakes.

I speak on behalf of the Israelites who follow Jesus Christ who are innocent and have nothing to do with the jews you accuse.

What dont you see or get?

Gods people have faced many obsticles but because The True Living God The God of Israel is their Father He has cared for them and Loved them and diciplined them for their disobedience.

We can not blame all jews for one jews action

Just as you cant blame all muslim's for one muslim's crime because their are muslim's who believe and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. These muslims believe that Jesus Christ is not a prophet as the quran teaches but The Son of God Almighty.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#105109 May 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
Rtloder
I made myself clear im against allah and other false gods
My arguement has never been against 1 particular nation but their false idols im not racist.
And i know that each and every country has corruption,faults and do mistakes.
I speak on behalf of the Israelites who follow Jesus Christ who are innocent and have nothing to do with the jews you accuse.
What dont you see or get?
Gods people have faced many obsticles but because The True Living God The God of Israel is their Father He has cared for them and Loved them and diciplined them for their disobedience.
We can not blame all jews for one jews action
Just as you cant blame all muslim's for one muslim's crime because their are muslim's who believe and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. These muslims believe that Jesus Christ is not a prophet as the quran teaches but The Son of God Almighty.
~`

when are going to stop your deceptive trickery/?
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#105110 May 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
Even when i started abusing drugs he never let go he fought for me. He brang me out of the wilderness and has given me an understanding of The Word of God especially towards his people and his land Israel.
I have never been like this before especially towards Israel. And the Israelities
Its like I woke up one day And God put this Fire in me a fire that burns with Truths of God concerning Israel.
U are just too much.... It's Kicifer burning a fire inside u!

Lucifer is the god of a bunch of israeli jew jews serial killers, that pledged allegiance to Satan's Talmudic demonized books, who are convicted in absentia of war crimes.

So that everyone understand what u've just stated is this, these israeli jew jews occupying Palestine illegally, that are fugitives from Justice are the 'convert" seeds from Abraham/.

And israel and israel's serial killing jews' to u are the chosen people, even though they are not from the seed of Abraham~.

And to u, the true living Creator is a god for a bunch of hellish devilish sociopaths, that come from a tribe of Ashkenazim converts.

And these illegal cowardly jews,..... that have nothing to do with the 12 tribes from the House of Israel, are the chosen people of who/???.

These are atheist and pagan who are not covered under the covenant with Abraham, or Ishmael... and have "no" Biblical claim to Palestinians land, that they stole by jew jews' Terrorism

You've just blaspheme God Name again and tried to make His Name synonymous with a Paradox.

No need to post us anymore, your Judgement Day is the day when you'll find Godly Truth and not before. Unless u condemn and denounce Satanic Israeli terrorist beliefs and Israel of today Kolocaust/./.
GnA

Australia

#105111 May 4, 2013
Where are you from?
GnA

Australia

#105112 May 4, 2013
Read Jeremiah 31

Who are you to judge wether or not these Jews are Jews.

Hypocrit how do you know what land belongs to who? Did you form this world?

The God of Israel owns all Lands he created this world so be happy he hasnt

Taken away your land and given it to the Israelites just as he did with the land of the caaninites which is now "Israel"

Becareful what you say be very careful for God see's everything go read Romans 11 i mean it and That is how God see's his people ok

So now dont post back cause ur arguement is useless rather go read the scriptures i gave you and understand how God see's Israel ok.

Amen!!
GnA

Australia

#105113 May 4, 2013
And im happy u said Ishmael because

These Israelites are decendants through Isaac and Jacob

And not Ishmael

So now get off the Judgement seat and learn more about God understand what Romans 11 says and ur get the picture hopefully

Can anyone please bring scripture whe God himself has declared he will not be with Israel no more can someone please bring one scripture "Where he has broken his covenant"

If you cant find one than you know I STAND ON TRUTH. The things i say i do not make up it comes straight from the Word of God.

Go have a feed now and be happy
rtloder

Australia

#105114 May 4, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
when are going to stop your deceptive trickery/?

Have we been introduced .??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min thewordofme 763,145
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 554,471
How i Got My EX Husband Back home Thanks to Gr... 12 min lostlover256 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min lisw 174,969
Spiritual Rats (Amagudwane) That Bring Money ..... 15 min lostlover256 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min AussieBobby 263,316
Moses never existed 1 hr thewordofme 498
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Just Wondering 603,494

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE