Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#104956 May 1, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
She is A Jew's Jew. Despicable, racist and confident in her evil ways. But more insidious by far are those Jews who murder children in the likes of Gaza with illegal chemical weapons.
These children you speak of are sent to summer training camps on how to kill Jews and brainwashed as you seem to be. Every part of their society incites hatred and encourages violence. Whats makes her a Jews Jew you are making things up off the top of your head?
What chemical weapons???
According to international law if a civilian area is used as a military base in any way it is a viable target. The majority of children killed in Gaza where either fighters or located in military bases whether it be missile silos, storage facilities and so on .
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#104957 May 1, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh of course we know. The Jews are too busy sending young Americans and other 'allies' to die for them and selling their weapons on the biggest market on earth. When they do put boots on the ground they more often run like chickens soon as any shots are fired [read lebanon 2006].
Can you name one war fought for the "Jews" by any country other than Israel???? It sounds nice what you write but its BS.
It was Hamas, Fatah, and Hizballah who ran to their underground bunkers when Israel retaliates leaving their own civilians to deal with the mess they created. The only reason that the Hamas leadership in Gaza survived Cast Lead was because they all ran to the Gaza hospital and hid there. Israel did not target them due to the obvious civilian casualties it would result in.

Not sure what you are asking me to read. I live in Israel have seen suicide bombers and such in action, my friends where the ones in Lebanon on the ground, some came back injured from battle. I dont need to read the internet to know whats going on in the country i reside in.

if you can give any evidence that anything you say has any truth to it then go for it otherwise i think its time for you to STFU as you are inciting hatred against a people based on blood libels.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104958 May 1, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>i
Oh of course the Jews who murdered Christ knew he would rise after 3 days and ascend to heaven. Damn foolish idiot. The Jews killed Christ with no belief and still do not believe it to this day.
YOU ARE THE The NUT WHO BELIVE THAT CHRIST IS NOT A JEW. JEWS DID NOT KILL JESUS YOUR PEOPLE THE PEGANS KILLED JESUS.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#104961 May 1, 2013
monoskunk wrote:
you....
you are doing exactly what the nazis supposedly did to jews in europe except of gas you use bombs,settlements,tear gas,phosperous shells and ground invasions.
you are the 21st nazi typr dictatorship who feeds on fear ,blood and murder while us normal humans concentrate on our kids,work ,holidays you its all war.
people will revolt in isreal its well overdue
Firstly let me be clear i do not support targeting civilians whoever they are.

You probably see no problem with Palestinians intentionally massacring Jews so i think it is you who is the sick individual.
I have not been brainwashed or trained you should look in the mirror.
I am not exactly on the defensive just replying to posts.
What has nice got to do with it. Traveling around the world when speaking about this conflict often people would use the excuse of the "poor palestinians". I dont buy that BS emotions are irrelevant.

There was no country on the land before Israel and the locals have been massacring Jews in Palestine long before 1948. If you can give any evidence of a country called Palestine please do otherwise forget about these lies.
The Palestinians cant even pronounce the word Palestinian as their is no "P" in their language. There was never a country or people called Palestinians accept the Jews until Israel was created.
The first unified Palestinian document was the PLO Charter in 1964 which called for the destruction of Israel and also gave up the Palestine Arabs right (not that it had any) to WB, Gaza and Himmah (Jerusalem). This is all clear from their documentation and they were more interested in a regional caliphate than their own country or freedom.
Lies spread much quicker with the internet as people like you with no background on the subject are telling someone who lives on the land, has worked in research on the conflict, studied the subject academically what the truth is based on some website you found which supported your agenda.

Are you denying the Holocaust??? another lie spread on the internet.

You are a racist(if you would call it that) denying the right for Jews to live on land in the WB which they legally own because they are Jewish. The settlements at least most of them (excluding the ones built on private Arab land, a minority) are legal according to international law based on the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine and enshrined in International law with article 80 of the UN charter.
Dont bother bringing up the occupied territory BS as a land cannot be occupied unless it was taken from a country which legally owned it. Since Jordan illegally occupied the land in the 1940's the previous owner was the Ottoman Empire who gave up their right in the Treaty of Serves with the League of Nations passing it onto the Jews.(you may not like this but this is what happened).

you speak of Muslim hatred when 20% of Israelis are Muslims. It is Islam which ignores its own texts and refuses to accept a Jewish state in the region no matter how big.

You forget to mention the reason for Israel attacking the Palestinian. Maybe 15,000 missiles and rockets? suicide bombings? need i say more.

Israel is more democratic than most other democracies in the world.

When the people in Israel revolt against the government it will be because they are doing nothing to protect them.
GnA

Australia

#104963 May 1, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes people do not live for thousands of years.
The large majority of Israeli Jews are of middle eastern descent not European nice try with more lies against Israel and Jews.
AMEN!
these So called people with knowledge are useless. There minds are clouded with satanic taught doctrines. They are blind just as the muslim people who satan has corrupted through their book the quran.

decendants of abraham still walk the Land God gave Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Maybe these so called Decendants of Ishmael are fake like their god allah.
GnA

Australia

#104964 May 1, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
My religion? I don't do religion sorry. I believe instead in the Lord God, Great Master of Creation who sent his son Christ to absolve the world of its folly. The Jews killed him; they hated his wonderful truth as you hate hate truth today.
You want truth not all Jews wanted to kill Jesus Christ King of kings Lord of lords you have to ubderstand the Word of God before you make statements which do not sit right with The Word of God

Romans 11 that is the Truth of God concerning Israel and the Israelites.

AND EVERYBODY SAID AMEN!!
GnA

Australia

#104965 May 1, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
She is A Jew's Jew. Despicable, racist and confident in her evil ways. But more insidious by far are those Jews who murder children in the likes of Gaza with illegal chemical weapons.
Can you see the evil plans Hamas and all other Palestinian Terrorist plan who want to Destroy every single Israelite? Can you see the Plans those who call themselves enemies of Israel plan?

I tell you now God has never changed he is the same in Abrahams days as he is today.
Just as he took the lives of the egyptians who chased the Israelites when he parted the sea's he will swiftly take action and will never ever let Jerusalem fall into the hands of men who worship other gods for Jerusalem is his holy mountain. Just as he took away the first born of all the Egyptians he will not be afraid to take away again

Unless you know the begining you will never understand now!! has our Saviour Jesus Christ ever taught about going against God and what he say's? If all Jews wanted to kill Jesus Christ what use is the Bible to us than? Since the very Men who went out and Preached the Word of God the Message of Jesus Christ were Jews?
GnA

Australia

#104966 May 1, 2013
These christians honestly need to talk to Mosab Hasan Yousef a True Palestinian who was to take his fathers place one of the Co-Founders of Hamas. Talk to him and he will share the real Palestinian thoughts you know Jesus Christ used him to bring to light the truth behind Islam.

allah has no place in Israel i dont know why Netanyahu

Wont destroy that false mosque who shall we be afraid of God gave the Israelites the Land of Canaan as a special posession who else is gonna fight against us since no other god's exist accept The God if Israel The True Living God And we Have Jesus Christ who shall we Fear? Remove that pagan mosque allah has no right to be on The True Living God's Land.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104967 May 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

A do-it-yourself religion. That's about your speed, dull creep.
`

~`

after flushing Tel Aviv's bowls, go milk some israeli jew terrorist utters.

u love your job, dont u pedo?
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104968 May 1, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

You ask for proof? Where is your proof for your cult beliefs?
Jesus was a Jew this is a reality just your denial of this fact show your ignorance and arrogance towards other opinions
`

`~

My proof will come after u've answer the following questions correctly!

U cannot be a jew jew, if u love Jesus Christ/..

Now here is my simple question to u, nut-job: Show this site where it states that Abraham was a Jew jew!

Then nut-job, show this site where it states in the Bible's original manuscript.... where it states that Moses was a jew...

Thirdly, show me the same proof about Jesus, only after showing this Sites Abraham and Moses proofs first!.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#104969 May 1, 2013
Blabbalina of Sinai 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
go milk some israeli jew terrorist utters.
u love your job, dont u pedo?
You're drunk again, aren't you, old hag? I can always tell because your crappy English gets ever worse.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#104971 May 1, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`~
Now here is my simple question to u, nut-job: Show this site where it states that Abraham was a Jew jew!
Then nut-job, show this site where it states in the Bible's original manuscript.... where it states that Moses was a jew...
Thirdly, show me the same proof about Jesus, only after showing this Sites Abraham and Moses proofs first!.
What proof can you give? I am an atheist so i dont believe in any of the religious books as fact.
If you are born a Jew according to Judaism you are always a Jew.
Never mentioned Abraham although since he was supposedly born in the fertile cressant (Mesopotamia) its possible he moved to Canaan.
Moses could have been an Egyptian King cant remember the name.
I have mentioned on this forum that maybe Jesus didnt exist.
The fact is the Christian religion was created long after Jesus time and by people who had never met him. So to believe that Christianity is true is ridiculous IMO. same with the other religions.

lastly you use the word Jews when they were called Hebrews or something else at the time. If that is your evidence that they weren't Jewish than you have no proof.

I dont really care if you have proof or not, IMO there is no proof for something that is not factual but if you feel like trying to prove it go ahead.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104972 May 1, 2013
`

`

`

~`

Looking at this video below, brought tears of joy about General Patton's assessment of/about Tribal Jewries Criminality falsehoods and smwlly lies.

He's a man, if he had lived, would have exposed Zionist Eisenhower Treachery and War Crimes Atrocities.

&NR =1&feature=fvwp

General Patton was a man of Honor and Integrity!
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#104973 May 1, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already explained Jews start proxy wars but prefer to watch gentiles dying for their programmes. Blood libel? Nice try at thrashing out the old stuff but when we see pictures of babies' heads under the rubble of bombed homes ... we are seeing the wanton murder of children .... very typical of you to attempt to get the the thread to succumb to the blood libel charge. You incite your own hatred against your own with your lame and self-damning, lying bullshit.
Do you have any real evidence of this. Not that small number of Jews may be involved in a global conspiracy but that the majority of Jews (the poor regular ones) or even a minority of them are part of a global conspiracy.
If Jews ruled the world Israel would have no problems with the Palestinians as they would have been kicked out to Jordan already, Israel would not continuously appease the Arabs, Israel would have been created decades earlier as the legal document was created in the 1920's but the British not only didnt follow it they did the opposite trying everything possible to stop the creation of Israel.
The Holocaust wouldnt have happened and so on.
The US would have supported Israel from the beginning not after the 1967 war as it did.

You also ignore the reason Israel bombed a building you speak of and if you have a real issue than give a case not a generalization.
You are getting emotional about this when emotions cloud your judgement. These children you speak of are sent to terror training camps from under ten years old they already believe their job in life is to kill Jews and destroy Israel. The Palestinians intentionally put them in harms way to put Israel in a bad light. This should disturb you more but seems not to.
If the Arabs stopped hiding behind their women and children than these things wouldn't happen.

Again i reiterate i am against targeting civilians, i feel sad about the deaths, if i was in charge i would have taken care of Hamas a long time ago and made it very clear that Abbas is the same. He just praised the terrorist who stabbed and killed a Jew the other day in Israel. This is who Israel is dealing with.

I wonder how you would react if your town was under constant rocket attacks intentionally targeting civilians? There is no country in the world which would appease its enemy so much. No country in the world which wouldn't have carpet bombed the shit out of them already.

Can you name any country in the world which has been more moral in any war?? Should be hard to find one after all your claims.

And what you claim is blood libel but of course if you said it in the first place you are already in denial so no surprise to your answer.
GnA

Australia

#104974 May 1, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`~
Romans 4 "New Living Translation"

The Faith of Abraham
1 Abraham was, humanly speaking, the founder of our Jewish nation. What did he discover about being made right with God? 2 If his good deeds had made him acceptable to God, he would have had something to boast about. But that was not Godís way. 3 For the Scriptures tell us,ďAbraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.Ēa

From the very first sentence he is the founder of the Jewish Nation.

This sentence alone say's he is a Jew since he is the founder of the "Jewish" Nation.

Moses Escapes to Midian

11 Many years later, when Moses had grown up, he went out to visit his own people, the Hebrews, and he saw how hard they were forced to work. During his visit, he saw an Egyptian beating one of his fellow Hebrews. 12 After looking in all directions to make sure no one was watching, Moses killed the Egyptian and hid the body in the sand.

The scriptures say "his own people" the Hebrews so we know that he was an Israelite/Jewish.
GnA

Australia

#104975 May 1, 2013
And moses parents were from the Tribe of Levi so definitly an Israelite/Jew
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104976 May 1, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

What proof can you give? I am an atheist so i dont believe in any of the religious books as fact.
If you are born a Jew according to Judaism you are always a Jew.
Never mentioned Abraham although since he was supposedly born in the fertile cressant (Mesopotamia) its possible he moved to Canaan.
Moses could have been an Egyptian King cant remember the name.
I have mentioned on this forum that maybe Jesus didnt exist.
The fact is the Christian religion was created long after Jesus time and by people who had never met him. So to believe that Christianity is true is ridiculous IMO. same with the other religions.
lastly you use the word Jews when they were called Hebrews or something else at the time. If that is your evidence that they weren't Jewish than you have no proof.
I dont really care if you have proof or not, IMO there is no proof for something that is not factual but if you feel like trying to prove it go ahead.
`

~`

I don't need to prove it, u did a wonderful job proving it for me! bless u.....

You are right, Abraham and Moses were "Not" jews and neither was Jesus Christ a jew.

Jews' are "converts" and have no lineage or heritage to the 12 tribes from the House of Israel. This site thanks u for showing the jews as converts, without any Biblical claims to land in the Middle east/!

So this is the questionn u should ask me, then who had Jesus Christ murdered, if it wasnt the Jews....????

ask me and i'll tell u!
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#104977 May 1, 2013
GnA wrote:
`

`

And moses parents were from the Tribe of Levi so definitly an Israelite/Jew
`

`~

Listen to thyself spewing uneducated babble and not knowing what the hell u are saying. Please shut up and stop mimicking our sites idiot, NFL a/k/a Advocate/...
GnA

Australia

#104979 May 1, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any real evidence of this. Not that small number of Jews may be involved in a global conspiracy but that the majority of Jews (the poor regular ones) or even a minority of them are part of a global conspiracy.
If Jews ruled the world Israel would have no problems with the Palestinians as they would have been kicked out to Jordan already, Israel would not continuously appease the Arabs, Israel would have been created decades earlier as the legal document was created in the 1920's but the British not only didnt follow it they did the opposite trying everything possible to stop the creation of Israel.
The Holocaust wouldnt have happened and so on.
The US would have supported Israel from the beginning not after the 1967 war as it did.
You also ignore the reason Israel bombed a building you speak of and if you have a real issue than give a case not a generalization.
You are getting emotional about this when emotions cloud your judgement. These children you speak of are sent to terror training camps from under ten years old they already believe their job in life is to kill Jews and destroy Israel. The Palestinians intentionally put them in harms way to put Israel in a bad light. This should disturb you more but seems not to.
If the Arabs stopped hiding behind their women and children than these things wouldn't happen.
Again i reiterate i am against targeting civilians, i feel sad about the deaths, if i was in charge i would have taken care of Hamas a long time ago and made it very clear that Abbas is the same. He just praised the terrorist who stabbed and killed a Jew the other day in Israel. This is who Israel is dealing with.
I wonder how you would react if your town was under constant rocket attacks intentionally targeting civilians? There is no country in the world which would appease its enemy so much. No country in the world which wouldn't have carpet bombed the shit out of them already.
Can you name any country in the world which has been more moral in any war?? Should be hard to find one after all your claims.
And what you claim is blood libel but of course if you said it in the first place you are already in denial so no surprise to your answer.
Hey i didnt know you were an atheist.

Can i tell you something.

Though you may not know what you are doing The Lord our God is using you today your stance on Israel God favours you say you dont believe in any book but i can tell you now God has found favour in you. Jesus Christ loves you.

And did you know Jesus Christ didnt come for the righteous he came for us the sinners.

I am certainly no perfect man but your view of Israel is the same as mine.

Wow that is awsome normaly atheist do not care about this topic but God is Good putting to shame those who say are believers through an atheist. How embarrasing it is for you'se who say are believers when you dont even know The Word of God and when i would bring up scriptures you'se refused to listen and now God uses an Atheist to correct you'se.

Thank You God The God of Israel for your Love and Grace to use this Atheist to correct these muslims and christians for their lack of knowledge in the Word of God.

The Lord our God is Awsome
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#104980 May 1, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You murder children in Gaza and then accuse your accusers of blood libel .... any more bullshit for the thread nutjob? Jew Paranoia par excel
So you are unable to debate, unable to give any information to refute what i have said and deny the reality in Gaza and that the majority of these children have been involved in the fighting in one way or another.
You can accuse me of no empathy but thats about it.
I do not let emotions get in the way of reality like you are trying to do here.
I have murdered noone and am not Israeli you are the one bullshitting.

I have presented facts which support the Israel side. you have ignored reality and refuse to answer any of my questions which challenge your posts.

Give examples if you have a problem. You probably dont know any specifics as you generalize continuously.

You probably support the murder of Jewish children or try to justify it as resistance.

Israel left Gaza a long time ago and if Hamas would stop invading Israels borders and firing missiles at Israeli cities there would be no bombings in Gaza.

Do you support armed resistance against Israeli civilians???
Do you support child terrorist camps?
Do you support Hamas whose own charter calls for killing Jews, Islamic Regime, Israels destruction no matter what and so?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Aura Mytha 739,324
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 24 min Sameer 846
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 52 min MUQ1 36,882
Johnny of Wisconcin the Racist Peck - - w - - d 52 min Johnny 9
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min truth 542,357
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 59 min Thinking 227,475
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 259,453
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr mike 601,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Le_le 173,681

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••