Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,634)

Showing posts 92,661 - 92,680 of114,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104917
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

You lie all the time just last year you were a devout convert Christian.
`

~`

Show me......my posting where i've stated i belonged to any organized religion and that i'm a "convert" like you and your kind from a radical and extremist Cult, that advocates bigotry and racism in their written Talmudic books of extreme Hate.

I'll be waiting for you to prove me wrong, and you have 24 hours to do so and more hours will be provided to u, upon request. And if u do not show this alleged posting, u then you must STFU and FO....

There were others who posted from Suffolk County, and u probably got them mixed up with us.

My friends and i are dedicated Free Thinkers, just like our founding fathers were. We follow the "Light and Way" for Eternal life.

Our Beacon of Life teaches us humbleness and love for the One True God and His Righteous Creations. We have no churches or rituals, we have no holidays or charlatan's interpretations..

What we have is our ""Exemplar" who was and is just a man, called Jesus Christ.

Our Truth comes from him, a man who died at the hands of your "Convert" evil creatures and show us the Light about you and your kind.

Jesus Christ was not God, but was a righteous human man, who showed the World what Love and Peace is. And a man that was never ever a Jew, but was and is an undeserved gift from a Loving Father, that gave us the "Light and Way" to everlasting life, by Jesus Christ Example/..

You are a self professed "convert jew" that was spawned to wickedness, and a demonized ritualized Tribe of pagans, and an evil Cult of God Haters and Devil Worshippers.

Your Cult is perversely sick and your Talmudic books were written by deranged atheistic heathens and pagans, who called themselves rabbis. They followed the oral Occultist Radical Group of "Pharisaic Pharisaism"/, which is now Tribal Jewries foundation. Prove me wrong/, u inane irrational nut-bag radical.
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104918
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`
Show me......my posting where i've stated i belonged to any organized religion and that i'm a "convert" like you and your kind from a radical and extremist Cult, that advocates bigotry and racism in their written Talmudic books of extreme Hate.
I'll be waiting for you to prove me wrong, and you have 24 hours to do so and more hours will be provided to u, upon request. And if u do not show this alleged posting, u then you must STFU and FO....
There were others who posted from Suffolk County, and u probably got them mixed up with us.
My friends and i are dedicated Free Thinkers, just like our founding fathers were. We follow the "Light and Way" for Eternal life.
Our Beacon of Life teaches us humbleness and love for the One True God and His Righteous Creations. We have no churches or rituals, we have no holidays or charlatan's interpretations..
What we have is our ""Exemplar" who was and is just a man, called Jesus Christ.
Our Truth comes from him, a man who died at the hands of your "Convert" evil creatures and show us the Light about you and your kind.
Jesus Christ was not God, but was a righteous human man, who showed the World what Love and Peace is. And a man that was never ever a Jew, but was and is an undeserved gift from a Loving Father, that gave us the "Light and Way" to everlasting life, by Jesus Christ Example/..
You are a self professed "convert jew" that was spawned to wickedness, and a demonized ritualized Tribe of pagans, and an evil Cult of God Haters and Devil Worshippers.
Your Cult is perversely sick and your Talmudic books were written by deranged atheistic heathens and pagans, who called themselves rabbis. They followed the oral Occultist Radical Group of "Pharisaic Pharisaism"/, which is now Tribal Jewries foundation. Prove me wrong/, u inane irrational nut-bag radical.
You are jut a demented lier posting with multiple names. You and the lot of you with your convert theory what are you trying to prove that Arabs/Muslims belong to the land of Israel while we all know they belong to the Arab Peninsula. Jews from all over the world belong to the land of Israel that was the WILL OF GOD.before the diaspora and after.All your new theories to try and steal Israel from their land will not help you. IT IS THE WILL OF GOD WHICH IS STRONGER THEN THE WILL OF THE FANATIC MUSLIMS and yours!!!!!!
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104919
May 1, 2013
 
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The only relationship with Jews and Jesus is the relationship of murder. They murdered the Messiah the gift from the Lord God and hey waddayaknow? They continue today with their murdering spree .... Afghanistan, Iraq, Gaza, Syria, Libya,....... all proxy wars by Jews in the USA and the racist Jewish State in the ME.
You are demented you are leaving in the world of HATE and denial!!!!!!Jews did not put jesus on the Cross Romans did Jews did not put the spear in his body Romans did and beside all that , Jesus is NOT DEAD HE IS ALIVE AFTER THE RESURRECTION by the God of the JEWS.!!!!!!!!!At the time your people worship Gold Idles and the MOON GOD .

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104921
May 1, 2013
 
4Petesucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Very disgusting post. Using such language as 'the will of God' to justify so many unbelievable horrors: possession of illegal nuclear weapons, theft of the homes of women and children, murder of innocents including children, reation has these horrors as his 'WILL" ???? Your god is Satan so do not intrude into peoples minds with such horrible lies and deception.
Nice sermon, ranting cretin. Why do you worship a Jewish god?
Anonymous

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104923
May 1, 2013
 
The original Hebrew speakers have died out.
European jews are the ones in Israel currently, please do not make me laugh. Please.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104924
May 1, 2013
 
4Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>i
Oh of course the Jews who murdered Christ knew he would rise after 3 days and ascend to heaven. Damn foolish idiot. The Jews killed Christ with no belief and still do not believe it to this day.
You're a blathering scouse fool, little boy. You're unguided in complicated scriptural matters, so you just puke up whatever comes to your tiny addled mind. No wonder you're being watched.

Why do you worship a Jewish god?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104926
May 1, 2013
 
4Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Out looking and watching little boys pervert? Go and see about your sexual problem with a professional person.
We can see what's on YOUR confused mind, can't we?
What's the matter, little boy? Does it bother you to be so closely watched?
Anonymous

Izmir, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104929
May 1, 2013
 
To give direction to do debates it's mean world..
To Share your life with your friends in Bamworld your Bammies..
To Tell the World your ideas about specific subjects ..
To Create debates..
To Share your photos, words, videos..
To sum up for think when you' re sharing at the same time..!

www.bambadi.com please join us

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104931
May 1, 2013
 
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any one 'close' who could restrain you when necessary? Please seek help for the sake of the boys around and in your sights. I will write to the moderator asap and warn topix in general.
Go ahead and type out your complaints, confused one.
You're having another tough day, aren't you, little boy? Maybe employment would do you some good, but then most scouse slobs are lazy and worthless.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104932
May 1, 2013
 
4Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
Not good enough. Lame. Seek help little boy watcher.
You're feeling the microwave bombardment, aren't you, scouse fool?
JudgeJewie

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104933
May 1, 2013
 
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and type out your complaints, confused one.
You're having another tough day, aren't you, little boy? Maybe employment would do you some good, but then most scouse slobs are lazy and worthless.
The little boy watcher is very angry aren't you? Why pervert? why you so angry lickle boy watcher?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104935
May 1, 2013
 
GAYforSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The freak is here with 30,000 + posts and ALL relate to little boys or yes 'lickle boys' indeed as you say ... such a pervert and racist this twerp is.
Why is it you're not able to keep an account, creepy scouse fool? Have you ever spoken to a ministerial professional concerning your twisted beliefs, freak? They're watching you.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104938
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery has always existed; I am referring the transatlantic African Slave Trade in which Jews and Jewisj financiers played a major role in fitting out the ships and the restraining devices and keeping the markets for human trafficking well-oiled. Here in Liverpool, the Jews have cleverly wiped their involvement in the city's role in slavery from their own and local history. Liverpool Jews financed the African Slave Trade almost entirely from the UK perspective and became extremely agitated as calls from abolitionists grew louder. How about some 'facts of history' dumb ass.
pick and choose with you is it.
The fact is that everyone was involved in the slave trade in large ways. The Africans in africa selling their brothers into slavery. The Muslims in the Middle East-N.Africa who dealt with 100's of millions of slaves of all races. The Jews who you say were involved less so than you state, and the Caucasians from Europe and N.America.
There were supposedly more white slaves in the America than Black slaves at one point.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104939
May 1, 2013
 
GAYforSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Little boy watcher ... we did not get a suitable answer. When did you obsession begin? Talmudic inspiration?
You've seen them, haven't you, jobless scouse stooge?
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104940
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
You may well may such an assertion but Christ alone taught us that the Jews who had him crucified where of "their father the Devil" and belonged to the "Synagogue of Satan" .... now personally I'd rather believe Christ when pondering these assertions than a little GnAt 'strained at' by Jews.
You do realize that your religion was created by Jews who had not lived at the same time as Jesus nor in the same location. You are still however full of such hate based on myth. Very sad.
Only as Jews ignored Peters calls did he change the religion which was much closer to Judaism at the begining. After getting rid of the 613 Mitzvot (laws) the religion began to gro.
Oh and BTW it was the Romans not the Jews who crucified Jesus. If he actually existed as is claimed.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104941
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The battle was indeed won the day the Jews crucified Christ. Sliverman shows how they would 'love to do it again'
Wow really going on about Sarah Silverman not exactly a typical Jew. She is insulting to everyone including Jews i saw you put a link to her on youtube. You are one of the Nutjobs i speak of above to base your opinion of the 14million Jews in the world on Sarah Silverman shows your lack of ability to think in any logical/rational way.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104943
May 1, 2013
 
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The only relationship with Jews and Jesus is the relationship of murder. They murdered the Messiah the gift from the Lord God and hey waddayaknow? They continue today with their murdering spree .... Afghanistan, Iraq, Gaza, Syria, Libya,....... all proxy wars by Jews in the USA and the racist Jewish State in the ME.
Nutcase. learn some history.
Israel has never fought in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya.....
How can Israel be racist when over 20% of its citizens are not-jewish and the remaining 75%+ are from all races.
Look at Egypt, Saudi, Libya, Iraq, Iran, Gaza, and so on for racism.

Just wondering if you are serious or just trying to piss people off here.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104944
May 1, 2013
 
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`
Show me......my posting where i've stated i belonged to any organized religion and that i'm a "convert" like you and your kind from a radical and extremist Cult, that advocates bigotry and racism in their written Talmudic books of extreme Hate.
I'll be waiting for you to prove me wrong, and you have 24 hours to do so and more hours will be provided to u, upon request. And if u do not show this alleged posting, u then you must STFU and FO....
There were others who posted from Suffolk County, and u probably got them mixed up with us.
My friends and i are dedicated Free Thinkers, just like our founding fathers were. We follow the "Light and Way" for Eternal life.
Our Beacon of Life teaches us humbleness and love for the One True God and His Righteous Creations. We have no churches or rituals, we have no holidays or charlatan's interpretations..
What we have is our ""Exemplar" who was and is just a man, called Jesus Christ.
Our Truth comes from him, a man who died at the hands of your "Convert" evil creatures and show us the Light about you and your kind.
Jesus Christ was not God, but was a righteous human man, who showed the World what Love and Peace is. And a man that was never ever a Jew, but was and is an undeserved gift from a Loving Father, that gave us the "Light and Way" to everlasting life, by Jesus Christ Example/..
You are a self professed "convert jew" that was spawned to wickedness, and a demonized ritualized Tribe of pagans, and an evil Cult of God Haters and Devil Worshippers.
Your Cult is perversely sick and your Talmudic books were written by deranged atheistic heathens and pagans, who called themselves rabbis. They followed the oral Occultist Radical Group of "Pharisaic Pharisaism"/, which is now Tribal Jewries foundation. Prove me wrong/, u inane irrational nut-bag radical.
You ask for proof? Where is your proof for your cult beliefs?
Jesus was a Jew this is a reality just your denial of this fact show your ignorance and arrogance towards other opinions

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104945
May 1, 2013
 
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutcase. learn some history.
Israel has never fought in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya.....
How can Israel be racist when over 20% of its citizens are not-jewish and the remaining 75%+ are from all races.
Look at Egypt, Saudi, Libya, Iraq, Iran, Gaza, and so on for racism.
Just wondering if you are serious or just trying to piss people off here.
He sits on his dumb ass all day and peruses nazi conspiracy websites, then he barfs it back up here. He's being monitored closely.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104951
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Very disgusting post. Using such language as 'the will of God' to justify so many unbelievable horrors: possession of illegal nuclear weapons, theft of the homes of women and children, murder of innocents including children, flouting of established international law, use of illegal chemical weapons on children, bulldozing homes for resettlement of Thieving Jews in place of innocent Palestinians. A very disgusting post indeed. How do you sleep after planting such lies on the internet? Do you seriously believe that the one true Living God, the Lord and Great Master of Creation has these horrors as his 'WILL" ???? Your god is Satan so do not intrude into peoples minds with such horrible lies and deception.
Speaking of disgusting posts look in the mirror.

1) Israeli nuclear weapons are perfectly legal as they never signed the NPT.
2) What thefts do you speak of even the supreme court in Israel rules in favor of Arabs in the West Bank when it comes to land ownership. FYI the majority of W.Palestine was not owned by anyone and was passed from the Ottomans to the League of Nations to the Mandate for Palestine and then the WB was illegally conquered by Jordan until 1967 when it returned to its legal owners according to International law. While the world ignores the legal aspects when it comes to Jews the fact is there is no international legally binding document which gives the Palestinians as a people the right to the land.
3)Illegal Chemical Weapons? maybe you are referring to Iraq/Iran/Syria and others?? If you are speaking of phosphorus it is not illegal to use only questionable where it can be used legally as with any weapon.
4) it is the Arabs who continuously target Israeli/Jewish civilians not the Israelis. Just the other day a Jewish civilian was stabbed to death in the WB.
5) Can you name one place where homes were bulldozed with the intention of building for Jews in its place??
You can go back to the Dome of the rock for places on the land where Jewish building was destroyed to erect Islamic. Jews lived in many areas of the land before 1948, should those who owned land in the WB, Gaza, E.Jerusalem, Jordan, Syria and as far as Iraq be given their property back or does this not work when it comes to Jews?
Basically the land is not owned by the Palestine Arabs and what is owned is generally returned to them.

How do you sleep after planting all these lies on the internet. Inciting hatred against people while claiming otherwise.

If you are speaking of religion it was Christianity and now Islam who oppress others, opress women, other religions and so on not sure how you can claim otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 92,661 - 92,680 of114,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

577 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min sweets2360 715,912
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 529,682
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Charlie Sheen 255,579
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 8 min yon 143
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min WasteWater 3,861
People in pain in Youngstown, Ohio 33 min yourmomma501 1
Who shops online for their electronic accessori... 34 min TekUniverse 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 46 min RiccardoFire 93,139
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Ava 58
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••