Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#104863 Apr 30, 2013
GAYFORSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't read pervert with little boys? Too busy looking at those awful pictures to learn?
Did you see them last weekend, little boy? How does it feel to know you worship a Jewish god?

USA

#104866 Apr 30, 2013
4Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
When did your little boy obsession begin? Maybe we can find a suitable restraining team for you? How do you deal with your awful tribulation?
You saw them last weekend. Do you think they're stepping up the surveillance?
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104867 Apr 30, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Those european Ash'n'Nazi Jews have no place in Biblical History apart from the explanations made by Christ as being members, vipers, and sons of Satan. We SAYNOTOSATN.
That is the your twisted sick HAMAS opinion not the facts of history.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104868 Apr 30, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
You can tell us you are a "convert Jew" which you told us u are in the past, but you and your kind "cannot" tell us u are a Hebrew, or an Israelite, from the 12 Tribes from the House of Israel. In other words stop lying to yourself and to us.
When u tell this International Community that you are a bonafide Israelite or Hebrew from the House of Israel's 12 Tribes, those who know and studied you insidious spawned Liars, know you are fibbing and playing with the Truth.
Tell us what you told us before, that you are a "convert' jew, that has mutated into a sub-human deformed hobbit, and that's why we have every right in the World to question you as a impersonator, as a Liar. as a mutt face bigot and as a demented supporter of israeli jew serial killers and War Crime terrorist fugitives.
Whatever. If someone is a CONVERT IT IS YOU,Your family used to be Moon worshipers or other "gods" before they started to believe in the jewish's philosophy/religion/concept of ONE GOD!!! Your twisted history is not going to help you . Arabs belonged to the ARAB PENINSULA!!!!!! Ishmael was not an Arab was not a Muslims he was half jew and half Biblical EGYPTIANS which were never never ARABS!!!!! and never never Muslims.The Quran Is a collection of twisted stories and twisted jewish LAWS that Muhammad stole from the jews and Christian Twisted them and put them in a book name the QURAN. Muhammed is fake and his Quran is fake!!!!!! When 1% of muslims or Arabs are RADICALS like you it's not a surprise that Muhammad is FAKE.Muhammad's doctrine was to KILL in order to get people to submit!!!!
GnA

Australia

#104870 Apr 30, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the word of God on Jews butchering innocents in their own land?? What did real Hebrew Moses say about murder? You AskaNazI Jews have no relationship with truth, but follow only your god Satan. sayNOtoSATAN.
Yes but it was not all Jews thats what you gotta understand you are not to judge others for the same amount of judgement will be measured against you.

Romans 11 dont go against the word of God

Jeremiah 31 Listen to what God has to say your just a mere human who does not understand you have no place to say who is a decendant and who isnt. The real decendants of Abraham,Isaac,and Jacob Walk that land so cut the BS out and start believing God rather than what satan say's

saynotosatan!!!!

saynotosatan!!!!

USA

#104871 Apr 30, 2013
4Petesux wrote:
<quoted text>
No .17 and 1932 due to Jewish Bolshevism? How about some 'facts of history?'
You're a dumb little boy, aren't you, slob? You neither know of religion OR history, yet you expound as if you have an education.

They're watching you.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#104872 Apr 30, 2013
I don't want to sound pedantic but all if not most theologians have it that *-*
we went away as Israelites and came back Jewey.( Babylon)
I think the religion "centralized"
at that stage the Jews were the Chosen leading Allah' s ordination.
Meaning they gave religious sanction to the other 2000 Cleric not of the Chosen.
All documented in the books of Islam.
When they rejected Christ the Messiah
they then became the apostates.
Christ is Lauded by the Koran as the Messiah.
But no greater in rank in Paradise than any other of his Brother Prophets.
GnA

Australia

#104873 Apr 30, 2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat thats crazzzzzzy talk

NEEEEEEXXXXXT!!!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104874 Apr 30, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
No ... you know full well it's you who twists facts to align with history. How many millions of African slaves perished during the transatlantic trading between 1600 and 1800 because of the greed, inhumanity and brutality of the Jew merchants from hell? How about some historical facts? How many millions of Russian Christians perished between 1917 and 1932 due to Jewish Bolshevism? How about some 'facts of history?'
You must be crazy the biggest slave holders were Muslims we could see till the fifties the KING OF SAUDI ARABIA arriving to Queen Elizabeth coronation with slaves. You are demented anything that Muslims do bad you try to deflect by blaming the Jews. Nice try it will not work . Educated people know the true facts of history.
Stalin was not a JEW he was a killer machine he killed lots of Jews as well as christians he did not care what religion he just killed killed and killed. You are pathetic desperate to blame the jews for the bad did of Muslims!!!! Who put the bombs in the street of BOSTON????? Who put the Bomb in Madrid ????who put the bombs in the London???? Who put bombs in SYRIA????? Who sent Missiles into Israel?????? THere is no reason in the world to do that. Hitler killed 6 million jews in WW2 ,we do not see jews bombing the cafe and the buses in Germany!!!!! YOU fabricate history to deflect from fanatic muslim's own EVIL DID!!!! It will not work!!!!
GnA

Australia

#104875 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>You must be crazy the biggest slave holders were Muslims we could see till the fifties the KING OF SAUDI ARABIA arriving to Queen Elizabeth coronation with slaves. You are demented anything that Muslims do bad you try to deflect by blaming the Jews. Nice try it will not work . Educated people know the true facts of history.
Stalin was not a JEW he was a killer machine he killed lots of Jews as well as christians he did not care what religion he just killed killed and killed. You are pathetic desperate to blame the jews for the bad did of Muslims!!!! Who put the bombs in the street of BOSTON????? Who put the Bomb in Madrid ????who put the bombs in the London???? Who put bombs in SYRIA????? Who sent Missiles into Israel?????? THere is no reason in the world to do that. Hitler killed 6 million jews in WW2 ,we do not see jews bombing the cafe and the buses in Germany!!!!! YOU fabricate history to deflect from fanatic muslim's own EVIL DID!!!! It will not work!!!!
Whatever God Bless you for standing Strong to defend the Innocent Jews for your stance on God's first chosen people. Who these people think are fake.

God has truly opened the eyes of many and you and I are one of them.

Our fight is not againts the people but the god who tells them that these acts are acceptable. Yes the dead god allah and there fake prophet muhamed who in reality is just satan with a different name teaching that Israel is the enemy.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104876 Apr 30, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever God Bless you for standing Strong to defend the Innocent Jews for your stance on God's first chosen people. Who these people think are fake.
God has truly opened the eyes of many and you and I are one of them.
Our fight is not againts the people but the god who tells them that these acts are acceptable. Yes the dead god allah and there fake prophet muhamed who in reality is just satan with a different name teaching that Israel is the enemy.
Thank you for your support God bless you too.Fanatic Muslims lie and lie with the hope to deflect from their evil doing and thinking.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#104878 Apr 30, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
So does yours!
You've yet to post an honest, documented rebuttal to the irrefutable line of shit
Say something honest & On-Topic or don't further prove your depraved idiocy as a Paid, Full Time Zionist Shill

DON'T BOTHER WITH THE NFLFUCKFACE AS HE CANNOT READ AND COMPREHEND AT THE SAME TIME
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hand me that crap about how your copy/pasted garbage is somehow a 'debate', boring creep.
Pretentious bastard.
GnA

Australia

#104879 Apr 30, 2013
No problems

Good to see someone understand i knew if i didnt stand up and speak up that God had another lined up to speak for him because when so called believers speak about Jesus Christ and it doesnt match The Word Of God. We know very well they don't know and understand The Word of God.

DENG

Nanjing, China

#104880 Apr 30, 2013
slaves

THE FAKE ISLAM PRACTICED BY ALQAEDA AND SAUDI ARABIA, THE SALAFI SECTS AND WAHHABI SECTS, IS NOT TRUE ISLAM, BUT A SHAM RELIGION.
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>You must be crazy the biggest slave holders were Muslims we could see till the fifties the KING OF SAUDI ARABIA arriving to Queen Elizabeth coronation with slaves. You are demented anything that Muslims do bad you try to deflect by blaming the Jews. Nice try it will not work . Educated people know the true facts of history.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#104883 Apr 30, 2013
Tara stopped serving pizza to this stinking skank boobelina anti semite, buba why don't you come to taras anymore? You dirty piece of shit
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104885 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever.

`

`

If someone is a CONVERT IT IS YOU,Your family used to be Moon worshipers or other "gods" before they started to believe in the jewish's philosophy/religion/concept of ONE GOD!!! Your twisted history is not going to help you . Arabs belonged to the ARAB PENINSULA!!!!!! Ishmael was not an Arab was not a Muslims he was half jew and half Biblical EGYPTIANS which were never never ARABS!!!!! and never never Muslims.The Quran Is a collection of twisted stories and twisted jewish LAWS that Muhammad stole from the jews and Christian Twisted them and put them in a book name the QURAN. Muhammed is fake and his Quran is fake!!!!!! When 1% of muslims or Arabs are RADICALS like you it's not a surprise that Muhammad is FAKE.Muhammad's doctrine was to KILL in order to get people to submit!!!!
`

~`

My family are not "converts", because i come from a family of Free Thinkers, that believe in "no" religions whatsoever"!

And my family are not from any religious Cult called Talmudic demonized "Convert Jews", that were spawned from a mixed kettle of pagans eggs and sperms.

My family is/are symmetrically beautiful, u and your kind are mutated hybrid, that are deform and sport mutt-faces.

Why are u so scared to say that u are a "convert jew",.. huh?

I'm not a Muslim, and our group belongs to "no" religious sect.

My spirit is the sole property of the One True God, that u and your kind know nothing about.

That's because your core essence was given up to Satan the day you declared that you love being in the Talmud Cult of Evil Doers and u love the Talmud books, that were Inspired and belong to the Original Serpent, the one who is called, Devil.

And remember this Mrs. Convert Jewish woman,... believing in the Talmudic Cult, makes you Satan's chosen people, and your god of gogs is represented by the 6 sided hex star, making your off-springs demonized, that will be little evil doers, if they believe in the atheist written Talmud books from hellish thoughts.

And when a illiterate nitwit like NFL/Advocate states that Jesus Christ is God and God is a jew, that's Blasphemy and that's NFL/?/Advocate spewing their strange hatefulness towards the non-jews Christian faith.

Now, let me show the International Community the Truth about what Jews think of Jesus Christ...in this Video below.

What u and your kind have done to Palestinians farmers, is way beyond evil, and goes into the endless falling depths of hell, where the plagues of you sinister sub-human creature are dwelling in a place in Israel's Sty Pen, waiting for their names to be called, for their own final solution, by Divine Judgement.

USA

#104887 Apr 30, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
This poster Anal Fanny is a little boy watcher ...the pervert must really seek help ....
Tell me how you 'knew' those who 'attacked' you were Jews and Masons, little boy. You're being watched and you realise that, don't you? Is the van outside right now?
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104890 Apr 30, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
`

`

Tara stopped serving pizza to this stinking skank boobelina anti semite, buba why don't you come to taras anymore? You dirty piece of shit
`

``

It's u and your kind that are the real anti-Semitics, and your vulgar postings about Arabs and Muslims, proves that point/.

I'll go where ever i want to, and no mutt face like you will ever stop me. You-never ever want to meet our groups men and talk your anti-Semitic Palestinians hate to them. U'd be locked up so fast, you'll squeal O'evey, just like the injurious gluttonous wild beast that u and your kind really are/.

U and your kind are cowards, that kill the meek, the helpless and defenseless women and children, in Jew' thieving illegally occupied Palestine.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104892 Apr 30, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

Tell me how you 'knew' those who 'attacked' you were Jews and Masons, little boy. You're being watched and you realise that, don't you? Is the van outside right now?
`

~`

Tell us what happens to your over active gland when u see a "little boy" posted in your posting comments,... pedo!

You are not very bright,... i'm guessing that comes from talking to "little boys" in baby talk.
Northern Light

Mount Sinai, NY

#104893 Apr 30, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`
My family are not "converts", because i come from a family of Free Thinkers, that believe in "no" religions whatsoever"!
And my family are not from any religious Cult called Talmudic demonized "Convert Jews", that were spawned from a mixed kettle of pagans eggs and sperms.
My family is/are symmetrically beautiful, u and your kind are mutated hybrid, that are deform and sport mutt-faces.
Why are u so scared to say that u are a "convert jew",.. huh?
I'm not a Muslim, and our group belongs to "no" religious sect.
My spirit is the sole property of the One True God, that u and your kind know nothing about.
That's because your core essence was given up to Satan the day you declared that you love being in the Talmud Cult of Evil Doers and u love the Talmud books, that were Inspired and belong to the Original Serpent, the one who is called, Devil.
And remember this Mrs. Convert Jewish woman,... believing in the Talmudic Cult, makes you Satan's chosen people, and your god of gogs is represented by the 6 sided hex star, making your off-springs demonized, that will be little evil doers, if they believe in the atheist written Talmud books from hellish thoughts.
And when a illiterate nitwit like NFL/Advocate states that Jesus Christ is God and God is a jew, that's Blasphemy and that's NFL/?/Advocate spewing their strange hatefulness towards the non-jews Christian faith.
Now, let me show the International Community the Truth about what Jews think of Jesus Christ...in this Video below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9KSjcRXGIRgXX
What u and your kind have done to Palestinians farmers, is way beyond evil, and goes into the endless falling depths of hell, where the plagues of you sinister sub-human creature are dwelling in a place in Israel's Sty Pen, waiting for their names to be called, for their own final solution, by Divine Judgement.
`

:)*

Love it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Lyndi 174,203
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristineM 743,923
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min waaasssuuup 601,429
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min confrinting with ... 545,098
Is it time for Muslim Internment Camps? 10 min Kid_Tomorrow 14
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 14 min Doctor REALITY 25
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Catcher1 228,577
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Pegasus 260,199

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE