Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
92,481 - 92,500 of 114,973 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
So im guessing you havent read Psalms 2 "New Living Translation"
Why dont you read that scripture and tell me if God laughs?
Lol thats why i laugh at each and everyone of you'se who say they believe but doesn't even acknowledge Israel for God Alone established them as his people. Even when the scriptures tell you how God see's Israel you still refuse to believe And yet you say why would Jesus have anything to do with Israel.
What foolish thinking if you knew the Father you would know His Son Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ will Rule The Earth. Look at King Davids Kingdom it still stands before us First the house of judah than "all of Israel"
Israel is the greatest of all nations "The Lord God alone has declared.
And for that reason alone I believe Israel is the greatest of all nation's.
`

_5

the House of Israel and the 12 Tribes are not and were not Jews.

Jews are convert, just like u, foolish silly one`~
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

People who do not understand listen to me. If God was done with Israel that place would not excist today. If what these people claim the Jews are to blame for than The God of Israel alone will Judge them just as he will Judge us.

These people are blind and think that all jews are evil. They speak about Israel as if they know God they speak about Jesus Christ as if they know him.

And even when Jesus Christ made it knowen to man he Is The King of The Jews these arrogant people still refuse to believe.

God said From Generation to Generation do you blind/death people understand? Generation to Generation its Forever it has no ending.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

`

)5

Jews are converts, which means anyone, any nationality and breed of creature can become a jew, if they pledge an allegiance to Lucifer and the Devils' Talmud books of Evilness and Wickedness.

The Talmudic cult consist of all the malcontents and Evil doers of the this Planet, and their riches and treasure lay here in a fading memory when they die. Their essence and spirit evaporates and they are no more/.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

I believe nothing other than The Word of God Jeremiah 31

Take your man made assignment to school buddy and tell your teacher your stupid thoughts.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Saynotosatan what happened?? Did i just cut u up with Proof of God laughing from the Word of God?? Psalms 2

Yeah thats what i thought.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

GnA wrote:
People who do not understand listen to me. If God was done with Israel that place would not excist today. If what these people claim the Jews are to blame for than The God of Israel alone will Judge them just as he will Judge us.
These people are blind and think that all jews are evil. They speak about Israel as if they know God they speak about Jesus Christ as if they know him.
And even when Jesus Christ made it knowen to man he Is The King of The Jews these arrogant people still refuse to believe.
God said From Generation to Generation do you blind/death people understand? Generation to Generation its Forever it has no ending.
~`

The One True God of All Creation is not a paradox, and jews' and their Supreme Holocaust and their Terrorism and War Crimes are!

How can a convert jew make any Biblical claims to being from House of Israel and claiming Palestinians land, when they are just converts, without lineage or bloodline, to any of the 12 Tribes of the House of Israel?

They are not Israelites nor Hebrews. So, how can thees terrorist jews', make this lying diabolical Biblical claim?

The Truth of the matter is that they cannot, but the brain dead are buffalo into believing they can.

The jews' who are Occupying Palestine are illegal aliens called Khazar, and Ashkenazi that are "CONVERTS", and Gna is a crazy inane nut-job.

Please evil silly one, explain this mystery/!
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Go back to the drawing board saynotosatan your gonna need more to fall back on than the zionist card lol
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Than do something about it saynotosatan since your judgment is righteous.

Get up and do sonethings write to Israel and tell them your thoughts

Get up and do something instead of telling me Jew this and Jew that and they did this and they did that.

Get up and do somethings.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
_5
the House of Israel and the 12 Tribes are not and were not Jews.
Jews are convert, just like u, foolish silly one`~
No knowledge guy

Go read the bible King David first the House of Judah than all of Israel

Go studdy man. So you dont say anything thats not from the bible or say anything that adds onto the bible.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
The One True God of All Creation is not a paradox, and jews' and their Supreme Holocaust and their Terrorism and War Crimes are!
How can a convert jew make any Biblical claims to being from House of Israel and claiming Palestinians land, when they are just converts, without lineage or bloodline, to any of the 12 Tribes of the House of Israel?
They are not Israelites nor Hebrews. So, how can thees terrorist jews', make this lying diabolical Biblical claim?
The Truth of the matter is that they cannot, but the brain dead are buffalo into believing they can.
The jews' who are Occupying Palestine are illegal aliens called Khazar, and Ashkenazi that are "CONVERTS", and Gna is a crazy inane nut-job.
Jeremiah 31

Listen to God and Understand.

Read Genisis about the covenant God made with Abraham Generation to Generation

It wasnt just Abrahams generation its wasnt only King Davids generation it was generation to generation including ours

do you need glasses?
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
No knowledge guy
Go studdy man. So you dont say anything thats not from the bible or say anything that adds onto the bible.
~

~`

You are evading my question, old silly one!

If u are a jew, which u probably are, then u are a Convert to a Cult of Liars/.!
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
No knowledge guy

Our Knowledge is called "Accurate Knowledge" and it's u who does not know the Truth and does not have "Accurate Knowledge"..

Do u have lineage in your blood-line that can be traced back to the 12 Tribes of Israel, that the God of Abraham directed the Hebrews and Israelites not to intermingle with the World/?

And being a convert, your lineage and DNA is that of a mutated hybrid mutt, that can be traced back to kettle of mixed sperms and eggs from every impure Godless pagan and heathen in this World.

That's why we call u and your kind,.... mutt faces.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremiah 31
Listen to God and Understand.
Read Genisis about the covenant God made with Abraham Generation to Generation
It wasnt just Abrahams generation its wasnt only King Davids generation it was generation to generation including ours
do you need glasses?

Do u really believe that "convert" jews fall under the covenant with God?

Abraham was not a jew, and neither was Moses. The word jew represents a Pharisaism Cult of Evil Doers and now i'm quoting Jesus Christ.

Show us where it states that Abraham and Moses were jew, or better yet, Talmudic jews!

Jesus Christ condemned and denounced your Cult's foundation, which was called oral "Pharisaic Pharisaism". You and your kind adopted this oral belief and put this hate in a bunch of books called the Talmud, of/by Evil Doers.
Say something

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

If you see something, say some thing. Join me in reporting the cell from Mt. Sinai/ Port Jefferson to the authorities.
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Say something wrote:
If you see something, say some thing. Join me in reporting the cell from Mt. Sinai/ Port Jefferson to the authorities.

The only cell the World has to worry about and beware of is you an your insidious sinister kind, that will be taken care of by the One True Almighty God at the due time.

What we post is the real Truth, something that you and your kind are completely void of.

Now go back to worshipping your paradoxical god, known as the Original serpent, called Devil.

If Topix does not have a problem with our Truth, so neither should the authorities, whoever they may be!

And u better not post us, threatens us, or stalk us again, there are laws set in place against your bullying evil Hempstead kind.

The real Truth about u and your kind must hurts, but it is the real honest Truth?

U and your kind are evil diabolical lying vile Ever Doer, that should be facing an International War Crime Tribunal, for your endless Holocaust and your Crimes against Humanity/..
Northern Truth seekers

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

`

_5

To the Hempstead bigots and racists!

The real honest Truth about u and your kind of Israeli Terrorizing Cult must be HEARD, even though it hurts, but it still remains the real honest Truth?

Even decent jews denounced and condemned Israelis War crimes...and speak out about and against jews lies and jew liars

Lets all say hello to General Son of Israeli Army. Miko Peled, even the authorities!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
Yes I know what your saying, Its those Islam crazies who work for satan and don't even know it, sad but true. They will believe some dude that feeds them full of BS before they believe what God said.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

The recent visit of the Pentecostal creep
better known to the thread as John Hagee,
and thank you Gray for pointing out specifically just who the insolvency is.

His visit shows the limitless dimension of absurdity funded by imagination.

White Washing Imagination is easy to do as everybody does it.
Like masturbation it's seemingly insatiable *-* until you consider what it really is.
The loser getting screwed.
How can you not.
When everybody is.

Its paradoxical as I say like imagination. And also a "simile" , fact and fiction united under the banner of contradiction.
Therefore the opposites of imagination should protect each other.
Opposites are.
Being Subsumed and being Synthesised.

Yes they do protect each other ,
Proof being "disintegration" hardly exists.
Creeps will be around for ever.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know what your saying, Its those Islam crazies who work for satan and don't even know it, sad but true. They will believe some dude that feeds them full of BS before they believe what God said.

you are a self professed "nobody" that needs to have your deranged evil head examined, if u think for one holy second in time that a paradoxical god in israel, called Molech, is the same as the Almighty God that Created All that u see, shows us what an error of operation is operating in your lying evil essence.

We are Truth seekers that are here to enlighten you, but God has let an error wickedness grow and dwell in u, so that u would not believe the Truth, because u love unrighteousness and took pleasure in Satan's Liars, which is israel and its Talmudic jews' of Evilness.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Bobbalina of Sinai 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a self professed "nobody" that needs to have your deranged evil head examined, if u think for one holy second in time that a paradoxical god in israel, called Molech, is the same as the Almighty God that Created All that u see, shows us what an error of operation is operating in your in u, so that u would not believe the Truth, because u love unrighteousness and took pleasure in Satan's Liars, which is israel and its Talmudic jews' of Evilness.
What a load of crap, pinch-faced old lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

374 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 720,219
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 4 min JSarah 63
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min shyam 4,482
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min andet1987 3,946
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 17 min Kudu 395
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 28 min andet1987 160
Last Word + 2 33 min andet1987 22
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min marge 532,440
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 172,267
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,381
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 9 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••