Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#104654 Apr 26, 2013
Gray wrote:
ZIONO-NAZI WANNA-BE SEZ:
<quoted text>
Think about THIS little Zio-Nazi Wanna-Be:
"These are war mongering, lying and murderous snakes. Jesus Christ was right: &#8232; 
 &#8232;John 8:44 (New King James Version)&#8232;44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.&#8232;"
•“It is time for the complete, peaceful dismantling of this Zionist ’666&#8242; Satanic counterfeit! It is time to put an end to all the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. Time to completely disarm this country with 300-400 nuclear bombs before it destroys the world as it is mentally ill.”
“Jewish Rabbi: Zionist Israel is a Terrorist Nation And Torah Against Zionist Israel !”
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/...
------
You'll fit right in with the other Mentally Ill Zio-Nuts &
“Autism diagnoses in Israel jump almost fivefold since 2004”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/autism-d...
EXCERPT “Social Affairs Ministry’s report for 2011 found sharp and continual increase in incidence of the disorder.
According to the ministry, the rate of diagnosis among native Israelis is higher than among those born abroad,
The figures show that between 2004 and 2011, there was a sharp and continual increase in the diagnosis of autism, which shot up from 1,507 in 2004 to 7,344 in 2011.” CONTINUED
“Nazism, Zionism and Collective Insanity”
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/421
EXCERPTS “When a nation can no longer recognize universally accepted values as relevant to its own conduct because it feels too powerful, this is a sure sign of a collective national delusion.
"Christian Zionists embrace those who call Jesus 'Hitler of Bethlehem'
http://mwcnews.net/focus/politics/12261-chris ...
“Court sentences dog to death by stoning”
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-new ...
“A JERUSALEM rabbinical court has condemned to death by stoning a dog it suspects is the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted the court's judges 20 years ago.”
PS They won't let you in anyway!
I bet your not even 25yrs of age.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#104655 Apr 26, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Me and my Father laugh" ??? This is the most unstable comment I've ever heard. Absolute drivel; as if the Lord God is 'laughing' at the earth beings ... his children below .... and laughing WITH YOU!!!!
You really must heed my warning and say no to (IsUNreal Jews and the evil which flows from them in abundance) SATAN
So what children are you planing to blow up? Have you found someone to carry your terror attack out yet? You my friend are filled with hate. All the hate comes from your kind(Islam Fanic.) NOT the jews.
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#104658 Apr 26, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Israel a light to the nations, as I sit here in my hotel room and look out to the sea , haifah to the south and the old city of akko to the north I am amazed how beautiful the holy land is. Every square ft breaths history, the people, the atmosphere, the respect for life and democracy. Why am I saying this because as I visited the golan heights today you were able to see the smoke in the syrian killing fields. Every new day there are more muslims murdering muslims, iran is supporting this brutality, iran is making a party every time another syrian is murdered, all because most syrians are sunni, it would be a laughable matter if not for the real humans that are being murdered with iranian support. So just a few kilometers away in israel is a breath of fresh air with respect for human life and liberty, Thank god for israel and its people, God Bless
~`

Still a liar, guess u were spawned to be one till the day u DD/.

Your messiah was/is Rebbe schneerson... Lets look back at what he taught and why he'll never come back as a Comforter to the jews' Talmudic hatefulness/.

Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#104659 Apr 26, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your friend but I am filled with a hatred of injustice ..... and the Jews in Israel are the kings of injustice both there and wherever they roam. I do not 'blow up children' that's what Jews do with white phosphorus chemical weapons. Get it right you fool. SAYNOTOSATAN.
^55

`

The jews reign of terror is slowly ending and the land they stole from the Palestinians is cursed and israeli jews are thieving marauding evil filth, that will meet Divine Justice when their lives end.

Right now our truth seeking friend, we are living in the last days of Satan's World and we must protect our love ones with the Truth of Righteousness and do like u stated, say "No to Satan"....

Satan is living in the Jew converts Talmudic books and lives in their jew Occultist beliefs.

These circumcised little hobbit devils dwell in Satan's loins.

Jesus called them Vipers and Evil Doers, we call them sin and the Devil's helpers. So if you are righteous in heart, u'll say no to Satan's chosen.
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#104660 Apr 26, 2013
`

We found this article below very interesting on a man the jews' consider their messiah.

An interview with Rebbe Menachem Schneerson, in 1980 for the radio station, Kol Yisrael, by broadcaster, Motti Eden, exposes to the world the mental, moral and spiritual degradation reflected in the way of thinking, and mode of operating of Jewish-zionist occupiers.

The “highly respected”,“world renowned” Rebbe, explains with anguish and grief how their methods of bribery and moral corruption ceased to work with Palestinian Muslims.

How dare Palestinians “break the heart” of the Talmudic Rebbe and not accept his bribery?
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#104661 Apr 26, 2013
Do the Caveat wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly enough, genetic studies have shown that the predominant AshkeNAZI white zionist jew in Israel today is most closely related to the Khazarian converts from Eastern Europe and are not semitic at all like the true original semitic Israelites (e.g. Sephardic and Mizrahi jews) who are very few in number today. These transplanted Khazarian descended Ashkenazi white jews have no legitimate claim to the land of Palestine as their homeland because their true homeland is actually in eastern Europe.
^55

Excellent!
GnA

Australia

#104662 Apr 26, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Me and my Father laugh" ??? This is the most unstable comment I've ever heard. Absolute drivel; as if the Lord God is 'laughing' at the earth beings ... his children below .... and laughing WITH YOU!!!!
You really must heed my warning and say no to (IsUNreal Jews and the evil which flows from them in abundance) SATAN
So im guessing you havent read Psalms 2 "New Living Translation"

Why dont you read that scripture and tell me if God laughs?

Lol thats why i laugh at each and everyone of you'se who say they believe but doesn't even acknowledge Israel for God Alone established them as his people. Even when the scriptures tell you how God see's Israel you still refuse to believe And yet you say why would Jesus have anything to do with Israel.

What foolish thinking if you knew the Father you would know His Son Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ will Rule The Earth. Look at King Davids Kingdom it still stands before us First the house of judah than "all of Israel"

Israel is the greatest of all nations "The Lord God alone has declared.

And for that reason alone I believe Israel is the greatest of all nation's.
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#104663 Apr 26, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why Jews rape and kill children? Utter drivel

Jews are heartless evil monsters who Talmudic Cult beliefs is circled around Satan...

Why are Tribal jewry jews' getting away with their endless Supreme Holocausts, is due to the fact and Truth that Satan was hurled down to the earth and has a short period of time to induce those who believe his Lies and jews are/is Satan's chosen to perpetuate the Devil's lies.....
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#104664 Apr 26, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
So im guessing you havent read Psalms 2 "New Living Translation"
Why dont you read that scripture and tell me if God laughs?
Lol thats why i laugh at each and everyone of you'se who say they believe but doesn't even acknowledge Israel for God Alone established them as his people. Even when the scriptures tell you how God see's Israel you still refuse to believe And yet you say why would Jesus have anything to do with Israel.
What foolish thinking if you knew the Father you would know His Son Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ will Rule The Earth. Look at King Davids Kingdom it still stands before us First the house of judah than "all of Israel"
Israel is the greatest of all nations "The Lord God alone has declared.
And for that reason alone I believe Israel is the greatest of all nation's.
`

_5

the House of Israel and the 12 Tribes are not and were not Jews.

Jews are convert, just like u, foolish silly one`~
GnA

Australia

#104665 Apr 26, 2013
People who do not understand listen to me. If God was done with Israel that place would not excist today. If what these people claim the Jews are to blame for than The God of Israel alone will Judge them just as he will Judge us.

These people are blind and think that all jews are evil. They speak about Israel as if they know God they speak about Jesus Christ as if they know him.

And even when Jesus Christ made it knowen to man he Is The King of The Jews these arrogant people still refuse to believe.

God said From Generation to Generation do you blind/death people understand? Generation to Generation its Forever it has no ending.
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#104666 Apr 26, 2013
`

)5

Jews are converts, which means anyone, any nationality and breed of creature can become a jew, if they pledge an allegiance to Lucifer and the Devils' Talmud books of Evilness and Wickedness.

The Talmudic cult consist of all the malcontents and Evil doers of the this Planet, and their riches and treasure lay here in a fading memory when they die. Their essence and spirit evaporates and they are no more/.
GnA

Australia

#104668 Apr 26, 2013
I believe nothing other than The Word of God Jeremiah 31

Take your man made assignment to school buddy and tell your teacher your stupid thoughts.
GnA

Australia

#104670 Apr 26, 2013
Saynotosatan what happened?? Did i just cut u up with Proof of God laughing from the Word of God?? Psalms 2

Yeah thats what i thought.
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#104671 Apr 26, 2013
GnA wrote:
People who do not understand listen to me. If God was done with Israel that place would not excist today. If what these people claim the Jews are to blame for than The God of Israel alone will Judge them just as he will Judge us.
These people are blind and think that all jews are evil. They speak about Israel as if they know God they speak about Jesus Christ as if they know him.
And even when Jesus Christ made it knowen to man he Is The King of The Jews these arrogant people still refuse to believe.
God said From Generation to Generation do you blind/death people understand? Generation to Generation its Forever it has no ending.
~`

The One True God of All Creation is not a paradox, and jews' and their Supreme Holocaust and their Terrorism and War Crimes are!

How can a convert jew make any Biblical claims to being from House of Israel and claiming Palestinians land, when they are just converts, without lineage or bloodline, to any of the 12 Tribes of the House of Israel?

They are not Israelites nor Hebrews. So, how can thees terrorist jews', make this lying diabolical Biblical claim?

The Truth of the matter is that they cannot, but the brain dead are buffalo into believing they can.

The jews' who are Occupying Palestine are illegal aliens called Khazar, and Ashkenazi that are "CONVERTS", and Gna is a crazy inane nut-job.

Please evil silly one, explain this mystery/!
GnA

Australia

#104672 Apr 26, 2013
Go back to the drawing board saynotosatan your gonna need more to fall back on than the zionist card lol
GnA

Australia

#104673 Apr 26, 2013
Than do something about it saynotosatan since your judgment is righteous.

Get up and do sonethings write to Israel and tell them your thoughts

Get up and do something instead of telling me Jew this and Jew that and they did this and they did that.

Get up and do somethings.
GnA

Australia

#104674 Apr 26, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
_5
the House of Israel and the 12 Tribes are not and were not Jews.
Jews are convert, just like u, foolish silly one`~
No knowledge guy

Go read the bible King David first the House of Judah than all of Israel

Go studdy man. So you dont say anything thats not from the bible or say anything that adds onto the bible.
GnA

Australia

#104675 Apr 26, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
The One True God of All Creation is not a paradox, and jews' and their Supreme Holocaust and their Terrorism and War Crimes are!
How can a convert jew make any Biblical claims to being from House of Israel and claiming Palestinians land, when they are just converts, without lineage or bloodline, to any of the 12 Tribes of the House of Israel?
They are not Israelites nor Hebrews. So, how can thees terrorist jews', make this lying diabolical Biblical claim?
The Truth of the matter is that they cannot, but the brain dead are buffalo into believing they can.
The jews' who are Occupying Palestine are illegal aliens called Khazar, and Ashkenazi that are "CONVERTS", and Gna is a crazy inane nut-job.
Jeremiah 31

Listen to God and Understand.

Read Genisis about the covenant God made with Abraham Generation to Generation

It wasnt just Abrahams generation its wasnt only King Davids generation it was generation to generation including ours

do you need glasses?
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#104676 Apr 26, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
No knowledge guy
Go studdy man. So you dont say anything thats not from the bible or say anything that adds onto the bible.
~

~`

You are evading my question, old silly one!

If u are a jew, which u probably are, then u are a Convert to a Cult of Liars/.!
Northern Truth seekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#104677 Apr 26, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
No knowledge guy

Our Knowledge is called "Accurate Knowledge" and it's u who does not know the Truth and does not have "Accurate Knowledge"..

Do u have lineage in your blood-line that can be traced back to the 12 Tribes of Israel, that the God of Abraham directed the Hebrews and Israelites not to intermingle with the World/?

And being a convert, your lineage and DNA is that of a mutated hybrid mutt, that can be traced back to kettle of mixed sperms and eggs from every impure Godless pagan and heathen in this World.

That's why we call u and your kind,.... mutt faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 2 min thewordofme 510
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min RighteousRobert 96,670
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Qu_innocence 603,508
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 5 min andet1987 1,250
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 175,004
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 9 min Johnny 888
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min onemale 263,360
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Dave Nelson 763,392
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min truth 554,571

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE