Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,622)

Showing posts 92,421 - 92,440 of114,929
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And what a wonderful world it could be and could have been without the murder and theft and lies of the Holocaust Terrorists!!!!!
How profound. Do you offer any other pearls of wisdom from the cheap seats, genius?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Such abject lies don't fool anyone you tiresome Git of a GnAt. And yes we remember murdering the Messiah sent by the Lord God was the Jew's 'mistake' right? Anymore insights on the history of the Jews' and their synagogue of satanic murdering ways? How about some recent history on the murders that take place in Gaza by blood thirsty Jews from the land they stole and continue to steal for the defenseless Palestinians?
I'm beginning to catch the stench of an ignorant Scouse creep.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, Connie. You're confusing your sad self.
Speaking of confusion, what happened to Petesick, your little scouse minion? Was he finally taken away by those who watch him? In that case, I hope he wasn't a dues paying member of your Mickey Mouse club. It seems you need the extra beer money.
`

`

Petesake is here, u are just too stupid and illiterate to recognize our Truth seeker...!

Did u ever have your parents eggs and sperms analyzed/?

I've never seen anything quite as inferior as u are!

U are one creepy freako and u postings are grimly mocking and totally idiotic, like u are having a delirious meltdown.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Blabbalina of Sinai 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
./.
./.
Petesick is queer!
I are one creepy freako and my postings are grimly mocking and totally idiotic, like u are having a delirious meltdown.
My gawd you're slow, happy harpy. I recognise that deluded freak's rants and just said so. The both of you are tainted by lack of education mixed with a heavy dose of vitriol.

Are you mopping the peep show floors now, imbecile? Get back to those heavy stains in the corner!
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

I'm beginning to catch the stench of an ignorant Scouse creep.
`

`

`

tell us more about your sick perverted fetish with "little boys", u sick old freak! And the stench u smell, is coming from your offal parents.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

<quoted text>
./.
./.
./.
tell us more about your sick perverted fetish with "little boys", u sick old freak! And the stench u smell, is coming from your offal parents.
Are you upset, old hag? You seem upset.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

My gawd you're slow, happy harpy. I recognise that deluded freak's rants and just said so. The both of you are tainted by lack of education mixed with a heavy dose of vitriol.
Are you mopping the peep show floors now, imbecile? Get back to those heavy stains in the corner!
`

`

`

we've reduced u to changing our postings comments and digressing from your real problems, by u not addressing your fetish with "little boys".

Do the people in the neighborhood know about your fondness with/for "little boys"

Do u hang out in parks, with a pocketful of candies?

Recluses like u, are prime candidates for "Megan Law".

now fo, pedo!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds very much likeyour missing your 'little boys'... find a shrink yet for your problem freako?
Keep your shades drawn and your head down, Little Boy. They're watching you and monitoring your computer.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
30103 posts and not a word about the murder of little children in Gaza? My god Satan is hard at work through you SERPENT.
"And ye shall blow the truth, and the truth shall make you a freak." Mikie 8.32
Nice quote, Little Boy. Have you ever copy/pasted it before?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

4Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Bobbalina!.... your posts as ever are bacon of grease as that stupid

rtloder states.

I am the foolish little boy lover and an awfully sick parrot of repetition and hate for truth and justice. A smelly rat to boot.

Piss and Loathing to all at Port Jefferson!
They finally released you. Does it feel better now that you can avoid fresh air and sunlight, Little Boy?
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with you on somethings but if Ishmael and Hagars decendants were jews than why would God not choose Both Issac and Ishmael? Hagar was Egyptian and the way God describes Ishmael resembles the Muslim people. I have to re read the old testament but i definitly know that The decendants of Ishmael are not Israeli or Jew because God chose from of the two brothers the Son of Abraham to Sarah Issac but he still blessed Ishmael and Hagar.
So that gives us an indication that If Ishmael and Hagars decendants were Israeli or Jew than why would God send them away it doesnt make sense.
But i do agree with you on some points
Desendent from Abraham and God 's chioce of Hebrew's speritual leader they are two different things .God wanted the son of Sara and Abraham and their descendent to be the official blood line of the Hebrew and the leaders of the jewish faith .Ishmael did not know Arabs at the time just Egyptians and Hebrews which are not Arabs . Arabs use to be at that time tribes at the Arab Peninsula Ishmael's descendent are Egyptian / Coptic and today they are known as Coptic christian. Or may be he kept his father 's faith . Beside all that Abraham had more wives after Sara which are not well known,if they had children For sure they are part of the Hebrews but not the leaders of the Jewish faith.The stolen stories from the Jewish bible by Muhammad into the Quran created a myth that the Jews are cousins with the blood thirsty Arabs.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

Keep your shades drawn and your head down, Little Boy. They're watching you and monitoring your computer.
`

`

`

'little boy' is on your sick mind, isnt it sicko/?...

you'll always be remembered as this Historical sites idiotic Pedo and dont u ever forget that fact and truth!

U are one sick evil Talmudic demon and one depraved pedo!
Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
``
listen to this racist and bigot spew her old j convert hate!
You've professed to being a convert jew sow from Russia, whose proud of your Tribal cult killing Jesus Christ.
Why did u and your kind killed Jesus Christ? What gives u abd your cult kind the right to have Jesus Christ murdered/?
Did you know jews are illegally occupying land that never belong to them, by a Supreme Holocaust/?
Do you still live off of goyim's Welfare program and sit on you fat laurels all day long?
BLA BLA BLA
Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If what u are saying is True, that Ishmael is a jew, so what does that make u/?
You told this site that you are a Russian convert/. A convert is a person who is not a jew and swears an oath to Satan in order to become a convert jew.
So, if u are a convert, how could you make any claims to any land in Palestine, especially after telling us that Ishmael was the real jew.
Arab belonged to the ArAB PENINSULA GET IT TO YOUR THIic skull the Palestinian are SETTlERS!!!!!!!!!!
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

They finally released you. Does it feel better now that you can avoid fresh air and sunlight, Little Boy?
`

`

`

Tell us how much u crave "little boys",... u evil POS!

And trying to hide your perversion for "little boys" by posting Petesake nonchalantly and using little boy, is not going to work, u pedopheeely sick preying bostaerd!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

<quoted text>

you'll always be remembered as this Historical sites idiotic Pedo and dont u ever forget that fact and truth!
U are one sick evil Talmudic demon and one depraved pedo!
'Historical sites' I LOVE that stupid term, old termagant.

How's the job search coming along, hag? You can't stumble around the back streets of Long island with a mattress strapped your hunched back forever, you know.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

You have been exposed, finally!

what the matter pedo, Talmud got your split tongue?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
`

Tell us how much u crave "little boys",... u evil POS!
And trying to hide your perversion for "little boys" by posting Petesick nonchalantly and using little boy, is not going to work, u pedopheeely sick preying bostaerd!
He's no more than a creepy, sick, deluded little boy, old hag, so get used to it.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>

You have been exposed, finally!
what the matter pedo, Talmud got your split tongue?
Exposed? You can't even protect that twisted Scouser from those who watch him, much less expose anything but your hatred and utter lack of education, hag. How does it feel to be unemployable?
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

He's no more than a creepy, sick, deluded little boy, old hag, so get used to it.
`

`

`

desperation is setting in i see, now that u have been exposed...

We all heard your same old silly illiterate retorts over again and again!

Now pedo, you seem very nervously deranged. I'm guessing the Truth hurts your sick old over active gland...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 92,421 - 92,440 of114,929
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••