Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#104576 Apr 25, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>

WE WEAR BLUE AND WHITE PINS THAT SAY WE ARE HOLOHOAX DENIERS AND WE ARE PROUD NOT TO BELIEVE THEIR OUTRAGEOUS WAR CRIME LIE.
Oooooh...Blue and white pins. I'm sure it coordinates well with the white sheets, hag. Does your pathetic little club offer a dental plan?

USA

#104578 Apr 25, 2013
Blabbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
``
listen to this racist and bigot spew her old j convert hate!
You've professed to being a convert jew sow from Russia, whose proud of
Do you still live off of goyim's Welfare program and sit on you fat laurels all day long?
Speaking of welfare, why aren't you at the saloon mopping floors, happy harpy?
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104579 Apr 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> BLA BLA BLA

`

`

ISHMAEL is not an Arab and not a Muslim. Ishmael was Hebrew/Egyptian his descendent most definitely ended to be Jews or coptic Christian. Arabs do not belong to the region of Israel they belong to the Arab Peninsula.You are not the the a authority to decide who is a Jew. Jews were taken by force to Europe by the Greek and by the Roman same thing Jews were taken by force to Babylonian today Iraq before any ARAB stepped a foot in Babylon/ Iraq.All the forces in the world did not stop the jews to come back to their HOME!!!!!No the Babylonian not the Persian not the Greeks not the Romans not the Turks not Hitler and not the Arabs. Jew do not really care how many lies Fanatic muslims tell . The Jews in Israel will stay.You are the FAKE following Muhammad the FAKE PROPHET.
If what u are saying is True, that Ishmael is a jew, so what does that make u/?

You told this site that you are a Russian convert/. A convert is a person who is not a jew and swears an oath to Satan in order to become a convert jew.

So, if u are a convert, how could you make any claims to any land in Palestine, especially after telling us that Ishmael was the real jew.

USA

#104580 Apr 25, 2013
Blabbalina of Sinai 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
If what u are saying is True, that Ishmael is a jew, so what does that make u/?
You told this site that you are a Russian convert/. A convert is a person who is not a jew and swears an oath to Satan in order to become a convert jew.
jew.
Be careful, Connie. You're confusing your sad self.
Speaking of confusion, what happened to Petesick, your little scouse minion? Was he finally taken away by those who watch him? In that case, I hope he wasn't a dues paying member of your Mickey Mouse club. It seems you need the extra beer money.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104581 Apr 25, 2013
DENG wrote:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still awake and wringing your lily white hands, little boy?
Get your addiction to little boys sorted out pronto pervert it's embarrassing for you and for us to have to witness.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of full view, how does it feel to be closely watched, little boy?
You can feel them, can't you?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see them yet this weekend, little boy? Since they have full access to your computer, are you more cautious?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're becoming more wordy, Turdy.
Tell me how you knew of the religious affiliations of those who supposedly 'attacked' you, repulsive little boy. They watch and you know it.
The perversion is part of your Jew nature? Explain this problem you have, this constant image in your mutthead head of little boys SERPENT ... a Talmudic reference?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'extrapolate'
Is that now the way you disguise your utter ignorance and inability to understand arcane scripture, little boy?
How do you feel about the latest deletions of your posts?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Now you're really puking up the flowery platitudes, aren't you, little boy?
No matter the rhetoric, you'll never be anything more than a lonely jobless freak.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Now you're really puking up the flowery platitudes, aren't you, little boy?
No matter the rhetoric, you'll never be anything more than a lonely jobless freak.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
5 minutes of silence for Hitler.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing diatribe. From where did you attain your degree in history, fool?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've vowed to kill Jews, old crone? Go figure.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the van parked down the street? Do you sometimes get headaches from the microwaves?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the shiftless scouser who's being watched and you know it. Have you had any of your accounts deleted for racist rants lately?
While you're pissing and whinging, why not overuse the word 'obdurate',
genius?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy seeing the skewed thoughts of a confused racist freak, little boy.
They watch and read what you're typing, so be mindful when you step out for air.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you know when my account has been deleted, little racist boy. Meanwhile, you might want to slightly open the tattered shade and take a peek for those who watch you.
An NFL Fan wrote:
How are things in Scouser land, little boy? Have the 'Jewish doctors' been asking you more questions about what day it is, and how you fe
An NFL Fan wrote:
Look outside if you dare, little boy.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still awake and wringing your lily white hands, little boy?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More phony fire and brimstone from the dull jobless nazi hag.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to be watched also, old hag?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It riles your soul to worship a Jew, doesn't it, little boy?
If Christ was a Jew, Hitler was a Talmudic Serial Killer. You must remember these words of Christ SERPENT:
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
<quoted text>
^5

Deng, u are the best at describing this creepy old illiterate 24/7 john hagee recluse, calling itself NFL. Thanks Deng!
GnA

Australia

#104583 Apr 25, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
``
listen to this racist and bigot spew her old j convert hate!
You've professed to being a convert jew sow from Russia, whose proud of your Tribal cult killing Jesus Christ.
Why did u and your kind killed Jesus Christ? What gives u abd your cult kind the right to have Jesus Christ murdered/?
Did you know jews are illegally occupying land that never belong to them, by a Supreme Holocaust/?
Do you still live off of goyim's Welfare program and sit on you fat laurels all day long?
It was the pharisee's who planned his capture and it was Judas who betrayed Jesus Christ.

If the "kind" you are talking about involves the Apostles than your incorrect yes many Jews and not "All" were just as guilty as the pharisee's for not believing in Jesus Christ his message and wanting to kill him.

But the Land of Israel belongs to The People and their decendants after them who God chose to live and prosper in the land full of milk and honey. These people are the Israelites decendants of Abraham through Issaac and Jacob. The Lord alone has regathered the remnant of Israel back to the land they rightfully own. this event which happened in 1948 is found in your history books.

The God of Israel is The True Living God.

And My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is the King of The Jews The King of Israel The King of kings and Lord of lords.
GnA

Australia

#104584 Apr 25, 2013
And why bring up Israel faults? What about the Thousands and Thousands of innocent syrians Man, Woman and Children who have been killed by assad?

Thats why you'se guys should leave the Judgement to God and focus on your own country's affairs.

USA

#104585 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
./.69
Dung, u are a beast at scribbling. This creepy old illiterate hag recluse needs the English tutoring. Thanks Dung!
Coincidentally, I also thanked that lowly North Korean servant for revisiting some of my lines to the late Petesick. It's nice to see a vicious slag such as you finally contribute to international harmony. Now go swill a few, Mrs Hydra.

USA

#104589 Apr 25, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And what a wonderful world it could be and could have been without the murder and theft and lies of the Holocaust Terrorists!!!!!
How profound. Do you offer any other pearls of wisdom from the cheap seats, genius?

USA

#104590 Apr 25, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Such abject lies don't fool anyone you tiresome Git of a GnAt. And yes we remember murdering the Messiah sent by the Lord God was the Jew's 'mistake' right? Anymore insights on the history of the Jews' and their synagogue of satanic murdering ways? How about some recent history on the murders that take place in Gaza by blood thirsty Jews from the land they stole and continue to steal for the defenseless Palestinians?
I'm beginning to catch the stench of an ignorant Scouse creep.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104591 Apr 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, Connie. You're confusing your sad self.
Speaking of confusion, what happened to Petesick, your little scouse minion? Was he finally taken away by those who watch him? In that case, I hope he wasn't a dues paying member of your Mickey Mouse club. It seems you need the extra beer money.
`

`

Petesake is here, u are just too stupid and illiterate to recognize our Truth seeker...!

Did u ever have your parents eggs and sperms analyzed/?

I've never seen anything quite as inferior as u are!

U are one creepy freako and u postings are grimly mocking and totally idiotic, like u are having a delirious meltdown.

USA

#104592 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
./.
./.
Petesick is queer!
I are one creepy freako and my postings are grimly mocking and totally idiotic, like u are having a delirious meltdown.
My gawd you're slow, happy harpy. I recognise that deluded freak's rants and just said so. The both of you are tainted by lack of education mixed with a heavy dose of vitriol.

Are you mopping the peep show floors now, imbecile? Get back to those heavy stains in the corner!
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104593 Apr 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

I'm beginning to catch the stench of an ignorant Scouse creep.
`

`

`

tell us more about your sick perverted fetish with "little boys", u sick old freak! And the stench u smell, is coming from your offal parents.

USA

#104594 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
./.
./.
./.
tell us more about your sick perverted fetish with "little boys", u sick old freak! And the stench u smell, is coming from your offal parents.
Are you upset, old hag? You seem upset.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104595 Apr 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

My gawd you're slow, happy harpy. I recognise that deluded freak's rants and just said so. The both of you are tainted by lack of education mixed with a heavy dose of vitriol.
Are you mopping the peep show floors now, imbecile? Get back to those heavy stains in the corner!
`

`

`

we've reduced u to changing our postings comments and digressing from your real problems, by u not addressing your fetish with "little boys".

Do the people in the neighborhood know about your fondness with/for "little boys"

Do u hang out in parks, with a pocketful of candies?

Recluses like u, are prime candidates for "Megan Law".

now fo, pedo!

USA

#104598 Apr 25, 2013
4Petesnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds very much likeyour missing your 'little boys'... find a shrink yet for your problem freako?
Keep your shades drawn and your head down, Little Boy. They're watching you and monitoring your computer.

USA

#104600 Apr 25, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
30103 posts and not a word about the murder of little children in Gaza? My god Satan is hard at work through you SERPENT.
"And ye shall blow the truth, and the truth shall make you a freak." Mikie 8.32
Nice quote, Little Boy. Have you ever copy/pasted it before?

USA

#104602 Apr 25, 2013
4Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Bobbalina!.... your posts as ever are bacon of grease as that stupid

rtloder states.

I am the foolish little boy lover and an awfully sick parrot of repetition and hate for truth and justice. A smelly rat to boot.

Piss and Loathing to all at Port Jefferson!
They finally released you. Does it feel better now that you can avoid fresh air and sunlight, Little Boy?
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

#104604 Apr 25, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with you on somethings but if Ishmael and Hagars decendants were jews than why would God not choose Both Issac and Ishmael? Hagar was Egyptian and the way God describes Ishmael resembles the Muslim people. I have to re read the old testament but i definitly know that The decendants of Ishmael are not Israeli or Jew because God chose from of the two brothers the Son of Abraham to Sarah Issac but he still blessed Ishmael and Hagar.
So that gives us an indication that If Ishmael and Hagars decendants were Israeli or Jew than why would God send them away it doesnt make sense.
But i do agree with you on some points
Desendent from Abraham and God 's chioce of Hebrew's speritual leader they are two different things .God wanted the son of Sara and Abraham and their descendent to be the official blood line of the Hebrew and the leaders of the jewish faith .Ishmael did not know Arabs at the time just Egyptians and Hebrews which are not Arabs . Arabs use to be at that time tribes at the Arab Peninsula Ishmael's descendent are Egyptian / Coptic and today they are known as Coptic christian. Or may be he kept his father 's faith . Beside all that Abraham had more wives after Sara which are not well known,if they had children For sure they are part of the Hebrews but not the leaders of the Jewish faith.The stolen stories from the Jewish bible by Muhammad into the Quran created a myth that the Jews are cousins with the blood thirsty Arabs.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#104605 Apr 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

Keep your shades drawn and your head down, Little Boy. They're watching you and monitoring your computer.
`

`

`

'little boy' is on your sick mind, isnt it sicko/?...

you'll always be remembered as this Historical sites idiotic Pedo and dont u ever forget that fact and truth!

U are one sick evil Talmudic demon and one depraved pedo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 773,977
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Black Thunder 42 604,805
Chat Room Rage (Apr '07) 9 min faith short 4,957
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min USA Born 559,041
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min GodFreeByChoice 5,708
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min uMAkeWOrldPeaceUI... 4,733
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Lost In Transition 175,554
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web