Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
92,321 - 92,340 of 115,055 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I study from both, but I'm not really religious.
And Jesus didn't condemn the Talmud, he was in an argument with the head priests over his decideldly "unorthodox" manner of preaching and interpretation of both (he WAS a rebbe, you know).
Though I wonder as to why this whole mindset of "ohhh the Talmud so bad" when, like any other religious text, has its very bad points and its very good points and then inbetween. A favourite Talmud adage of mine is "whoever saves a life saves the world entire."
And it's not like the New Testament is any less strange than the Talmud. It's also filled with bizarrely violent tracts like Jesus smiting an entire city of "non believers" and Matthew advocating that whoever looks at a woman lustfully should have his eyes plucked out.
Religion in of itself is a rather bizzare realm.
I would agree with the last sentence.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Morsi has been thrsident Mahmoud Abbas, who treason's and allegiance is hidden under a two state solution, where he's being used, just like Morsi.
'Da JEWS did it!'
Another attempt at deep, concise but laughable analysis of the international situation. From where did you earn your degree in political intrigue, hag?
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Lies lies lies

Israel offered peace without precondition if you'se dont like it well thats your fault buddy.

If you cant keep your terrorist from firing into Israel what makes you think that peace can be established.

What are you'se that blind? How many of you'se are decendants of Abraham through Ishmael??

Well The God of Israel has kept his word he has blessed you'se look at how much land you'se own how about dividing a section for the palestinian's allah doesn't own Jerusalem. The God of Israel does! Along with all other countries. If the Israelites want to divide Jerusalem than they don't understand That Jerusalem is not only the Jewish Capital but Psalms 2 will help explain more on how God see's Jerusalem.

So if you'se wanna talk peace first of all get rid of all terrorist if you'se cant do that than you'se wont be able to control them if peace was ever established.

God was true to his words "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you.

Jesus Christ Son of God Almighty The God of Israel The True Living God is heir to the Throne of King David yes all of Israel Zechariah 14

All you false dead god believers better be ready to come and give thanks to the Lord and celebrate the Festival of Shelters.

Jesus Christ Lord of lords King of kings The King of the Jews will return

Matthew 24 Jesus foretells the Future.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

JudgeJewlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Power corrupts but I thought Morsi was against the invasion by rebels? We must take a closer look at the evidence.
Yes I submit to the court that is exactly what it should do your worship for hire.
Morsi believes he is a new Caliph . His time has come .
Actually Judge he only goes to the dunny once in a life time and that time is about to come.
And I sign the above affidavit and
in-script it with the witness of hell.
JudgeJewlie

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I submit to the court that is exactly what it should do your worship for hire.
Morsi believes he is a new Caliph . His time has come .
Actually Judge he only goes to the dunny once in a life time and that time is about to come.
And I sign the above affidavit and
in-script it with the witness of hell.
The court accepts with gratitude your submission concerning Morsi. I must admit also to having looked more closely at the evidence and it does appear that you and Bobbalina are completely right to make this assertion against Morsi. He certainly should face the people and answer the charges against him.'Power corrupts'... as does of course the old bribing tool of Satan: money.
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well looks you answered my question ... simply put Israel does not want peace with her neighbors.
WHY SHOULD THEY ????? They are all sick JIHADIST.
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well looks you answered my question ... simply put Israel does not want peace with her neighbors.
Who want to have peace with people who rape and kill their own people.Israel should not make peace with barbaric JIHADIST..Look at the slaughter in Syria Israel does not need peace with a neighbor like that.Look what is happening in Egypt after years of supposedly "peace" and look what happened in Boston with those JIHADIST SOB . Look what is happening around the world all problems comes from the FANATIC MUSLIM . All Fanatic Muslims should learn something from Jesus and not from Muhammad the mad man. Muhammed and his gang killed none stop. WE do not see the peaceful muslims demonstrating against the
JIHADIST MUSLIMS but they know how to demonstrate when it comes to Israel or UK or USA.TIME to see it as it is without " politicly correct glasses" THERE IS 1.4 billion Muslims in the world if 1% or 2% are Radical that is a lot of JIHADIST. DO the math.Israel gave back Gaza to the Palestinian what they do in return They killed their own people from Fatah split to two identities Gaza and West Bank . Gaza now sending missiles every day into Israel. WHO NEED PEACE with THOSE JIHADIS TERROR'S LOVERS. Politicly correct makes us NAIVE and IDIOTIC.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Their Talmudic Jewish Cults of quantum evilness knows no bounds and they use their jewish holohoax lie, to squash the people who challenge their lies. deceptions, barbarism and cruelty.
Brain snap!
Luckily you can scream like that from this post.
You should shout this garbage in your town's shopping centre and train station, that would be better.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Brain snap!
Luckily you can scream like that from this post.
You should shout this garbage in your town's shopping centre and train station, that would be better.
He prolly does that already.(S)He's certainly the kind of person to turn up on Youtube in a video titled "Crazy Fanatic Harrasses NYU Students."
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
`
Morsi has been thrsident Mahmoud Abbas, who treason's and allegiance is hidden under a two state solution, where he's being used, just like Morsi.

NOW FUCKFACE, WHO'D AGREE WITH YOUR OBSOLETE THINKING HERE AND STRIKE THE APPROVAL ICONS, YOU OR YOUR HASBARA BUDDIES???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Da JEWS did it!'
Another attempt at deep, concise but laughable analysis of the international situation. From where did you earn your degree in political intrigue, hag?
Reality Check

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Fact or Fiction?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
NOW FUCK MY FACE, WHO'D AGREE WITH MY OBSOLETE THINKING HERE AND STRIKE MY BUDDIES???
<quoted text>
Since you're nothing more than a North Korean propaganda stooge, what would you know?
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Our 'GET AN ABORTION" Poster Child Sez:
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>I think that's a Jew hiding under your bed.(Or in your head)
Sometimes it's better to say nothing instead of proving your stupidity.

Why not just admit that you can't refute ONE thing I've cited or said instead of Posting a revealingly idiotic quip?
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:

Good video Mac.
So what we have here is that the six million figure was a "household famed understanding" , proved by the fact it was in a dozen NewYork newspapers from 1915 to 1938 .
The liar Jew already had the story before the event.
The European Holocaust was bandied
about in the same time frame.
Before it "supposedly" happened.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Deluded fool!! SAY No To SATAN!!! Bless? The Lord God Blesses murderers and thieves??? How dare you corrupt the truth with the lies of Satan. The real Hebrews belong to the scriptures not these devils from Europe.
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Rev 2-9
So now the thread knows (as I can see many are not fooled here). It is you, the Jew, who is the liar and speak only in lies lies lies. Go fool!! SAYNOTOSATAN.
Guess you dont know the bible.

The God of Israel is The True Living God if what you say about the jews is right. Than it would be mentioned in The Word of God but even you could not come up with scripture to suppourt what you say. God has kept true to his word and he is faithful not unfaithful what he said to Abraham was an "Everlasting" covenant which means it has no end. The people in Israel are decendants of Abraham through Issac and Jacob.

Tell me did King David go to war?
Did he kill Goliath?

What about Gideon and the 300? And Samson?

What im trying to say is that although they had blood in their hands there was a purpose and meaning behind it.

For example Why Goliath died King David was passionate about God The God of Israel and this is supported when he said "Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?"
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you dont know the bible.
The God of Israel is The True Living God if what you say about the jews is right. Than it would be mentioned in The Word of God but even you could not come up with scripture to suppourt what you say. God has kept true to his word and he is faithful not unfaithful what he said to Abraham was an "Everlasting" covenant which means it has no end. The people in Israel are decendants of Abraham through Issac and Jacob.
Tell me did King David go to war?
Did he kill Goliath?
What about Gideon and the 300? And Samson?
What im trying to say is that although they had blood in their hands there was a purpose and meaning behind it.
For example Why Goliath died King David was passionate about God The God of Israel and this is supported when he said "Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?"
Today's "Israelis" are from Brooklyn, Khazaria, Florida, Poland etc and have absolutely NO connection to "Ancient Hebrews" or "Israelite Mythology"

Those who ARE genetically connected to the"Land" are the NATIVE Residents of Palestine who've been herded into REAL Concentration Camps" called "Gazascwitz" where they really ARE Burned & "Gassed".

Hell, I'VE got more right to "Israel" than some mongrel Khazar.

The Nut Wards are full of the "God Gave it to me" types

“Zionism: A Terrible Disease of the Mind”
http://www.palestineremembered.com/Articles/G...

EXCERPT ‘To legislate that any resident of Poland, New York or Brazil, who happens to be blessed with a Jewish mother (yet cannot point to Palestine on the map), has a right to "return" and settle in Palestine, unlike someone who has been expelled from his own land, confined to a squalid refugee camp and still holds the keys to his house, is racism.&#8232;&#8232;

To blame God for the theft and occupation of someone else's land by claiming that it was He who had pledged this land exclusively to the Jews, and to seriously promote the myth of a land promised by the Almighty to His favourite children as an excuse for this crime, is insanity.” CONTINUED&#8232;

Your only gift from "God" is a lowly obsession with Genocide, Theft, Sadism & Lying!

Don't worry,

"The Lord giveth
And the Lord taketh away"
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

You dont even understand.your knowledge is that of a kid learning A,B,C

The god who palestine honor's is not The God of Israel. The messages taught in their places of worship is not Jesus Christ taught messages. Who teaches that another nation is the enemy? Who? And why is the quran against Israel when the bible teaches us that Satan is the enemy. You dont even know a thing about the decendants of Abraham through Issac and Jacob can you see what God see's?

The Lord our God The God of Israel is righteous in the way he Judges he has taught the Israelites a lesson those.who have forgotten him and Rebuked those who tried to oppress his people.

For example When The Egyptians chased them and God through Moses divided the sea and killed the Egyptian oppresser's and what about Hitler does his kingdom still stand? Does the Great Egyptian Empire excist?

He handed the enemies of King David to him.

But just as he has blessed Israel he has also warned them and diciplined them like a Father would to a child if he stepped out of line.

You'se think that your Knowledge is Greater than The Lord our God you think that what you say can change the Plans God has put in place look at Syria God spoke about Syria in Isaiah 17 but you'se wont believe. And look at the Warning he gave Israel.

And since God spoke about Damascus "Syria" has any nation even been close to establishing peace in syria Tell me has anyone?

Has the international community? Has the Arab league? Has the allies of Syria established peace?

When The God of Israel speaks It comes to life.

Zechariah 14

And Last but Not Least

The Plans that my Father has put in place is the plan for all to Bow before Jesus Christ as the Scriptures say "All knees will bow and all tounges confess Jesus Christ is Lord"
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Jeremiah 31
New Living Translation
Hope for Restoration

1“In that day,” says the LORD,“I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they will be my people. 2 This is what the LORD says:

“Those who survive the coming destruction
will find blessings even in the barren land,
for I will give rest to the people of Israel.”
3 Long ago the LORD said to Israel:
“I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love.
With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.
4 I will rebuild you, my virgin Israel.
You will again be happy
and dance merrily with your tambourines.
5 Again you will plant your vineyards on the mountains of Samaria
and eat from your own gardens there.
6 The day will come when watchmen will shout
from the hill country of Ephraim,
‘Come, let us go up to Jerusalema
to worship the LORD our God.’”
7 Now this is what the LORD says:
“Sing with joy for Israel.b
Shout for the greatest of nations!
Shout out with praise and joy:
‘Save your people, O LORD,
the remnant of Israel!’
8 For I will bring them from the north
and from the distant corners of the earth.
I will not forget the blind and lame,
the expectant mothers and women in labor.
A great company will return!
9 Tears of joy will stream down their faces,
and I will lead them home with great care.
They will walk beside quiet streams
and on smooth paths where they will not stumble.
For I am Israel’s father,
and Ephraim is my oldest child.
10“Listen to this message from the LORD,
you nations of the world;
proclaim it in distant coastlands:
The LORD, who scattered his people,
will gather them and watch over them
as a shepherd does his flock.
11 For the LORD has redeemed Israel
from those too strong for them.
12 They will come home and sing songs of joy on the heights of Jerusalem.
They will be radiant because of the LORD’s good gifts—
the abundant crops of grain, new wine, and olive oil,
and the healthy flocks and herds.
Their life will be like a watered garden,
and all their sorrows will be gone.
13 The young women will dance for joy,
and the men—old and young—will join in the celebration.
I will turn their mourning into joy.
I will comfort them and exchange their sorrow for rejoicing.
14 The priests will enjoy abundance,
and my people will feast on my good gifts.
I, the LORD, have spoken!”
Rachel’s Sadness Turns to Joy

15 This is what the LORD says:
“A cry is heard in Ramah—
deep anguish and bitter weeping.
Rachel weeps for her children,
refusing to be comforted—
for her children are gone.”
16 But now this is what the LORD says:
“Do not weep any longer,
for I will reward you,” says the LORD.
“Your children will come back to you
from the distant land of the enemy.
17 There is hope for your future,” says the LORD.
“Your children will come again to their own land.
18 I have heard Israel saying,
‘You disciplined me severely,
like a calf that needs training for the yoke.
Turn me again to you and restore me,
for you alone are the LORD my God.
19 I turned away from God,
but then I was sorry.
I kicked myself for my stupidity!
I was thoroughly ashamed of all I did in my younger days.’
20“Is not Israel still my son,
my darling child?” says the LORD.
“I often have to punish him,
but I still love him.
That’s why I long for him
and surely will have mercy on him.
21 Set up road signs;
put up guideposts.
Mark well the path
by which you came.
Come back again, my virgin Israel;
return to your towns here.
22 How long will you wander,
my wayward daughter?
For the LORD will cause something new to happen—
Israel will embrace her God.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

The Rage and Rape of Gaza

Israel ’s strategic goal is to impose ‘Greater Israel’ on the region: to take over all of historical Palestine , expell the entire non-Jewish population and subsidize ‘Jews-only’ settlements (for settler-immigrants, often from the US and former USSR ). While bulldozers and tanks have dispossessed Palestinians in the West Bank for decades, the launching of thousands of missiles and bombs have become the ‘weapons of choice’ for uprooting and eliminating the Palestinians in Gaza . In just eight days, Israel ’s latest blitzkrieg resulted in the killing of 168 Palestinians (42 children and 100 civilians), the wounding of 1,235, the destruction of over 1,350 buildings and the further traumatizing of over 1.7 million children, women and men fenced in the world’s largest concentration camp. According to the Israeli Defense Minister, the Jewish State dropped “a thousand times more bombs onto Gaza ” than the Palestinians fired back into Israel .
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I think we know what you're 'trying' to say OK but the trouble for you is we can see through it. We can see the Khazarian Jew lies and deception whilst 'trying' to link such lies and deception to the grand scheme of our Father in heaven. Quite despicable really. Gray further explains your bullshit very very well above. SAYNOTOSATAN.

Yes your quit right that's all you can say

SAYNUTOSATAN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

665 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 2 min Wondering 11
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 93,700
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Buck Crick 224,148
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 5 min priya 122
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 36,508
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Holy dr Shrink 599,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Lyndi 172,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min WasteWater 256,476
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Catcher1 720,434
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min waaasssuuup 532,688
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••