Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
92,161 - 92,180 of 117,892 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
Afghanistan: high expectations of record opium crop
Emma Graham-Harrison in Kabul — guardian.co.uk April 15, 2013
Twelve years after the fall of the Taliban, Afghanistan is heading for a near-record opium crop as instability pushes up the amount of land planted with illegal but lucrative poppies, according to a bleak UN report.
The rapid growth of poppy farming as western troops head home reflects particularly badly on Britain, which was designated “lead nation” for counter-narcotics work over a decade ago.
“Poppy cultivation is not only expected to expand in areas where it already existed in 2012 … but also in new areas or areas where poppy cultivation was stopped,” the Afghanistan Opium Winter Risk Assessment found.
The growth in opium cultivation reflects both spreading instability and concerns about the future. Farmers are more likely to plant the deadly crop in areas of high violence or where they have not received any agricultural aid, the report said.
The Taliban reduced the crop to some 4000 tons. Two years ago under US supervision (US soldiers photographed guarding the fields)it jumped to some 90 000 tons. Addicts in the West must be able to have their fix at reasonable prices, otherwise it is not fair to them. LOL
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

WHY ALLOW ARABS TO RESIDE IN THE USA? WHY? WHY? DO WE WANT MORE VIOLENCE AND DEATHS? MUSLIMS ARE RATS AND EVIL THEY SHOULD ALL GO BACK FROM WHERE THEY CAME FROM
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
WHY ALLOW ARABS TO RESIDE IN THE USA? WHY? WHY? DO WE WANT MORE VIOLENCE AND DEATHS? MUSLIMS ARE RATS AND EVIL THEY SHOULD ALL GO BACK FROM WHERE THEY CAME FROM
File this under "racist nonsense."

NEXT
Gaye

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how it's much easier to blame "the Zionists" rather than your own corporate run government, much less how you intend to link Zionism with the concept of a corporation.
You should worry about people's political and economic views rather than their religion. This has been proven several times over and yet you stubbornly cling to the notion that religion is apparently the all defining trait of a society, without giving consideration to the history, current economic status, and progress of nations.
That corksoaker is an illegal immigrant that sleeps with a Chavez blow up doll. We call him Screwy Louie. A renowned troll, where only here, does he have admirers. That should tell you something. When the Port Jeff tranvestite praises anybody, beware. That guy has advanced stage herpes where he can't even keep the same nic. LOL
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
IT'S IN TEL AVIV, FOR THE SOURCES OF MANY OF THE WORLD TERRORIST BOMBING LIKE IN BOSTON.
Besides being a reactionary, you've no brains at all, it's a lot more convenient to blame Israelis for a bombing that as of yet has an unclear motive and unclear suspect just because you hate them.

You're like that idiot pundit who immediately accused the Saudis, except you ad - libbed "Saudi" for "Israeli."
Gaye

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Thank u,..... you've just made my point about u and your kind of evil creatures being heartless, uncompassionate and unrepentant sub-human abomination, that were spawned from evil occultist monsters.
I'll guarantee u this fact and Truth, israeli Jews have doomed themselves and are reaping what they've sown.
How about you lay down in front of an Israeli Bulldozer, Fcukface. Just like dumb khunt, Rachel. Do the world a favor. LMFAO
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Gaye wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

How about you lay down in front of an Israeli Bulldozer, Fcukface. Just like dumb khunt, Rachel. Do the world a favor. LMFAO
``

`

`

U and your kind have been Arab's slaves, Egyptians slaves and Persians slaves without the USA, so get down on your fat knees and open that hole u pigs call a mouth and say aaaaaahhhhh and then gulp,....... because Americans hate War Crime liars and poltroon smelly terrorist israel's untermenschen, who are heartless injurious wild beast, unemployed gluttons and greedy oinkers!

Titus 1-12 words not mine, in the Bible/.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

`

`

That's a good little fat matzo ball from the sewage system of ur sin-a-gog, that Jesus Christ called Satan's Lair.

Please don't stop, tell us more of your Cult's beliefs and all about "little boys" like the Advocate did, along with her slobbering illiterate sibling, NFL!
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

Your blood is mix with shit Makes you deform shit face.
`

`

Be careful to whom u post, beggar~

and your blood is mixed with Satans.......and all u and your kind do is beg, steal and lie.

That's because you j trolls are bottom feeders, that feed off their Holohoax lie/.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

~`

`

`

666-/1

Why do jews evaded and resent being called a jew, and by changing their names and getting nose jobs, do they think that hides their past evilness and wickedness of Crimes against Humanity/?
Bobbalina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

`

`

`

`

`

`

spoken like a true anti-Semitic/!
Boss Man

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
That's a good little fat matzo ball from the sewage system of ur sin-a-gog, that Jesus Christ called Satan's Lair.
Please don't stop, tell us more of your Cult's beliefs and all about "little boys" like the Advocate did, along with her slobbering illiterate sibling, NFL!
888/

my o my, have we grown in the Truthh!
rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Ku Klux Klan is the epitome of the Jew
Yes that's what it is that makes them tick.
EMPATHY
Yes that's what makes them go round and round.
Always widening the circle to include new types of evil.
Tearing children from their homes and enslaving them in wretched prostitution of one form or other.
"Obligatory deceit" is there tool of trade *--*forcing goodness*--* to become the lavatory of "odious spite" pervading the earth's atmosphere with credulous cowards willing to savour the fart of the Jew.

But wait how does empathy figure into it.?
The Jew only feels sorrow when they spending money .

No "simpleton", that's what they would have you believe.
The Jew can see what they are in their offspring .
And "they", like everyone else feel very sorry for the poor bastards.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Why allow Jews to reside in Israel? Why? Why? Do we want more violence and deaths? Jews are rats and evil. The should all go back from where they came from.
How does it sound, Moses?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfeasible considering the populace and the history there. And it's not the same as the Vatican, whereas it's a religious enclave for the Catholic church while Israel is a country with an economy, a history, currency, a flag, and a populace (exactly where do you propose moving all those people? The Jews, the Druze, the Muslims and Christians?)
It's not fair at all to say that one's national aspiration is more valid than the other simply because you agree with it more. The issue here is to helo these people get along well and be able to live in close proximity.
Adding to this, it's tiresome that people like you keep on mentioning Sand's book in the sole context that it apparently delegitimises the concept of an Israeli nation and populace, that the people apparently have no business there, when Sand does nothing of the sort in the text. Not only that, but quantitative studies reported by Newsweek and the New York Times have refuted that already, several times.
I am not against the concept of an "Israeli" nation comprising all the people you mention. On the contrary I am for a reconstitution of the Palestine as it was before the Zionists and the Brits split it up. That would include Jordan, an artificial concoction. I am also for the return of the exiled Palestinians to their land and compensation for their losses. What I am against is an exclusive Jewish state (a fallacy as you put it) where Jews are favoured over other groups. In other words, I am against the present apartheid state of Israel. South Africa was forced to find accomodation, so why not Israel. If it means majority rule for non-Jews, so be it. As you say those some 6,5 million Israeli "Jews" cannot be removed, first and foremost because nobody want them and secondly if they swallow their pride, they could become a beacon for the Middle East. Instead of promoting war in the region, they could become a spearhead for peace .
As to Sands' book, indeed you can trust Newsweek and the New York times, two Jewish owned publications to tell the "truth". Interestingly there was an article in Haaretz, stating that no Jew was killed int WWII because, Jews as a people do not exist.Which confirms what Sands's said. They are all converts to a dead faith, which very few believe in any case and like any other minorities should have been absorbed. They would have disappeared and nobody would have known anything more about them. By becoming a sore in other nations side, they could only expect reactive behaviour.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
Continue on down to "DNA Analysis:"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of...
Very interesting article by various author. However, the gist of the article is that history must be subjective and not objective, that not agreeing with the official version is not "nice" to the Jews. As I said, Jews could simply abandon their tribalism for lack of other words and join the rest of the world.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Be careful to whom u post, beggar~
and your blood is mixed with Satans.......and all u and your kind do is beg, steal and lie.
That's because you j trolls are bottom feeders, that feed off their Holohoax lie/.
Is that a threat you're posting? Tsk tsk Jeffers, I thought you knew better than that!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text> Very interesting article by various author. However, the gist of the article is that history must be subjective and not objective, that not agreeing with the official version is not "nice" to the Jews. As I said, Jews could simply abandon their tribalism for lack of other words and join the rest of the world.
Besides showing an utterly stupid belief that Jews are apparently backwards, you ignore that there are several millions of others who actually have tribal affiliations, observed among Christians and Muslims as well as Buddhists, pagans, etc.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina wrote:
~`
`
`
666-/1
Why do jews evaded and resent being called a jew, and by changing their names and getting nose jobs, do they think that hides their past evilness and wickedness of Crimes against Humanity/?
Rather silly to assume that no Jew is proud to be Jewish, rather, I ask you why you refuse to recognise yourself as a prejudiced antisemite when all your posts clearly point to that?

The only answer can be found in your utter hypocrisy and silly belief that apparently stereotypes are absolutes.

I didn't expect much from the poster who licks Hitler's boots.
jim

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

For. Israelites only, why have you let the muzlims worship on top of your temple mount, its an abomination, have some back bone and blow the dome

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Catcher1 730,932
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Chris Clearwater 173,018
Last Word + 2 15 min Tender Mercies 430
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 17 min Lovebeingnude 49
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Truth 537,424
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 32 min Tender Mercies 4,269
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 39 min Rosa_Winkel 94,426
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Pegasus 259,392
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••