Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#104013 Apr 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see them yet this weekend, little boy? Since they have full access to your computer, are you more cautious?
Your perverted Jew mind is spewing out your fantasies about little boys at quite a rate eh SERPENT?.. did you seek counselling your sexual perversion yet Ratty? Go please because a Jew with the Talmud in one hand is a danger to children as we all are aware.

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#104014 Apr 7, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
I will explain it to you, savage ignorant mddr fckkr good for nothing judeophobe s.o.b.
The landlords that sold land were not Palestinians and they didn't reside in the Holyland.
The landlords were Muslims that got those lands from the Ottoman Caliphate. They lived a relatively easy life both in Lebanon and Syria of those days and obtained favors from the rulers of the land, namely the Ottoman Empire, for 'services' that they render to the rulers.
Except a few, most of the parcels in the Holyland on those days were barren land, unable to turn nothing that a human would cultivate on it.
You had to be stupid and rich or a fackkn optimistic Zionist Jew to buy that barren land.
What you chose to call Palestinians of those days they were poor ... and all they did was spend their lives roaming the deserts, stealing and killing each other for sustain.
Only when the mddr fckkr Jews from Eastern Europe got to the Holyland, around 120 years ago and brought with them mddr fckkn tools and agricultural technology ... it was possible to feed a human being and animals out of this land. NOT BEFORE..!!
Only after the mddr fckkr Jewish settlers from Eastern Europe started feeding themselves from laboring the land ... only then ... scores of nomads Muslims and Muslims from far away started coming to the Holyland to try to land a job with a Jew and feed their families.
If you find any of this difficult to masticate, swallow or digest ... you let me know ... you piece of dry dog shit judeophobe s.o.b...!!
Gee you're so fkn dumb it's unbelievable ... go wash your mutt facce gullet out you disgusting mddr fkkr Jew.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#104016 Apr 7, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Go please because a Jew with the Talmud in one hand is a danger to children as we all are aware.
"And I worship a Jewish god and that's the truth and the truth shall make me weak." Gackface 8.32
It's both fascinating and repulsive to see what goes on in your twisted mind, little boy. I suppose that goes with the territory when a confused cretin such as you both reviles and worships a Jewish god.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#104018 Apr 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both fascinating and repulsive to see what goes on in your twisted mind, little boy. I suppose that goes with the territory when a confused cretin such as you both reviles and worships a Jewish god.
Only a Jew would refer to the quoted words of Christ or seeking justice for a people so devastatingly oppressed by jewish racism and a Jewish apartheid system as 'repulsive'.... what's repulsive SREPENt is your fantasies about little boys ... people here are really uncomfortable with your Talmudic preferences and your Jewish refusal to address the issues of the thread. At least the disgusting Jew mmdr kkker above makes lame attempts at dismissing and/or explaining the horrors of the Jewish Racist Apartheid Terror State Israel. You prefer to divulge a rather persistent obsession with 'watching little boys' which is genuinely alarming to many readers here Ratty, little verminous shit. Seek help pronto for the sake of the people and little boys around you.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.: John 8.32
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#104019 Apr 7, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Those pathetic key-strokes reveal your fears about opening a history book and discovering the truth...
What an useless savage ignorant mddr fckkr s.o.b. judeophobe..!!
History is one hour ago, one minute ago mddr fckr ... you don't need history books when examining a brutal ethnic cleansing process and state murder; particularly when it comes to the murder of children and women.

USA

#104021 Apr 7, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Jew would refer to the quoted words of Christ or seeking justice for a people so devastatingly oppressed by jewish racism and a Jewish apartheid
"And I shall snow the roof, and the truth shall make me uneasy.: Uncle Paulie 8.32
You're becoming more wordy, Turdy.
Tell me how you knew of the religious affiliations of those who supposedly 'attacked' you, repulsive little boy. They watch and you know it.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#104022 Apr 7, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
I will explain it to you, savage ignorant mddr fckkr good for nothing judeophobe s.o.b.
The landlords that sold land were not Palestinians and they didn't reside in the Holyland.
The landlords were Muslims that got those lands from the Ottoman Caliphate. They lived a relatively easy life both in Lebanon and Syria of those days and obtained favors from the rulers of the land, namely the Ottoman Empire, for 'services' that they render to the rulers.
Except a few, most of the parcels in the Holyland on those days were barren land, unable to turn nothing that a human would cultivate on it.
You had to be stupid and rich or a fackkn optimistic Zionist Jew to buy that barren land, you Jew Terrors are exposed here, along with youe gentile co-rats.
What you chose to call Palestinians of those days they were poor ... and all they did was spend their lives roaming the deserts, stealing and killing each other for sustain.
Only when the mddr fckkr Jews from Eastern Europe got to the Holyland, around 120 years ago and brought with them mddr fckkn tools and agricultural technology ... it was possible to feed a human being and animals out of this land. NOT BEFORE..!!
Only after the mddr fckkr Jewish settlers from Eastern Europe started feeding themselves from laboring the land ... only then ... scores of nomads Muslims and Muslims from far away started coming to the Holyland to try to land a job with a Jew and feed their families.
If you find any of this difficult to masticate, swallow or digest ... you let me know ... you piece of dry dog shit judeophobe s.o.b...!!
`

1051/888

Jews Lies are from endless spawned J Trolls.

i see you've reduced yourself from being the 'Voice of Peace" to a POS called "must a fckk".....lol!

I have but one letter and one word to describe how untruthful and nonfactual your posting above is. It's that you are a " J Liar ".

The Palestinians before 1948 were the greatest farmers in the World. They saved France for over 10 years from starving in the War time shortage. Their olive trees were over a thousand years old.

The Palestinians consisted of Sunnis, Christians, Shiites, Druze, Bedouins and a minority of 3 percent were jews. And they all lived in peace and harmony until the Jew fugitives from Europe came to Palestine and turned the place that God ordained as "Milk and Honey' into a sub-human hell hole for the evil convert crap of Society.

There was over 900 villages around Acre's Port, that Palestinians farmers filled with the greatest foods in the World.

You Zionist came and destroyed and poisoned the Palestinians' Aqueducts, poisoned their land and massacred total villages and bombed the King David Hotel, all in the name of God chosen people.
You and your j kind committed endless War Crimes and tortuous atrocities that has not stopped to this very day.

You and your kind created a Supreme Holocaust both in Russia and in Palestine, that continues to this very day.

i'm just thankful i can still post the Truth about you insidious crazed perverted Cult and let some of the more intelligent human beings judge for themselves, just how evil and immoral you sinister creatures are. That's why we love this site.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#104023 Apr 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're becoming more wordy, Turdy.
Tell me how you knew of the religious affiliations of those who supposedly 'attacked' you, repulsive little boy. They watch and you know it.
The perversion is part of your Jew nature? Explain this problem you have, this constant image in your mutthead head of little boys SERPENT ... a Talmudic reference?
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#104024 Apr 7, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Never again..!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
""In this place, on this mountain, I promise: there will never be another Holocaust"" (Prime Minister Benjamin Natanyahu, two hours ago... in Jerusalem)
This is what you are going to do mddr fckkr. Print the message and glue it to your refrigerator's door.
I want you to see it several times a day....every day.. Kapisch..!!
`

7615/888

`

What u crazed israeli jew jews sociopaths are doing in your jew occupation of Palestinians, is a Jew Holocaust, u fk-up monstrous evil sub-human spineless creature.

USA

#104025 Apr 7, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
The perversion is part of my nature. Explain this problem you have, this constant image in your mutthead head of little boys SERPENT ... a Talmudic reference?
How's your day going, Little boy? Will you be getting plenty of rest so you can get up early for yet another day of productive work?

Tell me again how you knew the religions of those who 'attacked' you, muddled fool. Are you psychic? Is that why you can actually feel the presence of those who keep a close eye on you?

I notice you've had more of your mindlessly vitriolic posts deleted today. How do you feel about that?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#104026 Apr 7, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
The perversion is part of your Jew nature? Explain this problem you have, this constant image in your mutthead head of little boys SERPENT ... a Talmudic reference?
THEY have a record of your behavior and of your communication, electronic and otherwise. THEY are watching you and soon THEY will come. THEY always do.

Tell us about your mental illness and how Anglicans, Jesuits and all Catholics, Jews and Free Masons conspire against you. THEY watch because you offend and Liverpool must be made safe.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#104027 Apr 7, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
`

1587/888

How true! Those evil j's are taught perversion when spawned from their atheist written Talmud books, that sanctions pedophile and child molestation on "little boys".

That's why this pervert NFL uses "little boy" and gets off as it post to you, our site's UK's Truthseeker.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#104028 Apr 7, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
1587/888
How true! Those evil j's are taught perversion when spawned from their atheist written Talmud books, that sanctions pedophile and child molestation on "little boys".
That's why this pervert NFL uses "little boy" and gets off as it post to you, our site's UK's Truthseeker.
It (Serpent anUL FANnY) is a scary Jew or Jew apologist Bobbalina my friend. Despicable mind and quite satanically inspired ... how many times has this lowlife blasphemed in the name of Satan? Horrible creature from the depths..
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#104029 Apr 7, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY have a record of your and of your communication, electronic and otherwise. THEY are watching you and soon THEY will come. THEY always do.
Tell us about your mental illness and how Anglicans, Jesuits and all Catholics, Jews and Free Masons conspire against you. THEY watch because you offend and Liverpool must be made safe.
You're simply inspired by Satan SERPENT and it is clear to all....

Listen to (several times) and try to extrapolate the essence of these words from our Messiah, Christ:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#104030 Apr 7, 2013
The 'free mason' at the 33+ stage (BLaIR, Cameron, BUSH, some 'church' people .. eg Billy Graham and thousands of others ) pledge allegiance to 'Submit to the will of Satan'...

The freemason satanists and their Jewish counterparts are sending you men and women to die for Israel and their own agenda.

I was viciously attacked by Jews and freemasons here in Liverpool of course as I have explained on numerous occasions.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Petesake

USA

#104031 Apr 7, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

Listen to (several times) and try to extrapolate the essence of these words from our Messiah, Christ:
'extrapolate'
Is that now the way you disguise your utter ignorance and inability to understand arcane scripture, little boy?

How do you feel about the latest deletions of your posts?

USA

#104032 Apr 7, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
I was viciously attacked by Jews and freemasons here in Liverpool of course as I have lied on numerous occasions.

Peteslag
Tell me more about the way in which you were 'abused' by Jewish doctors, after this 'attack', little boy. Did they ask you questions you couldn't clearly answer?
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#104033 Apr 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'extrapolate'
Is that now the way you disguise your utter ignorance and inability to understand arcane scripture, little boy?
How do you feel about the latest deletions of your posts?
The truth and the truth in the posts of the good people here will never be deleted but echo through the universe in splendid majesty for the truth is indeed majestic:

Learn these truths SERPENT and leave the little boys alone ... let them live their lives without you lurking nearby with evil Talmudic intent on your perverse mind.

USA

#104034 Apr 7, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
but echo through the universe in splendid majesty for the truth is indeed majestic:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Now you're really puking up the flowery platitudes, aren't you, little boy?
No matter the rhetoric, you'll never be anything more than a lonely jobless freak.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#104035 Apr 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Now you're really puking up the flowery platitudes, aren't you, little boy?

No matter the rhetoric, you'll never be anything more than a lonely jobless freak.
MMmmm You must be holding the TALMUD as you get off on your little boy rant? I suspect you have other socio/psychological difficulties apart from your 'little boy' obsession?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min waaasssuuup 795,357
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 568,056
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min doug 39,657
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Antique Annie 607,192
Scientific proof for God's existence 36 min PELE78 559
My video 38 min AyoubTab 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min RiccardoFire 267,408
More from around the web