Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103959 Apr 6, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just a pile a racist hatred and bullshit/. But as the Messiah taught us":
"And I shall repeat myself endlessly for I have problems dealing with the outside world." Creepy 24.7
How are things in Scouser land, little boy? Have the 'Jewish doctors' been asking you more questions about what day it is, and how you felt about your mother? Those who watch you often wear black, don't they?
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103960 Apr 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things in Scouser land, little boy? Have the 'Jewish doctors' been asking you more questions about what day it is, and how you felt about your mother? Those who watch you often wear black, don't they?
The 'Jewish doctors' are refusing to treat Arabs who have been attacked by Jews in Israel. Says it all SERPENT ... the worst thing to befall humanity without any shadow of doubt is you Jewish devil worshippers.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

That's you Serpent and Obdurate Jew.

USA

#103961 Apr 6, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand nothing of this, but I like copy/pasting it whenever I know I'm being monitored:
'
"I am of my father the devilish drunkard, and the lusts of my father I will do. He was a pimp from the beginning, and abode not in the whorehouse where I was born, because there are no smarts in me." Carlos 24.7
Keep from being seen by the watchers by wearing an old pillow case on your head today, OK, little boy?
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103963 Apr 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep from being seen by the watchers by wearing an old pillow case on your head today, OK, little boy?
You love your 'little boys' but the TalMUD says it's OK Mr Cohen?, Little man? You have pillows and 'watching' little boys on your mind constantly ... go seek help Ratty.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103964 Apr 6, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
You can sakk my circumcised kok ... you piece of dog shit judeophobe s.o.b.
Hush Levi and go count the houses you stole today and the children you seek to murder. Your little jew kok can get excited with all that eh?

USA

#103966 Apr 6, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I love 'little boys' but my mum says it's OK to be known as Little barf bag.
'
'
'
"And I shat whole sausages with blood pudding, and the rude shit made me puke." Jock 8.32
Look outside if you dare, little boy.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103967 Apr 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look outside if you dare, little boy.
Your the dare devil SERPENT .. you dare to publicly mock and abuse the words of Christ .... it is written .. and only the Lord God, Great Master of Creation will judge your evil .... it is not the role for me ... but you dare through the tempting evil of your father the devil for:

" Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103968 Apr 6, 2013
Michael — End of the American Dream April 2, 2013

Have you ever noticed that whenever the government or the mainstream media wants to demonize a particular point of view they call it a “conspiracy theory”? The unspoken message is that normal people such as us should never dare to question the official propaganda being put out by “official sources”. But what if those “official sources” are wrong? What if those “official sources” have a specific agenda that they are trying to promote? Has it become a crime to ask questions? Has it become a crime to think for ourselves? The other day, Public Policy Polling did an opinion poll about “conspiracy theories”. Just by reading the questions they asked, it is obvious that the goal was to make those that believe in those theories to look foolish. When they released the results of the poll, they stated that some of the “conspiracy theories” could only be found in “the darker corners of the internet”– as if there was something unsavory or evil about them. But is it really “crazy” to believe that sometimes bad people do bad things? A conspiracy is just “a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful”. So do conspiracies ever happen? Of course they happen. They have happened for as long as humanity has existed. But in this day and age, we are just supposed to assume that all of our politicians and all of the big corporations that dominate our society are just sweet and wonderful and would never want to do us any harm whatsoever.

USA

#103969 Apr 6, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Y
you dare to publicly mock and abuse the turds of my mother .... it is written poorly by me .. and only her lard-ass Masturbator of Cretins will juggle her weevils .... it is not the roll of toilet tissue for me:
'
" I am of my father the devil, and the lusts of my father will do for me. He was a turd burglar from the beginning, and commode not in the latrine, because there is no poop in him. When he reeketh a load, he reeketh of his own crap: for I am a liar, and the father of it." Jerome 8.44
Thanks for the repetitive, ponderous sermon, little boy. It's comforting to know of your tenuous grasp on reality.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103970 Apr 6, 2013
Woody wrote:
Michael — End of the American Dream April 2, 2013
Have you ever noticed that whenever the government or the mainstream media wants to demonize a particular point of view they call it a “conspiracy theory”? The unspoken message is that normal people such as us should never dare to question the official propaganda being put out by “official sources”. But what if those “official sources” are wrong? What if those “official sources” have a specific agenda that they are trying to promote? Has it become a crime to ask questions? Has it become a crime to think for ourselves? The other day, Public Policy Polling did an opinion poll about “conspiracy theories”. Just by reading the questions they asked, it is obvious that the goal was to make those that believe in those theories to look foolish. When they released the results of the poll, they stated that some of the “conspiracy theories” could only be found in “the darker corners of the internet”– as if there was something unsavory or evil about them. But is it really “crazy” to believe that sometimes bad people do bad things? A conspiracy is just “a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful”. So do conspiracies ever happen? Of course they happen. They have happened for as long as humanity has existed. But in this day and age, we are just supposed to assume that all of our politicians and all of the big corporations that dominate our society are just sweet and wonderful and would never want to do us any harm whatsoever.
These politicians in many cases wear suits and ties Woody and look 'sweet and wonderful' but underneath they are like 'ravenous wolves'... beasts full of greed and lust for power. We put our lives in the hands of these maniacs who only want to serve their rich puppet masters.... rarely wanting to serve 'the people' as true leaders would.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#103971 Apr 6, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why SEPRENT are quotations from Christ the Messiah viewed as 'Excessive ungody (sic) hatred?'
Surely any words offered here from Christ should be seen as excessive Godly LOVE ?
I am not here to praise SERPENT but to bury the verminous POS.
Once again you confuse yourself with His word. This is precisely the source of your mental illness.

You are offensive to Anglicans, Jesuits, all Catholics, Free Masons and Jews. So, THEY watch you constantly and keep close records of what you do, say, write.

THEY know about your illness as do the other reliable informants.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103972 Apr 6, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you confuse yourself with His word. This is precisely the source of your mental illness.
You are offensive to Anglicans, Jesuits, all Catholics, Free Masons and Jews. So, THEY watch you constantly and keep close records of what you do, say, write.
THEY know about your illness as do the other reliable informants.
Be quiet evil Obdurate Jew. Your satanic rants and chants are clear for all to see:-

When did you last complain about the worst example of Nazism on the planet, i.e., the Terror State of Israel and its rampant theft of homes of Palestinians? It's murdering of women and children with chemical and other illegal weapons under the Geneva Convention? When did you last complain, SERPENT, about the checkpoints which humiliate Palestinians on a daily basis? When did you last complain about the increasing colonisation of East Jerusalem by Jews under the guiding satanic eye of Netanyahu? You don't complain Ratty because you are as committed as these demons are to such atrocities and crimes against humanity.

That's offensive to "Anglicans, Jesuits, all Catholics, Free Masons (sic) and Jews?" .... well great! I certainly hope it is offensive to you devil worshippers SREPENT because I find many of these people evil in intention and evil at heart with each group having a terrifying history of intense and diabolical violence against innocents over many centuries. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows all human life and knows all things and will judge each according to 'his works'.

USA

#103973 Apr 6, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
'
That's offensive to "Anglicans, Jesuits, all Catholics, Free Masons (sic) and Jews?" .... No WONDER they watch me!
'
"And I shall know the sheep, and the sheep shall make me satisfied." Ron 8.32
Still awake and wringing your lily white hands, little boy?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103974 Apr 6, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet evil Obdurate Jew. Your satanic rants and chants are clear for all to see:-
When did you last complain about the worst example of Nazism on the planet, i.e., the Terror State of Israel and its rampant theft of homes of Palestinians? It's murdering of women and children with chemical and other illegal weapons under the Geneva Convention? When did you last complain, SERPENT, about the checkpoints which humiliate Palestinians on a daily basis? When did you last complain about the increasing colonisation of East Jerusalem by Jews under the guiding satanic eye of Netanyahu? You don't complain Ratty because you are as committed as these demons are to such atrocities and crimes against humanity.
That's offensive to "Anglicans, Jesuits, all Catholics, Free Masons (sic) and Jews?" .... well great! I certainly hope it is offensive to you devil worshippers SREPENT because I find many of these people evil in intention and evil at heart with each group having a terrifying history of intense and diabolical violence against innocents over many centuries. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows all human life and knows all things and will judge each according to 'his works'.
Again with the samr old shill Petey? Don't you have anything else to do on the internet?
Your-time-has-co me

Philadelphia, PA

#103975 Apr 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil jew lives on. Good,your demise will be a brutal and tortuous one. All wickedness will cease:^) carry on.

USA

#103976 Apr 6, 2013
our-slime-has-cum wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil jew lives on. Good,your demise will be a brutal and tortuous one. All wickedness will cease:^) carry on.
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103978 Apr 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. I remember you, freak.
You were that puke pile who believed the world was about to end, weren't you, imbecile. What happened to your dire prophesy? Did you give away your house and tiny bank account, fool?
I bet he's living in his bunker right now instead of a proper house. "End of the world" my ass!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#103981 Apr 6, 2013
Jimmie cut it out !. Mental illness will only take you so for a ride when you buy a ticket .
Have you got a ticket to ride Jimmie .?
No I didn't think so .
Go to the end of the cue and stand beside the Jew.
They are freeloaders just like you.
The ride there on is the only affliction of misery the only prophecy of Our Lord to have no ending to it.
There you go Jimmie now you can ride as long as you want.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#103984 Apr 7, 2013
Gray wrote:
HASBARAT SPAM-TRUM ALERT!
From "PEA-BRAINED POULTRY"
<quoted text>
Gee, an entire "Comment" hysterically speculating about what that Mean ol' Gray REALLY is!!!
I suppose our soaring Republican Eagle" just accidentally left out anything factual, documented, lucid or rational in her 100th+ off topic, non-Rebuttal.
Let's hear what some of the Jews that mean ol' Gray "hates" have to say about the countless Wars for Israel started by like thinking, pea-brained poultry:
“JEWISH WRITERS CLAIM POWERFUL ZIONISTS DROVE USA INTO MID-EAST WAR FOR SAKE OF ISRAEL”
http://www.usa-exile.org/news/0304/13/zionist...
http://www.theweeklyinformant.com/arishavit.h...
-Jack Bernstein, Author, The Life of An American Jew in Racist Israel (following prediction was made in 1984!)
"The Zionists who rule Israel and the Zionists in America have been trying to trick the U.S. into a Mideast war on the side of Israel.
" They almost succeeded when U.S. Marines were sent to Lebanon in 1982.
The blood of the 250 American Marines who died in Lebanon is dripping from the hands of the Israeli and American Zionists.
If more Americans are not made aware of the truth about Zionist Israel, you can be sure that, sooner or later, those atheists who claim to be God's Chosen People will trick the U.S. into a Mideast war against the Arabs who in the past have always been America's best friends.”
Dr. Henry Makow Phd., February 10, 2003? Writer, Inventor of Board game "Scruples"
"If the U.S. gets bogged down with heavy casualties on both sides,
Americans are going to blame big oil and Zionism for getting them into this mess.
Everybody knows that:
1. The only country that fears Iraq's WMD's is Israel;
2. American-Jewish neo-conservatives on the Defence Policy Board (Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz) planned this war in 1998 and made it Bush Administration policy;
3. The purpose of the war is to change the balance of power in the Middle East so Israel can settle the Palestinian issue on its own terms; and 4. Congress trembles in fear before the Israeli Lobby, "AIPAC."
At this perilous juncture in US history, there is no effective opposition because Zionist Jews appear to control both parties.
The Jewish "Anti Defamation League" considers it a barometer of anti Semitism to say, "Jews have too much power."
But is something anti-Semitic if it is true?
Anti- Semitism is racial prejudice. Zionist power is not a racial prejudice; it is a fact of life.
When a special interest group hijacks American foreign policy, it is a patriotic duty to say so.
In recent decades, Zionists have succeeded in making support for Zionism synonymous with "Jewish."
They have made Israel appear to be a vulnerable country facing annihilation in a sea of bloodthirsty Arabs.
In fact, Israel has 200-400 nuclear bombs and is one of the most powerful nations on earth.
It has evaded many opportunities for a just peace because its secret agenda is to dominate the region.
Israel keeps this quiet because most Jews, including Israelis, did not sign on for that".CONTINUED
Where oh where are our other "Camouflaged-Chickens " "...when the drums begin to roll"
You rely on this website to be heard, as you have no say and no one respects you, especially for your intelligence.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103986 Apr 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your addiction to little boys sorted out pronto pervert it's embarrassing for you and for us to have to witness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Pegasus 265,196
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 19 min TehO 662
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 20 min MUQ2 37,821
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min pusherman_ 559,652
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 1 hr ChristineM 48,263
Hey guys..we are hiring boy for threesome sex.. 1 hr myveryownjulia 2
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? 1 hr myveryownjulia 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 775,696
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr ctsseo 605,054
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web