Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103870 Apr 4, 2013
Pt Jefferson Peace Group wrote:
<quoted text>
`
You're right, the illiterate "NFL" uses "little boy" quite frequently,....
and by using "little boy" "NFL" is talking and posting pedophilia from Talmud j books and i know this by studing the Talmud and being a profiler of demented monsters, just like NFL../
When a lowlife illiterate critter like NFL calls other posters "little boy"...that's pedophlia talk and the only Cult that i know where that's okay is the jews' Talmud, that teaches this kind of depraved perversion and child molestation is the sinister Cult for deranged Talmudic Satanic jews/.
This thing calling itself "NFL" who is the same as the loon calling itself ""Advocate", both share the same body and both use "little boy" to show their perversiveness and sub-humsn sickness of endless evils/.
Both alter egos of NFL and Advocate" were asked to stop posting us and other Truth seekers like Petesake! Both egos refused and both egos were created for israeli Machination machine that are shills and ploys to justify israeli jews Crimes against Humanity.
They were asked nicely to stop stalking us and Petesake. They were asked by Petesake and us, to stop bullying us, threatening us, and slanderously harrassing us, but have not stopped and laughed at any lawful consequences and Topix's rules and regulation..
Excellent post from Port Jefferson Peace Group (great name too).... thanks for your kind thoughts ...

Your friend

Petesake

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103871 Apr 4, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Excrement post from George Jefferson Piss Grope (lame too).... thanks for your shallow thoughts ...
Your fiend
Peteslapper
Why are you watched more closely during weekends, little boy?
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103874 Apr 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you watched more closely during weekends, little boy?
Satan speaks through you and you're not fully aware of it.

As Christ the Messiah taught us:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.44/45

Your Jew racism, hatred of truth and blasphemy against the Lord God, Great Master of Creation is being monitored without any doubt Serpent.

USA

#103875 Apr 4, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan speaks through you and you're not fully aware of it.

And because I smell of the booze, ye believe me not." Bob 8.44/45
Watch for them this weekend, little boy.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103876 Apr 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch for them this weekend, little boy.
We remember the words our Christ when we witness the evil of satanic chanting and Satan's influence in creatures like you SERPENT/Ratty. You're so close to your father the Devil it's rather illuminating:-

But:-

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

And that quote is a written account of the words of Christ before your Jew devil forebears had him murdered:

USA

#103877 Apr 4, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

"and I shall crow the crap, and the crap shall make you pee." Larry 8.32
Your misunderstanding of scripture is pathetic, little boy, and it won't prevent you from being closely watched. Had any of your accounts cancelled lately?
Pt Jefferson Peace Group

Mount Sinai, NY

#103878 Apr 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Your misunderstanding of scripture is pathetic, little boy, and it won't prevent you from being closely watched. Had any of your accounts cancelled lately?
`

`

You are an illiterate borish nobody, that everyone fines annoying and you are this Historical Site's creepy brain dead pest, without a life.
Pt Jefferson Peace Group

Mount Sinai, NY

#103879 Apr 4, 2013
`

`

We'd like to see israeli terrorist jews marching to their final destiny, where they will reap what they have sown..

USA

#103880 Apr 4, 2013
George Jefferson Piss Grope wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You are an illiterate borish nobody, that everyone fines annoying and you are this Historical Site's creepy brain dead pest, without a life.
Nice sentence, cretin.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103881 Apr 4, 2013
So apparently it's not wrong for the rest of the Middle East to mistreat Palestinians as they do in Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and Egypt, but if an incident in Israel is recorded, it's apparently the most evil thing ever?

Hmmmmm...I'm sensing some double standards here!
oh the irony

Logan, WV

#103882 Apr 4, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
So apparently it's not wrong for the rest of the Middle East to mistreat Palestinians as they do in Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and Egypt, but if an incident in Israel is recorded, it's apparently the most evil thing ever?
Hmmmmm...I'm sensing some double standards here!
the zionists are the worst offenders when it comes to double standards. They proclaim to be a democratic society yet they imprison the Palestinians in what is a basically a concentration camp in Gaza.
They tell the Iranians they can't have nuclear weapons even though they have 200-400 nuclear warheads themselves. They claim that the Iranians want to wipe them off the map yet they admit they are ready to take the rest of the world down with them (the Samson option) if they are threatened. The real terrorist state in the Middle East is Israel, yet they claim they are tho ones beig terrorized. The irony goes on and on.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103883 Apr 4, 2013
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>
the zionists are the worst offenders when it comes to double standards. They proclaim to be a democratic society yet they imprison the Palestinians in what is a basically a concentration camp in Gaza.
They tell the Iranians they can't have nuclear weapons even though they have 200-400 nuclear warheads themselves. They claim that the Iranians want to wipe them off the map yet they admit they are ready to take the rest of the world down with them (the Samson option) if they are threatened. The real terrorist state in the Middle East is Israel, yet they claim they are tho ones beig terrorized. The irony goes on and on.
Besides not answering the issue about Palestinians outside Israel (typical!) I really suggest you look around at the US, at China, at Latin America, better yet the WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD and NOT ONE nation has a perfect record because all nations bear the mark of cruelty.

And it's really dumb to take sides like that instead of considering all the possible factors involved here. It's not a clear cut issue that you can suddenly be an expert on, you have to consider all the people involved and what they need. Dead Israelis and Palestinians are still dead people whether they had a role in this or not.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#103884 Apr 4, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

"and I shall crow the crap, and the crap shall make you pee." Larry 8.32

SO YOU READY TO GET SOME "RAYS"???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#103885 Apr 4, 2013
BOTH ISREAL AND THE UNITED STATE4S REGIMES HAVE TO BE DISSOLVED AND DEMOCRACY INSTALLED IN THESE TWO COUNTRIES.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#103886 Apr 4, 2013
SO HOW MUCH DOES A TOPIX PRO-ZIONIST WARMONGER TROLL GET PAID???

SO, ARE A LOT OF THE TOPIX TROLLS ON VACATION NOW???
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103887 Apr 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
BOTH ISREAL AND THE UNITED STATE4S REGIMES HAVE TO BE DISSOLVED AND DEMOCRACY INSTALLED IN THESE TWO COUNTRIES.
Despite the shortcomings in both, I really wonder, then, at the amount of people who immigrate to Israel and the US every single year--especially the US.
Pt Jefferson Peace Group

Mount Sinai, NY

#103888 Apr 4, 2013
`

/888

Those inane jerked-up people who think israeli jews have rights in Palestine, should remember this.

Israel was founded by "illegal aliens and criminal fugitives" that were the ghetto lowlife thrash of Europe and were the rejects and malcontents of Society. Our late General Patton called these Tribal converts the scrouge of civilized human beings and this earth.

Tribal Jewry Cult is directly responsible for over 100 million non-jewish human beings being mass-murdered by these cretins from the dark side of hellish life.

And for the old nutbag sow called "Advocate" to post her fat lard disgusting racist bigoted posting on this site and declare that terrorist jews are victims, shows the educated what extent israel's Machination Machine will employ to create a fictious World for the blind and brain dead idiots, who believe Israeli propoganda.

.....the only rights terrorist jews have in Palestine would be to put them in front of a International War Tribunal where they would be found guilty for their Jews' Cult endless atrocities and Jews' Cendless Crimes against Humanity.

And collaborating creatures like 'Advocate' and her split personality 'NFL' should also be included in Terrorist Jews' Hague's Gallow party/.

Not one troll for israeli jews' terrorism have ever looked at Palestinians as human beings, or has ever felt remorse for Palestinian children, who have suffered endless horrors at the hands of illegal alien jews, who are thieving tyrannical jew monsters/.
Pt Jefferson Peace Group

Mount Sinai, NY

#103889 Apr 4, 2013
* correction:

`

..........the only rights terrorist jews have in Palestine would be to put them in front of a International War Tribunal where Jews' would be judged, and when they are found guilty for their Jews' Cult endless atrocities and Jews' Endless Crimes against Humanity.

Their evil spawned lives must be engraved in "Never Again" as Palestine logo and Holocaust Memory and Memorial/.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#103890 Apr 4, 2013
people

AN EXCELLENT SOLUTION, FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS AFTER THE U.N. DISSOLVES THESE TWO COUNTRIES; IT WOULD DO A WONDER FOR PEACE IN THE WORLD LOSING THE NUMBER-ONE AND TWO WAR ANTAGONISTS.
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite the shortcomings in both, I really wonder, then, at the amount of people who immigrate to Israel and the US every single year--especially the US.

USA

#103891 Apr 4, 2013
DUNG wrote:
FAIR ERECTIONS IT WOULD DO A WONDER FOR PISS IN THE STINKING NORTH KOREA
<quoted text>
How do you feel about your backward kingdom of North Korea being turned into a parking lot, scum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 567,265
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 793,217
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 7 min feces for jesus 221,517
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 10 min Yumpin Yimminy 437
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 23 min ChromiuMan 5,752
Homosexuality isn't just 'sin'......it's AN ABO... 34 min Rick in Kansas 6
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 36 min gmod 88
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 607,032
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 267,249
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Ex_Irontonian 97,404
More from around the web