Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121915 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Guess Who

Saint James, NY

#103751 Apr 1, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Absolutely brilliant!

`

. The Church has never ruled that arch-sinners like Judas or Hitler were in Hell....There you have it. As the youngster in the book "The Cardinal" said: "if that is so, why the Hell be a Roman Catholi?"
`

`

You're kidding us,.... right/?
Guess Who

Saint James, NY

#103752 Apr 1, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Very good explanation. All in all there were some 16 gods in the world with all the above traits, Jesus being the latest. The difference is that the crafty priests incarnated Jesus to make him more like us, while the others were esotrical. To subsume the people (instead of burning them) the Catholic church made saints out of those Gods. Bhudda became St .Josaphat, as his first name was difficult to pronounce. In Italy the village deities became saints, but in North Africa, they were declared devils. etc.
`

`

This is not orion, or is it/?
Northern Truth seeker

Saint James, NY

#103753 Apr 1, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Very good explanation.

`

All in all there were some 16 gods in the world with all the above traits, Jesus being the latest.
`

`

Wow, agreeing with a distorting scripted ratbag from israel's Machination Machine, makes u look like a simpleton/.

We given u more credit than u really deserve/.

Jesus Christ was not a God, it's a pity you would call Jesus Christ a God/.

Posting Jesus Christ was a God shows us that you are not educated enough to the real facts and Truths and believing what you've read from j revisionist and Roman Christianities Tri-gods charlatans is gospel and True, shows us how misinformed u are..

....and stay away from things that above your scoping capabilities, it makes u look silly and foolish.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103754 Apr 1, 2013
Northern Booze reeker wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Wow, agreeing with a distorting scripted ratbag from israel's Machination Machine, makes u look like a simpleton/.
We given u more credit than u really deserve/.
Jesus Christ was not a God, it's a pity you would call Jesus Christ a God/.

....and stay away from things that above your scoping capabilities, it makes u look silly and foolish.
Heh

Religious debate from you of all people? Face up to the fact that you've been in over your pointed head from birth, redneck old woman.
Northern Truth seeker

Saint James, NY

#103755 Apr 1, 2013
`

`

Another Truth and fact is Jesus Christ was "not" a Jew, but silly fools like u agree with bernie, who calls Jesus Christ a jew, and when he says jew he means an occultist demonizes Talmudic jew.

Jews have no Biblical rights or claims to Palestine whatsoever, that's because the word "Jew" is an occult religion, filled with 'converts' and misfits from all spectrum's of life/.

These malcontent converts were/are spawned with evilness in their core essence and are trained with Talmudic books filled with hatred for Jesus Christ the man (who is not a God, nor a jew) and Free thinkers like us believe Jesus Christ is their "Exemplar" and is our undeserved gift of a stellar Eternal Beacon of Light to the Everlasting Eternal Life.. and this gift is from a Loving Almighty God/.

Religion is for the weak minded and the gullible sheep and its the atheist who are the real nut bags in this life and those who agree with their thinking are doomed, because atheist are the writers and interpreters of their religion.

The Talmud books were written by Godless atheist and they teach falsehoods, bigotry, racism and hate/.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103756 Apr 1, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
This is not orion, or is it/?
It's Benign Foreskin playing with himself .... more deception from the Zionist Jews here Guess Who. Their world is soaked in deception and lies .... same for Anul FanNY and it's SEREPNt-like alter egos., Ratty etc.

USA

#103757 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
is soaked in deception and lies .... same for Anul FanNY and it's SEREPNt-like alter egos., Ratty etc.
Still trying to believe that your sickness and hateful obsessions aren't the stuff of universal derision, little boy? You actually saw them last weekend, didn't you?

USA

#103758 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

more deception from the Zionist Jews here Gross Whore.'s SEREPNt-like alter egos., Ratty etc.
So, little boy, your dumb nazi buddy from NY said:
"Jesus Christ was not a God, it's a pity you would call Jesus Christ a God/."

If he wasn't a god, then he was Jewish, little boy. Therefore, you hate Jesus. No wonder you have such fits of rage!
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103759 Apr 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to believe that your sickness and hateful obsessions aren't the stuff of universal derision, little boy? You actually saw them last weekend, didn't you?
Upset Serpent? Don't be .. go for a slither, it's a nice day.... even for a Ratty.
Northern Truth seeker

Saint James, NY

#103760 Apr 1, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

We like this International Historical Site, to look at this pathetic lonely 24/7 recluse above, whose calling herself NFL, and whose also known as the " Advocate".

`

She's trying so hard to get our attention.

`

This lame brain thinks Petesake is a little boy and that we all are old hags. That's what her deranged, assine posting comments are confide too.

`

She's an uneducated luntic and uses scripted redundant comments to distract the public from knowing the real Truths about israel's Terrorism and israelis' Crimes against Humanity.

`

She's a self proclaimed John Hagee Zionist, who is a supporter for israeli jews, that are Serial killers and Terrorist.

`

All this illiterate does is post Truth seekers, because her needs comes from her being totally crazy and needs to be watched and reported soon, if her odd crazed behavior continues...
`

5/888

Great Posting comment and it explains who this lowlife imbecile calling herself NFL,.... really is.

NFL is also known as the Mexicant Advocate, who post her scripted israeli jews drek here/.

We'll post your comments 'Guess who",..whenever this old worm post Petesake with her stalking, changing posters comments and being a general harassing illiterate nuisance to Petesake and this site.

.....she's in violation of Topix's rules and regulation.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103761 Apr 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, little boy, your dumb nazi buddy from NY said:
"Jesus Christ was not a God, it's a pity you would call Jesus Christ a God/."
If he wasn't a god, then he was Jewish, little boy. Therefore, you hate Jesus. No wonder you have such fits of rage!
Dear me you are upset Serpent ... go find a tree frog's liver to munch on .... especially for srepents with some fava beans and a nice chianti .... haha

USA

#103762 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
, it's a nice day.... even for a Ratty.
How could I be upset when I have a twisted little boy such as you to laugh at? You saw them, didn't you?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103763 Apr 1, 2013
Northern Truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
`
5/888
Great Posting comment and it explains who this lowlife imbecile calling herself NFL,.... really is.
NFL is also known as the Mexicant Advocate, who post her scripted israeli jews drek here/.
We'll post your comments 'Guess who",..whenever this old worm post Petesake with her stalking, changing posters comments and being a general harassing illiterate nuisance to Petesake and this site.
.....she's in violation of Topix's rules and regulation.
Very true Northern Trust Seeker. This dolt lives purely to harass and stalk me and fellow Believers. Satan's little helper. I'm honoured of course but the SERPENT is very tedious and has bad snake odour ... very unpleasant!

USA

#103764 Apr 1, 2013
Northern Booze reeker wrote:
<quoted text>
`
69/666

.....in violation of Topix's rules and regulation.
Oh really, old woman? In that case, maybe I'll be deleted several times the way your creepy little buddy was. Is that why you use so many aliases, crone?

USA

#103765 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
.... especially for srepents with some fava beans and a nice chianti .... haha
Is that an example of humour to a twisted little boy who knows he's being closely monitored?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103766 Apr 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I be upset when I have a twisted little boy such as you to laugh at? You saw them, didn't you?
No, you're upset SREPENT admit it. You don't laugh at my posts RAtty because they are your life's work ... to quash the voice of believer's in Christ, the Messiah and to quash those who expose the terror Jew State .. and its murderous agenda. You don't have time to laugh RAtty as you scratch away at your grubby keyboard day and night in your hovel down SewerEville.

USA

#103767 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true Northern Booze Seeker. This dolt lives purely to harass and stalk me and fellow beleaguered fools.. very pleasant!
No need for me to stalk you, little boy. Others have that assignment, don't they?

USA

#103768 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
who expose the terror Jew State .. and its murderous agenda. You don't have time to laugh RAtty as you scratch away at your grubby keyboard day and night in your hovel down SewerEville.
I don't give a damn about you delusions, religious or otherwise, little boy. Your demented personality is all I need to laugh at.

Had any of your accounts deleted lately for vitriolic racist rants? They watch you.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103769 Apr 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for me to stalk you, little boy. Others have that assignment, don't they?
You're whole life is spent stalking me SREPENT .... such a rather sad piece of shit you are. What do feel when illegal chemical bombs are dropped on children by those Zionist Jews you support?

USA

#103772 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
All my accounts ..all my Tales From Ratty and other posts are on this site SREPENT. You're scales need polishing snakey. No racist rants in any posts ..ll-hole called Israel. Devil's playground.
Split hairs and quibble as one such you will, you cannot use the account, little boy. You've been deleted for your inexcusable racist hatred.

I enjoy watching you squirm, and other just watch you, little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Realtors Love Crows 3 min GameOn 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusions ... 641,886
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Lbj 38,708
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 104,765
Play "end of the word" part 2 8 min WasteWater 1,739
Fraud DoctoRx 18 min Know Your Game 1
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 19 min DENG 38,421
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 39 min LAWEST100 44,457
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min spider1954 970,109
More from around the web