Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103691 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Were your vicious accounts deleted multiple times for 'open postings', little boy? Will you have much to answer for when they finally accrue the required information about you?
I would relish the opportunity to state my case against the terrorist state and the theft and murder and destruction committed by the Jews against the Palestinians. There is nothing is any of my posts I would not say again 1000 times over.
Port Jefferson PeaceGroup

Mount Sinai, NY

#103692 Mar 31, 2013
`

`

Today Jesus Christ's memory will be honored by billions of goodwilled people today, that Talmudic demonized jews' have tried to stop.

Jesus Christ was a hater of the oral Cult of "Pharisaic Pharisaism", which became later the foundation of the written Jews' Talmud and their sacred books of racism, bigotry, supremacy, that was all filled with ugliness and called hate books, that Jesus Christ detested in the oral Cult form of Pharisaism/.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103693 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He was Jewish, and your worship is fraught with dichotomy, isn't it, little boy?
Shouting black is white every day SERPENT only confirms your madness. Black is black ..white is white Christ was the only begotten son of the Father of Creation. The Jew (thinking as one) murdered Christ.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103694 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing is any of my posts I would not say again 10000000 times over.
Then go ahead and endlessly repeat your dull self, little boy. It's the only thing at which you excel.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103695 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you kiss Jewish butt, little boy. It befits you!
We know you're perverse and evil SERPENT but you really don't have to expose yourself on a public forum ... very unpleasant for us to see it black and white ...

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

USA

#103696 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you're perverse and evil SERPENT but you really don't have to expose yourself on a public forum ... very unpleasant for us to see it black and white ...
Lighten up, Jew worshiper. They're watching.

USA

#103697 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
black is white
Black is black ..
white is white .
Thus is the limit of your tiny Jew worshiping world, little boy.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103698 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus is the limit of your tiny Jew worshiping world, little boy.
If Christ was a Jew .. then black is white Srepent .. an impossible concept even for a RAt to grapple with.

USA

#103699 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ was a Jew ...
Do you think the fact that you both revile and worship a Jew is one of the reasons you're being watched, little boy? Check for the van. Is it still there?
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103704 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the fact that you both revile and worship a Jew is one of the reasons you're being watched, little boy? Check for the van. Is it still there?
You're very much the confused RAT out of Hell SERPENT .. I only revile the Zionist murdering Jews who plot and murder children and women with white illegal phosphorus bombing and sniper attacks, similarly as they do in Syria now. The decent Jew is fine for me .. I have no animosity for the JEws who also detest the Talmudist killers.

As far as Jesus Christ, the Messiah for mankind is concerned the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation was never in a zillion years a Jew and no amount of lying and evil on your part will change that divine and pure fact or turn black into white or make 1+1 add up to 3.

USA

#103708 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I only revile the Zionist murdering Jews w
As far as Jesus Christ, the Messiah for mankind is concerned the son of the e and pure fact or turn black into white or make 1+1 add up to 3.
You're having another fun day I see. Does it physically hurt to be an ignorant Jew worshiper, little boy?

'indeed' LOLOL!!!
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103710 Mar 31, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should seek help! I reckon you've lost your marbles.
Believe me my friend religion really is the last bastion of the ill informed/brainwashed human specimen. There is no future there. TRY "THINKING"
Well well .. words of wisdom from an atheist? What is religion old man? I don't recognise it. I despise religion you old live-longer-than-me fool. I believe only in the Creator not religion Mr Winkle. What do think at 80-odd? Popping down to the local jive? Maybe throwing some French stones at the parish church? Go ahead Mr Informed do whatever you old geezers do before you pop your clogs.

By the way Mr methusula ... before you do hit that black space of nothingness please tell us where did life begin and how did life begin? Please 'inform' us old clever 'atheist' ex-pat Brit fool?
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103714 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're having another fun day I see. Does it physically hurt to be an ignorant Jew worshiper, little boy?
'indeed' LOLOL!!!
It's strange to the SERPENT giggling .... Jew Worshipper?... again the Jew trying turn water into wine. Only Christ can do that. Remember Christ was never a Jew but the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.

USA

#103715 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recognise it. I despise religion you old live-longer-than-me fool. I believe only in the Creator not religion Mr Winkle.
In other words, you don't understand scripture, little boy, and you display your ignorance time and again. They are watching you.

USA

#103716 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Jew Worshipper ...
It's both fascinating and pathetic to watch a mentally incompetent fool carry on about things he doesn't understand. Thanks for the entertainment, little boy!

Try to remember that just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't watching you.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103718 Mar 31, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
You my friend post "bollocks".
My old friend George will explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6RT6rL2UroEXX
Have another nice deluded day.
Very flattering of you old man ... but sorry I post truth only. There is not word I have posted here that is an untruth. Please find one if you can ..word or phrase or quote. Now why that fact should so upset old atheist geezers at death's door God only knows.

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

USA

#103719 Mar 31, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry I paste truth only.
"and I shall pork my sister, for that is the root cause of my unceasing anguish." Timmy 8.32
How does it feel to have the same thoughts assault your mind hour after endless hour, little boy?
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#103720 Mar 31, 2013
Sower of the seed wrote:
Question: "How can I know for sure that I will go to Heaven when I die?"
Answer: http://www.gotquestions.org/know-sure-Heaven....

I explained this before. Heaven is all that is left. Hell has frozen over. Good for winter sport activities if you should find that your desire. Simple physics explains it;
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Sally during my Freshman year that, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Sally kept shouting "Oh my God."
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103723 Mar 31, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I reckon your brain is addled! You could be much closer to death than I. Why? You carry religious baggage! Not a healthy option.
You're ignorant old man ... it doesn't help that you're incapable of learning new ideas. Like the Zionist Jew there is no real hope for you.
LovesTRUTH

Prescot, UK

#103724 Mar 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to have the same thoughts assault your mind hour after endless hour, little boy?
As Christ taught us in the days before the Jews had him murdered:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min CunningLinguist 227,975
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 543,253
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min hazem selawi 740,679
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 28 min HavingaBoner 83
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 28 min Tony17 586
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Dr_Zorderz 259,762
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min WildWeirdWillie 173,891
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••